Welcome to Gaia! ::

DJ Price
"Well i would love to listen to what you have to say. But it is kind of hot out so..." DJ took off his shirt releaving his perfectly chiseled body "You were saying about all that info.
*Turns her head away* AAAHHH I can't watch! *covers her eyes*
Momiji.Botan
DJ Price
"Well i would love to listen to what you have to say. But it is kind of hot out so..." DJ took off his shirt releaving his perfectly chiseled body "You were saying about all that info.

She rolled her eyes at the guy before she laughed at the girl who was covering her eyes. "What?? You never seen some guy's chest before??" she asked her as she raised her eyebrow.
Momiji.Botan
DJ Price

"You know what you're funny but i know you do think it's pretty impressive." He starts to flex and then sais "there has to be something you like?"
koolkat88
][ce Puppy
Realizing that she left her notepad back out by the tree, she ran out to get it. 'Oh God, I hope nobody reads it...' she thought to herself. She got to where she left it, and picked it up, putting it in her pocket. She looked around, and saw saw a girl climbing a tree. "Nobody read this, did they?" she asked, worriedly.

She looked down and smiled before shaking her head. "Nope, I was the only one at this tree." she said as she looked at the girl.

((I was talking to Momiji.Botan.))

"Ugh, I know... It's disgusting." She said with a shudder. She looked away.
DJ Price
Momiji.Botan
DJ Price

"You know what you're funny but i know you do think it's pretty impressive." He starts to flex and then sais "there has to be something you like?"
I was just kidding! Yeah I like... *hops down from tree and walks over to him to see if his abs were as strong as they looked*
][ce Puppy
koolkat88
][ce Puppy
Realizing that she left her notepad back out by the tree, she ran out to get it. 'Oh God, I hope nobody reads it...' she thought to herself. She got to where she left it, and picked it up, putting it in her pocket. She looked around, and saw saw a girl climbing a tree. "Nobody read this, did they?" she asked, worriedly.

She looked down and smiled before shaking her head. "Nope, I was the only one at this tree." she said as she looked at the girl.

((I was talking to Momiji.Botan.))

"Ugh, I know... It's disgusting." She said with a shudder. She looked away.

((Oh sorry my bad sweatdrop ))
((No problem, she's found someone to talk to.))

"Oh God, that's sick..." she muttered. "Hey, put a shirt on, ********!" She shouted at him.
Momiji.Botan
DJ Price
Momiji.Botan
DJ Price

I was just kidding! Yeah I like... *hops down from tree and walks over to him to see if his abs were as strong as they looked*

"Oh and yes they are that strong just to tell you but maybe we could talk later, because i got to go, sorry."((I have to go now bye))

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
DJ Price
she blushed a little when he took off his shirt. Um..I-i'll tell you later, i dont want to talk about it right now." she combed her pressed hair into a ponytail and ties a headband over her hairline so it wouldnt sweat out. she took off her jacket and grabbed the ball. she spun it around the tip of her index finger

"you ready to play?"
DJ Price
Momiji.Botan
DJ Price
Momiji.Botan
DJ Price

"Oh and yes they are that strong just to tell you but maybe we could talk later, because i got to go, sorry."((I have to go now bye))
((Pm me anytime you want to talk!))
She sighed and jumped to the ground before grabbing her backpack and went inside the building. Yep, just as usual. Always given cold stares and being ignored. she thought to herself as she went to her dorm. Might as well check this place out, there's nothing else to do. she opened the door and smiled a little as she threw her backpack onto the small bed. Well this is rather.....decent. Better than the dumpsters at least. she thought as she jumped on her bed but not before locking the door. After a few mintues, she got bored counting all of the dots on the ceiling so she decided to take a shower. She pulled out a towel from the dresser and started to walk to the washroom.
'Good, he's gone.' she thought to herself. She sighed, and went to lay down in the grass next to the tree again.

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
she looked at him as he left

"eh oh well"

she said as she began to shoot the basketball herself

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Ramona suddenly felt dizz after a while and wheezed. she choked and then passed out

sakuri barked for help
Seeing the girl collapse on the field, she got up, and ran over. "Are you alright?" she asked. With no immediate response, she walked closer. She felt on her neck for a pulse, and then slapped her face a little, again asking if she was alright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff