Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your First and Last Name: Reira Burton
Sexual Preference: men
A breif Description of your Personality: shy, outgoing, loves to hang around with guys, can be a bit of a flirt
Appearence (If you have no pictures give a rough idea of your looks no avvie please): User Image((the girl))
What you did before you joined our school(Opitional):

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Momiji.Botan
((I am so feeling ignored... cry Why won't anyone talk to me!?))
((i would talk but im already doing something
Ramona-Kitt 325
Momiji.Botan
((It's ok... I want someone to have a really good conversation with but no one wants to have one with me... It's how I talk isn't it?))
She sighed as she slammed her book, glad that Mr. Playboy was gone. She just glared at the floor after what that p***k said to her and soon decided to climb up the tree. She dropped her book to the ground, hoping that nobody wouldn't steal it before she jumped up to the tree and holded the thick branch, hoping again that it wouldn't break. Once she noticed that the branch was strong and think, she climbed up to the branch and just sat there, watching everyone do their own thing.
((I'd talk to you, but I wanna keep my character real, and knowing where exactly you went wouldn't be doing that, now would it?

And it's funny how this is a school of sexual preferrence freedom, yet I'm the only one who isn't straight. >_< wink )

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Momiji.Botan
Ramona-Kitt 325
Momiji.Botan
((It's ok... I want someone to have a really good conversation with but no one wants to have one with me... It's how I talk isn't it?))
((no, sometimes you have to start a conversation. if you really want to get attention, quote who you talk to ))

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
][ce Puppy
((I'd talk to you, but I wanna keep my character real, and knowing where exactly you went wouldn't be doing that, now would it?

And it's funny how this is a school of sexual preferrence freedom, yet I'm the only one who isn't straight. >_< wink )
((i'm bi, i had to add that in my profile. i skipped it at first))
-Climbs a tree that noone is under, on, or even looking at- no one to talk to... how sad...
Daemon grabbed the ball and started to dribble. He crossed over once, twice and three times. He threw the ball against the backboard and then grabbed it in mid-air. Suddenly he spun around and dunked the ball."Well what do ya think?"
Your First and Last Name: Alex
Sexual Preference: Women
A breif Description of your Personality: Quiet and a little shy around women open minded and willing to listen to other people
Appearence (If you have no pictures give a rough idea of your looks no avvie please): 5'5' 125 lbs medium build short. pic down there.
What you did before you joined our school(Opitional): Getting bad grades, but changes at this school.User Image
Momiji.Botan
-Climbs a tree that noone is under, on, or even looking at- no one to talk to... how sad...

She sighed as she turned to look at the ground when she saw a blonde sit at her spot. She tapped her shoulder a little just to get her attention before she smiled. "Hey......"
Realizing that she left her notepad back out by the tree, she ran out to get it. 'Oh God, I hope nobody reads it...' she thought to herself. She got to where she left it, and picked it up, putting it in her pocket. She looked around, and saw saw a girl climbing a tree. "Nobody read this, did they?" she asked, worriedly.

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
DJ Price
Daemon grabbed the ball and started to dribble. He crossed over once, twice and three times. He threw the ball against the backboard and then grabbed it in mid-air. Suddenly he spun around and dunked the ball."Well what do ya think?"
she smiled

"Nice. well you can play, lemme sit on the bench for about fifteen minutes." her pet fox caught up and lay next to ramona on the bench
"i almost forgot to take my inhaler. but i could never forget when i'm playing basketball, but i'm sure you dont want me to get into all of that
][ce Puppy
Realizing that she left her notepad back out by the tree, she ran out to get it. 'Oh God, I hope nobody reads it...' she thought to herself. She got to where she left it, and picked it up, putting it in her pocket. She looked around, and saw saw a girl climbing a tree. "Nobody read this, did they?" she asked, worriedly.

She looked down and smiled before shaking her head. "Nope, I was the only one at this tree." she said as she looked at the girl.
"Well i would love to listen to what you have to say. But it is kind of hot out so..." DJ took off his shirt releaving his perfectly chiseled body "You were saying about all that info.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff