Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
IceMage1221
Khumy
Cer had changed back into her human form and was now rubbing her butt, for she had landed hard on the floor. "Ow! Dammit! are you always that agressive to spiders?!"
yes... they freak me out... serves u right for spying...

Cer looked up at Ice and frowned. "I wasn't spying! I was bored and wanted to take a look around in other peoples dorms. then you two came in!" She glared at him as if it was his fault. Then her expression turned into a cheeky smile "You scared of spiders?" She giggled softly.
Khumy
IceMage1221
Khumy
Cer had changed back into her human form and was now rubbing her butt, for she had landed hard on the floor. "Ow! Dammit! are you always that agressive to spiders?!"
yes... they freak me out... serves u right for spying...

Cer looked up at Ice and frowned. "I wasn't spying! I was bored and wanted to take a look around in other peoples dorms. then you two came in!" She glared at him as if it was his fault. Then her expression turned into a cheeky smile "You scared of spiders?" She giggled softly.
Shut up *he blushed*

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Cer got up and moved towards the door. "Be carefull around the big ones, I heard they like the taste of human flesh." She winked and suddenly flinched. "Uh-oh..." Be fore she could say any more she had changed into a big black cat with a tiny pop and a large amount of smoke. The cat sneezed for a while and gazed up to Ice with a dazed expression on her face.
Khumy
Cer got up and moved towards the door. "Be carefull around the big ones, I heard they like the taste of human flesh." She winked and suddenly flinched. "Uh-oh..." Be fore she could say any more she had changed into a big black cat with a tiny pop and a large amount of smoke. The cat sneezed for a while and gazed up to Ice with a dazed expression on her face.
now little miss cat *picks her up* whos at my mercy huh?

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Cer hissed and scratched one of her claws across his face. She then agily dropped herself to the floor and changed back into her human form. "I wouldn't try that again, Iceboy" She flicked her hair back with her hand and smiled at him.
Khumy
Cer hissed and scratched one of her claws across his face. She then agily dropped herself to the floor and changed back into her human form. "I wouldn't try that again, Iceboy" She flicked her hair back with her hand and smiled at him.
The name's Ice not Ice boy *holds his face* ouch... s**t that hurt

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"Yeah it hurts allright... that should teach you to keep your paws of girls" She send him a cheeky smile.
(any one here?)

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
(I'm here)

Cer snorted at Ice and walked outside. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonne peak in the guys' dormitories." She giggled and ran down the stairs.
(whats going on in the rp?)

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
(nothign special really... I was cuaght while spying on Ice and...uhm... what'shername sweatdrop and now I'm off to spy on the guys. sweatdrop )
(ok well I'm going to myself into the rp)magus just wake up to the sun in his eyes.he gets up and gets dress and then goes to the window and looks out side

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Cer had reached the boys' dormitories. With a soft pop, and a little too much smoke, she transformed again. "Aw crap!" She said softly. She had changed into a large black panter, in this state she probably didn't fit under the door. She quickly changed again. this time she was a black fly. She thought it would do and she quickly crouched under the door and flew up to the cieling, where she changed into a spider, at least she tried, she had changed into a cat again and this time she fell down on the bed and mewed loudly. "Crap!" She said softly.
magus hears a noise not far from where he was,so he went to go see what was going on
she was walkign downt he hallway and noticed an open door, she saw magus and couldnt resist so she went and poked her head right over his shoulder
"hey there! magus, how have you been? ya 15 yet?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces