Welcome to Gaia! ::

Samurai Fox
"Yes, i'm also new but i can take you to your room," said Seta looking at her come up the stair cast.

"Just follow me".

"Thank you" she said to him as she followed him "So why are you here?" she asked
umm hello everyone 3nodding
((you cant say your flamerous, you cant say your beutifull))
she finally got her dorm room open when she noticed her roomate was somone she knew, but her roomate was changin so she screemed high piched and dashed away into a corner of the hallway
"I hav unique gifts that I was born wih you?" he said as he turned the corner.

"Just two more doors down and there is your room number nine," Seta said pointing.
((umm if you two didnt notice i gave you maps))

she was wlakign down the hallway saying the same thing over again quite load with a worried expression on her face, her hair wasnt short, she hat it tied in a robbon down like a ponytail it was runnign down her back, she was walkign quick and turning frantickly at every corner

"tyler? magus? were are you!!!?"
(yea i noticed arigatoo wink )
"Oh Me I can move things with my mind and............... Yeah so what room are you in" she said changing the subject
chemical_romance
"Oh Me I can move things with my mind and............... Yeah so what room are you in" she said changing the subject

"I'm in room 5," he said pointing backwards.

"well later then. See you around".
she put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a map that she did not know where it came from

Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Dorm #: 78
Nickname: AmP
Power: advanced speed and agility, known to break sound barrier
Looks: avie when done
Description: nice, cocky, loves to race and can not be beaten, often races the jet planes on the air base near his house
Student
Weapons: martiel arts and street fighting technigues, extencive hand to hand training.
Ex: none

AmP rolls over and lookes at his clock to see he'll be late for school in 2 minutes, a faint smile comes across his face as he tosses the covers into the air. Quickly getting his shirt, pants, sox and shoes on, he runs down the stares and out the door and down to the school all before his covers land back on his bed.
Samurai Fox
chemical_romance

"I'm in room 5," he said pointing backwards.

"well later then. See you around".

"Ok see you later" she said as she opened the door to her room, she entered and sat on the bed that was near the window.
Seta walked into his dorm closing the door behinf him.

He walked over and plopped on the bed.
she was wlakign over to them when she pointed across the hallway

"my room is merlyn, its right across there, the one with the freaky door"

she took the maps then crumbled them up and made them vanish

"i was born with freaky powers, beyond my reach thus far i can onyl do stupid magic tricks, but i can cut through titanium in one second with a spade card, i can do pretty cool magic tricks that come in handy, im soryr if i am being annoying....most people think i am..." she gets a sad look then walks into her dorm leavign the door open
she put all of her stuff away and walked around her dorm what should I do? she asked herself
((oooooo amp is godmoding "likes to race and cannot me beaten" CANNOT be BEATEN is godmoding, people can find ways to beet you, my powers can make me go att he speed of light))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff