Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Torrie
ldiamond2005
spardante
ldiamond2005
*walks quickly down the hall to her locker*

*As she opens up the locker Drake bangs into it anf slams down onto the ground as his skateboard rolls forward*

" 'groan'...........ow"

*kneels next to him* Are you okay.......I'm so sorry.....but you really should walch where you're going on that thing.....

She looks at the other girl then back at the boy and she nods. She has always known when she wasn't wanted, that just happened to be too often for her. She stood up and tucked her loose strands behind her ear and walked off.

"hey wait up!!!"

*grabs her arm*

"no nead to walk away when a charming guy talks to you. whats your name?"
"wh...who are you?"
spardante
Lady Torrie
ldiamond2005
spardante
ldiamond2005

*As she opens up the locker Drake bangs into it anf slams down onto the ground as his skateboard rolls forward*

" 'groan'...........ow"

*kneels next to him* Are you okay.......I'm so sorry.....but you really should walch where you're going on that thing.....

She looks at the other girl then back at the boy and she nods. She has always known when she wasn't wanted, that just happened to be too often for her. She stood up and tucked her loose strands behind her ear and walked off.

"hey wait up!!!"

*grabs her arm*

She pulled her arm back and chuckled. "Let me guess...you consider yourself charming?" Her lips curled into a smile and all her piercings glinted in the light. "Torrie." She said clicking her tounge ring against her teeth boredly.

nuGen Staff Elder

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
((lol please dont tell me i wrote that long paragraph for nothing lol o_O!))
*to louku*..." O sorry i thought you were some one else ... ive been out of it alll day.... I am sorry"
Karimoru

((I was going to have my charrie trip over your's feet but he posted to me before I could))
ldiamond2005
spardante
Karimoru
((hmm yay hope u all stay ^_^ no i can coem back!~ biggrin ))

"ill be alright"

*Drake makes a weird face and gets up*

"Pleased to meet you. Im drake."

I'm Diamond....it seems like where ever I go someone is running into me....I'm glad you're okay.

"Likewise. Im glad im ok too but my Mp3 isnt"

*points to the crushed device that was in is back pocket, now on the floor*

"youve got a realy tough locker"

*points to the large dent in the metal door*
Glad you're okay Drake but I have to get to clas...*walks off down the hall*
"its fine" ((gotta go))

nuGen Staff Elder

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
Lady Torrie
Karimoru

((I was going to have my charrie trip over your's feet but he posted to me before I could))

(oo lol well its okay.. i guess i'mma have to make something else then...))
Karimoru
Lady Torrie
Karimoru

((And now he's ignoring me...go figure. x_X))
*walks outside not really wanting to go to class but really has no other choice*
Lady Torrie
spardante
Lady Torrie
ldiamond2005
spardante
ldiamond2005

" 'groan'...........ow"

"hey wait up!!!"

*grabs her arm*

She pulled her arm back and chuckled. "Let me guess...you consider yourself charming?" Her lips curled into a smile and all her piercings glinted in the light. "Torrie." She said clicking her tounge ring against her teeth boredly.

"by the sounds of it im funny too. well now that we are aquanited what'ya wana du??? skip off??? class????"

nuGen Staff Elder

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
Lady Torrie
Karimoru
Lady Torrie
Karimoru

((And now he's ignoring me...go figure. x_X))

((lol well u can rp off my paragraph now if u want lol..., n oh yeh i remember you from yesturday.. you were my roommate lol))
Quote:
"by the sounds of it im funny too. well now that we are aquanited what'ya wana du??? skip off??? class????"

She shook her head. "Your stupidity and boldness amuses me." She smiles. "Lets skip."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff