Welcome to Gaia! ::

*after staring at her locker for a few secods she decides to go to her room*I can't take this boredom anymore
Name: Leo
Height: 5'10
Weight: 130lbs
Hobbies: girls, studying, computers, girls, females, science
Martial Status: sexy, nice, and Single

[he opens the door and and smiles and looks down at his planner for a school map. realizing he is lost and doesnt know when to begin he looks up to see if he can get some help] Hey ummm. can anyone tell me how the hell im supposed to register and why im even here. [he laughs at his second reason and then says something else under his breathe] preferably a hot girl. [noone hears his muttering]
Qwerty Z

[he opens the door and and smiles and looks down at his planner for a school map. realizing he is lost and doesnt know when to begin he looks up to see if he can get some help] Hey ummm. can anyone tell me how the hell im supposed to register and why im even here. [he laughs at his second reason and then says something else under his breathe] preferably a hot girl. [noone hears his muttering]

*walks past him on her way to her room* You go over there in that office......
ldiamond2005
Qwerty Z

[he looks at her and smiles then looks at the planner] How come it doesnt show an office on here? [he points to the planner and then looks at the office noticing he has the planner upside down] oh... hehe, oopse. [he looks at the girl again and smiles.] Thanks. [he starts walkign to the office]
Qwerty Z
ldiamond2005
Qwerty Z

[he looks at her and smiles then looks at the planner] How come it doesnt show an office on here? [he points to the planner and then looks at the office noticing he has the planner upside down] oh... hehe, oopse. [he looks at the girl again and smiles.] Thanks. [he starts walkign to the office]

No problem...*continues to her room and lays down on the bed*
ldiamond2005
Qwerty Z
ldiamond2005
Qwerty Z

[he comes out of the office and walks by room numbers looking for his. he sees an open door with some light coming out of it and looks at the room number.] this is my room. who else is in here? [he walks in the room to see the girl sleeping on the bed. he puts his stuff down and blushes] I was assigned to be in this room but if you mind i will gladly as for a different room
Qwerty Z
ldiamond2005
Qwerty Z
ldiamond2005
Qwerty Z

[he comes out of the office and walks by room numbers looking for his. he sees an open door with some light coming out of it and looks at the room number.] this is my room. who else is in here? [he walks in the room to see the girl sleeping on the bed. he puts his stuff down and blushes] I was assigned to be in this room but if you mind i will gladly as for a different room

That's okay....I'll go ask for another one I dont' really have anything better to do....*walks out of the room towards the office*

((srry g2g))
spardante
kmusicl
nAME: Krysten
description: avy, but with a black lacy top and bigger knockers
maritial status: hott, sexay, and single

-walks arund lookin 4 locker #455-

hello? can anyone help me out?
*mutters*someone hot?

*Skates off after his recent regection and down the hallway, he sees the girl looking troubled and hears her mummer something*

*Skids his skateboard and stops*

"im someone hot. haha!!! hey im Drake, nice to meet cha. and may I ask this gorgeous faces name?"

She just shakes her head and laughs.
*walks to the office and gets her new room assignment*How they screwed up so badly I don't know
*walks towards her new room*Where is everyone....it seems quiet as a tomb in here
*shivers as she gets to her room* I don't like this feeling.........what is going to happen now
You're being silly.....*walks into her room and lays down on her bed....slowly falling asleep*
*wakes up and quickly gets ready to go to class*
Name: Shannon
Height: 5"6
Weight: 120 Lbs.
Hobbies: Boys, clothes
Martial Status:Single

*Shannon walks down the hall in her scandolous outfit looking for trouble*
Name: Kat
Height: 5"4
Weight: 125 lbs
Hobbies: hanging out with friends, talking to boys, eating pizza and watching movies
Martial Status: Single

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces