• Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User Image
☁✌ σє єℓιиδα-яισи ✌☁
- Drama teacher -

'This endless mercy mile,
We're crawling side by side...'

Not long after the school's Head-mistress had arrived to the banquet/dining hall - looking quite ravishing in a navy blue dress -, the school's Drama teacher had arrived. I speak, of course, of Zoe. The Rayquaza gijinka's dress was a soft lime-green in color, to complement her brilliant emerald hair quite nicely. 'I wonder if everyone's gonna be here...' After taping her chin in thought for a moment, she took her seat near the head of the table Larson and Kamit were seated at - the two seemed to be talking to each other. 'Those two are actually kinda cute together~.' She brought a hand up to her mouth, mostly to stifle a chuckle.

Of course, with Zoe's carefree attitude came Abram's 'refreshing' sarcasm.
'Bored~ now~.' Zoe had a clear mental picture of the Sky High Pokemon rolling his beady yellow eyes. 'Can't we find that Kyogre gijinka and murder torment her a bit?' If you haven't guessed by now, Abram wasn't really one for formal occasions(though, unlike Don, he could swallow his pride to go along with it).

'It's not nice to pick on other gijinka, Abram.' She lightly swatted the Rayquaza in her mind - 'Uncalled for!'. 'The point of this banquet is to have fun with our fellow gijinkas, so that's what we're gonna do.' She nodded to herself matter-of-factly.

'Do we have to~?'

'Yes yes we do.'

'With hell freezing over in our eyes
gods kneel before our crime...'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood: looking forward to the banquet
Thoughts: 'Stop fussing, Abram - it'll be fun.' 'So you say.'
Company: everyone @ --^
State: looking around @ who's in the hall
OOC: here's Zoe! now for Olivia!

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User Image
✧☠ ℓιvια иδяєωs ☠✧

'Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves.
Together undivided but forever we'll be free...'

If Don was shouting expletives in Kamit's head, and Abram was restraining himself from hunting down and murdering tormenting the Kyogre gijinka, then what was Landors doing? '*snickers* Don't we look nice this evening...' He was trying not to laugh insanely in Olivia's mind, as the Swampert gijinka was trying to bore holes into the mirror she was standing in front of.

'It's bad enough I don't normally wear somethin' like this.' The Mud Fish captain was wearing a stark contrast form her normal attire, in the form of a radiant orange dress. 'I feel like a dork enough as it is, Landors - you're not helpin' matter much, ya know.'

He barked out a laugh. 'Least it's just me, an' not your blonde friend from Tirtouga.'

'Oh Lord.' She face-palmed. 'He'd actually make this whole thing worse!' Heaving out a sigh - she would sooner go out sailing instead -, Olivia (begrudgingly)made her way to the banquet/dining hall...

...breathing a sigh of relief when she looked around.
'Thank Arceus.' She wiped a thin sheen of nervous sweat from her forehead with the back of her brass-plated gauntlet hand - the brass tones actually went with her orange gown quite well, so she figured she'd get away with keeping it on(otherwise, people would see the damage to her left arm). 'None'a the other G.E.R.M members have arrived yet...' She plonked herself down into a chair that was a seat or two away from a Rayquaza gijinka that she saw at the meet-and-greet(Zoe).

'Give 'em time~.' 'Stow it, you.'

'So sail away aboard our rig;
the moon is full, and so are we!
We're seven drunken pirates,
we're the seven deadly sins...'

Mood: miffed @ wearing a dress
Thoughts: 'Wish I still had my naval uniform...' 'Tch, like you woulda gotten away with wearin' it.'
Company: everyone in the banquet/dining hall(I lost track @ this point XD)
State: settling into her chair near Zoe
OOC: and here's Olivia! :3

Dapper Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Right as Michael came up to the group, he was struck by the sonic blast. It was too much for him to handle, with his nerves as shot as they were after all the people came around him. The last thing he remembered was being grabbed by someone with brown clothes and black markings around his eyes. "You alright, man?""My... My pokemon..." Michael reached weakly for his belt, and sent out his joltik, tepig, and lilipup, who followed the man as he carried Michael off to the infirmary. Michael? ...Michael? Wake up, Michael!

Pidge carried the larger man to the infirmary, with some help from his (Michael's) pokemon. Damn, man. Wasn't expecting that. Then again, I guess since he was closer he got hit harder... Yeah... poor buggy man.... good thing hes got his piggy and puppy and buggy's with him. As he walked away, he heard the other man's pokemon shouting and raising all kinds of hell in the Infirmary.Yeah... Hope he recovers soon. We should go back and see if Anne or Kitt are still around... When Pidge returned to the hall, almost everyone had left. He walked up to the headmaster, grabbed his key, and went back to his dorm, shutting the door and not even paying attention to who his roomate was. He blared out Fort Minun's song "Petrified" and decided to hang out until the dance... Later, as he was getting ready for the dance and putting on his suit and hat, he talked to pidgey. So, Pidgey, you think that Swagger TM we used will work?You're weird.

Joseph had had enough. He dropped the crazy chick who was shouting in some language he couldn't understand and flailing after he disarmed her and picked her up with one arm, carrying her to the headmaster. "Oi... Larson, I'll leave these guys to you... I need to get going and make some rounds on the school before the dinner tonight" He laughed as he walked away Glad that's over. Lets go rest.Beer?Beer. Joseph grinned. Sometimes they were almost one mind.

Noctus was getting tired of all the conflicts. He watched, on high alert, as the young woman started screaming and attacking the human that was dropping off another gijinka in the school. He shook his head as he saw Joseph pick the girl up bodily, and carried her kicking and screaming up to the headmaster. He overheard Steven asking Sabrina if she would accompany him to the dinner that night, and smiled as she agreed. So much easier to guard when they are in one place together.So far so good. Except for all the fighting. I'm starting to wonder if the security in this place is inadequate... so much violence on the first day. He tapped Steven on the shoulder. "Sir, we should be going, so that you can rest for this evening." Steven smiled at him. "I have a present for you, Noctus, when we get back to the room..." Why am I terrified right now?Don't worry, I'm feeling the same way... I don't like when he looks at us like that...This can't be good. Steven stood up, said his farewells, greeting White and N as they came in, and excused himself from the group. The two of them went back to their adjoining rooms, but before Noctus could retreat in preparation for that night, Steven grabbed him by his arm, and dragged him into his room.

This will be fun...Steven grabbed Noctus and made him stand by the bed. He reached into one of the suitcases that they had ferried over, under guard of His Claydol. Steven chuckled as he pulled out a suit for Noctus. "This is for you to wear tonight. I know you'll still want to wear a scarf to cover your face, so I got a nice green one for you too. That one is beat all to hell." Noctus, well, what little bit of his face that he could see, looked mortified. "A suit, sir?" "Yes, a suit. Gotta look a bit presentable. We're representing GERM tonight. What would our leaders say if we looked bad?""Oh well he payed for the place, let him and his guard dress as they wish?" "Very funny. I expect you to be wearing that tonight. and only one sword, ok? You scared everyone today." "Good. That's my job. What will you be wearing tonight, Sir?" Steven could tell he tacked that on to annoy him, and let him have his small revenge. "This." Steven held up his suit.

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User Image
ღ♌ ⓐⓑⓡⓘⓝⓐ ⓐⓞⓓⓔ ♌ღ
- G.E.R.M. member, and gijinka supporter -

'Usube ni midarete
Manatsu no yo no yume yume
Tobitatsu kagerou
Koikogarero...'

Not long after changing into their suits for the formal banquet, Steven and Noctus made their way to the banquet/dining hall, waiting for Sabrina to arrive(since Steven asked her if she'd accompany him, to which she agreed). Not even five minutes after they had arrived, the sound of heels clicking on polished floor(s) could be heard, and the two turned to see the forest-haired Psychic, looking quite fetching in a brilliant red dress. "I hope I didn't make you wait too long." She brushed a few wayward strands of hair from hanging into her face. "Alakazam decided to come along as well, mostly as additional guardsmen duty with your friend Noctus." Almost as if on cue, the Cacturne gijinka gave the Psi Pokemon a level glare, almost as if its very presence was an insult to his (sworn?)duty.

Chuckling to himself - Noctus' seriousness could be found as amusing at times, I suppose -, Steven offered the forest-haired Psychic an arm, nodding towards the open doors of the banquet/dining hall.
"Well aren't we being a bit forward tonight..." Letting out a small chuckle of her own, Sabrina linked arms with Steven, the two walking into the hall moments later... ...while Alakazam and Noctus were glowering at each other, as they brought up the rear of their little group.

'Pale pink and tangled, in a dream,
a midsummer night’s dream;
a mayfly takes off, yearning for love...'

Mood: let's go for 'charmed'
Thinking: 'This promises to be a fun evening...'
Company: everyone @ --^, Steven, Noctus, Alakazam
State: just entering the hall w/Steven
OOC: here's~ Sabrina!

Liliksni's Wife

Fashionable Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
maya 'rake' alentine

User Image

Drake had just finished cooking the meal for the banquet. She was just entering the dinning room. She looked around to see where Artemis was. The poor woman probably was worried about her scars. The only thing that would help is if she got there soon. Being alone from each other wasn't the greatest feeling in the world to her.

The thought of someone asking to many questions of Artemis bothered her. With that in mind she quickly found her way to her sister. She looked over at Artemis, her clothes looked fine. Drake had found the perfect outfit for herself to as well as Artemis. Her's was simply yet awesome in it's own way. She just hoped that they were wearing the right clothes.

"How are you doing Artemis? I don't think anyone has noticed. Your fine. This shouldn't be to hard. I bet others are going to feel just as uncomfortable as we are."

Drake wanted to make Artemis feel better. If anything not feel so uncomfortable. Everyone else wasn't going to bother her. She would make sure to take care of it. No one was going to bother her. All they had to do was get this over as quickly as possible. Nothing was going to happen to them.

'I hope she's doing ok.'

User Image

"You can sound the alarm,
you can call out your guards,
you can fence in your yard,
you can pull all the cards,
but I won’t back down."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageMood: Calm.
User ImageThoughts:'This should be easy.' 'We hope.'
User ImageLocation: The dinning room.User ImageUser Image
User ImageCompany: Artemis and everyone else..
User ImageState: sitting next to Artemis.
User ImageOOC: XD

Hungry Fox

15,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
User Image
Raymond Samminen Childress User Image

My best defense, running from you
                                                        I can't resist, take all you want from me
                                                        Breaking slowly

Ray's eyes bugged when Tai grabbed him and hoisted him up for a brief moment to snap the chain of his handcuffs. There was a brief instance of panic when Rattata realized they were dealing with a girl that was a bird Pokemon based on her appearance and smell. A big bird. A big, hungry predatory bird that ate little Rattatas like him. 'Panic!! RUN! She's going to eat us! The bird's going to tear us up and eat us alive!' Ray's concern went a different direction from Rattata's sheer terror of the predatory ancient bird. Partly because there wasn't a lot that genuinely scared him, but the thing that was making him win the power struggle was a different sort of fear. 'She's going to kill the cop!' Ray didn't have a good history with the police and this whole Gijinka thing just made tensions worse with the human ones. He still couldn't face the thought of killing somebody. Having Taipa kill Officer Calvin just because he had Ray in handcuffs made him responsible if the guy did die.

"Whoa!" Ray had been hunkered down ready to make a break for it in the moments between Taipa dropping him and her clawed hand reaching for Calvin's throat. The Rattata pivoted quickly on his heel, his tail offering the slightest distraction brushing Taipa's leg and he brought his arm up to intercept Tai's attack. He wasn't even caring enough about his own safety to make sure it was forearm-to-forearm like a good block was supposed to go. As long as those points didn't find the policeman's throat. The distance was nearly closed to block Taipa and try to shove her arm away so she couldn't just push him down when the need went away. The rainbow-feathered woman was snatched off the ground entirely by Joe which just made Rattata fear him even more and Ray pout as if Joseph was an inconvenience rather than a savior. It was best that he had done it even if Ray would never admit that out loud. If Taipa didn't back off because the one she was trying to protect was trying to stop her she probably would have hurt his arm if not broken it and still made it far enough to pierce the human's throat.

He was tempted to attempt his escape now when Joseph was busy with the psycho Native girl. Except that Clarissa and Officer Calvin were still there. He didn't think Clarissa would see him as a flight risk fast enough to stop him. Calvin, however, had been given orders to shoot Ray if he tried such a stunt. Such a decree was a little extreme for a common thief, but he hadn't exactly dispelled fears of Gijinka being far more dangerous than humans when he tried to fight to escape being arrested the last night he'd been free. He was deemed a flight risk and a serious threat to human--and Pokemon--safety because of his stunt. He followed after Joe as a result of these thought trains that came to the final determination that he would get caught--or killed if Calvin could shoot faster than some of the more powerful staff members could stop him or stop Ray from escaping. Odds were good the officer would get at least one shot off. Probably a fatal one too.

All worries about running off and getting killed vanished when Larson reached out and essentially blanked the area. Ray stopped like he forgot what he was doing and stood there dumbfounded. The rat boy turned out to be more susceptible to Psychic invasion than should have been normal. His mind was blank and even Rattata wasn't sure how to take this given how his fears overran everything most of the time. He took Larson's speech without actually contemplating any of it in hazy stride. He didn't see his cuffs shatter but he saw bits fall to the ground and his wrists clean and free. He didn't witness the initial action...but that was so cool... Instead of continuing to follow Joseph anymore, he wandered off to find out he had his own key to a room he was meant to stay in. Huh, guess he wasn't sleeping outside like the guards used to say in jail. Oddly enough, he found himself somewhat disappointed. Then again, it was easier to keep track of someone if they were assigned a place. Putting a known thief out in the forest left the school open to having a lot of things stolen. Or for Ray to just disappear without much to go off relating to where he might have gone. Ok, so it was just a fancy prison cell. At least he could leave it when he wanted. Maybe it was warm too. That could be it. He was getting sick from something. Ray failed to notice anything else that could be a point of interest once he got his key. Instead, the Rattata Gijinka Raymond Childress wandered away to find the number marked on his key while admiring the cute little Rattata head on it.

"LET'S~ DO~ THE TIIME WARP AGAIN~!

Ray had laid down a while, but hadn't really shaken off the abnormal calm and lack of fear or anger. It was like his mind was clinging to this sensation. As if he were holding onto the high of some drug. He hadn't really done drugs unless getting pumped full of sedatives to keep him complacent counted. He couldn't think of anyone capable of holding a high just because they wanted to. He was considering just seeing what he could steal around here starting with his roommate's stuff since it was closest. Not so much now that he was still out of it. Maybe he could get away with more given how calm it was making him mostly, but he was also fuzzy and out of focus. He knew of Calm Mind and that it could help out a Pokemon, but he wasn't sure if the version Larson used held the same properties and he was especially unsure if it was going to help him in the least. So he brushed off his clothes to make sure there wasn't any major amount of dirt or other little cling-ons hanging from his clothing to make him less presentable than he already was.

Ray found his way out of his dormitory and toward the Dining Hall. Good thing he had all these other people to follow. A lot of mingling and meandering folks, some were heading the entirely opposite direction. 'Too bad for them. We'll eat their share.' He thought with a silly little smile gracing his face. If he were more aware, he would realize his face didn't actually hurt in a relieving way when his muscles were pushed upward into a smile for once.'There is something very wrong. You' said "we."' "Shut up. I didn't ask you." Ray muttered, possibly winning himself a curious look or two if anybody noticed him since he hadn't realized he was in the Dining Hall already. Although he hadn't realized he was indoors again, he had noticed the area where a sizable number of Sanctuary's staff and prominent members of G.E.R.M. was and continued to grow. Hehehe...G.E.R.M., he got it now. They were growing and probably going to spread like one. How clever they were.

Ray headed to move away from that center of gathering so as to avoid getting some attention from the teachers. He didn't need anybody thinking he had drugs on him. There was only one place that hadn't been searched on his way out of jail and he was going to keep it that way. He didn't make it terribly far as the attempt to evade attention moved him right into the path for some attention. Specifically, he was about to cross paths with Sabrina and Steven. If the couple or their bodyguards didn't notice the delirious rat, he would bump into Steven.

wahmbulance ~~ "IF" MOMENT ALERT! ~~ wahmbulance

If it worked out this way, Ray would stumble and fall with a loud "Ooop!" as if he had been shoved full force, landing hard on his back and hitting his head on the floor. In spite of an obviously painful spill, he would sit up abruptly and then slump somewhat courtesy of his current handicap unable to just stand up on his own like he would've normally. In fact, his normal response would have been to jump to his feet and run away if Rattata won the initial panic's power struggle or prepare for a fight if he did. In this case, he lifted his head slowly like he had just been woke from a nap and stared up at Steven Stone of Devon Corp. in Hoenn and Sabrina Maode Gym Leader of Saffron City. "Oh...Hi." 'By which of course I mean "s**t!" Ray thought, still looking at two members of G.E.R.M. like they had just bumped into each other to meet, greet, make nice and BS with each other. Except Ray was about as afraid of Sabrina as Rattata was and he knew that being the big business man that he was Stone probably had someone about to kick his a** through the Dining Hall if they weren't in the process of doing it already. He wasn't entirely sure he would notice getting beat up until after it was over in his current state. He could be dead and not even realize it yet. He could have just tried to speak through a gushing hole in his throat and he still thought he was looking at Sabrina and Steven.

Okay, he had to find a way to not get hit with these things Larson did anymore. He was thinking way too hard on what was happening. He couldn't be dead yet because these people were GERMs. Thinking that way made him cackle a goofy little laugh. 'Hehehehe. Germs. They're germs.' Sabrina would kill him if she knew what he was thinking. Why was that funny? Rattata was confident he was going to get them killed too.

I'd give it all to you
                                                        Letting go of me
                                                        Reaching as I fall
                                                        I know it's already over now
                                                        Nothing left to lose
                                                        Nothing you won't gain
                                                        I know it's already over, already over now!

Mood:
                                                        Dopey, only half-aware of his surroundings
                                                        Thoughts:
                                                        'I wish I knew what was wrong with me...' 'This is nice. Wish we could fit in someplace just once...'
                                                        Company:
                                                        Dining Hall Occupants, whoever might wonder wtf Ray is on.
                                                        State:
                                                        Completely zoned out by Larson's Calm Mind, wandering the hall
                                                        Assembly Hall, his room, then Dining Hall
                                                        OOC:
                                                        (( In case it was in question, the Steve and Ray thing doesn't have to happen the way I typed it out. I just did it so that particular bit could get out of the way. I sure as hell am not about to look for and respond all the possible outcomes of blissful ignorance meeting an eccentric billionaire. x3 Blame Larson, I had intended to do this for just a couple minutes except he skipped right after.
                                                        P.S. I worked on this so long I got the "you can't post this twice" alert. blaugh Woo excessive thinking! ))

Posting Format provided by InsainButterfly. Thanks Nao!

Magic Cat

яαιиє тнυявαиє==
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
did you sleep well?======
did you dream at all?=======
can you tell me the time,=====
on the alarm clock?========
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖

User Image
ι¢αитєℓℓιт'ѕ..
✧✧✧✧gσииα вє α ۵ gσσ∂ ∂αу۵
User Image

He was healed, finaly. Raine watched as the man gave Riven the antidote and stepped away, Frankly she was releived. ”See, he’s going to be okay Raine..lets leave, this isn’t our place.” She looked around to see what Shaymin was talking about and caught the eyes of the Red haired man. crap..She’d forgotten about him, he was actually riven’s friend, he had way more right then her to be here, jeeze why was she here anyway. Slowly her thoughts startedf to enclose on her, and without really relizing it, she was on her feet and almost at the door. Before she could actually leave she looked back and smiled at Hiro ”Sorry to have imposed..H-he’s your friend not mine. I was just concerned. and if don’t mind..could you not tell him that I was here? I think he’d just get upset.” She said with a meek smile before slipping out the door. Raine was more concerned about what Hiro was probubly thinking of her, he probubly hated her. She wasn’t anyone special, she probably didn’t even need to ask that of him. ”Raine dear, you’re thinking to much, just calm down and go to the assembly hall.”
It was a short walk and as soon as she got there she could already see the chaos. Arceus it was like a zoo! some feathered girl was going on some kind of rampage, people where unconscious. some crying, Raine could only imagine what went on here.. Luckily it seemed to quiet as soon as the Headmaster spread a soothing effect, even her own nerves about the place calmed. She listened lightly to what he said as she drifted through the crowd up to the key section, she just wanted to get the item and get out. Shaymin, although calmed, was still sending wave upon wave of anticipation, the need to run and hide and for now Raine agreed with that thought. luckily the head master didn’t talk to much and Raine was able to avoid almost everyone, save for the few people she bumped into occationaly, before she booked it out of there and to her room.

♫§~~~Time Skip~~~§♫

This was terrible. For the past, who-knows-when, Raine had been scavenging through her cloths for SOMETHING Anything to wear! It seemed she’d packed more practical clothing for her runaway to this school, but nothing for a banquet, and the dress she was wearing before had gotten dirty from the little splashing party earlier. okay, not really a party, more like a rescure..Still! she looked through her stuff once more and sighed. She picked up a dress that seemed suitable and turned it around only to scowl at the grass stains on it. ”Note to self..No more laying in grass with dresses..” ”It’s not like you can help that Raine, fields kinda grow where ever you are, even sitting down..just find something that’s to dark for stains.” Shaymin did have a point..looking down she grimaced at the floor. Whoever her room mate was, she hoped they wouldn’t be to upset by the flower carpet of grass that covered the space. In places she stood more often she could see the flowers starting up the wall as if trying to devour the room. It was going to be just like her room back home if this kept up! She winced at the memory of her mom’s reaction to her jungle of a room, covered in flowers and plants. But Raine couldn’t help it, it wasn’t like that had an off button..
She was pacing again, she had grown a liking to the feel of plush grass under her feet when she was thinking so pacing seemed to help. Raine paused as she felt the soft crinkle of fabric instead of the grass and look down to see a dress that had fallen on the ground. Quickly she picked it up and scowled lightly at the flowers that seemed to be trying to engulf it. Raine ran her hand over the fabric trying to brush off as much Floialage as she could but it just seemed to want to grow. She glanced briefly at the clock 5:00PM The red digital light seemed to be shouting the time out to her. Quickly she slipped the old dress of, and put on the new one before turning to the mirror. She blinked looking at the way the flowers seemed to suit the dress nicely. Raine smiled before looking down at her feet, did she even really need shoes? she’d be stepping on flowers all day..but people normaly liked others to wear shoes..Raine never did like them anyway, she only wore them when her mother made her, but outside she was quick to take them off. ”We arn’t going to be outside raine, i think it’s best you wear them.” She sighed knowing Shaymin was right, but her shoes always grew over so fast!
She dent down and slipped her feet into the heels watched as they got over taken with flowers..”Shay, i think it’s best i don’t wear shoes..look at this!” She said motioning to her shoes. She smiled triumphantly as shaymin agree’d and Raine was allowed to take them off. She looked around the room feeling bad for the flowers and such her Room mate would have to endure, she just hoped that whoever she roomed with didn’t mind.
With out a second glance Raine stepped outside taking her key and locked the Room before starting down the hall, leaving her trail of flowers. She blinked as the tall, well...taller then herself, Rattata gijinka bumped into her but didn’t mind. Instead she just went on into the banquet, everything was so tall..so nice. She felt slightly out of place now.
The green haired girl looked around the large room from her 4’11” Stature and spotted a person by themself sitting at the table. She Could see the person was wearing jeans and a shirt, unlike everyone that seemed to have dressed up, and now, she didn’t feel as out of place. Raine walked to the other side of the large table that had the deerling boy sitting across from her. She took a seat and smiled at him sheepishly leaving the Trail of flowers in her wake. ”Hi, sorry if i’m intruding, you just look kind of alone.” Her smile grew a little brighter as she continued. ”plus it seems most others dressed up, guess we didn’t really get the memo.” Arceus she felt so awkward! Really she was just trying to joke a little about her lack of a real dress and his own choice in clothing, but what if he got offended? Raine didn’t know the right protocal’s for actually talking to others, she spent to much time alone reading books, just doing things on her own. Why didn’t she try to hone her people skills before!? She Waited nervously for the guys response, trying to keep herself from hiding mode once more.

User Image
ι¢αитєℓℓιт'ѕ..✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
gσииα вє α ۵gσσ∂ ∂αу۵

| Feeling awkwardly trying to be social. |
| Thoughts "asdfghjkl what’s wrong with me!?" "*facepalm*" |
| Location Dining hall |
| With Deon and anyone in at the banquate |
| OOC: o^o |

≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
======but you can sleep in,
=====you just keep dreamin,
============for us.

≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖

Dapper Genius

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮ Lⓞⓤⓘⓔ Cⓛⓐⓡⓚⓢⓞⓝ ♮♭♬♫♪♩♯

User Image
A shame that you thought that I came for my angel,
Ordinary Louie Louie,
Caught at the dump, just doin' a bump,
Like an ordinary Louie Louie.

Louie smiled and nodded as Hearty and Wilmina seeemed to get along rather quickly with each other. As shy as the Swoobat was, it was somewhat surprising (and relieving) that she and the Lopunny were hitting it off so well. He was content just silently rocking back and forth on his heels as the girls talked, nodding at the Palkia gijinka that Wilmina was conversing with before. Then the subject of fashion came up, and the Lopunny seemingly lit up as Hearty explained she had no other clothes to change into. Then Wilmina started groping Hearty. Needless to say, Louie's expression changed multiple times as he watched the situation unfold, his eyebrows raising and lowering everytime Wilmina's hands moved around on Hearty's body. He glanced over to Jessie once, pointing a thumb over to the girls and giving him a "are you seeing this?" look. When Wilmina was finished, Louie pulled his collar up to release the invisible steam that he had built from watching. Any kind of uncertainties he had about liking either of these two women were now gone. Louie willingly helped bring Wilmina's bags to her room (let's be honest, he felt obligated after such a great show), and plopped them down inside where she instructed. Then, he went back outside to wait with Hearty as the Lopunny gijinka started work on Hearty's outfit. He smiled down to the singer, clapping down on her shoulder when she mentioned staying with him until the dinner. "I suppose we will, huh? I could think of a few things we could do, but..." he said, pausing to think for a couple of seconds. "Eh, it might be better to wait 'til later. If anything, we can check out the music hall, just to get an idea of where we'll be teachin'. Sound good to you?"

[[ ~TIME SKIP~ ]]

User Image
Five o'clock had come around, and Kitt was on his way to the dining hall to attend the special banquet that had been set up for everyone to gather, for eating and more mingling. The Dewott boy was more interested in eating at this moment, having worked up an incredible appetite while wandering around the island. While most people were taking the time to nap before the dinner, Kitt was more concerned with running around and seeing what was all around the area. He didn't spend more than about 15 seconds in his room, just enough time to throw his backpack on his bed and bolt back outside. He didn't even notice who his roommate was, or if he/she was even there. Not that he particularly cared at the moment. He'd have plenty of time to find that out later. Anyway, he was now meandering his way through the academy's hallways, wearing the same outfit he had arrived in. He didn't exactly have anything even remotely formal to change into, nor did he have the time to change if he did. He shrugged it off, however, and pushed the doors of the dining hall open and stepped in. He whistled to himself, gazing at the expensive-looking decor that lined the hall. "Wow... That Larson guy really put a lot into this, huh?" 'I'll say! This whole school is just amazing!' Kitt looked around, noticing a couple of other students, both appearing to be female, that seemed to look out of place in regards of being dressed up. 'Uh, Kitt? I think that one with short hair is a guy...' 'What are you talkin' about? That's clearly a girl!' 'Seriously Kitt, I'm tellin' ya... That's a Bridget! Warning! It's a trap!' 'Alright alright... Geez...' Kitt shook his head, and approached the two students that were seated at the table, smiling and waving at the both of them. "Glad to see I'm not the only one not dressed for the occasion!" he said with a chuckle, rubbing the back of his head. "Anyway, the name's Kitt! What's your names?"

After walking around with Hearty for a while, Louie was now waiting in the hallway outside of Wilmina's room, waiting for the two women to finish getting ready for tonight's dinner. He was dressed in his own suit, one that he had since long before he was fused with Israphel. Even before becoming part ghost, the black-and-purple colors always seemed to suit him well. At least, in his mind they did. He glanced down at his fake gold watch, tapping his foot as he waited for Hearty and Wilmina to join him. "Geez... Why do women always seem to take forever when getting ready for anything?" he said quietly, looking around in the empty hallway impatiently. He thought about the time he had spent with Hearty today, and it brought a calming sense to his mind, and a small grin to his face. Seeing the inside of their classroom was rather nice, and it gave them both a good idea of what they were going to be working with during their stay here. Louie had fought back his urges to have his way with Hearty earlier, considering they were alone in a big empty room, an achievement that he felt particularly proud of. He gave himself a mental pat-on-the-back, only stroking his ego more. Besides, they would be working together, so he didn't want to ruin anything that he would have with her, regardless if it was physical or not. "Okay Louie, remember... not until the third date!" he said to himself, holding up a finger for emphasis. "Us walking together was the first, dinner tonight will be the second... so the time we spend afterwards could be the third. Perfect!" Louie's smile only grew at the thought of wanting to spend "quality time" with such a lovely woman. Of course, even if Hearty didn't want to, he always had other alternatives. Speaking of which... "Hmm... I wonder if that gal Artemis and her sister will be there..."

It's a game and you wish you never came,
Like an ordinary Louie Louie,
Dealin' by the pound, just layin' it down,
Like an ordinary extraordinaire.

Some dry martinis, chicks in Lamborghini's,
Louie Louie, you know you're the only one!

Mood: Content. / Excited.
Thoughts: What's taking so long? / Wait, what's a Bridget?
State: Waiting for Hearty and Wilmina. / Standing, talking.
Location: The hallway outside Wilmina's room. / The dining hall.
Company: No one yet. / Raine and Deon, everyone else in the dining hall.
OOC: WOO~! DOUBLE POST!

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
❣❀ ⓘⓥⓘⓐⓝ ⓤⓡⓣⓐ❀❣
User Image

Vivian sat up, rubbing her eyes in the cushioned bed of her home. The sun streamed through the window across the room, lighting her room with the days greetings. As she sat up, Vivian couldn't help but think she was missing something important, the dull ringing in the back ground seeming so vaguely familiar. It was soft, but it almost sounded like... Vivian's eyes popped open as she realized the sound was her alarm clock, screaming out for her to wake up. Why hadn't it woken her sooner, and where was the darn thing? Vivian looked to the usuall resting spot, only to find it empty, a cord rolling down into her pillow. Vivian lifted the pillow and the loud squealing of the alarm clock filled the room air, causing her to wince in pain from the sharp noise. Eevee ears had to be so sensitive, didn't they? Casually, she reached up to feel one, still a bit foreign on top of her head. It was odd, petting herself, but Vivian found that running a hand over the ear felt good, and the fur was nice and soft. This must be what pokemon felt when petted! Sighing as she forced herself to get up, wander across the room to a dresser in the corner, and brush her tangled hair, luckily cut shorter recently. Vivian found she preferred shoulder-length hair, even if it made her a bit boyish. The alarm had fallen silent, after Vivain flicked the small switch to kill the alarm. Only then did she realize the time. Half an hour past the alarm!?

Vivian shook herself from her groggy feelings, running clothing into a suitcase she had set aside for the occasion. The letter was tucked in a pocket, along with travel gear, and a travel bag was behind it, large and expensive, but also one of Vivians favorite things. It kept all of her traveling things safe, and it had wheels to roll around with. If she had to, it had straps on the back to carry, but the square nature of the object looked uncomfortable, as well as outrageously heavy when filled. Quickly, Vivian darted into the shower, a private bathroom that was connected to her room directly. Vivian hated taking quick showers, and pouted to herself when she had to get out. Being late was not fun at all, and if she didn't get ready fast enough, she would miss her bus. As Vivian dressed, grumbling about her still damp hair, she checked out the window, noticing a line of people waiting by the nearby road for the expected bus. Throwing her things together, Vivian dragged her things out of her small home, and tugged them across the street, where the bus had just pulled in. As she slowly pulled her things on board, and found a seat, Vivian felt tired already, and with her arms wrapped around her cases, she fell into a light nap.

[TIME - SKIP SKIP SKIIIPP]

As the bus pulled around to the stop, near the dock where Vivian would take a ferry to the school, Vivian got her things together as quickly as possible. Exiting the bus, only to board a ship was frustrating, because being out of one stuffy seat, and put into another, wasn't exactly fun for anyone. People were muttering as the ferry took leave of the docks, some about her, and some about a few other Gijinka on board, a nearby Gijinka began talking with another about the school's headmaster. Vivian felt an ear instinctively swivel to the right, to catch the conversation better. As the ferry docked, slowly, Vivian could hear talk and buzz, and most all Vivian got from the discussion was the Headmaster's name, something she already knew from the invitation letter. Standing up and giving her skirt a tug down, to ensure it was covering her bottom, Vivian pulled her things down the ramp, after waiting for the few others getting off to push on by. As she tugged one case on wheels, the weight enough that Vivian had to lean and push herself against the ground to pull it along, the views around entranced her. A new start and a new home was right here! Vivian quickly (as she could) drug her things into her new room, carefully opening the case which threatened to burst, and unpacking her belongings in the dorm room. When finished, Vivian casually wandered the halls, taking in news about this Banquet that was about to happen, and about the classes. Information was easy enough to get, and Vivian's only fear was what to wear for that banquet. Of course, she learned a bit about Headmaster Larson, Mr. Lieden, head of Security, and the Headmistress, Dellaboix. She would have to find and meet each one sometime soon. Best to know your superiors, after all!

[Skip skip Banquet time!]

It was 5:00, and Vivian still felt unprepared. She shifted her glasses nervously, wishing she didn't need them. Eevee's didn't wear glasses, so why couldn't their eyesight be fused with hers? Vivian grumbled about it as she stood in front of a mirror. She wore a little make-up, and a brown dress. It was simple, and Vivian preferred it that way. She would rather not be flashy after all. A pair of earrings were part of the dress, but Vivian had to leave those in her room, because of her new ears, which were not pierced. Not to mention how awkward earrings would look on her now. Other people seemed to be there when Vivian did arrive, including the Headmaster and other teachers. At sometime tonight, Vivian would have to go introduce herself to them. For now, Vivian treated herself to a single drink, and found a spot. Part of her felt as though she should have found someone to go with, and the rest said it was better to just keep seated. Her inner conflict kept Vivian silent, looking around and observing the others, without actually approaching anyone and saying hello. Maybe when everyone was there and the banquet actually began? What if it was to busy then?

"This is tough."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood:Excited/Nervous
Thoughts: I'm late! I'm late! I should have found a date!
Company: A crowd of people. So many!
State: Shaken, not stirred.
OOC:First post for me~ Tinkered with the layout just a little bit!

-format created by AlyKitt_RyukaI, as a gift for Pajamas Sway-
User Image

-=[]=-мєι ιиσυє-=[]=-
-[Zorua Gijinka]-

╔═══════════════════════

Sunk into a sea of grief, it's a bother to even open my eyes
And thus I'll be, endlessly falling - but won't anyone find me?
Where am I headed, what am I to do? Suddenly, a beam of light shone through
I stuck out my hand, and seemed to reach, but it was carried out of sight by the waves

Just what was that, I wondered, so warm and dazzling?
An unconscious counter-illumination... And who's the liar?
The deep-sea girl, sinking ever still, Shut away beyond the darkness, The deep-sea girl, she yet wants to know,
Because she's found the one who captivates her heart...

Even in this place with no noons or nights, sleepless nights continue on
With your free wings spread wide, you were beautiful as you swam
And again the light poured down, and dazzled, we met eyes
You who noticed and looked back toward me, and I, the liar...

═══════════════════════╝

User Image

Mei had been there the whole time. On the boat, in the Assembly Hall. She stood in the unnoticed, unseen shadows, receiving her key and leaving before the eardrum shattering attack from Hearty, the former pop-singer, blasted through the room. She recognized her almost as soon as she saw her, even though her appearance had changed. Mei had seen her a couple of times in her life of music. Even from a distance, her ears picked up the loud noise, though not as bad, made her ears ring. An annoying ring that she could not be simply answer by saiying 'Hello.' The black haired gijinka stared at the key. On it, dangled a little chibi Zorua. The black ears on her head twitched.'What's the point of the key chain anyways?' 'Oh c'mon Mei. I think it's cute.' 'Hmph.'
Mei looked down at the ground as she walked down the hallway to her dorm, her boots making no sound as she walked. It didn't take her long to find her down since it was one of the first few. The key made a clicking noise as it unlocked the door. With the doorknob already twisted, Mei simply pushed open the door. As she closed the door, it clasp shut. From that, Mei knew no one could open it from the outside without a key. Only from the inside could they open it without a key. Such a simple little thing could make your life so much safer. Go figure.
Mei started to unpack her things. The dorm was small, but nonetheless, it was nice to have somewhere to sleep that wasn't made out of newspaper and a park bench. Inside the dorm was two beds. Since her dormmate hadn't arrived yet, she claimed the bed closest to the window. There was a little sliding door closet and a nightstand/dresser on each side of the room. Mei hanged up the few shirts she had in the closet and put her bottoms in the dresser. She only had one pair of shoes and they were on her feet. Then, at an open corner of the wall, Mei placed a stand. From there, she unzipped a black case and pulled out a pure black acoustic guitar and carefully placed it on the stand. The black strap attached to the guitar had the words Black Diamond embroidered along it in white. Mei ran her fingers along it before continuing unpacking the few things she had. The last few things she unpacked were a little case shaped like a heart with the words Sisters Forever engraved on the lid, a little music box, and a framed photo. The photo was of Mei and four other people. The three other band members of Black Diamond, Shimo, Jade, and Suzume, all stood in front of a high school building in their uniforms along with her and another man. They were all smiling and happy. Mei sighed and a silent tear ran down her cheek as she returned to finish what she was doing.
Mei placed the guitar case and the backpack at the bottom of the closet before sliding it shut. She plopped down on the bed and set her alarm clock on her phone for 4:35pm. Twenty-five minutes before she had to leave for the banquet. Mei closed her eyes and almost instantly fell into a nightmare haunted sleep.

~timeskipness~

Mei woke up to a loud noise on her phone.
'Funny. I don't remember it being that loud before..oh that's right..My hearing is enhanced now.'
'Oh shut it.' She could imagine Zorua rolling his eyes at her. Mei let out a sigh and pushed open the door that led into the bathroom. She looked into the mirror and brushed her short jet black hair. Mei applied her liquid black eyeliner and mascara before leaving the bathroom and closing the door behind her. She walked over to the closet and pulled out the only dress in it. It was white with a blue-ish hue to it. Not much her style, but Shimo had bought it for her years ago for a party. It just felt right to wear it to the banquet. Mei slightly smiled as she put on the dress and the accessories that went with the dress. Taking off her black boots and replacing them with the anklets. Slipping the blue flower into her hair, putting on the arm band and choker necklace. Mei shut the closet yet again and grabbed the keys off the nightstand. She flipped off the light and grabbed her phone before walking out the door and over down to the dining room.

User Image

╔═══════════════════════

The deep-sea girl, sinking willfully,
Red-cheeked in the midst of darkness
But the deep-sea girl, who would bare her heart...
The black sea would still not allow her the courage...
My clothes have been dirtied so, my smile been shamefully warped
Do I look like I want to get along with anyone...? Just leave me alone!

I overflowed with feelings I couldn't voice,
And in the next moment, you suddenly vanished
The uneasy girl, she hurried
The darkness hid him, kept him alone
The unfree girl, she put out her hand
"See, you've been hiding brilliant colors, too..."
I The deep-sea girl, pulling by the arm,
Sings a blessing of marine snow
The deep-sea girl, she wants to know more,

Leave this sea, and now, fly away...

═══════════════════════╝

User Image
Mood:♦Nervous
What crossed my mind:♦I can't believe I'm actually doing this. /You look so pretty in that dress!
I am located at:♦In a hall
I am with:♦No one
I am currently:♦Walking towards the Dining Room
OCC:♦Mei's first posty! Sorry for teh wait!
User Image

-=[]=-мєι ιиσυє-=[]=-
-[Zorua Gijinka]-

╔═══════════════════════

Sunk into a sea of grief, it's a bother to even open my eyes
And thus I'll be, endlessly falling - but won't anyone find me?
Where am I headed, what am I to do? Suddenly, a beam of light shone through
I stuck out my hand, and seemed to reach, but it was carried out of sight by the waves

Just what was that, I wondered, so warm and dazzling?
An unconscious counter-illumination... And who's the liar?
The deep-sea girl, sinking ever still, Shut away beyond the darkness, The deep-sea girl, she yet wants to know,

Even in this place with no noons or nights, sleepless nights continue on
With your free wings spread wide, you were beautiful as you swam
And again the light poured down, and dazzled, we met eyes
You who noticed and looked back toward me, and I, the liar...

═══════════════════════╝

User Image

Mei was walking quietly down the hall, not saying anything, just looking at her feet, when she heard someone walk next to her. Mei instantly became on guard, and her shyness began to kick in. For a few moments no one said anything for a few moments. When the person next to her said her name, she literally almost jumped out of her skin. Then again, she has always been just a wee'bit jumpy. Mei stopped and turned her head to look at him. She didn't recognize him, that's for sure, but he recognized her and the voice seemed familiar...'Wait!' 'What is it? 'No it can't be... 'What can't it be?' 'Can it? Gosh darn it Mei! I don't know what it can be if you don't tell me what it is first!
Mei ignored Zorua as it ranted on in her head. It didn't look like him...but it had to be him. She looked at him more closely. The crossed arms were the same, the blue eyes were the same, but only a bit more intense, and the voice. There was no mistaking it, it was him.
Mei stood there in complete and utterly shock. Then, for the first time in ages, a huge smile came across her face. "Well what do you know, if it isn't Tyrael."Mei felt like she was dreaming. Should she pinch herself, dump a bucket of ice water over her head. No, this had to be real. She wasn't dreaming, Mei was sure of it. She was seeing this. Tyrael, one of her closest friends from high school who she never thought she would see again, was standing in front of her. All the times they had together. Sitting in the club room at the school, drinking sodas with the band and messing around. She remembered all the times they had went to the beach, and the times where they all got in trouble and had to clean the campus. Even that turned out to be fun. As Mei was remembering all the times they shared, Zorua broke her thoughts with one of his logical questions. 'Who's Tyrael?' 'An old friend of mine. "One I haven't seen in a very long time." Mei began walking down the hall again. "Come on Tyrael. We don't want to be late for the banquet." Mei's voice was happy. She was actually happy.
Zorua stayed in stunned, but happy silence. His precious soul-partner was happy for once.

User Image

╔═══════════════════════

The deep-sea girl, sinking willfully,
Red-cheeked in the midst of darkness
But the deep-sea girl, who would bare her heart...
The black sea would still not allow her the courage...
My clothes have been dirtied so, my smile been shamefully warped
Do I look like I want to get along with anyone...? Just leave me alone!

I overflowed with feelings I couldn't voice,
And in the next moment, you suddenly vanished
The uneasy girl, she hurried
The darkness hid him, kept him alone
The unfree girl, she put out her hand
"See, you've been hiding brilliant colors, too..."
I The deep-sea girl, pulling by the arm,
Sings a blessing of marine snow
The deep-sea girl, she wants to know more,

Leave this sea, and now, fly away...

═══════════════════════╝

User Image
Mood:♦Happy
What crossed my mind:♦It's Tyrael!! /Oh..my...dear...Arceus
I am located at:♦In a hall
I am with:♦Tyrael
I am currently:♦Walking towards the Dining Room
OCC:♦Shortness >w< Wish it was longer...kinda fell asleep at the computer. When I woke back up is saw hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Dangerous Genius

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
↘ I - a i m - to - p l e a s e - ↖ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ɭ-Ѧ-Я-Ș-Ѻ-Ƞ ζʯɠɩɑ Ӈ-Ȝ-Д-Ɍ-ϩ-Є
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ↗ But I - a l w a y s - seem to - m i s s - ↙

User Image

User Image

As more and more people start to flood into the Dining Hall for the banquet, I sip at the Johtonian firewine in my hands. So spicy and warm, which intense flavour that you wouldn't get from any regular wines... I stick my nose into the glass for a moment, taking in the smell of it. It certainly does have a very interesting and appealing nose to it, again, perfectly unique to this kind of wine. I utterly adore firewine, but the only downside of it is that there isn't much left in the world. The particular variety of grapes that are used to make it are almost completely extinct, and whatever's left of them is under protection by the World League. I gently ease into my seat, looking over as I spot Kamit enter... Wow... 'SOMEONE GET A TOWEL TO DRY UP THE DROOL!' I click my neck to one side, snapping myself out of the trance that seeing her in such a staggeringly elegant dress like that. And here I am looking like I did before, only with a shiny tie to make any difference at all. I must look like a schmuck looking like this. Still, it's too late for me to change my clothes now. All I can do is try and impress her. Without getting too close and making it awkward or anything. Truth be told, I'm too scared to touch her even though we're supposed to be dating. I am twenty years old, though; I should be able to touch my girlfriend on the shoulder, anyway. Still, that can't really be helped. Perhaps I'll see if I can swallow my pride and hug her or something later on. But, for now... "Don't be silly; you're right on time. And, the fact that you spent so long making sure the infirmary was up to scratch shows me just how good a job you're doing." I stand, placing my glass on the table and picking up another, as well as one of the five bottles of firewine I, eh-heh, procured for the banquet so that the teachers and guests could have something a little special to drink. Like I'm gonna give wine to students! I fill the wine glass with the wine from the bottle, placing the latter on the table again and offering the glass to Kamit. "Would you like some ₱2,000 wine? I've taken a sip myself, and I can honestly say that it's a lovely flavour. You have no idea how I was able to get so much of this for tonight; I practically had to go over to the stores myself and fill the bottles direct from the barrels myself." Well, I say 'practically'... I sit back in my seat as I take my own glass up again and sip, looking around for a moment before settling my eyes on Kamit. My girlfriend... SCORE!

User Image

Mirai did nothing except sit quietly in her seat, looking into her lap. She watched as several students and non-students walked past her and began speaking to other students or non-students. Her sleeves of furry skin fell into soft piles behind her seat, and she, at one point, thought she felt the familiar shape of a foot falling onto one of them, but she didn't really care. At that moment in time, she wanted nothing more than to be listening to her music, be in the quiet solace of her room, or even just have her laptop with her so she could do some artwork while the others were talking. Larson ran through what they would be doing at this banquet; mainly eating, talking to one another, but at one point, Larson had planned to have everyone stand up and tell everyone a little more about themselves. Nothing like what was said at the meet-and-greet in the assembly hall, but more along the lines of why they came here instead of staying cooped up in their loving homes with their... families. Mirai looked back at her arms, sliding the bases of her long gloves up and revealing her scarred wrists, thinking of which ones were caused by her family's lack of faith and trust. There were at least seven of them that were her family's doing, as well as another thirteen that were caused by the anguish and torment her fellow students put her through due to those awful rumours of her... And the rest... well, they were just because she was having the worst of days and felt like the world didn't want her anymore. She began to tear up a little at the various memories of her pain, before sliding the gloves back over the scars and looking away from them. She was wearing makeup, so she had to try not to cry and ruin it. Otherwise she'd have to go and fix it, which would mean wiping everything off and starting again, and that took her long enough to do the first time around. She sighed, looking over to a pair of newcomers coming into the hall... and recognising one of them instantly. Her heart caught in her chest when she laid eyes on Mei Inoue, the singer of Black Diamond... 'What did I tell you?' Mienshao said, trying to get her to cheer up again. 'She was caught in the Cataclysm. Perhaps this is a chance, after all...' Mirai blocked out the voice for a few moments, trying to figure out whether she should remain seated and be invisible, or go over and try to talk to the Gijinka celebrity. Eventually, she decided it'd be better to be invisible.

User Image

N did nothing for the first few minutes of the banquet, instead listening to music on his MP3 player.The artist: Black Diamond. The reason: he'd read in the article of Roselia Stone magazine that said about Mei Inoue, the lead singer, disappearing after the Cataclysm, but not presumed dead along with her bandmates. That meant it was possible for her to be a Gijinka, which meant it was possible for her to come to Sanctuary Academy, which meant it was possible that N would meet her, which meant it was possible for him to get her autograph!!! So, out of fandom-based loyalty, he was pumped himself full of Black Diamond energy, while Zoroark and his team sat around and watched. Zoroark rolled her eyes every time a new song began, meaning that she would be left without N's entertainment for another average of around 3:30 minutes. When the album he'd been listening to finally finished, he turned the player off, receiving a roll of the eyes from Zoroark. "For a minute, I thought you were going to keep listening to that thing all night," she said. N laughed, pocketing the iPod and pouring himself a glass of wine. He offered one to Zoroark, (like he was going to give any to the kids!) and poured it for her. As he took a sip, he almost spat it out again when he saw someone sit opposite him, instead managing to swallow it without choking on it. "White!" he said, jumping a little. He cleared his throat a moment later, realising that he had announced his former rival's name in a very high falsetto. "Wh-wh-wh-wh-what are you doing here?" N gulped, shaking a little as Zoroark whispered something into his ear, something about 'Rule 34' this time. Don't get him wrong, it wasn't like N was enamoured with his former rival and the true hero of Unova; the last time they had crossed paths, though... let's say it was less than comfortable for either of them. "I-I-I-I-I didn't expect to... see you here..." He jumped again when something furry jumped onto his lap, almost causing him to spill his wine. Looking down at the creature, he was relieved to find that it was nothing more than a child. He sighed in relief, before gently picking up the child and placing her on the floor. "Sorry," he said, patting the child on the head. "That's a very tender area for men to have jumped on." 'And whatt's wrong with my hair?!'

User Image

“So far away,”
“We wait for the day;”
“For all the lives so wasted and gone!”

"We feel the pain of a lifetime,”
“Lost in a thousand days;”
Through the Fire and the Flames,”
“We carry on!”

M O O D : happy, slightly chauvanistic
P O N D E R A N C E S : “She is such a beauty...” “Wipe your ********' mouth!”
L O C A T I O N : the dining hall
C O M P A N Y : peeps, Kamit
S T A T E : sitting, holding a glass of wine
O O C : triple post

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-----User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-----User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-----User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff