Awesome Art! 0.46341463414634 46.3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 108 109 110 > >> »|

Dapper Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♠☠ ʗαρϮ. Јαϲɋʊєs ѴєɍɍαϮ ☠♠
- Security Officer for G.E.R.M., and Capt. of 'the Raging Boar' -

'When I come back from a mighty quest, I have no need for sleep or rest.
I head to a tavern for a drink, and get so drunk I cannot think.
A wench by my side, a jug of mead; these are the things that I most need,
So I sit back and sing this song, and drink and party all night long...'

Jacques and Gerard carried Joseph into the indicated door, and laid Joseph on one of the few empty cots. It looked like the entire school had been sent to the infirmary for one reason or another. He wasn't 100% sure what to do after that, so he quickly introduced himself to the nurse, who in turn informed him that she was also the deputy headmistress of the academy. "Nice'ta meet ya, love. We'd have been here faster, but our ship was attacked by a school of Gyarados. Been hell for us to try to get back over here. Had to ride up on m'tentacruel."
He finally noticed that she was actually a bit distracted while he was talking and looked to see why she was hardly paying attention to him. A young, winged woman was shouting in a foreign language, and keeping her from examining a student on the cot behind her. He couldn't figure out what exactly the gijinka who seemed to be fairly badly injured was, but he could place the language that the uninjured one was speaking in, and decided to try to help. <"Oi, missy- this is a medicine woman, a healer. She's trying to help your friend out, so why not let her tend to the injuries?">
The girl still seemed skeptical so he decided to try a different tactic. Never one for having tact, instead preferring to directly deal with issues, he picked her up and carried her away from the injured woman on the cot, signalling to the nurse to advance and work her magic on the injured kid. The young woman was unappreciative of his methods, yelling at him to let her go and stop trying to hurt her friend. She was kicking and elbowing him in the ribs, nearly causing him to drop her. The little woman was feisty, he had to give her that. He tried not to do grab anywhere too uncouth, but she was making it difficult with all her thrashing. He finally grabbed onto something soft on the young woman. She stopped fighting, suddenly. Tai tensed up, turned bright red, then turned around and punched him in the face, giving him a fat lip and causing him to drop her. Gerard shook his head, chuckling. Jacques worked his jaw over, laughing himself. The last woman to punch him like that was Olivia.
"Damn, Gerard, she's a spicy lil one, isn't she?" He turned to the girl who had collapsed on the floor, all her energy spent, or at least enough to kick in some sort of counterproductive ability that her pokemon type had. <"I assure you that was an accident. I wasn't trying to get fresh with ya, darlin'. My name's Captain Jacques Verrat. I'm here to help protect the school from bad people. Now, I bet if you went over to your friend now, she's perfectly alright."> He held out a hand to see if she needed help up, and waited for her response.

'Hey! Hey! I want more wenches!
Hey! Hey! More wenches and mead!
Hey! Hey! I want more wenches;
lots of wenches is what I need...'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood: Amused, if a bit sore around the jaw area.
Thoughts: I like this'n. Seems like she'd be alot of fun to get into a barfight with.
Company: Tai, Gerard, everyone else
State: Waiting to see what Tai is going to do.
OOC: The <"text"> is Jacques speaking in Tai's native language, so you know.

-format created by AlyKitt_RyukaI, as a gift for VincentRedgrave-

Magic Cat

яαιиє тнυявαиє==
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
did you sleep well?======
did you dream at all?=======
can you tell me the time,=====
on the alarm clock?========
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖

User Image
ι¢αитєℓℓιт'ѕ..
✧✧✧✧gσииα вє α ۵ gσσ∂ ∂αу۵
User Image

The day was a mess, first the late wake up, then getting some person’s stuff for the headmaster, only to chicken out of going to the head master when she seen the crowd in the room! ”It’s all right Raine, just take it to him later. There where to many people in the room, even i voted we leave!” Even with Shaymin’s kind words Raine felt like a coward. It wasn’t like her to be so afraid of crowds..sure she was anti social, and yeah not the best to always fit in..but the feeling of isolation recently was seeming to get worst. Her feet hit the soft flowery grass with each step down the hall. The trails she was constantly leaving did nothing for her self consciousness but the flowers kept her calm. As much as she wanted to hate them, they where to pretty for her to fully dislike. She walked lightly on the self made grass pulling up the laptop strap onto her shoulder. Most the stuff..no scratch that..All the stuff she was carrying was someone else’s, and she didn’t even know who it belonged to! ” Oi, stop flippin out okay? You’ll either give it to the office or hell, maybe you’ll find the owner in a class.” She blinked a bit at Sky’s words, it wasn’t often he talked so she figured that her worries must have been bugging him. She pushed the negative thoughts from her mind and hopped a bit forwards looking back and smiled at the gap in her trail. ”That should make some people wonder~” She smiled a bit as she kept walking down the halls glancing at her schedual for her next class.

She’d made it, finally her new destination stood before her in the form of a doorway, only thing was there seemed to be others at the said doorway. Timidly Raine slowed her walking and cautiously approached the two. She didn’t think she knew them..but the blondish orange haired person seemed familair..With out much thought the small girl stepped a bit closer to get a better look at him, he was familiar! She’d seen him the other day! he was that deerling, but his hair was differnt..Strange, but she stepped to the two with a bit more confidence and smiled brightly. ”Deon?..you’re hair changed..” Her voice was soft and a bit timid at first but she continued with a bit of encouragement from Shaymin.. ”The color’s pretty..er.. i’m sorry if you don’t remember me, i met you yesterday but left a little early.. Her words trailed off as she let her gaze slide the the girl with him. Honestly she was a little intimidating based on looks..but hey, most people intimidated the 4 foot 11 girl. the flowers at her feet started to spread outwardly from her circle as she stood, it was a slow process but definitely noticeable. ”U-um..n-nice to meet you..i’m Raine” her small words trailed off as looked up to the girl she was addressing. She let her glance change to inside the room and took a quick peek into the Drama room and glanced at each person in there. she didn’t think class had started yet, but Deon and his friend seemed to be waiting outside?..”I don’t think class started yet, should be go in?” Her mental question to Shaymin went unanswered as the fluffy hedge hog sunk into her mind trying to avoid the interaction with others. She turned back to face Dean and his friend with a questioning look.

User Image
ι¢αитєℓℓιт'ѕ..✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
gσииα вє α ۵gσσ∂ ∂αу۵

| Feeling Self Conscious, worried. |
| Thoughts "is it alright to go in?" "...” |
| Location Drama Class |
| With Deon, Evelyn and whoever's in the class. |
| OOC: cat_4laugh |

≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
======but you can sleep in,
=====you just keep dreamin,
============for us.

≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Imagexxx

[▬Hɴ U, M.D.▬]
[Hʟʜ Tʜʀ]

Eᴠᴇʀʏ Cʜɪʟᴅ Gʀᴏᴡs.
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ Dᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs

Oɴ Tʜᴇ Tᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ.

Hana still had a few more hours to go until she had a class to teach. Her class was all prepared, her syllabus' were all typed up, printed, and awaited being passed out, and she couldn't go back to the room until class period, or risk the students sitting in an ice box. She had a feeling it would take the entire time she planned to be gone just to rid the room of the residual cold she brought to the place. Hopefully one of the students would be a fire Pokemon or something and could help heat the room as she taught.

With no where else to go, she decided to go to the quietest place she could think of and read... The Library.

She drifted in silently, bringing the cold with her into the already cold room. She looked around for a bit, seeing the Abomasnow Librarian sitting on the ladder and looking over the room. Being coworkers, she felt it was only proper to at least acknowledge the girl. Not wanting to disturb the soothing silence, she simply smiled and nodded to the girl before making her way over to one of the book shelves, selecting a book, and finding a spot at one of the tables to read it.

She loved to read, and the atmosphere that was kept by the Librarian was soothing for her. Besides, knowing that she was not the only ice-type Pokemon working at this establishment was an added comfort.

Perhaps the woman would want to talk to her. If so, then that was quite alright with Hana. But she wasn't quite brave enough to approach the Abomasnow on her own, and she certainly didn't want to be responsible for disrupting the girls tranquil silence. Besides, she had no clue what they would talk about. Books, perhaps?

User ImagexxxxUser Image
User ImageWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? - Library
User ImageWʜᴏ Aᴍ I Wɪᴛʜ? - Momizi
User ImageHᴏᴡ Dᴏ I Fᴇᴇʟ? - Calm

Magic Cat

User Image

⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘
                                                              ταïρα
                                                              chαvαtαngαkwunuα
                                                              ⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

ωαкαи тαиαи кïcï υи, ωαивlï cïкαlα
                                                              < мαу тнє gяєαт ѕρïяïт вlєѕѕ уσυ, lïттlє єαglє >

๑۞๑
                                                              ๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
                                                              ๑۞๑

Tai lay on the ground huffing. She was pissed, but damn was she tired. She knew this feeling and hated it. ’<Must have been all that sprinting and fighting..activated that stupid ability..i must be getting out of shape..>” She huffed lightly to herself and glared daggers at the man. How dare he! Not only did he forcefully pick her up and drag her away fro her recent friend, no he GRABBED her! Her face lit up still from the memory. What little satisfaction she had was from punching the pervert in the face! But now, now he wanted to take her back? The girl she was protecting was probably hysterical now! Rage boiled in her, it was nearly uncontrollable. As he reached down his hand t help her she growled lightly at him and pushed up from the ground shakily. She was spent, but would be damned it she let that man try to help her. She was a warrior! Being picked up as she was and handled around was just as embarrassing as his other act! She was supposed to be the strong one! But Tai couldn’t help but admire that he held out from her jabs and thrashing as long as he did..It meant he had Some strength..Even if she didn’t want to admit it.

As soon as she got to her feet her legs wobbled a bit but she made it a point to pull herself up straight. <” I can damn well get up by myself..pervert.”> She said and locked eyes with him glaring. He’d laughed at her punch before...why did he laugh...Strange, weird, perverted, man..Her wings fluffed out and sunk back to their resting place against her back as she smoothed out her loin cloth and ruffled feathers. When she was finished she dropped her hands shakily, still feeling the exhausted effects but stared at the man with a new found realization. <”y-you..wait...huh?..How do you know my people’s tounge!”> She Stared at him wide eyed and cocked her head to the side lightly but shook it off.”Not matter.. She said and pushed past the man, making a point to bump against his shoulder as if to announce that she was strong too. However her bump only succeeded in throwing her still wobbly legs off balance and she stumbled a bit before catching herself. With a glance back at the man, she now had a label for him. Enemy. She growled at him trying to mask her embarrassment.

๑۞๑
                                                              ๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
                                                              ๑۞๑

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘
мood: Alert, angry/ Embarrassed
тнoυgнтѕ: "Stupid, strange, pervert, man!"
loсατïon: infirmary
coмραny: Jaq
ѕтαтe: Glaring at the man..
ooc: Herp-a-Derp : D
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

WarmApplePaii's Partner In Crime

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
~Momizi~

- School Liberian -
"if you dont have the time to do something right. When will you have the time to do it over?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The girl just continued to take in the silence. A book in her lap and - ah. . who was this? - Some one was coming into the Library! With a shocked look , she seemed to be scrambling to hide in the shelves among the books but . To late. The other women had silently glided on in. Sighing she nodded in return to the girls gesture of 'hello'.
Standing on the ladder she went to climb down - but ended up hitting a lampent with her head and falling off with a thud. " Mukyu - " A few books fell onto her as well - though it seemed to not bother her much. Most likely this was a common event for her. Standing up once more, she sighed and dusted her self off. Calling over a few of the ghost pokemon. Floating over, they picked up the books one by one and floated away to put them back in their places.
Sighing, the small girl glanced over at Hana. Well. . it would be rude to not welcome her - even if she does work in the same building. For a moment she seemed to argue with her self before nodding and going over to her. "um . . ." she bowed her head. " W-Welcome miss Hana. . .do you. . need anything?" No surprise - as small as she was , her voice was very soft and whisper like. Perhaps just a trait of Ice types? Who could say. Looking down, she noticed the book Hana selected. " . . Th-thats a nice one. . ." The girls small hands shown though her long white - to - blue sleeves for a moment as she pointed to the cover. " W-we have many books by that author here. . . but. . I keep some of them in the back. . The students can be so careless with some of them. . "

Location || The Library
Theme of the moment || ~Viola~

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Imagexxx

[▬Hɴ U, M.D.▬]
[Hʟʜ Tʜʀ]

Eᴠᴇʀʏ Cʜɪʟᴅ Gʀᴏᴡs.
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ Dᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs

Oɴ Tʜᴇ Tᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ.

Hana couldn't help but gasp, covering her mouth with a pale white hand as she saw the girl fall and get covered in books. Before she had the chance to react and go help her, however, it seemed as through the issue had been taken care of.

She sighed with relief and went back to the book, feeling the girls presence nearing and her own tension rising. She didn't know what to say to her.

"O-oh! U-um... thank you. N-no, I am fine." She smiled at her, trying her best to not seem as shy as she actually was. After-all, Momizi had gone out of her way to welcome her, so it was the least she could do. Also, so as not to embarrass the girl further, she figured forgetting her tumble would probably be best.

"Oh t-this?" She asked, looking back to her book. "Y-yes... I've read them all... at least a dozen times.... I-it's one of my favorite series..." Of course, she had read all of the books the library had to offer at least once. She looked back up at the Abomasnow girl "S-so... um... who is your favorite Author?" She asked, trying to make idle conversation. "I-I don't really have a favorite.... b-but I do enjoy a little bit of Shakespearow from time to time..."

User ImagexxxxUser Image
User ImageHᴏᴡ Dᴏ I Fᴇᴇʟ? - Nervous

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
~Momizi~

- School Liberian -
"if you dont have the time to do something right. When will you have the time to do it over?"

Thinking for a moment she tilted her head. " . . Unnn. .It's hard to say. . I have read so many books. . but. . I do like Frank Boldore and his books, oh and Ann Regice . . Some of them are scary though - ." She nodded. " S-so . . . are classes going on now? . . I have been in here for a while now. . I'm not even sure if its day light out." Rubbing her head, her long twin tails seemed to perk up and bob like lop rabbit ears at times. " I . . always like to know what Lunch comes around. . students come here some times. . it's a good time to sit in the research shelves - or take a nap in the advanced science section.." It was known by some of the faculty , the girl would always become some what of a ghost when students came in. Though - it was her job to help them out . . the students tended to use other means to do their research. A term go ' go-google' it popping up most often.

Location || The Library

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Imagexxx

[▬Hɴ U, M.D.▬]
[Hʟʜ Tʜʀ]

Eᴠᴇʀʏ Cʜɪʟᴅ Gʀᴏᴡs.
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ Dᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs

Oɴ Tʜᴇ Tᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ.

"Th-those are very n-nice choices, as well..." She smiled, slipping a bookmark between the pages she was on and closing the book. She panned to simply take the book out and read it tonight.

"Y-yes... I believe it is 5th period right now... I don't have a class to teach f-for a few hours... so I thought I would come in here." She listened to the girl. It wasn't hard to tell that the two shared a sort of shyness towards others. It was yet another thing they seemed to have in common.

The Abomasnow seemed friendly, and was easier to talk to for Hana than most. Perhaps she would make a habit of stopping into the Library more often.

"Plus.... my classroom seems to have... dropped severely in temperature..." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Not a lot of the students here.... can handle temperatures that low... So I figured I would leave it for a while... and hope for it to warm up by class time."

User ImagexxxxUser Image
User ImageHᴏᴡ Dᴏ I Fᴇᴇʟ? - A bit more at ease...

Dangerous Hunter

9,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
☁❀ β⒠⒜⒯⒭⒤⒳ Ӻ⒭⒜⒩⒞⒪⒤⒮ ❀☁
- Art class assistant -
User Image

'Plastic blue conversations in my room.
Saving ever tear for you. Trusting ever word untrue.
Twilight fading....'

In the short amount of time that had transpired, Beatrix finally had a little time to herself. She had gone her separate way from Natsumi. Maybe she would show up to art, maybe she wouldn't, it wasn't for Beatrix to decide. The Butterfree gijinka had soon found herself in the empty art room. Since she had to be there for her cover up career, then she may as well get there a little early, right? 'So...how long do we have to keep this guise up, Bea?' Minion spoke up. 'Hm? Oh...I don't know for how much longer...but as long as it will take.'Beatrix had now landed and was sitting at one of the desks. She absolutely hated flying when it was unnecessary. If she hadn't been so...self loathing, she would enjoy it. However, when another person would walk in, Beatrix would have to return to her clueless teaching assistant disguise. She didn't exactly like doing it, but she hated being discovered as who she really was more than anything. So it was more worthwhile to stay in a lousy disguise as someone you would never expect to be the head of HAPFL, rather than being exposed. 'I hate having to do this...why isn't Drayden here? Or Rei! Anyone!' Minion complained. Beatrix sighed in frustration. 'They will get here, when they get here.' Her tone now was much different than it had been earlier, when she had been talking with Natsumi, or even with Kyo. Just the thought of the other gijinka disgusted Beatrix. She hated other gijinka, but not as much as she hated herself.

But there was nothing that she could do about herself. Not without hurting Minion. And that poor Butterfree had been through enough as it was. What with losing her form, being confined to the barriers of a humans mind. Minion never seemed to mind much, but Beatrix knew how much she missed being free, and having the ability to fly where she wished, whenever she wished. With a small sigh, Beatrix brushed the thoughts away. Any moment now, the students would be arriving in the classroom, and she had an appearance to keep up with. So, the Butterfree gijinka plastered on a fake smile like she was good at and awaited the arrival of the students that had planned on taking art this period along with the teacher, whom she had yet to meet.

'Fate changes, faster than the death of light
You supply the envy, and I'll provide the spite. Reflections cutting every face in two
Casting shadows in the pale shade of blue'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood: (Fake) Happy
Thoughts: '......'// '......'
Company: No one
State: sitting
OOC: Ugh...took me long enough

-format created by AlyKitt_RyukaI, as a gift for MacheteDragon-

Dangerous Hunter

9,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After quite some time of plotting, Harley had left her thieving counterpart. The two had decided to go their separate ways, which would end up working better for Harley anyways, since she worked alone more often than not. Besides, Harley hadn't really found anything that was really worth stealing to her, least, not yet. There was some big fancy dance happening later, as she over heard a couple people saying (not before taking their wallets and such). 'A dance, eh? Sounds like a good place to swipe some pretty good, and possibly expensive things.' 'Hm...you may just have a point there, Avarice. I wasn't going to go-' 'Oh, you stop right there. Young lady, you are going to that dance. And you will like it! Because you will go to that dance. You will dress up. You will look sexy. And you will steal valuable things!' Harley was silent for a moment before she performed a face palm. 'If you wouldn't have interrupted me, I was going to say that I was going to go to that dance. I'm sure we can find something that will be worth it.' Harley inwardly glared at her greedy ghost counterpart. But a thought had just crossed her mind. If Harley was going to rob this place blind, then how would she remain incognito? That answer would have to wait until later. For now, there was plotting to do.

Harley had been sitting in her room since the little break. It was getting quite lonely in there. What with only having Avarice in her head. And he could get quite annoying...(Hey!) so Harley decided that she should get out of the room for a bit, maybe scout around and see if there was something else that would possibly be worth stealing. Maybe she would find some more gold to munch on. Harley stood from her spot and phased through the door, which was locked, so she had nothing to worry about. The Cofagrigus girl took only one step out of the door, and she was run down by a rather scantily clad young girl. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" Harley stood up and dusted herself off. The other girl approached Harley, looking apologetic. "Like, I'm sorry. I totally didn't see you there!"the other girl apologized. Harley glared at the other girl as all four shadowy arms emerged from her back. "Like seriously? Calm down! It was like..totally an accident!" Harley continued to glare. "I would leave now, if I were you." The other female, who looked to be fused with a Haxorus, looked like she wanted to say something else, but quickly took off running. 'Damn Harley...you scary.' Harley dusted herself off more as she watched the girl run away. Now that that was out of the way, Harley began wandering down the halls, scouting to see if there was something that was worth stealing.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Where I am: the hall
What I am doing: walking, scouting
Who I am with: No one
How am I feeling: Slightly irritated
((O.o.C: Haha! Made my goal =D ))

Dapper Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

As a young boy chasing dragons with your wooden sword so mighty, you're St. George or you're David and you always killed the beast.

Times change very quickly, and you had to grow up early, A house in smoking ruins and the bodies at your feet...

The smell of resined leather, the steely iron mask, as you cut and thrust and parried at the fencing master's call.

He taught you all he ever knew: To fear no mortal man, and now you'll wreak your vengeance in the screams of evil men.

Drayden took a sip of his glass of water, and mulled over the day's events. He had learned much of the headmaster of the Sanctuary Academy in the short time that his various stand-ins had interacted with him... So the rumors were true... Lugia had been taken by the Cataclysm as well. He finally understood the turmoil that the sea and all its denizens had suffered under during the last year. The Guardian was away, fused to this juvenile brat... Flipping his gun in the air and cheekily grinning at his ship, like a trained monkey! Why was the power of a god given to such a listless young man? He didn't understand why the fates would do such things. Surely Arceus above had to have some sort of plan for what has happened, but for the life of him, Drayden could see nothing but the imminent destruction of the world with the power of so many gods in the hands of fickle mortals.
His various tailow and pidgey spies around campus reported the fusion of Terrakion, Palkia, Shaymin, Rayquaza, and Deoxys as well... that couldn't bode well for the world. He was only glad that none of them seemed irresponsible or out to harm others. Perhaps they could be reasoned with, brought to see the light as he did that fateful night, when one of the Kami stood idly by as Opelucid was struck to the ground by a massive storm. The gods should be helping the world, keeping it in proper running order, not playing schoolhouse on a secluded island.
Drayden had been notified shortly before this that the man responsible for the construction of the island, the Hoenn champion Steven Stone, had been captured earlier that morning and brought in for questioning by Drayden's trusted associates, Grimsley and Riley. He was glad that that had gone so smoothly. Sabrina and Flint could be found later. They weren't as important. He mourned the loss of Koga, who was an excellent servant and valued warrior, though the way his killer was brought to justice also disturbed him. Killing a man for trying to uphold the law, he was sentenced to death himself by the man's daughter. Drayden would have preferred a proper trial for the Cacturne gijinka, but what was done was done. All that he could do was move on, and hope that he could make things right. Drayden looked up, alarmed and with a hand on the sword at his side as Two, of the Plasma Shadow Triad, rushed in the door, out of breath. He eased his sword back into his scabbard, and sat down again.

"Hello, Two... May I ask what brings you here?"Having one of Ghetsis' servants so close to him didn't sit well on Drayden's heart, but the man had proven his loyalty thrice over in the short time that he had been guarding and tending to him. The anxiety in what was seen of his face concerned Drayden.
"Sir! Kira called from the main base. A gijinka stormed through there an hour ago, killing seven of our men and leaving the place in ruins."
"Do we know who is responsible?"
"After he examined the footage and the scene, Kira determined that the person responsible is the Zapdos gijinka that has been plaguing us ever since those imbeciles in our group attacked the GERM protests a few months ago... we think this was retaliation for the destruction of Stone's house, and the death of his guard. It did make it all over the news, after all, and there were several more feathers found laying around..."
"I see... Do we have any clues to who the man may be yet? Surely there should be ample DNA evidence in the scattered feathers."
"No sir... they've been burnt near to ash, as always. but one of our men mentioned that he escaped in a helicopter that appeared to be possessed by a Rotom..."
Drayden grew grim. This rogue zapdos was rapidly becoming a thorn in his side. For the past six months, their bases had continually been attacked, but this was the first time that anyone had been killed. So Steven WAS important to the GERM movement... good to know. This information would be interesting to confront Lugia's host with. See if he enjoyed having blood on his hands. Zapdos was his "son," after all, and he had to have had some sort of ties to GERM. There would be no other way to explain the ferocity or timing of his attack. The Rotom-possessed helicopter was a nice clue, however, and he felt he was narrowing in on the identity of the man. He wondered if it was even possible...
"Has Steven been put to work on the project I asked for?"
"The fusion reversal device? Yes. As it turns out, his company had been working on it for several months already... it was simple for us to transfer over his prototypes, assistants, and blueprints to our other hidden base. It appears to be some kind of device that wraps around the gijinka, and uses current Pokeball technology, amplified past the capture rate of a Master Ball to extract the Pokemon from the human. Forceably. Thus far, the tests have proven inconclusive."
This news was surprising to Drayden. Surely one of the higher members of GERM would not have created a device like this... What was his motive? He would have to think this over for some time. In the meantime, he would allow his scouts to observe the island and report back to him for a day or so. Then, once he had gathered enough information, he would return to the island on dragonback, probably Altaria, to show that he meant no harm in coming there. The bird was often seen as a sign of peace and order. Ideals he would lay down his life for, if need be. Hopefully, peace and reason could be maintained. He didn't want it to come to violence, but would stand ready to defend humanity against the blight that had struck down many of their gods...
One other thing was bothering him as well. He knew that his true leader was already on the island observing the others, and was going to reach out to him in some way when he arrived, which left him curious... How would B have been trusted to stay there? Surely B wasn't a gijinka... A gijinka leading HAPFL? The very idea would be ridiculous.

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You'll die as you lived: In a flash of the blade, in a corner forgotten by no one... You lived for the touch for the feel of the steel...
One man, and his honor.

Mood:
Thoughts: More and more death... How many people must die? And who is B?
Company: Two, of the Shadow Triad
State: Concerned, pensive.
OOC: Drayden is down... and wow... I've posted on the same page twice? >_> That's unusual...

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User Image
☁✌ σє єℓιиδα-яισи ✌☁
- Drama teacher -

✩ ๑ αȶsʉɱɨ αȑҡσ ๑✩
User Image

Natsumi - having parted ways with Beatrix - was one of the last students to arrive in the Academy's drama classroom, which was more like a theater(in appearance, anyway) than an actual classroom. '...And I'd like to add that my (psychic)Force wasn't lying to me when I sensed that ruddy green Dragon,' Florence added, as the diminutive DNA gijinka took her seat near the front of the stage. 'His presence in this theater alone is stronger than anywhere else I've sensed him on the island.' 'Well for all we know, Rayquaza's fusion could very well be the Drama teacher here, Florence--' Natsumi plopped down into her chair rather un-ceremonioussly, giving each of the other students(Mirai, Deon, Evelyn, and Raine, among others) a passing glance. '--so shut it.' The Deoxys let out an almost-indignant 'hmph!'. 'Arceus help this class if that's the case.'

Much to Florence's dismay, his soul-partner was right. If the student in 5th Period Drama were to look at the stage at about this point, they'd see a (ratehr)tall, green-haired woman - Zoe, of course - step outgracefully from behind the (you guessed it)rich green curtains that adorned the stage. "Well, then." Giving the gathered students a warm smile, she clapped her hands together loudly, effectively getting their attention. "First off, let me welcomeeach and every one of you to 5th Period Drama. I'm Ms. Melinda-Orion--" Think about it; would it really be proper for a teacher to give their students their first name? "--, and I'll be your Drama teacher for this year." After giving a brief nod - and a small, welcoming wave -, the Sky High gijinka took another (closer)look at the students in her class, from where she stoof on the stage. Sure enough, a certain short student in neon-red(Natsumi) piqued Abram's interest. 'Well, well...' The Rayquaza chuckled to himself. 'Look what the Persian dragged in and pissed bled all over...' ...A Persian's blood is neon-red? 'You never know.' Ahh, touche.

The neon-red(apparently) gijinka let out a small sigh, as her Deoxys soul-partner bristled with (repressed?) anger in her mind. '...I fight that ruddy green b*****d in LaRousse City, he attacks me unprovoked...' For details, see the movie 'Destiny: Deoxys(yay, shameless movie plug!)'. '...And he has the gall to waltz around as a bloody TEACHER!?' At that last word, Natsumi stood up from her seat...

...which had - for the sake of irony(and maybe lulz) - worked out perfectly for Zoe's first acting exercise. "That's what I like to see." Grinning brightly, the green-haired gijinka clapped her hands together once again. "Why don't you come to the stage, Miss..." "Natsumi." The young girl quirked a neon-red eyebrow, blinking bemusedly. "...Miss Natsumi, then, and help me demonstrate everyone's first acting exercise, hm?" Albeit a bit reluctantly, the DNA gijinka did as instructed.

"Now, class." Placing a hand on Natsumi's shoulder - which set Florence off, naturally('I'm not bloody touching him(Abram)!'), Zoe turned her attention to the students that were still seated. "One of the basics of acting is to be able to convincingly portray any emotion that's required of you for a role. That being said, your first exercise will be to be able to give me--" She pointed to herself for a moment. "--a convincingly-intimate hug." 'Hu~ug~' Abram stretched out his skinny green arms towards the Defense Forme Deoxys(in Natsumi's mind). 'NO HUG!'

As Florence was debating whether or not it was ethical for a student to attack a teacher(Combat Class later that day likely being the exception), Natsumi's neon-red eyebrow continued to be quirked up at a small angle, as she gave the tall('Damn you!') gijinka next to her a skeptical glance. 'I hope every Drama class isn't gonna be like this one~' If it weren't for the fact that she was standing on-stage next to the Drama teacher - whose soul-partner Florence apparently had some bad blood with -, she would've face-palmed.

Mood: a bit uneasy / excited/pleased
Thoughts: 'I get a volunteer on the first day - nice^^' 'Hug?' / 'Why'd she pick me~?' 'NO HUG!'
Company: everyone @ --^
State: standing on-stage, a hand on Natsumi's shoulder / standing next to Zoe, resisting the urge to face-palm
OOC: 'Face Hug me, Florence!' 'I'm not bloody hugging you!' ...you two're still @ it, hunh?

User Image User Image

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

xxxxxxxSOMETIMESWEFALLDOWNCAN'TGETBACKUP
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⇡⇠ we're hiding behind skin that's too tough
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⇡⇠ we're hiding behind skin that's too tough

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⋛ ✦ T↺↺ T↺UGH
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE'RE ALL STARING DOWN ✖✖✖ THE BARREL OF A GUN
                                              xxxxxxx►► our hearts are hungry ⋮↴ for a food that won't come
                                              I F Y O U R L I F E F L A S H E D B E F O R E Y O U
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx ( what would you wishxx██ :xxyou would have done? )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⋙ LOCATION just inside the theatre
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⋙ COMPANY no one at the moment
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⋙ THOUGHTS "Drama? You've gotta be ******** kidding me..."
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⋙ OOC First post, hope it's ok =)

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Being a relatively new student in this academy, Kasim found himself wandering desolate hallways more often than not, trying to find his way around to his classes. A sudden expression was on the Groudon gijinka boy's face as he strolled along one of the many hallways in this massive academy, a map of the campus in his hands. Period five...drama. Are you shitting me? DRAMA? What kind of useless subject is that?! Scared, kid? No way. And I TOLD you to stop calling me kid. Hmph, whatever. I look forward to watching you embarrass yourself in front of the WHOLE CLASS. Shut up. His mini mental argument with Zain the Groudon did nothing to lift his spirits as he trudged along the desolate hallway, hopelessly lost but with no one to ask directions from. Drama class was supposed to be in a theatre...how hard could it be to find a goddam theatre?! Apparently, quite hard. Kasim had his backpack along with his notebooks and stationary, after all if he was an undercover agent he had to at least look and act the part. He would have loved nothing better than to skive this class, but somehow he had a feeling that skiving classes did not have pretty outcomes in this school. So I'm supposed to turn left at the next corner, walk out to the playground, turn right and see a giant building that's the theatre. Geez, they can' have drama class in a classroom, like normal classes do? He grumbled to himself, leaving Zain as the target of his bad mood, much to the Groudon's dismay.

As if God was answering his prayers, a building that was unmistakably the drama theatre stood before him. Here goes nothing then. Kasim thought as he strolled towards the building, one hand placed on his shoulder strap as he nervously adjusted it, a habit of his that he was never aware of. Nervous, are we? Zain teased him as he walked closer to the theatre. As a side effect of being the legendary land pokemon's gijinka, Kasim emitted heat wherever he went, courtesy of his drought ability. It was usually active when he wasn't aware, drying up nearby puddles and killing a few nearby innocent plants. The ability usually strengthened whenever Kasim was feeling threatened, excited, or in this case, nervous. As he stepped towards the theatre, the temperature inside raised several degrees, quite a noticeable change for the students that were already inside.

Wait! That woman inside, she couldn't be-- Oh dear Arceus, it IS him isn't it? He...wait, that's a she, Zain. Not her, I mean him...no one knows it better than I do, he's part of the weather trio after all, as you ruddy humans call it. The woman? Rayquaza? Makes sense, she's kind of...tall. And very green hair. At least it's not that bloody Kyogre. Now that neither of them wanted to enter the drama theatre, Kasim resorted to standing at the doorway, leaning against the doo frame in a very relaxed manner. In truth, he couldn't be feeling more apprehensive. He had never been to school in his life, his prior education had been his parents home schooling him - if two scientists teaching their son the ways of Team Magma's research could be called that. He stood against the door frame as he watched the teacher instructing them to give her a hug. Dear Arceus no way, he would sooner burn her to a crisp than to give her a hug. Although, that would definitely give his position as an undercover agent away. Plus, if it really was THE Rayquaza fused with her, her powers would no doubt be rather freaky if he misbehaved in her class. Skive this class, where the teacher apparently teaches hugging? Yes. Please. And he couldn't get away fast enough.

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
~Momizi~

- School Liberian -

The girl thought for a moment. " Is it really that late in the day. . I just woke up a few moments ago. . " Rubbing her head she seemed rather confused. But when the women said her class was to cold, it made Mizi smile a little bit. " To cold? I think it would make it fair if it was colder. Ice has so many weaknesses. . they can deal with a bit of nippy weather. Im sure there would be a fire type or something that would give off to much heat anyway. " The girl sighed. When ever a fire type came into the library she always go so uptight with the books - then again - a cyndaquill boy came in once and burned a whole section of books that she had to replace soon after.
"But stay here as long as you like. . It's hard to come across good company who appreciates the cold and a good book. " Nodding, she picked up a few stray books. " Oh. . um. . has anything been happening as of late? . . Im very much behind on current events. . "

Location || The Library

Shirtless Poster

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
►Hey look I'm . . . In Drama class / / ►My feelings . . . Excited / / ►I have company . . .Deon and some new girl (Raine)

Deon was quiet as they entered the Drama room, perhaps he was tired of this day and wanted it over already. Evelyn had to admit, the days events were weighing on her as well and all she wanted at this point was a nap. 'Hm, what happened to all that energy you had earlier?'Mightyena had asked her, with the best smirk a pokemon could give. Evelyn mentally stuck out her tongue at the dark pokemon who mocked her. Just because she had energy earlier, didn't mean she had unlimited energy.

With the minor distraction put to rest Evelyn looked back at Deon with a small smile, "Are you excited for this class Deon?"She asked to confirm her earlier thoughts of Deon and this class. The deerling was just too quiet to be considered participating in Drama class. But before he could answer, the pair were approached by a face Evelyn hadn't seen yet. She would remember this girl for sure due to her long green locks, and the shy way she approached them. Even her words sounded shy as she mumbled out Deon's name and how they had met before. Evelyn looked between the two before she was addressed. "It's nice to meet you Raine, I'm Evelyn."She replied kindly, curiosity immediately filled her mind. She couldn't exactly tell what pokemon this girl was fused with, there were many green pokemone out there.

'Look down.'Mightyena spoke, addressing Evelyn to look to the floor, in which she did without second thought. What she saw was a small patch of grass with beautiful flowers growing at the girls' feet. It was something Evelyn had never seen before and immediately became interested. "Wow! That's amazing, are you doing that Raine?"Evelyn spoke without thinking over her words, amazement took over and now she wanted to bombard the girl with more questions. Evelyn's tail swayed back and forth happily as she awaited an answer, though she still couldn't pinpoint her fused pokemon, it was still a neat thing to see. 'I wish I could do that...'Evelyn pouted mentally, feeling boring compared to the girl, even Deon she felt inferior. According to Raine his hair wasn't always the orange-ish color it was now.

//The voice in my head. . .

>OneObservantCreep :: Sorry for such a short post...writers block D;

x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas