Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Firestarter

Welcome to Bloombury Boarding School. We provide many of the standard activities of a normal high school, with the added bonus of reasonable room and board. This makes us the perfect place to send your kids so that you don't have to see... I mean, so that they get immersed in a healthy educational and social setting during their tender young adult years.

Please, take a look around campus. If you have any questions, feel free to ask your lovely tour guide and, by the by, our students' favourite English teacher, Ms. Terse.

Salty Firestarter

Wakey wakey! It is Monday, 23 September. It's a bit cloudy, but plenty warm out.

Current event(s)
        Trip to Mall

Upcoming events
        Monday, 23 September through Sunday, 29 December: "Getting to know you" events on campus. See flyer for details.
                Quote:
                Events for the week of 23-29 September
                23 Mon: Shuttle Bus to mall - Leaves from front gates 9am. Return to campus 2pm.
                24 Tue: Guided Nature Hike - Leaves from front gates 9am.
                25 Wed: Trip to Sally's Saddle Horse Trails - Leaves from front gates 9am.
                26 Thu: Athletics Club try-outs. Times will be posted outside the Gym.
                27 Fri: Picture Day - Meet in Auditorium. Fresh/Soph 9am, Jun/Sen 1pm.
                28 Sat: Trip to Beach - Leaves from front gates 9am. Bus returns to campus 5pm.
                29 Sun: Trip to Rip-Roaring Roller Rink - Leaves from front gates 1pm.

Monday, 30 September: First Trimester Begins.
        Tuesday, 1 October: Health walk.
        Wednesday, 2 October: Tutoring opens. Sign up to help and be helped!
        Thursday, 3 October: Field trip to Science Museum (school hours)
        Friday, 4 October: Homecoming party/dance in the gym.

Salty Firestarter

Students

Dobbs, Alexander
Full Name: Alexander Matthias Dobbs
Preferred Name: Alex
Year: Freshman space Sophomore space Junior space Senior
Age and Date of Birth: 16, Jan. 17
Sex: Male space Female
Race/Ethnicity: White
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 125lbs
Allergies and/or Health Concerns: none
In case of emergency, please contact (include relationship): Miranda Step, personal assistant

I think I'm a... boy who makes a fantastic girl.
And I think I like... girls and boys.
I look like... a sexy beast. Green eyes, shoulder-length red hair always getting in my eyes, a rather slender frame.
I like to wear... Anything cute. I especially like skorts and skirts with leggings.
I like to... take walks, shop, and photograph just about anything.
I can... breathe underwater.

Played by Dunyazade

Eklund, Gunnar
Full Name:Gunnar David Eklund
Preferred Name: Gunnar
Age and Date of Birth: 16; 13 October
Race/Ethnicity: White
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 156 lbs
Allergies and/or Health Concerns: stupid. I'm allergic to stupid.
In case of emergency, please contact (include relationship): Matilda Eklund (mother)

I think I'm a... boy
And I think I like... boys.
I look like... your worst nightmare. Naw, I'm just messing with you. I have dirty blonde hair that I spike up and ice blue eyes. I have a square jaw, high cheekbones, an aquiline nose, and then it's all ruined by these annoying girly lips.
I like to wear... nothing. In public. Hello ladies. Okay, fine. Leather.
I like to... have sex. And go to the beach. And have sex on the beach. Not the drink, it's too sweet and not hard enough. I like to drive my motorcycle. Oh and work out.
I can... transfer my headaches/hangovers onto other people.

Played by Dizziesed

Garcia, Tallulah
Full Name: Agustin Tallulah Garcia
Preferred Name: Lula, Lulu
Age and Date of Birth: 16, August 15th
Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 143 lbs
Allergies and/or Health Concerns: None
In case of emergency, please contact (include relationship):
Florencia Garcia (Aunt)

I think I'm a... Girl
And I think I like... Boys
I look like... I have waist-length curly brown hair, brown eyes, light brown skin, and an average frame.
I like to wear... Many different things. Colorful dresses, skirts, skinny jeans, blouses; As well as dark corsets and gothic clothing and make up. I usually go with natural make up though. I rarely wear casual and neutral colors or gym clothes, unless I'm exercising.
I like to... Watch movies, play video games, sing, dance, draw, write, do photography, and hang out with friends.
I can... Manipulate the strength and direction of gravity on my body. (Undiscovered)

NPC

Hayashi, Midori
Full Name: Midori Amy Hayashi
Preferred Name: Dory
Age and Date of Birth: 14; September 9
Race/Ethnicity: Asian
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: 102 lbs
Allergies and/or Health Concerns: none
In case of emergency, please contact (include relationship): Ken or Hana Hayashi (parents)

I think I'm a... girl.
And I think I like... I don't know.
I look like... the smart kid. Which I guess I am. I have straight black hair, which was cut recently to quite short. Sometimes people mistake me for a boy because of it. I have dark eyes. People say they look sharp or bright. I blink a lot. I think my mouth is too small and my chin too pointy.
I like to wear... dark colors. Victorian-inspired fashion. I'm not goth though. I like the uniforms because they're well-made, serviceable, and I like that shade of blue!
I like to... read. I also like crafty things, like knitting. I like to be active but I'm no good at competitive sports.
I can... make withered plants bloom (undiscovered).

Played by Dizziesed

Schultz, Natasha
Full Name: Natasha Beatrice Schultz
Preferred Name: Nana or Tasha
Age and Date of Birth: 14 | Nov. 10
Race/Ethnicity: Black
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 131lbs
Allergies and/or Health Concerns: Hemophobia
In case of emergency, please contact (include relationship): Arnita Schultz, mother

I think I'm a... girl
And I think I like... girls.
I look like... this: medium brown skin, hazel eyes, high forehead covered by bangs. Hair dyed golden blond and about chest-length, usually in a bun. A smidge of freckles across the nose.
I like to wear... anything easy to throw on, so mostly pullovers and hoodies paired with skirts or baggy shorts and slip-on shoes.
I like to... write, sing, eat, and people-watch.
I can... mimic anything seen one good time, aka muscle memory. Undiscovered as of yet.

Played by Dunyazade

Kimura, Tomiko

Snow, Katie

Staff

Ms. Terse (English)
Ryan Woodham (Dorm Parent; Boys' Floor 2)

Salty Firestarter

Paperwork for Student Records

[color=COLOR1]Full Name:[/color]
[color=COLOR1]Preferred Name:[/color]
[color=COLOR1]Year:[/color] Freshman [color=white]√[/color] [color=white]space[/color] Sophomore [color=white]√[/color] [color=white]space[/color] Junior [color=white]√[/color] [color=white]space[/color] Senior [color=white]√[/color]
[color=COLOR1]Age and Date of Birth:[/color]
[color=COLOR1]Sex:[/color] Male [color=white]√[/color] [color=white]space[/color] Female [color=white]√[/color]
[color=COLOR1]Race/Ethnicity:[/color]
[color=COLOR1]Height:[/color]
[color=COLOR1]Weight:[/color]
[color=COLOR1]Allergies and/or Health Concerns:[/color]
[color=COLOR1]In case of emergency, please contact (include relationship):[/color]

[color=COLOR2]I think I'm a...[/color] {insert gender identity ex. boy, girl, genderqueer, etc.}
[color=COLOR2]And I think I like...[/color] {insert sexual preference}
[color=COLOR2]I look like...[/color] {insert any personal characteristics}
[color=COLOR2]I like to wear...[/color] {clothing preferences for off days}
[color=COLOR2]I like to...[/color] {hobbies}
[color=COLOR2]I can...[/color] {magic or special skills, specify if undiscovered}

Salty Firestarter

Spaces...

Dorm Floor Plan

There are separate buildings for the girls' and boys' dorms, both of which are two story buildings. The only alteration to this floor plan is that instead of two larger rooms on either end there are four single dorms with private bathrooms, which are usually only occupied by live-in staff members, including people known as Dorm Parents that enforce rules and assist students. However, under certain circumstances parents/guardians can petition for their child to have one of these rooms.

Standard Room

Single Room

Dorm Numbers
(Numbers run clockwise from the northern corner of the building, which is the top left on the floor plan. Reminder that end dorms are not larger but split into two singles, signified by an (s) after the room number.)

Girls' Dorms
    116 - Hayashi, Schultz
    119(s) - Garcia
    120(s) - Dorm Parent
    220(s) - Dorm Parent

Boys' Dorms
    207 - Dobbs, Eklund
    120(s) - Dorm Parent
    220(s) - Ryan the Dorm Parent

Salty Firestarter

Outgoing link:

OOC

Salty Firestarter

Dorm Rules

Absolutely no...
    • Nudity in hallways or lounges.
    • Drug use or possession (including alcohol and tobacco products).
    • Visitors of the other gender on any given floor between 9pm and 7am.
    • Loud music or other noise between 9pm and 7am.
    • Fire hazards: candles, incense, irons, space heaters, etc.
    • Unruly conduct: fighting, destruction of school or student property, trespassing in mechanical room/roof, etc.
    • Weapons, including sharp knives, darts, etc.
    • Nails in walls. Thumbtacks are acceptable.
    • Pets anywhere in the dorm building.

Curfew is 9pm, in place Sunday through Thursday.

Salty Firestarter

Moar trees.

Salty Firestarter

Salty Firestarter

Grumptastic.

Salty Firestarter

Hoarding the toothpaste.

Salty Firestarter

Newspaper bread sandwich sandwiches.

Salty Firestarter

Something.

Salty Firestarter