Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yvade's Queen

Timid Dreamer

User Imageѕнσυℓ∂ ι кιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн му ѕωσя∂؟
уєαн؟
σя ѕнσυℓ∂ ι кιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн тнιѕ ωσя∂؟

S e r i s e C h u c h o

Serise had dozed off after being sick. She still didn't feel the best in the world but awoke to her alarm going off. She sighed and let it beep for a while before she got up finally. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed at the sight of herself. I look and feel so terrible, still. She thought as she put a hand to her cheek. She was rather pale from all she had done the night before. The sick feeling still had yet to go away. She finally went into her room and turned her alarm off. She got her clothes together and jumped into the shower before going off to the cafeteria. Her pale skin shining in the light. She still questioned why Snow did what he did. It was just her luck to see what had happened. She got to the cafeteria and grabbed a little bit to eat. She wasn't sure if it was going to stay on her stomach or not. She sat by herself and took her time eating breakfast. Maybe I'll just skip today, with how I feel and look. She thought as she examined her food while she ate slowly.

ѕнσυℓ∂ ι кιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн му ѕωσя∂؟
уєαн؟
User Image

Ruru looked at her "School is a joke......when your my age you find it unnecessary to even think that school is important..." he said then laughed a little "Heh... my age.." that made him laugh a bit. Then he noticed a wolf pup running around and he bent down and he grabbed it and held it to his chest Cute.... i love animals.... he thought to himself with a smile unaware that what he was holding was Rini.

User ImageUser Image

O O C

link1374wolf

B u n n e h s a u r -x

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

th3blackr3ap3r
Ruru

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Kanna smirked, "Your age?" she said with a light laugh. "I am your age Ruru, maybe older" she said and watched as a wolf pup was running around and Ruru had picked it up. Aww, for cute. Wait, what is a wolf pup doing in the gardens? She raised a eyebrow, "You don't suppose...that that's a student do you...It seems a bit odd that a pup would be in the school gardens."

Status Update
Location ◆ courtyard
Company ◆ Ruru & Rini?
Mood ◆ neutral
Thoughts.....

User Image
User Image

Ruru looked over at kanna and he stared at her with a blank face "Same age? Sorry i'm a thousand of years older then you... you didn't for get did you? I was locked in a bag of skin from the gods. I may not look thousands of years old but i am." Ruru said as he looked down at the wolf (Rini) "It may be a student... but then again, it might just be a stray wolf pup... i don't really know but then again i don't really care.." Ruru said as he smiled a bit.

User ImageUser Image

O O C

link1374wolf

B u n n e h s a u r -x

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

th3blackr3ap3r
Ruru

User Image

"Ha, I'm one thousand eight hundred years old if you forgot that" she said smiling and crossing her arms. "This is such a stupid argument, We both look the same age anyway" she said with a playful roll of her eyes. It was somewhat humorous that they could argue about the most pointless things. Kanna shrugged, "Oh well, we'll find out sometime I guess."

Status Update
Location ◆ courtyard
Company ◆ Ruru & Rini?
Mood ◆ neutral
Thoughts.....

User Image

IRL Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬

User Image

✪❤✪❤✪❤✪❤✪❤✪❤✪❤✪❤✪❤

I'm changed by you, the more I get to

• █║▌▌║▌█║▌•
▬ ▬ ▬ ► Rini Williams ◄ ▬ ▬ ▬

✪❤✪❤✪❤✪❤✪❤✪❤✪❤✪❤✪❤

know you the more I want you close to me.

╔═══════════════════╰☆╮═══════════════════╗

Rini was taken by surprise when she felt hands wrap around her little body and lift her off the ground. She wiggled little bit in the persons hands until she was able to see their face. It was Ruru. Her tail wagged slightly behind her and her ears perked up. Though he obviously didn't know it was her, especially as she listened to them talk when he even said he doesn't care if it was a student or not. The thought made her wonder if she change into one or not. But she did like being hold in his arms, he felt warm. If she was back to normal right now she would most likely be blushing. She changed her focus back to Ruru and the red head girl in front of her. Rini nudged her head into his chest as her stroked her. When she looked up she saw Ruru having a slight smile, which she hadn't seen before. Well maybe for a moment at the camp when they met but she hasn't seen him since. Her tail wagged more after seeing it.

Young Wolf Pup Form

╚═══════════════════╰☆╮═══════════════════╝

Tikki •

User Image

♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬

Anxious Seeker

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
KaaMeow

User Image
Kairu

Kairu slowed down when they got to the stairs, still holding Juliet's hand. He walked with her down the halls looking at room numbers. "Yeah this should be the floor. " He kept walking and thinking to himself, thinking of home. He was feeling pretty home sick lately, but at least he'd met a lot of new friends. And now a new one on the way here. He smiled to himself.

((OOC: ))

Feeling: Excited

With: Juliet
User Image

Ruru looked down at the pup it seemed happy so that was a good start then he looked at kanna "Why are we so stupid?" Ruru said with a laugh as he thought it about it, they were simply arguing about pointless stupid things but it was probably one of the best conversations he had in a while. Well there was some moments where snow would be an alright person and they could have a decent chat.... but snow was playful... it made ruru wonder what snow would do to people who he just wanted to make dance in the palm of his hand.

Ruru looked down at the little wolf pup and he petted her more, "I should probably name this fella i guess..." he said as he closed his eyes and tried to think of a name.

Snow basked in the sunlight the heat felt nice against his skin and he kept his one eye closed, wind was blowing his hair, and clothes and he liked it; it was relaxing, made him feel a little alive. After a few minutes of sitting there he leaned forward and he stood up he placed his hands in his pockets and started to walk towards the school. When snow reached it he stopped in the middle of a highway and he looked to the right, then the left he placed a hand on his head and started scratching he had no idea where he was going to head to. Where is big sis Jane? Snow wondered he hadn't seen her in a while, and Ruru hadn't begun phase 3 of the plan.... then again they still needed to complete phase 2... there were some missing components that Snow needed for himself... Where can i find that book? Perhaps there is a book on that book at the library! Snow thought and he started running down the hallways towards the library.

User ImageUser Image

O O C

link1374wolf

B u n n e h s a u r -x

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

th3blackr3ap3r
Ruru

User Image

"I don't know this is ridiculous" she said laughing a bit and looked at the pup who seemed to be enjoying the company. Kanna sat down on a bench crossing her right leg over the other, the opposite way most people did. She looked at Ruru sceptically. "You're going to keep her?" she asked since he was thinking of a name.

Status Update
Location ◆ courtyard
Company ◆ Ruru & Rini?
Mood ◆ neutral
Thoughts.....

User Image

Yvade's Queen

Timid Dreamer

User Imageѕнσυℓ∂ ι кιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн му ѕωσя∂؟
уєαн؟

S e r i s e C h u c h o

Serise finished breakfast and sighed. She felt a little worse but her color came back a little. She still looked rather pale but not as bad as before she ate breakfast. Yeah.... No class today. She thought to herself before heading off back to her room. She walked in silence with her eyes to the ground. Her hand on her stomach. She made it back to her room and went straight to her bed and went back to sleep in hopes that she'd feel better soon.

ѕнσυℓ∂ ι кιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн му ѕωσя∂؟
уєαн؟

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Xion Graves
Rider of metal and hell fire
Taste either cold steel or hell fire

After a night of sleeping, Xion walked out of his room in a long t-shirt and some black jeans as well as his long jacket, letting his silver hair flow in the wind as he walked through the gardens slowly. He had his bike helmet in his left hand, clearly showing he was ready to have a good ride. He notices some people chatting together, but passed through them slowly as he walked to the storage shed he put his bike in.
User Image

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Headmaster❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Heart beats fast; colors and promises
How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer...

The headmaster was humming as she walked through the halls. She had a lot on her mind for upcoming events and events that had been happening around the school. "Hey twerp," she smiled brightly to her little brother walking by before clothes-lining him and putting him in a headlock. "Skipping class are we?" she asked hugging him close lifting his chin back some with her arm. Oh yeah seniors don't have a morning class huh? she questioned herself. Shrugging she ruffled his hair with her knuckles, giving him a nuggy. "Olet niin ihana," she smiled letting him go, "Rakastan sinua Lunta..." Without another word to him she began to walk away, too much to do I wish I could spend more time catching up with him, she thought remorsefully. Her grey eyes glanced back over her shoulder towards him before she rounded the corner to her office.
As she got inside and sat behind her desk she couldn't help but sigh, looking over to the couch. Where is Sazieh? she wondered, putting a cheek in her hand. We're probably the oddest couple barely seeing one another and pulling pranks, she thought at first a bit sad but then couldn't help but smile. I'm going to just have to give him a good a** whooping for continuously skipping out on me and his job, she laughed to herself spinning a pen in her hand turning and beginning her paperwork. However, he was still on her mind, and she had this lurking feeling that something was not right and that the students were in danger. Need something to set me straight, she sighed glancing out the window, where is he? Hope he's not in trouble, then again he is a reaper... As the pen continued to write across the pages she noted one from the infirmary and wrote a reminder to check on Freao and other students, especially those triplets.

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

here: Halls...Office

ith: Snow... no one

hinking: What are big sisters for?...Troublemaker

¤ut ¤f ereal: "You're so adorable, I love you Snow..."

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Mary Jane❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
User Image

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █Rebecca Sheilds█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

You know that I'm a crazy b***h
I do what I want when I feel like it
All I wanna do is loose control
And that's why I smile

Rebecca smiled back. "It's nice to meet you Mika," she bowed her head slightly. "I'm horrible with names so please forgive me if I slip." The neko looked around for a moment. "We should probably get to class," she stood up watching her twirl the flower, eyes widening playfully. The bell caused her ears to twitch and her to shake her out to snap out of it. "I'm a sophomore how about you?" she asked curiously. "Oh also I'm doing well, you?" she grinned sheepishly, scratching the back of her head.
It's been awhile
Since everyday and everything as felt this right
And now, you've turned it all around
And suddenly you're all I need.

here:

ith:

hinking:

¤ut ¤f ereal:

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █Sophomore Neko█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
angelsfury666

User Image
Dante Markov
Master of all languages and summoning and God of Nosferatu
I can see your nightmares, and you don't want me bringing them to life

After some time to himself, Dante slowly walks out of his room with his guitar case on his back. He was looking serious at the moment as he reaches the headmasters office, opening the door as he walks inside slowly. "Good morning Headmaster Jane. I hope things have been better in here after the camping trip" he said, being more formal and professional for her as he sits down in a chair near her desk. He came back with Celina than the normal method of teleportation since he wanted some good personal time with his personal student. "I have only a few matters to discuss with you" he said as he reaches into his pocket, pulling out a letter written from someone he has known for many years that acts as the "voice" for Dante whenever he can't be there to tend to vampire matters. "First thing I want to discuss is....have you made your decision yet on the class?" he asked since it would be fun to have a culinary arts teacher here since it would give some real skills to help the students when they leave the school and explore new tastes. He then really changed his look to a major serious look. "Second thing....I have something to give you some interest" he said, tossing the letter, showing it was in ancient vampire text and then translated to English.

The English letter was written as
Dear Dante
We are all pleased to hear of your return to join us in Festivitate Sanguinis Luna. Our council has decided to let you bring any of your students and co-workers to the event and provide protection upon request. We have prepared rooms in your estate for each student to sleep in as well as having food for the master to prepare for anyone that is not a vampire. We also made sure the games are not as grotesque as we had let them be before. We all are eager to see you here again to give smiles on all our faces.

See you soon
Walter Draculia
Head Priest of the Vampires

"I want to bring the students with me to the event. If any that is not a vampire wants to go, they can go now. If they don't want to go, then that's up to them, same with the faculty" he said to Jane, showing he planned it all. "I am gonna probably hold a small assembly in the auditorium to discuss it with the students before the classes begin" he said, looking at her straight in the eye.
User Image

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Headmaster❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Heart beats fast; colors and promises
How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer...

A bit spaced in her own world, Mary Jane nearly didn't realize that someone entered her office. "Oh," she smiled surprised, flushing some with embarrassment from her absent-mindedness. "Good morning Dante," she nodded her head to bow to him while sitting, "I wish I could say yes but it seems there are more and more reports of fights..." She trailed off waving her hand as though to brush it away. "Hmm, class?" she put her finger to her lips, tapping it gently. "Oh right the culinary class, no I'm afraid I haven't quite gotten there," she smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry. I don't see why it would be an issue though." Her hands clasped in front of her, "I will need to go over some more things and should get back to you by this evening. That would also give you time to collect needed things such as a syllabus for me and needed materials, and other odd and ends." The headmaster then looked over the letter he handed to her. "Hmm," she hummed reading it over again, "I see..." Folding it back and sliding it over the table to him, she looked over to the window again. "I do not see a problem, however, when would this be taking place and for how long?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder to him. "I would hate for students to miss school and the festival in a few weeks time." A smile was on her face as she thought of the events that would take place then and the projects the students put together. Oh that would be a good time for showing off their unseen talents, she thought looking at Dante, whether that is cooking or music. "I will make an announcement in a bit once more students should be waking up," she informed him, "once they are gathered we can both give the information of the upcoming events. The festival can always be pushed back if it interferes with yours." The headmaster glanced down at her paperwork almost sadly but tried to cheer up looking back at him, "is there anything else that I may help you with?" she asked in a light tone.
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

here: Office

ith: Mr. Markov

hinking: All work and no play or all play and no work?

¤ut ¤f ereal:

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Mary Jane❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas