Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Ophelia Lennonxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ophelia smiled lightly at the response about an another girl, the didn't know how lucky she was to have just someone who loves them. From experience, people were afraid to hug her in case she break, just like glass. So Ophelia learnt to appreciate every nice thing that was given to her even if it was as simple as an encouraging smile or wave. She thought over the question when Kasai said about holding her tray, it was tricky trying to balance but she had fractured her wrist before and still was able to carry numerous of things without the use of her right hand. "No, I'm alright"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

tule siia kallis laps
Come here dear child

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
~ Midori Sonozaki ~

Midori laughed a little when she watched the two flirting. She listened to their conversation as the breeze blew her green ponytail to the side lightly. With her arms folded in front of her chest she looked away at the the leaves in the tree. Not wanting to be rude and interrupt, but she was a little envious of this new girl for grabbing his attention so easily. Maybe it was those massive melons on her chest that had him so interested. She raised her eyebrow and looked up at the cloud covered sky. "Hey Romeo, what stars are you seeing? All I can see are clouds." she said putting her hand above her brow like a visor as if trying hard to see through them.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lyra the Unicorn

User Image

【June Suzuki

Incubus

June had fallen a sleep after Ayamis flame left his body but he awoke way later to see Ayami was a sleep in his arms. He kissed her cheek before she woke up and hugged him saying sorry for hurting him. He just smiled and hugged her back as he noticed her hair had changed with the different colors and her eyes was a beautiful misty blue color. "Its alright Ayami besides love is going to have its ups and downs besides i should be the one to sorry." He said as he looked at the wall of plants not sure if he made them or not but they was beautiful that he knew. "I think i should carry you back to your dorm room and we need to speak to Hanako so she knows we are ok." He slowly looked at the wall of plants as they disappeared before himas his eyes started glowing but June didn't even notice or was too lazy to know his hair and changed from its orange-red color to a bright green along with his eyes turning a light green-blue color. He got up and pick Ayami up before a green piece of hair fell down and into his eyes which at first cause him to sit Ayami down and pull out his cell phone. He then took a picture of himself then looked at it before dropping his phone on the bed and slowly sighed.

Where am I?:Infirmary
Who am I with?: Ayami
How am I feeling?:Happy and in shock
What is in my mind:Ayami you look beautiful. Wait why is my hair green and my eyes?
OOC:Sweet June is no longer in stand by and i got a new post style for him too.

If the white rose petals open one by one, will the memories from those days revive?
Illuminated by peace, the night that makes flowers bloom is sweet yet painful, and becoming colourful
Like following a shining thread, time is flowing quietly
While people stick to the movement of flow and ebb, they are reborn
Your smile is the warmth that melts my chest
Like a faint dream that I had somewhere
Even if the present moment is cut out by the setting sun,
Our shadows are overlapping
Like destinies that crossed each other, endless and far, boundless and deep
I grasped it again and again, I lost it again and again- the fact that we were finally able to meet
Like how the sky yearns for the earth, the flower waits for rain, and the night falls in love with tomorrow
I yearned so much for the fact that two hearts were one

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RosalineDark

User Image

Rei Taiga's Angel form

______
Rei Taiga
______

Dark side in my heart is..
..si traeh ym ni edis kraD
A grief from the past that cannot be wiped away.
.yawa depiw eb tonnac taht tsap eht morf feirg A
It's alright, for I don't actually give a damn.
.nmad a evig yllautca t'nod I rof ,thgirla s'tI
I fired my blaster, and stretched out my hands.
.sdnah ym tuo dehcterts dna ,retsalb ym derif I
I've detached my life from myself,
,flesym morf efil ym dehcated ev'I
So that I could gaze into the picture frame.
.emarf erutcip eht otni ezag dluoc I taht oS
However, in there, there's no proof of my existence,
,ecnetsixe ym fo foorp on s'ereht ,ereht ni ,revewoH
And I can barely even protect my very self
fles yrev ym tcetorp neve ylerab nac I dnA
The path I've been avoiding and unable to pass has been like this for a while.
.elihw a rof siht ekil neeb sah ssap ot elbanu dna gnidiova neeb ev'I htap ehT

Rei had just walked around as he saw everything was peaceful for once at the school and everyone seem to be with someone they liked. He find that to just be creep seeing how he was alone walking past couples talking and kissing to the point it made him sick to his stomach. It was weird so he just made his way to the roof to be a lone for a while. Once he walked through the school and up stairs to the roof he just looked around as he closed the door behind him walking out to see a girl sitting by herself. "I guess you wanted to be alone up here to or do you enjoy looking at the sky?"

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
~Rika Shikaru~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rika's rooftop peacefulness was interrupted by the beating of wings. Since she was hidden on the roof access building, she wasn't noticed. She peeked over the edge of the building onto the actual roof where she saw a girl with jet black hair sitting there. Rika didn't recognize the girl at all, was she new? Then again, she wasn't really all that aware of everyone in this school to make an assumption like that.

Before she could sum up the courage to actually come out of hiding and have a conversation, she heard the door beneath her open. It was Rei again. Rika quickly ducked back and concealed her presence so no one could sense her. Technically she allowed herself to become invisible on all senses. Seemed like the roof was a perfect place to be alone, except not when other people who are trying to be alone were up here as well. It kind of defeats its purpose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where am I?: School 'Roof Access' Roof
Who's there?: Rei and Kisaka
How am I feeling?:Hidden
OOC: Welcome RosalineDark, I'm sure you'll get the hanf of this in no time. ^^

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
kazuki1123
User Image

Ayami Takagi
Celestial Phoenix Junior

User Image

Ayami looked on in mild surprise; she sat up as she watched. Her eyes unfazed as she watched his hair and eyes change to a green. She shook her head causing her long flowing hair to flow gracefully through the air. Her hair sparkled faintly in the infirmary light, the rainbow colors lovely even in the artificial light. She stood up, she felt light and graceful, and very, happy. She let out a demure little laugh as she looked at June. She felt very different, the usual swirl of emotion and anger wasn’t in her anymore, and she felt oddly at peace. She danced around the infirmary a little doing a little spin, her body felt almost foreign to her, the flame magic had worked on her, and she had gone through the equivalent of human puberty. She looked herself over; she noticed she was slightly taller; her hair had grown out so that it reached her hips. She blushed a little, she had always been jealous of other girls… Her hands went to her chest, she felt like a real woman now.

She quickly removed her hands as she looked up at June. She saw that she was only a few inches shorter than him now. She walked over to him; she glided gracefully across the floor spinning around again before she sat down next to June. She gave him a kiss on the cheek before wrapping her arms around his neck. Her new body was pressed up against his. She rested her head on his shoulder. “Oh, June you don’t have to carry me, I feel so free. I was a caged bird, but you let me spread my wings and now my spirit is so light.” She stood up and dragged her boyfriend up off the bed. “You don’t have to be sorry; you can just make it up to me later. As long as you promise to start trusting me more, I won’t ever leave you again.” She pulled his face towards her so that she could reach his lips. She placed a sweet loving kiss on his lips. “Now let’s go find Hanako! I haven’t seen her in forever!” Ayami had a frivolity in her voice that no one had ever heard in her before as she dragged June out of the infirmary.

User Image
Where am I?: Infirmary
Who am I with?: June
How am I feeling?: Happy and mellow
What am I thinking?: June!
OOC: hehehe back

Judicandus's Queen

Distinct Firestarter

8,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
kazuki1123

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kisaka Hirao

Kisaka turned around and saw a boy she didn't know, she said, "A little of both... I like the night but I rather not be around some of the students tonight. Let me introduce myself, I am Kisaka Hirao. And you are?" She smiled, trying to be polite, not even noticing that it began to get colder.

((oh god.... writer's block >.< oh and thank you sargent...))

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
ஜø¤º°*In you and I, There's a new land, Angels in flight, My Sanctuary; where fears and lies melt away. Music inside, I need more passion then you could understand, For what's left of me, Remains in me...now...*°º¤øஜ

C O D E N U M B E R :
T H E H A L O P R O J E C T:
我々は、我々はであるものである我々は、我々はであるものである我々は、我々はであるものである我々は、我々はであるものである
ANDREA G R E Y
MANAMI K I R Y U
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
P R O J E C T S A N C T U A R Y

Manna's Primary Theme: Eternity ~ Memory of Lightwaves
Manna's Secondary Theme: Apocrypha
Manna's Tertiary Theme: My Passion is My Sanctuary

User Image

あなた I believe in this promise that will never be broken. I feel that no matter where we are, we are connected. Even if we’re far apart or can’t be one, as long as I have one unwavering truth, I’ll be fine...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Manna heard Tristian talk but she wasn't listening. Manna just took random steps in random places while her arms were behind her. She was quiet and happily entertaining herself, even giggling whenever she stumbled. Manna really had no Idea as to what she was doing here, It would be better if she...Well Manna normally just watched everyone alone from afar, mainly that was why she decided to hang out with them but things became slow since they left the Cafeteria. She wondered what the Time was. "Oi S'cuse me? Can I have the time please?" She asked--cutely bent over, arms at her back, hair gently fallen to her sides and back and an adorabkle smile to boot.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

あなた I want to protect you from this never ending despair, I want to pray so that where ever you are, you won’t forget me. Even if I can’t touch you nor see you with my eyes, there is an unwavering truth in my heart. Everything wasn’t a coincidence, because I knew there was a meaning to anything and everything. I love you...

Profile Version: 4.9.3
                                                        チョコレートのアウト: I feel a bit better now... I edited my post...Back in char sorry I'm a bit off today, I'm going home now be back on in 25 to 45 mins

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
~ Midori Sonozaki ~

Midori wasn't paying much attention, to the group's discussions. She was in a mixed state of playing with her ponytail and trying to find Tristain's 'so-called' stars. When she looked over Manna seemed a bit restless like she wanted to go somewhere. When she asked the time, Midori realized that she hadn't been really paying attention to what time it was. She didn't carry a watch on her so she didn't have a clue.

Ruthless Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
†__†__Tristan Maisouchi__†__†

User Image

I won't let insanity control who I am...

Tristan smiled and stretched as he walked, looking up at the sky when Midori made a good point, the sky was cloudy, and he tilted his head to face her; He was obviously much more relaxed from before, speaking warmly and calmly with a slight chuckle that sounded like an 'oops', "Haha... I guess I just remember... I mean... there are little holes and you can see a few through them, but I guess that I'm mostly imagining... I can see the constilations in my mind..." there was a glint in his eyes, a light that radiated comfort. As he became more comfortable his human smell became stronger, drifting through the air with a scent that was the usual smell, but greater, mixed with a scent that was slightly soothing, or at least it had the possibility of having some adopt those emotion if they were particularly empathetic Yokai. It wasn't a power, just a slight side effect that only was present in his human form.

Suddenly he noticed Manna, who apparently hadn't been paying him much attention, which made him slightly confused, as she had been talking to him before, but he shrugged it off; after all, it was actually kind of snobby to expect her attention on him the entire time. Her thick British accent and innocent movements just made him smile and blush very slightly, but he quickly removed that... well, maybe he left the slightest bit in for good measure. "Um... the time? Well..." he reached into his pocket, biting his lip in concentration trying to get it out, and his bunny ears bobbed around in his effort, which made him blush a bit more. He finally got out a phone that was painted symmetrically into a skull pattern, and opened it, "It i~s... almost 9 o'clock," he said, closing his phone with a triumphant smile. He suddenly got a bit saddened, however, and put his phone away, "Oh dang it... I guess that means curfew is going to come into effect in a bit... I had wanted to visit the graveyard one last time, though, I have a strange feeling about it," he sighed and shrugged, "Oh well, unless you ladies had wanted to go there as well, would you mind if I walked you to your dorms?" He said with a light, slightly shy smile; he wasn't saying they were weak, he just liked being a gentleman, but in this new environment he didn't know how they would take it.
User Image
I ωon't let inSAИITY control ωho I am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrestrain

Where am I?:
Who am I hiding my real side from?:
How am I feeling?:
What monster is in my head?:
OutofCookies:

EDIT: Gonna have to format later, but I think I edited quite well... tristan won't blow up that easilly in the future... but I guess he will actually because I'm having him not exactly snap, but just go insane on halloween somehow x3. Anyway, the point of going to the graveyard was Miharu~ But since we are time skipping I don't think we will have time.

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Miahru Shimada
Human Freshman

User Image

Miharu had gone to look for Kasai after class, suffice it to say she had been unsuccessful. She had started walking and when she looked up she was no longer in the hallways but rather surrounded by trees. She had been lost in the forest for about 3 hours. She had given up after it had started getting dark. She was scared; she had ran into a graveyard out in the forest. Why was there a graveyard in a school? Did people die? She shivered as she leaned up against one of the headstones clutching her knees to her chest. She started to cry as she leaned up against a rather large headstone that hid her from sight. Her crying grew louder as she became more and more distressed. She didn’t know why she couldn’t find her way out of the forest. She wanted Kasai; he would make everything all right. The tears were starting to blur her vision as she sat there crying.

User Image
Where am I?: Graveyard
Who am I with?: No one
How am I feeling?: scared and alone
OOC: Tristan! Someone needs a FRIEND XD

^This is Miharu^

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

♪Don't care to twist it, I know I'm hot,
Just need to know if you feel me or not.
I know your name, I got your number,
And if you want me, baby, I can come over♪

Mellany Vieira

Mellany gave a slight "Hmm" as she looked out at the pond. Her gaze, brief as it was, was still full of enough longing to give off the impression that she was a creature of water.

"I don't know what they want to accomplish here. We're not human, we know that. We also know that humans won't accept us in our true forms. But, really, do they want us to be ashamed of who we are? We can't be open about what we are, we can't transform, we can't be ourselves around other people who would understand. We're not human, fine, but do they want us to be or something?" She was getting angry now, but it wouldn't do her any good to cut herself off and keep it bottled up. "I can't change my genetics, and I know that integrating into human society is necessary, but there's no f**king way that I'm going to pretend I'm a human around other Yokai. If they want us all to leave here as insecure little kids who don't value themselves, then I'll gladly be one of the failures, because it's just wrong to submit to that." Melanny sighed and shook her head. "I've been carted off to the headmaster's office a few times for saying that, but it'll never change the way I feel about it. Maybe I'm a deviant for thinking that, but I really don't care. I'm tired of know-it-all teachers telling me that I'm not ready to be around people because I don't want to be human. Nothing against them, but I'd much rather be a siren."

Wait a minute...

She smirked and shrugged. "Oops." She really didn't mean to say what she was...or swear for that matter, but rage clouded the mind significantly. If either of them wanted to rat her out, she'd make the trip to the headmaster's office herself, head held high, back straight, shoulders back and a triumphant smile on her lips.

((lol, sorry for the cursing, neko, but it needed to be there for creative purposes XD))

Familiar Shapeshifter

HellFire Eternal

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Freshman -- Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Ryu watched Mellany as she was ranting. He was surprised that she had these feelings bottled up in her for so long without going off sooner. Then he heard that she was a siren, wait...was that why her singing did that to him earlier. Oh well, it didn't really matter, he would rather know what she was, rather than pretending she was a human. "I kinda feel the same way, though there are some humans who can accept the fact that were not like them. You should come over to where I live, the people in the city below my house already know about us. Though they were the ones that chose to live down there." Ryu then leaned in close to her and put his hand up to her ear and whispered. "Oh and just to let you know, I'm a Raijin. I didn't want you to be the only one to have your secret let out, hehe."

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image

Where am I?:
Who am I with?:
How am I feeling?:
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers