Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Breakfast...Ok ill scrap the sukiyaki until later" Puts the veggies into the fridge.

Interstellar Lover

" We can make sukiyaki but with fruits. That should make it more like breakfast." She put some of her short brown, red-tinted hair behind her ear and smiled.
Grabs some eggs and flower and such to make some pancakes "I hope people like pancakes."

Tipsy Dabbler

7,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
((This is getting a bit boring.. So i think I'm gonna leave..))
Name: Jade Larkson

Jade walked to the school door, her green eyes reluctant to open it. biting her lower lip gently, she pulled open the door and headed inside. already she felt lost, not knowing where to go, who to talk to. she'd find her way somehow, but she had a bad feeling it'd be by herself, rather than making friends and getting help.
Begins to mix the contents into a big bowl humming to himself.

Interstellar Lover

Yuuki blinked and watched Yukimura. " Whatcha singing, Yukimura-san?"
As he finishes the last of a big stack of pancakes he starts making fresh fruit bowls in no time flat he lays them out for the people. "OI! BREAKFAST TIME!"
she moved her black chopped hair out of her face, wondering where to wonder first. picking a hallway, she began her journey, stopping every now and again and looking at the windows.
"OI ASAGOHAN!"
"I made breakfast and no one is going to eat?" Begins to tear up.

Interstellar Lover

Yuuki blinked but began to laugh. " Yukimura-san you're funny." She covered her mouth and her cheeks turned a little red. " Please excuse me for laughing!"
Jess is stomach began to rumble..."man i'm soo hungry. "Jess turns off her Cd player and goes to get something to eat, when she gets in she sees 2 ppl
"But no one is eating my food, I slaved over a hot stove for these people" Tears drip down his cheek.

Interstellar Lover

Yuuki handed a handkerchief to Yukimura. " Ah. It's ok, Yukimura-san. I'm sure someone will eat it. I will!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff