Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Lover

Yuuki looked over and noticed a girl standing away from everyone else. She ran over to her and smiled. " Please! Come join us!"
See's a girl outside the kitchen door, and grabs an extra plate of food before going to join her.

"Hey there, no one should be alone." Hands her the seconed plate before kneeling on the floor. "What's your name?" she said with a welcoming smile.
*Kenji is wandering around* Hello is any1 here?
YuriHyojen

Chael turned in the direction she heard the voice. "Lots of people over by the kitchen if you wish to join us random voice of the hallway!" she called out to him.
"YAY! People are enoying my food"

Interstellar Lover

Yuuki walked back over to Yukimura. " Yukimura-san, there's a lot more people than what expected. We should fix more pancakes!" She smiled and grabbed his hand. She started to tug on him so he would come to the kitchen.
"Ok.." Walks into the back and continues to cook"
HellsBitch

Race: 1/3 Neko 1/3 Kitsune 1/3 human

Damn, that must have been some orgy... Too bad I missed it. sad

Name: Kyra Marshal
Chael_Kio
YuriHyojen

Chael turned in the direction she heard the voice. "Lots of people over by the kitchen if you wish to join us random voice of the hallway!" she called out to him.

I am Kenji, and I thank u for telling me *Kenji goes into the kitchen and he sses a lot of ppl and he is nervous cuz he's never been in such a large group before*
"Thes...pancakes....are...gud....!!!" blaugh sweatdrop 3nodding Jess says between bites.

Interstellar Lover

Yuuki lit the stove and began helping Yukimura fix the pancakes. " Are you in the Foods for Today class? You're a good cook. I'm sure you'd love that class."
Kyra walked into the cafeteria. She was hungry, and her stomach rumbled, showing it. She walked over to the line, her boots making a soft click with every step, and her black hair swaying back and forth.
"I dont go to class I rather walk around and talk to people" As he said that the burner set his tatterd rags a flame "Oh my god!"
Throws his shirt off and stomps it out. "That was close"

Interstellar Lover

nekoboy
"I dont go to class I rather walk around and talk to people" As he said that the burner set his tatterd rags a flame "Oh my god!"
" O_O OH MY GOD! YOU'RE ON FIRE!!!!" Yuuki began to panice but quickly filled up a pitcher of water. She dumped it on him and heaved a sigh in relief. She began to laugh for how ridiculous he looked right then. " How are we going to explain this?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff