Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

Crystal keeps blushing and just closes her eyes as she started to kiss him back.
James kisses her back as he slowly deepens the kiss.

Demonic Hunter

Crystal tries to get off his lap and brake the kiss.
James brakes the kiss but still held her close "Are you ok?" he asked her

Demonic Hunter

Crystal shakes her head"..N..No...w..we shouldn't get close...i'm a succubus remember...i'll just end up suck the life force out of you."she said softly.
James listens to her "its ok. I know how to stop that from happening, since i can do the same thing" he said smiling at her

Demonic Hunter

Crystal shakes her head"..No it's not the same i can't control it...if i do i'll turn you into a mindless husk...i...i'm of royal blood something can stop it from happening."she said sadly as she moves away from him.
James holds her hand "but i want to be close to you" he said as held her hand tightly

Demonic Hunter

Crystal tears up"...Please.....i don't want to hurt you."she said softly as tears ran down her cheeks.
James grip loosen a bit but he was still holding her hand "then let me help you try to control. we need to try something" he said to her

Demonic Hunter

Crystal starts to cry"..I..I can't.....i really want to...b..but i can't...and now you know why i haven't had anyone close to me."she said softly.
James holds her hand tightly again and pulls her back into his arms "I'm not going to let you be alone again" he said to her

Demonic Hunter

Crystal cries harder"Please....please stop...i...i don't want you hurt."she cried.
James holds her tightly "i don't want you to be sad anymore" he said to her

Demonic Hunter

Crystal keeps crying"Life of a succubus is lonely...i'm always going to be sad!"she yelled before braking down in tears and falling to her knees.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff