Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

Loralay walks over picking up Jenave softly then lays her down in her cot softly and gives her a kiss on the forehead"I love you sweetie sweet dreams."she said softly.
Night walks over smiling down at Jenave "good night sweetie" she said gently rubbing her cheek

Demonic Hunter

Loralay turns and rests her hand on Night's cheek"Our loving family...i'm so happy my love."she said softly.
Night looks at Loralay smiling "I'm so happy to" she said placing her hand over Loralays hand

Demonic Hunter

Loralay blushes softly and kisses Night softly.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The man then threw the fireballs at Dark as he came closer not to just try and burn him but to burn the oxygen around him cutting off his air supply

Lea leaned into William a little as if to try and convince him "no it doesn't because i don't think you innocent" she said with a smile "now your the one that has to do the convincing"
Night blushes as she kisses her back

Dark cuts the fireball in half as he summons another fireball in his other hand summons another sword to attack him.

"but I am innocent. Why is it so hard to believe me?" he asked looking at her innocently

Demonic Hunter

Loralay brakes the kiss then moves over to the bed and lays down on it smiling up at Night"....Come here baby."she said in a sexy tone.
Night blushes and moves onto the bed next to Loralay

Demonic Hunter

Loralay pulls Night on top of her then starts kissing her lovingly and undresses herself getting ready for bed.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
the man seemed to be surprised on how easily dark was cutting through the fireballs and quickly put both of his hands together creating a huge fireball "stay back!!!" he yelled then threw the fireball at him.

Lea smiles a little more"perhaps i can be persuaded" she said
Dark was ignoring his order as he got closer to him anger in his eyes. He puts the two swords together to form now large one. He raises it above his head head and brings it down cutting the large fire ball in half and sent a shockwave that cuts the and arm off

"oh and how will you do that?" William asked her curiously.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The man quickly fell to his knees as if seeing this he felt overpowered, soon after the gate also disappeared

Lea continued to smile but looks off to the side a little "i could be persuaded with a kiss" she said
Night blushes watching Loralay as she undressed herself

Dark saw the gate was gone and he quickly flies up to the room heading inside "Rain Kai!!"

"um nah. Not good enough" William said looking at her

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rain was out of breath and in the corner of the room was a man pined to the wall "were fine here for now...." she said before collapsing to her knees "its really hard to hold back when your child is with you"

Lea was surprised by Williams response "then what would it be" she asked

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces