Total Votes:[ 1 ]
This poll closed on July 1, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

xo_Brat_ox
Oh Cool Cake: yep poor Jessie

User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image

Jessie had ran out of the room when he saw what this sickos where doing. I can't believe that just happened! That is sooooooooo grooooooooosssssssss! How could they try to do that infront of me?! he thought. He was now just walking throu the halls with nothing ta do naked.

Jammie blushed when he looked down at Vienna because they forgot Jessie was there. "I think we scared Jessie." he felt bad he forgot about his twin. That wasn't right he's most likely mad.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~

User Image
xo_Brat_ox

Jynx smiled when she said its her favorite color, "its mine also ever since i was little" he watched her drink the milk when she grabbed the laser and put it in front of him he looked away and got up, "hold on real quick we can play when i come back" he went into his room and sighed he sat on the floor and took on his cat form then he came out and let out a squeaky "mew"
User Image

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vienna blushed bright red too, "Oops..." she said and bit her lip "Do you think he'll be alright?". She ran her hands down his chest, glad he was hers. She felt bad that Jessie had to be there. He probably hated her now...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jeff Johnson~

Jeff stoped kissing kalins neck when he heard what he said. That was both hurtful and confusing. Hurtful because it made him think Kalin didn't find him attractive which hurt his feelins. Now he was confused because he wasn't naked last time he checked. Then Jeff (still hugging Kalin) looked down at himself and sure enof he lookednaked. He just started laughing because this was a funny situation. He could still feel his clothes but he just couldnt see them. Once he was don't laughing he asked "so what are you trying to say about me?" He was still hurt by that one part.
bloodyfire45
GreenDayVamp

User Image
Ezio smiled at her when she gave him a thumbs up, 'Guess she didnt believe i cooked' he laughed a little as he took another big bit he had one of those long noodles hanging from his mouth and he slurped it up, then took a napkin from the center of the table and wiped his face off, "So is there anything else you would like to know about me?"

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kimmy Whiskers

Kimmy turned off the laser pointer and set it on the counter when Jynx left. She gasped when he came back as a cat though. She smiled and shifted into her cat form as well. Kimmy pounced onto him and licked his face. She finally got off of him and ran into the other room, getting her luggage of cat toys open. She let the bag fall over, flooding the area with all types of cat toys. She grabbed a ball of yarn with her teeth and trotted over to Jynx, dropping it at his feet. She nudged it toward him with her nose, making it roll and trail string...

Erik Uchiha rider
GreenDayVamp
xo_Brat_ox
Oh Cool Cake: yep poor Jessie

User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image

Jessie ((walking around hall ways naked feel free to say hi))

Jammie simply shrugged he knew jessie was mad. "yah he's fine just mad. I can see why though. We did forget he was there and I'm his twin. I shouldn't forget about the person I shared a whom with" he said. He really did feel bad he forgot Jessie was there.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~

User Image
xo_Brat_ox
this kinda makes me sad and happy, i miss my white cat he died last year Dx but the post is funny lol

User Image
Jynx pawed the ball a little then patted it back,"meow" He didn't really know how to play much he wasn't able to when he was little only as a kitten and he didn't remember it though he went over to her and rubbed along her he forgot what it felt like to be a cat again he then went over to the yarn and hit it around then hit it over to her, "meewww"

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kimmy Whiskers

Kimmy purred loudly when he rubbed against her. She then hit the ball back to him and jumped up onto the counter, picking the laser pointer up in her mouth. She jumped down from the counter and brushed her tail back and forth across his face a few times, taunting him because she had the toy and he didn't. She ran off toward the other room with it, wanting to play chase...

Erik Uchiha rider
xo_Brat_ox

User Image
Jynx hit the yarn around for a little and then watched Kimmy jump down and put her tale in her face it took him a minute to notice what she had he took off behind her not to far behind

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kimmy Whiskers

Kimmy ran behind the sofa and crouched down, waiting for Jynx to follow behind her. She set down his laser pointer before leaping out onto him, sending the two tumbling across the floor. She lightly bit his ear, tugging at it playfully, as she batted at him with her paws...

Erik Uchiha rider
xo_Brat_ox

jynx was catching up to her little by little when she went behind the sofa he tried sneaking up on her when she pounced on him he in return wrapped his paws around her he licked her instead of biting for some reason

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kimmy Whiskers

Kimmy purred as Jynx licked at her. She wrapped her tail around him and licked him back, giving him another bath. Kimmy nudged at him with her head, rubbing against him as she gave him his bath. She mewed before gently biting at him...

Erik Uchiha rider
xo_Brat_ox

User Image
Jynx was enjoying her licking him he purred back and also bit back a little and hit tale swaying from side to side from them

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kimmy Whiskers

Kimmy stopped bathing him and squirmed, trying to get out of his arms. She was planning on running off and hiding but he was holding her. She mewed in protest and swatted at him with her tail...

Erik Uchiha rider

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces