Clickerz! 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
This poll closed on July 1, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158 159 > >> >>> »|

Indulgent Nymph

User Image

Charlotte (Student)

Charlotte turned around to feel a mysterious dark aura forming around a girl who stood next to her. The girl seemed to be having trouble talking to her. Her presentation was a bit off at first but she seemed to let off a bit.

She set her bags down. "Hey! You're quite an interesting fellow, a lot better then I'd expect...compared to...-" she stared at the crowd from before, "Those people...who wouldn't even give an effort to talk to me.

Looking up at her silver-white hair and down to her gown that was covered with stains of blood. Normally, that would scare people away, but surprisingly it amused Charlotte a bit.

"I'm liking the outfit!" she said out while letting out a smile. "Normally, I wouldn't say this to girls, especially to ones I've just met...but I'm thinking that you aren't half bad of a person."

(I'm not sure how to quote someone to let them know I've replied to them without actually quoting the person)

Golden Prophet

User Image

Eve Kook

With: No one

Eve slung her backpack over her shoulder, while she stepped out of the forest and into the new day sun. She stared at a huge building, and at the top in bright letters, "RAVENSWORTH ACADEMY". It was quite impressive. She stepped into the building.

She had already signed up, but the building still seemed a great surprise to her when she saw it. She walked slowly to the girls dorm #3. "I wonder if I have a dorm mate." She muttered out loud. She slid the door open. She couldn't tell. Maybe the girl she was with hadn't arrived yet. She chose her bed quickly and set her stuff down. She would unpack later on. She wanted to meet the other people here.

User Image

{Short post. My bad}

Golden Prophet

Takai ko Neko

{Just quote them, then erase the text they posted, but not the quotes. Like I did.}

Indulgent Nymph

Kyxxie
Takai ko Neko

{Just quote them, then erase the text they posted, but not the quotes. Like I did.}

Oh ok thanks ^^

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
K
a
m
r
y
n

Student
Kam hopped out of her mom's car. "Yeah, mom...I'll call you. I promise. Yeah, Love you. And I will try not to set my room on fire. If you do the same." She laughed and grabbed her bags from the trunk. She lifted an old tattered black guitar case from the backseat. "Bye Mom!" she called blowing a kiss as the car drove off slowly. She turned looking up at the school and grinned, practically skipping inside. She slowed down seeing all the people around, but one of the other students bumped into her. Her guitar case banged into her knee and she dropped one of her bags to rub her leg. Her hair burst into flames as she turned to yell at the person who'd bumped and walked off. "Watch where you're going, Dumbhead!" she said glaring at him.

dovahqueer's Partner In Crime

Anxious Werewolf

Devin[/size ]Dark Drake

User Image

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes."

⇨ Dark hadn't been paying much attention to where she was going she had gotten distracted to quickly one of her problems.she accidentally bumped into another girl. she noticed her quickly get anger, at least that's why she thought seeing how the girl's hair suddenly burst into flames. Dark could control fire but she never did that with her powers. she stopped." well well who's the hottie" she joked with a small snickering" I'm sorry, are you alright i wasn't paying much attention to where i was going" she said." let me help you to your room" she offered picking up the girl's bag

" ... ...Art is knowing which ones to keep."

(because no guy's posted i'm going to have dark respond to kamryn cause she lookes guyish XD)

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
demonfox1994

User Image
K
a
m
r
y
n

Student

Kamryn was surprised to find out it was actually a girl who had bumped into her. She flushed slightly at her mistake. At Dark's first comment, Kam let out a startled laugh and the flames died out. "I'm okay," she said sheepishly as she stopped rubbing her knee. "and that'd be really nice of you. I'm Kamryn. Most people call me Kam, though." She moved out of the group. "So....what's your name?" she asked curiously. She sat down on the stairs and opened her guitar case. "Raoul, are you okay?" she asked taking out the old worn guitar. She ran her fingers over its surface, checking for damage.

Out Of Character: Thanks, demonfox. smile

Rainbow Gekko

User Image

J e s s i c a XXX B a r t e r

Lies, deceit, mayhem...
                          That's what I live for.

`•.¸¸.•´¯`• .¸¸.•´¯`•. .•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Jessica had arrived at school early this morning to beat the crowd. Days like today people were filled with with all kinds of heightened emotions that nearly always lead to some drama or another. And so, once her things had been deposited in her dorm she'd found herself a nice spot under a shady tree where she could observe the goings on while she worked. She'd swept her hair into a messy bun that now had various pencils, pens, and highlighters sticking from it's base where she could easily find them as she turned the stack of nearly incomprehensible shorthand notes from the interview she'd had that morning into something she could use for her next article regarding the importance of fatty acids.

Over the din of the crowds Jessica picked up the sounds of something of interest going on, much like a radar for anything that she might find useful later. It was the poof of some magical creature, a female with startling white hair and skin that contrasted nicely with her piercing red eyes and lips, and the flowing ruby of her robes that caught her attention. The attentive girl pushed her glasses further up the bridge of her nose to enjoy the spectacle. The scarlet woman, who soon revealed herself to be most appropriately named 'Scar' appeared to be either highly nervous or extremely eccentric. If the latter, Jessica decided, she might prove to be useful, if dangerous. As for the smallish girl garbed in dark clothing... well that remained to be seen.

A flash of light akin to that of an explosion at the edge of her vision took Jess's attention away from the pair she had been observing. At first glance it appeared as though a girl had set her head on fire, though she wasn't screaming as many would be in the same situation. Yet in a few moments the flames had settled into locks of vibrant red hair and the girl was conversing amicably with a darkly clad figure. 'Red and black appear to be the colors of the day.
'She thought, flipping through the pages stacked on her lap until she found the one she was looking for. Pulling out the page that appeared to be a series of mathematical equations the brunette added another line in her messy scrawl. 'Perhaps it's time to retire someplace a little more... quiet.' She observed gathering up her papers, intending to head back to her dorm. With any luck she would have the room to herself for a while longer and she could get some work done.

'
'
XxXxXxXW h e r e: Outside
XxXxXxX XxXxXxX W h a t: Observing
XxXxXxX XxXxXxX XxXxXxX W h o W i t h: No one

...¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» [[OOC: I believe Eve is the only one not currently engaged in conversation. Is that about right?]] «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤...

dovahqueer's Partner In Crime

Anxious Werewolf

Devin[/size ]Dark Drake

User Image

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes."

⇨ Dark nodded followed her and snickered." people just like to call me dark. " she said tilting her head and looking at the girl's guitar." that's a nice one there." she smiled like the cheshire cat. " you must be here cause your fire powers right?" she asked trying to keep up a conversation with the other girl. she had a good idea that the girl didn't know her gender, wonder how long that would last.

" ... ...Art is knowing which ones to keep."

( yea but you can jump into the one i'm in if you want xD i dont think we are deign anything impotent or privet yet)

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
* Scarlette (Goddess and The Principal's Daughter) *

Scar scoffed, "This whole school is uninteresting. The only two people to spice it up are my mother and I." she said and bit her lip "Mostly me though". She snickered, "My mother hates my role as..." she took a dramatic pause "The Goddess of Chaos, Evil, Death, Darkness, the Night, Sadness, Despair, Insanity, Horror... anything you can imagine that is horrid. I even own half of Hell. But torturing things that are already dead kind of defeats the purpose. Hence why I'm here and not in Hell right now; to torture and strike fear into the hearts of you mortals. That's what I call entertainment to its finest!". She rolled her eyes, "Now on the other hand, my mother is more powerful than I... being the eldest goddess and all. She is the Goddess of all things good. Which is very much drab I must point out. But yes, she can be an angry Goddess and swing more toward my side, the dark side. Beware of us. Now I must be off. I have other students to... ick... welcome". Scar was about to go back to the front gate when she heard the girl comment on her outfit, "Only the best for the best." she said and sniffed snobbishly. When the girl said she didn't think she was half bad of a person, she tried not to laugh but it just came tumbling out. She sneered, "Oh, you have a lot to learn... I am the godly definition of 'Bad'. I think it's time you brush up on your mythology while you are here..." she said "Now, again, I must be off! Goodbye". Scar clapped her hands once and a red electric veil covered her body before disappearing along with her.

Scar was now at the front gates again atop a demonic banshee horse {-refer to her picture-}. She looked at all the students in distaste, "You're all food and play-toys to me, humans and the like!" she thought and licked her lips with her forked tongue. "You've enrolled in this school. Now your souls belong to me... and sadly, my mother too. But she won't harm you... I will." Scar thought and smirked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
demonfox1994

User Image
K
a
m
r
y
n

Student

Kam smiled. "Thank you...he's my baby...He goes pretty much everywhere I go," she said. She slid him back in the case and then shook her head. "Actually, I'm not here for fire powers. I don't really have fire powers...I'm a firewitch. We're pretty much just...we're immune to fire. And my hair seems to catch fire when I lose my temper...which happens a lot....I'm actually here because I'm a spell-singer. Why are you here?" she asked standing up slowly.

Out Of Character: Yeah, go right ahead and join in ours if you want! THe more the merrier!

Rainbow Gekko

((OoC: I suppose I could do that, but I'm fairly certain that would leave Eve on her own and in a non central location that would make it difficult for anyone but Jess to find a reason to go to.
Edit: I shall contemplate while I go tackle the mountain of dishes that's been piling up in the sink... *shudder.*

@Brat: Umm, in your post is Scar refering to Jess's comments. Because Jess hasn't said anything out loud just yet. When she does yould know because I've formatted speach to be bold and in a purple-blue color. BTW I'm liking the dramatic flair you've got going for Scar.))

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mrs Mallard
((OoC: I suppose I could do that, but I'm fairly certain that would leave Eve on her own and in a non central location that would make it difficult for anyone but Jess to find a reason to go to.
Edit: I shall contemplate while I go tackle the mountain of dishes that's been piling up in the sink... *shudder.*

@Brat: Umm, in your post is Scar refering to Jess's comments. Because Jess hasn't said anything out loud just yet. When she does yould know because I've formatted speach to be bold and in a purple-blue color. BTW I'm liking the dramatic flair you've got going for Scar.))

(( Oh! No, she was talking to Charlotte that whole time until she left. Then she was talking to herself... and Thank you! ^.^ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff