Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Josh Maxwell

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

★★★Josh looks around then sighes, he had been to so many highschool through out the years. He looks at the building then walks around soon hearing screaming then running to see if someone was being attacked. He pauses then ducks behind a bush when he sees a girl crying. She was beautiful, she was even more then words could describe; breath taking. He pauses when he sees a boy hug her, this boy he had not even met yet and he was already beginning to hate him.★★★
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Elizabeth Rose

Elizabeth looks at the boy and smiles. Everyone would eat who they want if they were like her. After all, humans are just put on the Earth so that vampires are able to eat them. Otherwise they wouldn' be so tastey looking nor would they be so delicous. "My name? Its Elizabeth. What is yours?" Elizabeth smiles looking at the boy she was talking to, he was actually pretty cute.

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
TobiLocke
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Life is depressing for me.
Besides. . .

He wished he could. Though it would probably be sometime before he did. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at her, she was still drenched in blood. Perhaps, was it, he was seeing something that had happened? Or that will happen? "Ella...?" He asked her before continuing to speak, he thought moments before she replied and during on how he would phrase this next few sentences. What was wrong with him? If it was indeed himself. He could feel his stomach twist before he stood up pulled a vase off of a decorative table and puked in it.

Whats the point of trying to fit in?
When I am the walking freaking dead?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[x]Sorry my posts suck lately, I've been working 12 hour shifts for the past two days doing a construction ish job, and then sick {unable to keep things down} the past few hours. [x]

User Image User Image

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═.♥.══════╗
Emily Moon
╚══════.♥.═╝

All I Can Do Is Run

Emily thought for a moment, she did. Well she used to. "I used to every day. But you kind of become a stronger person living with this for so long." She said her voice softer now than it was at the beginning of the conversation. Her long brown hair still wrapped around arm to keep it from touching the ground, she shifted in her seat as she sat therem silently wondering what it would be like if it were any different. Would she still be here now?

I Can't Escape My Fate

[X] Dress Parasol [x]

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Nero Yuri

All My Atrocities,
Come By Way Of Reciprocity...

Nero faced forward as she looked up at him smiling. "My name is Nero." He said, still facing away from Elizabeth. Hearing the comotion from in the gardens, he shrugged and walked towards the dorms, "I'm going to my dorm to unpack. You can tag along if you wish." He called back to her as he reached the staircase to the upper part of the academy. The 'tag along' part was said a bit harshly. By giving her a bit of a cold shoulder, he hoped to entice her more and reel her in.

...No Reason,
For Grieving.

((Ooh.Orange.Cake: ))

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Can't you feel me walkin' over soul?

It all happened so fast, so so fast. It'd be near impossible for anyone to have really seen it coming. The skies tore open, a bright, dust-like beam of purple light soared down to the grounds of Raven. Could this really be an attack right on the campus itself? Students began running, crazed, in all sorts of directions and electricity began to wildly crackles around the beam of purple light.

It's about now, that students began freezing in place, taking up arms; circling around the beam of light. It's then that a small orb of light befell to the planet and crashed into the ground of Ravens Academy, crashing hard; kicking up concrete; bringing up dust; veiling all vision. Pure silence befell the crowd of students.

Dust cleared, silenced turned into small mutters. Some students just stood there; not believing their eyes. A couple of the longer-year students instantly recognized Nazka. The Demi-God of chronolism, time itself. Why was she here?!? Nazka's lips curled into a small smirk, her chains scraping across the floor as she stood herself up, brushing dirt from her odd clothing. The air around the scene was ominous, silent, and heavy. The students had no Idea what to do, Nazka still stood there; just waiting for them to fire upon her.

Her first words echoed through the crash site quietly, " I...should get a more reliable means...of transportation... She spoke shyly. Nazka's voice wasn't of earth either. Sounding as if she spoke with two voices at once, it seemed to reverberate between tones. Nazka shifted her weight as her eyes scanned across the student body of Ravens Academy; she stood; silently, waiting for the higher ups to bring themselves to attention. Her entrance wasn't quiet, and stirred up a lot of commotion - She waited for the Headmaster to show. With a raise of her hand, she stopped time completely, as she stepped out of the crater. Releasing her hold on time, it looked as if she teleported in the students eyes. Just a useful little illusion in Nazka's eyes.

I hope the headmaster wont be mad..about the damage to school property.." She chuckled to herself before looking around at the ...large crowd of students surrounding her. "U-uh..... Uh oh.. She stammered, twiddling her fingers; waiting for a headmaster to come punish her for being a bad girl on her first day.

Can't you feel me waiting in pain?

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Miss Lunar

All I want
~
Is for this war to end.

Hearing a commotion outside Miss Lunar went out to see what was going on. An array of students circled around one girl. She had made a mess of things. Had she gotten into a fight? Hearing the girl speak she could tell she was unlike any of the other students. It in fact reminded her of an old friend. A very old friend. "Young lady! What are you doing?" Her voice firm and powerful as she spoke. She scanned the crowd. Thinking of why she shouldn't kick the student out of the school right now. Everyone deserves a fair chance Alice. Everyone. She thought to herself. "Come here now." She spoke again eyes lowering to a glare. She was not happy with the destruction of her school already. Being the first week as well. Miss Lunar began to think off all the ways to punish this child, but eventually sighed. And gave up on that. She wasn't one to punish children.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Nazka flustered a little bit in stupor, not sure if she was going to be kicked out or not. "Y-yes Ma'am... She spoke quietly; a hand rose to freeze time once again. Nazka walked up to the woman, unfreezing time; seeming to just appear in front of Ms. Lunar. Nazka fixed at her clothes and looked up to the woman. Nazka was.. very short, barely breaking five feet tall. Going back to playing with her clothes, the chains on them scraped across the floor as she fidgeted. "Ye-yes...Ma'am...?" She croaked out, slightly intimidated by the woman. She turned around, looking at all of the silence inflicted students watch the scene, and back to the crater.

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Miss Lunar

All I want
~
Is for this war to end.

Having to keep up appearances Alice turned and walked the student toward her office. She had to make sure that the other students would behave themselves as well. Her face stern, her voice teaming with anger. "Do you have any sort of idea how much work i have put into this school? Hundreds of years! I have spent hundreds of years working on this school! Because we are so close into town I have had to make the ground-up levels look like any normal school! The basement is something else entirely!" She looked out her window and closed the blinds. Making sure the students and staff, looking in would not be able to see anything. "But....." Her voice much softer now. "I will let it slide this time. As long as no one in town saw that. You may use your powers on campus as much as you wish, so long as it does not draw attention to school. The town believes this is a private school especially for people who excel in the area of science, so if anyone did see, then they will believe it simply an explosion from a science experiment." Miss lunar said to the girl she turned away from the window to look at her. Looking at a person Alice could read their mind, go through everything they have ever done or want to do. "Now, Nazka, be on your way, and try not to destroy anything more. And make it look like you're in major trouble, otherwise I'll have a school where students think they can get away with anything." She said looking at the girl.

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Nazka blinked a couple tiems, staring at the woman, "Wait..I'm not in trouble..?" She asked. Just nodding instead of waiting for an answer, she brought a finger up to her lips in thought. "I didn't mean to make a huge mess or anything...just not used to traveling like that. I can..just reverse the time and fix the crater so...I'll...go do that now.." She said, near crying; she wasn't used to being yelled at or anything like that.

Nazka opened the rooms window, looking back to Ms. Lunar before sliding the window open and jumping out of it. Gacefuly floating down, her feet hit the floor with a patter. She walked back over to the crater of her entrance and raised a hand. Time reversal was tricky for Nazka, she always had a hard time with it. To all expectations, Nazka was able to do it. She reversed the time around the crater; the debris and rocks all forming back into place how it should have been before.

Nazka smiled in pleasure, liking the way it turned out. She froze time once more and walked back over to Ms. Lunars office, helping herself in. Unfreezing time, she spoke "I-i-it's all f-fixed Headmaster.." She stammered, walking backwards and out of the room. She stood at the doorway though, unsure of where to go. She had no idea where her dorm, or classes were.

Not sure where to go, nazka frowned. She literally killed any shot of having friend at the school already with her entrance. She sighed lightly, and followed the signs to the cafeteria. Grabbing a glass of apple juice and sitting at an empty table next to the window, just eating and thinking to herself, observing the people outside.

Toriumi's Princess

Hygienic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lilithia Isaiah Satan | Ritsu Orihara
xxxxxI'm gonna show you my true colours
Don't blink now, or you'll miss it all.

Ritsu's shoulders drooped, looking sad at the very words she says. She's a very strong woman, this lady, and the blond's recognition of that is by far enough acknowledge that. She gave a short smile in Emily's direction, and looked back at what was in front of her, back to focusing at nothing in particular. Listening to her words sort of made her reminisce on how much love she's had in her family. How fortunate she would have been. She's learned that through tough work, but compared to what Emily has gone through, it's a bitter realization knowing that she hasn't seen the worst of the worst. Hopefully, in attempt to right the wrongs of her own people, she hopes that she could put those differences aside and just live together in harmony. She hasn't forgotten the hatred the heavenly angels direct at her race, still. "It does, doesn't it? You're able to extract strength from your pain, that's something really admirable. I really envy that in you."

••••••••••

It was slightly annoying for Luciferus because of how aloof he looks. There's bound to be some sort of border between how he spoke and how he acted, and both ways somehow contradicts each other. It was like a cognitive dissonance, but the logic remains the same. His sarcasm-drenched words never fails to make the necessary comeback, and yet, somehow, in his very mind, he didn't feel right about it. There was a bit of a squeeze between what was inevitably wrong, and what was right, in ways more than one. Of course, a mind ramble would be perfect right now, and since he's already here, there's more than one way to make one's existence known. And being a person of flashy introductions, and maybe boggling of sneaky intros and cunning comebacks, he settles himself right in the middle, where it matters most to him. Of course, there's the matter of settling differences between leaving him in the dark alone, where his little sister would come up to earth and play around until she felt bored of it. He'd wait for that day, and drag her back when necessary. The blond settling in his mind was still that young child who would skip around and trip every once in a while, look tough and try to stand up by herself. Of course, he'd lean to help, but she'd refuse it every time. The little girl who made him feel loved, in a way. It's mostly entertaining, too, watching a little girl come all this way, from birth till now. And being her age, he was already stuck in his own room, trying to stuff his mind full of information needed for a early enrollment to the throne. That's his life for you, bland and simple. "You ditched me for entertainment-hunting?" He struck a pose, as if wounded, the same grin working its way to his face all the damn time."I'm hurt."

Ritsu's reaction, however, was that of her everyday reaction, by which her drooped eye were suddenly fixed upon the intruder, almost gave the man the glare when he decided to drop by. What in the world is her brother doing here in amidst all this? Didn't he harbour passionate hatred towards all races other than theirs? Didn't he look down on humans? She decided that this wasn't her brother, and kept on ignoring him. However, when the male spoke, she really couldn't ignore it any longer, and gave the meanest glare she could muster."What are you doing here! I'm in the middle of a conversation here!" Quickly sticking out her tongue at the male, she turned back to her conversation with Emily. "Sorry, that's...er...my brother there. He's really annoying, so if he starts to irk you, don't hesitate to tell him off or something." She giggles, looking like one of those teens who's caught on some rich details on some gossip. "His name is Iregi, by the way~." And in turn, the muscle of Luciferus' bottom eye moved, causing his eye to twitch, irate at the turn of events. "Oi, don't give out my name without my permission--"

I'll be the one who shelters you, keeps you safe.
And I'll be one to break you.
xxxxx

Luciferus Isaiah Satan | Iregi Orihara

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image""
""

Layout by spilling typos
[[ooc:I decided to mesh the two together because I'm lazy orz ]]

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═.♥.══════╗
Emily Moon
╚══════.♥.═╝

All I Can Do Is Run

Emily looked at her and shrugged off the comment about envy. Such an awful thing. Envy. Then a boy with a devilish look upon his face came up. He was irritated by his sister giving out his name. Emily gave a bellowed laugh, and stood letting her hair unwrap itself from her arm and go back to dangling from her head. Her hair tie looked strained. "It is nothing you should worry about. Something tells me you don't like letting others know of who you are. I am Emily. Emily Moon." Her words firm and in place. She knew who she was, and she would rather people did the same when they spoke of themselves. Alas, she could not change how people would talk. How they would sit there and mumble out their names. Though Ritsu and Iregi seemed to know who they were. "Shall we walk around?" Emily said looking back at Ritsu, she then faced back forward and looked at Iregi. "You may join us as well. Though i am feeling rather hungry, and would like to see what foods this school had to offer." She said to him. From the mixture of scents of foods she had guessed he had already been to the cafe, and it was beginning to make her hungry.

I Can't Escape My Fate

[X] Dress Parasol [x]

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Nazka blinked at the newcomers into the cafeteria and shrinked into her seat a bit. She looked at her now empty glass of apple juice and sighed. "Maybe..If I'm fast enough they...wont notice..Yeah~" Naz chimed to herself. Nazka looked around the cafeteria a bit before rifting in and out of time to appear at the juice bar. She happened to forget though, that whenever she rifted, the sudden movement of mass made a rather noticeable whooshing noise everytime she went in and out of time. She froze, and grew slightly red; turning to look over her shoulder; over to Emily before whipping her head back to the bar. "O-okay..o-one more t-time.." She quietly encouraged herself.

Nazka rifted through time and sat at her table, the same whoosh of wind imploding on a single location occurred again, giving Nazka away to anyone with a brain. Nazka sat there, fidgeting with her fingers, shooting glances at Emily; hoping she didn't notice.

Toriumi's Princess

Hygienic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lilithia Isaiah Satan | Ritsu Orihara
xxxxxI'm gonna show you my true colours
Don't blink now, or you'll miss it all.

Ritsu nods, agreeing with Emily's proposition. She was actually hungry, too, and with the brunette saying the same thing, she couldn't help but feel gleeful that someone else has the same thing on their minds. She casts her brother a wayward look and focused back at Emily's state of being. She's obviously amused by their projection of entertainment, if one could call it as that. Either way, when Emily laughed, she laughed along, happy to know that her friend is in better spirits. "Pay him no mind--he's always grouchy." And knowing that Luciferus had nothing as comeback, she nods in satisfaction. Luciferus could say nothing in reply to that, after all, he's always aloof and grouchy, in the sense that Ritsu has mentioned it in, anyway. The blond giggled some before striking a determined pose, linking arms with the seemingly older girl, giddy and ready to go.

Luciferus growled at the words his sister had said, and even though he knew he couldn't win with her in the house, so to speak, he still felt a little unhappy that his sister is doingwhatever she wants with his status as a person. Perhaps it's a way to make him more open and talk more, since he never talked too much. However, seeing as though the two were already pretty comfortable with each other, he'll take it a good sign as to accepting that the school hasn't yet done anything wrong to his sister, or he'd get a little trigger happy. So far, the incidents have been good, and leading up till now, his mood had brightened a little bit in response to his little blond being present. Either way, ignoring the comments on Emily's part, he followed in closely with the duo to the cafeteria again, where he had sat in earlier."Hey, little monster, don't get too happy, 'kay?" And in response, Ritsu stuck her tongue at him. He manages a chuckle, and a genuine smile breaks out.

A little after arriving, they seemed to have noticed a purple-haired girl seemingly walking around, although the tactic used there is a little strange. It's awkward for a person to be exhibiting their powers to the public, isn't it? She watches, and the big booms of sounds and wind made her very interested. It's a little like shadow-walking, where a person races walks outside the boundaries of time and then zooms back into the boundaries of time in a totally different place. In her experience, it doesn't take much energy or concentration to do, but it's really interesting to see someone else with similar powers as her. She giggles and points it out, looking very excitedly at the person who was time-rifting. "Hello! I saw that technique! It's so amazing! My name is Ritsu, and over here is Emily Moon and the guy over there is Iregi!" She oohs and ahhs at the new girl, being careful not to scare her, but in not trying to, she might have already done so. Well, oops. "I just never thought you were able to perform magic or anything here at school! This is so cool!"

Luciferus raised an eyebrow at his sister's actions, shaking his head slightly to the excitable behaviour of the bubbly blond. He could never understand how it is that she manages to stay so bubbly all the time. Trying not to roll his eye, he sits down beside his blond-haired sister, and tries to at least feign interest in what they're talking about. Of course, he had snuck a glance at the purple-haired girl as well as Emily, as he was introduced not long ago. "You're going to scare the girl, Ritsu."

I'll be the one who shelters you, keeps you safe.
And I'll be one to break you.
xxxxx

Luciferus Isaiah Satan | Iregi Orihara

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image""
""

Layout by spilling typos
[[ooc: Oniichan and Imouto combi~ ]]

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100