Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Ella Rose Justice

Ella watches Elizabeth get up then pauses when she feels a sudden pain on her neck. She grabbs her neck then looks down, blood. She gets up then smiles try to hide the fact that she has a cut on her neck. "Um... Lets go tot the gardens now." She says trying to sound calm and yet somehow ended up sounding cheerful.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

I saw their blood splatter as most of her's landed on my face,
I couldn't do anything but watch as the servants tried to save me
And all perished infront of my eyes...
But it will never let that happen again.
User Image

Blood Johnson

Blood looked at the girl as she dragged him to meet her sire. What kind of person was he like? Soon they were at the correct dorm and her sire had awaken, he looked away as it seemed like her sire was about to drink her blood. He hated seeing scenes like this only thinking about how he would hate to see this happen to his sister. He slightly smiled when he was intrupted and told there was a guest.

"Im not really from a clan, me and my sister ran away from clans. Mostly because if my sister was in clan, she would be in one of the vampire's stomics... Im here to ask of you for help to protect my sister, I had asked your ghoul and she said to ask you."

User Image

I've protected for over half of her life,
I've kept the secret for over half of mine
And many have died at my hands...
But I've kept quiet in order to make the father of time die from my hands.

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
TobiLocke
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Life is depressing for me.
Besides. . .

Tobi nodded, though the smell of fresh blood was now in the air. He wondered from whom, but didn't bother at the moment. He walked through the table to the other side and stood there a moment realizing what he had just done in front of people. His cheeks flushed and he looked down. "Ahem, shall we go then...?' He asked hoping no one saw that. He wondered why sometimes he would use his powers without trying whilst others he could try and try and try and get nothing from him. Thinking back to the 1920's he was trying to escape from a prison but his powers wouldn't let him, he tried over and over again to run through the wall but still noting happened. He ended up being caught and hanged for killing at least 200 people while trying to escape. He couldn't actually die from being hanged so he just pretended to be dead and listened in on everyone and their conversations. Some very interesting things he would often hear.

Whats the point of trying to fit in?
When I am the walking freaking dead?

User Image User Image
User Image

Ella Rose Justice

Ella looks at Tobi then thinks, "How did he get to the other side of the table so fast? She thinks about it for a second then decided it was vampire speed or something like that. She looks at Tobi with a smile then begins walking to the gardens. She let go of her neck then looked at her hand, there was alot of blood on her hand for what she assumed to be a very minor scratch. She looks at the blood for alittle bit longer then smiles, funny the color of a rose and the color of blood almost look the same.

User Image

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
TobiLocke
╚══════════════╝

Besides. . .

Tobi looked at her and sees the blood on her hand. He puts his hand over his mouth and speaks a muffled voice. fangs clearly visible. "Ella are you alright?" He asks handing her a napkin to wipe up the blood. My oh my Elizabeth was right.... She smells delicious. Oh so tempting.... He stood there looking up at the wall trying to push such thoughts out of his head. Where was Pandora Von when he needed her. His sister was always the better half, always so in control of herself. He decided to focus on trying to remember how his sister looked. Hair white as snow.... Long hair.... Past her knees.... Skin pale, like she was dead.... Eyes blue as ice..... Delicate... Like a flower..... Short..... Lips red like blood.... He looked at them covering his face in discomfort. Tobi looked at her then ran out of the room no words said. Blood.... Blood......... He continued to run. He needed to stop doing this. This isn't him anymore.

User Image User Image
User Image

Ella Rose Justice

Ella turns around when she hears Tobi ask if she was ok. She looks at his fangs as he hands her a napkin then begins to whip the blood off. She pauses as she watches Tobi, he seemed to be like freaking out. Her heart begin to feel like it was sinking when he runs away without saying anything. "Tobi..." She says with a saddened voice.

Once Ella had whipped off all the blood from her hand and her neck she runs after Tobi. Where could he have gone? She looks around running out of breath, running had always made her dizzy and from how fast she was running it didn't really make it easier. She pauses looking around while trying to catch her breath then stands agains a wall. She slides down the wall until she was sitting on the ground. "Where are you Tobi?"

User Image

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
TobiLocke
╚══════════════╝

Besides. . .

"Evra! Evra stop!!!" He heard Pan's voice in the distance. He looked back at her, blood dripping from his face. He couldn't control himself. Pan's skirts flowing around her as she chased after him. "Dammit Tobi! Look at what you've done!!" She used his real name that time. Looking around Tobi could see every dead body, every twitching body. The pools of blood that had spilled out and around into the streets. "Look. Just look! This isn't you!" She screamed. Tobi's eyes lowered to a glare and he sank down to her level only to stab his own sister in the stomach and run off.

Tobi continued to run until his knees gave out, he looked at his hands a moment staring in horror. He imagined them covered in blood, like they were the night he stabbed his sister. He stood up turned to the side and bunched a massive hold in the wall. "I'm so sorry....." He said quietly as if he were trying to apologize to his sister for something he had done back in the 1700's. His knuckled bruising slightly, and scrapped up he turned. He needed to go back. Apologize to everyone else. But he couldn't move. He head racing with the memories he had suppressed in his past all rushing back to him. Every person he had killed, he saw again. Screaming.... Crying..... Begging for their life... Tobi fell to his knees again and sat there hands over his ears trying to block out the sounds of screams that came from inside his head. To him they were still screaming....

User Image User Image
User Image

Ella Rose Justice

Ella pauses when she hears screaming then gets up. She begins running in the direction that she heard the scream coming from then looks at Tobi. "I've found him," she thought the herself then walks closer to him. There Tobi was sitting seeming like he was going to break down. She sits on her knees then hugs Tobi from behind. "It's ok Tobi." She says in a gentle voice lightly hugging him.

User Image

[/align

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
TobiLocke
╚══════════════╝

Besides. . .

Tobi still sat there hands covering his ears. He bit into his lip making it bleed a little his thoughts still going through the people. Until one face was familiar. It was Ella's startled he looked up and turned to her, she was hugging him. "Ahh!!!" He screamed scrambling away. His eyes wide in horror as he imagined her covered in blood. His mind couldn't distunguish between reality and what was in his head, everything flickering from blood stained to normal again. Had he gone mad?

User Image User Image
User Image

Ella Rose Justice

Ella looks at Tobi in shock as he screams at gets away. She didn't really know what to do. Was she the reason this was happening to him? She tucks her knees it then hides her face. "I'm sorry Tobi..." She said muffled as she burries her head into her knees then begins to cry.

Why did she let herself be opened to him? She only hurts the people she cares about it seems. Her mother and father was killed trying to protect her allow with hundreds of servents. Now Tobi, she didn't know what was wrong with him, soon the tears wouldn't stop comming from her eyes. Was she destined to not care about others, if so then the faith that she had in life was surely against her.

User Image

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
TobiLocke
╚══════════════╝

Besides. . .

Tobi looked up at Ella his eyes wide, still he wasn't sure what he was seeing, he crawled over to her and hugged her tight, even if it scare him. He saw her covered in blood. He kept his eyes shut hoping that the images would soon leave his mind. Yet they were still there. Like the light imprinted on the back of your eyelids.

User Image User Image

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image

Charles’ expression did not change as he listened to the Vampire’s request for help, and he REALLY wanted to lash out when the Vampire mentioned that he and his sister fled from their Clan. “You’re a Clanless whelp?” he asked. “Then tell me, Vampire whose name has yet to be mentioned, why should I lend my resources to one who has nothing to offer? Furthermore, how am I to know that by aiding you, your clan won’t take offense and turn me into an enemy? What could you possibly offer that would sway me to help yo-”

He stopped as he felt a feminine finger press gently against his back, followed by a nervous cough from the owner of said finger. He didn’t turn his head to see Joanna, not if this Vampire planned on harming him, but he did move his hand back for her to grab. This was their way of communicating with one another in these sort of situations, where he could feel her pulse to determine if she was being honest with him, and she could tell how he felt by how much hard he held onto her hand. It had become useful in the past when he had to face adversaries that required his full attention. She accepted his hand and he felt her pulse had quickened from its norm, meaning she was upset, obviously over his behavior. He gave her a reassuring squeeze to tell her that he knew what he was doing, but her heart rate remained quick, and her nervous hold on him tightened.

‘Why does she have to be so stubborn?’ he asked himself. ‘She should know by now that everything I do is to protect her and I, why can’t she just let me deal with this my way?’ he felt her grip tighten more to match his firmness, and he could hear her stepping forward. ‘Damnit, she’s being adamant about this. What could she see in this Clanless that I don’t?’

“Charles,” Joanna finally spoke, placing her free hand on the Nosferatu’s shoulder. “Please?”

Charles sighed in defeat, knowing that this was a matter that was important to her. And if it was important to her, it meant the world to him. “Ok,” he said, lowering his shoulders, releasing his grip on her hand and allowing his eyes to return to their normal vomit green. “What sort of help do you need, Clanless?”

((Ok, my midterm problems are looked after for now, so I'll be able to reply when everyone gets on usually. Sorry for the trouble))
User Image

Ella Rose Justice

Ella pauses when she feels Tobi's tight hug and it seems like all the tears stopped. She pauses then rest her head on his chest. She didn't really know what was wrong or what she could do about it. She closes her eyes and looks ino is mind. "Tobi. I'm ok."

Ella was actually surprized that he was seeing her covered in blood and that was the reason why he was acting like this. "I'm ok so please stop being this way. I promise you nothing is wrong."

User Image

Toriumi's Princess

Hygienic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lilithia Isaiah Satan | Ritsu Orihara
xxxxxI'm gonna show you my true colours
Don't blink now, or you'll miss it all.

Ritsu gave a sympathetic look, and her smile didn't exactly look as energetic as usual. It was an apologetic smile, and her body language moved to match her mood. The story might have been a minor sob story, and to be told, she felt really bad for the girl. After being tortured and treated like crap, some comforting is definitely in session. Of course though, the way Emily told her story, it didn't really sound like she was sympathetic to herself, which came off as odd, but creatures of different kinds varied, along with their personality and emotional baggage. It might be that she's trying not to get too emotionally attached to herself, silly as it sounds, so that she wouldn't live with her turmoil and be emotionally tortured by the past events. Of course, if an life-altering moment were to occur, she might have been different, but then again, time would have altered and different worlds would have been created. Things are as they were because they were told to be, and since her own powers had their own personal limits, she didn't feel like breaking her own promise to help the girl. It was one of the drawbacks of being too benevolent, and being herself, there are only some things that she knew not to do. Sheesh.

"I'm sorry to hear that--that's such a sad story. I wish we could have met under different circumstances. I'm sorry you were treated so badly by demons. They're not exactly the most...civil creatures, are they...?" There was a pause, silence that stretched on for a little while--perhaps, she's trying to reconcile with herself, with her berating her own kind. There was something very strange about that, and it doesn't exactly sit well with her, the way she approaches this, and for sure, her own words creating the feeling of a blasphemy being committed. She shakes off her thought, and it's true that demons aren't the nicest of beings, but it's...curious, too. She's a little disappointed--the names of being a demon, yet those beings are dirtying the proud race of demons, causing them to be tainted with the deed of horror and evilness. She'd have a talk with her father about this, definitely. "However, I do wish you good luck in trying to find some alternative methods to cure your illness!" She made a determined face, and looking like she had potential in her hands. Plus, there was a small smile adorning her face as she says so, and technically, it's encouragement. Nothing concrete, but it will have to do. She smiles a little wider, and given the circumstance, she would have given a full smile, but that would be rude. "Although, sometimes, don't you wish that you could turn back time to change how it went down...?" Sighing, she propped her chin against the palm of her hands, looking straight at nothing in particular.

Layout by spilling typos
[[ooc: Sorry about the lack of posting for the past few days--been busy with midterms and assignments neutral ]]

Toriumi's Princess

Hygienic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Luciferus Isaiah Satan | Iregi Orihara

User Image

You'll have to realize my potential, I'm not your average child.
Run faster, because I'll soon catch up, ready to pinpoint that one side of you.
If you don't deny it, I won't either.
I'll be the one you see first thing when you open your eyes.
I'll be the one who shelters you, keeps you safe.
And I'll be one to break you.

••••••••••

Of course, he could smell the sarcasm from ten miles away, and it irked him even more. Giving him that tone of voice makes him want to snap the little girl in half. Given the circumstances, he couldn't, because he had other issues at stake, and being the person he was, snapping a girl in half isn't taken lightly. Despite not liking humans or other type of beings, he definitely did not want to be caught torturing poor little girls for feeding him sarcasm. Like his father said, even though being fed sarcasm, know to swallow the tone, give them the look and say nothing that might give them the time of the day. Whatever the case is, his fingers are definitely itching to do something, but his position didn't allow him to. The sole difference between environments such as these--he's not exactly well-meddled with. Standing out is a no-no. For sure. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "Foolish brat." And that is all he says before turning to the rest of the group, wishing for a change in topics and talking partners, if you will. Talking with insolent children doesn't do him any justice.

At the mention of going to the garden, an eyebrow raised on his part. Gardens? He's not one to go around admiring flowers, even if the group does prove to be a tiny bit interesting. He's got other issues at stake, such as surveying the different places, and much pushed off to the side of his looking around for his sister, he didn't exactly have a choice. He shrugged and shook his head. "Not my forte. Have fun." With that, he stood up, in time with the others and headed off, waving a bit, but it was more or less fallen on dead ears--or as one would say, ignored, maybe. He doesn't mind, he'll go on with his searches.

Upon getting out in the open, the sun struck hard on the pavement, in attempt to burn the earth clean, he shook his head, although that annoying grin on his face didn't yet disappear. Well, he'll find himself something indulge in, probably. He'll just take it into his own hands, probably. Now, to the right or left--at a crossroad where he isn't entirely sure where to navigate to. He chuckled. "Let's see where you'll take me." Definitely a challenge. Not too far up ahead, he spies someone with blond hair.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Because I'm your ultimate creator, protector, and destroyer.

••••••••••With...someone? neutral ••••••••••
••••••••••Layout by Spilling Typos••••••••••

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas