Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lilly garbed seans hand and sat down on the bench Lilly was trying not to cry but one tear got out lilly wiped it right away she kinda smiled at Sean and blushed "im sorry I stromed off like that Im usual not like that its just ive havent been in a school in awhile so its pretty wired"

Brooke took the cleaning stuff and walked just outside his class "shes fine I think she hurt her ankle though but she is still gonna come into class Tomorrow"

out of cookies: sorry I was on my phone))
Rensy saw Zoe. She said hello. She wondered where the teacher was as it seemed there was no teacher in the room. She wasn't sure if she was just early or if the teacher was late. Rensy asked Zoe
why she was at a preforming arts school.

10,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Divorced 100
"Ok well as long as she is ok that's all that matters" Cloud was a little nervous around Brooke. He wanted to ask her on a date but was afraid of rejection.
User Image

Ms.Linkingston

Ms.Linkingston stood up and walked into Cloud's Class room and threw the paper towel in the Garbage and looked around "were you an actor Mr.Cloud?" she smiled and then sat back down on his desk and looked into his eyes 'He looks really familiar'

10,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Divorced 100
He watched Brooke come back into his classroom and then seen her sit down. He blushed when she asked him the question. "Yeah actually I was an actor" He pointed to the posters. "Those were my movies....did you...ever see any of them?"
"No i haven't seen any movies i've been on the roads on tours and stuff like,were not aloud to do that stuff really we just sit there and do nothing not that fun on tour and having to take care of you own little sister"
'I wonder if he is gonna ask me out to dinner or something if so I'd be so happy and say yes well i hope he does'

Wealthy Noob

When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly

Sean Halter
User Image

Sean chuckled laying her back onto the bench "you just have to lay down, trust me i have delt with much worse things than bloody noses and ankel sprains" he chuckled then went over to his bag and grabbed some gause and wrapped her ankel being gental then sighed "that should do for now....just put some ice on it and the worst thing will be swelling" he said sitting down on the ground sighing rubbing his chest, rembering the shark bite

Im sexy and i know it
Lilly Linkinston

User Image

"Thank you" Lilly Blushed and smiled and looked away so he couldn't see her smile "Did something happen with you chest"she said putting her hand on his hand and kinda smiling

Wealthy Noob

Sean Halter
User Image

Sean nodded "i got bit by a great white" he said unbuttoning his shirt showing the scar that cut into his skin that traced along his torso "thats why im glad i moved out of austrilia its dangoruse the with snakes and spiders and sharks" he said buttoning his shirt again "the only good thing was the surfing.." he said chuckling slightly

Im sexy and i know it
User Image

"I can understand why your so lucky you Survived that My older brother never did make it to the hospital after the shark bit him" Lilly stoped for a moment and smiled "You wanna go to the pool in a bit?" she smiled and kinda stuck her tongue out

Wealthy Noob

Sean Halter
User Image

Sean stopped then frowned when she mentioned her brother then got happy again standing up "yea sure do you need help walking?" he asked smileing holding out his hand for her

Im sexy and i know it
User Image

"Yes thank you" she garbed his hand and then stood up and smiled "well Let's go find that pool" she smiled and started limping away while smiling

Wealthy Noob

Sean Halter
User Image

Sean smiled as he walked with her leaveing his duffle bag in the corner "swimming should be great, i never get to swim in a pool sence i my family lived on the ocean side" he said alittle excited for the pool, he always wore his trunks under his jeans

Im sexy and i know it
User Image

Lilly walked right by the pool "I'm gonna go get changed you wait here" Lilly walked into the bathroom and the out "How do you like my Bathing suit"
Lilly said as she jumped in the pool and smiled "haha I can't touch "

Wealthy Noob

Sean Halter
User Image

Sean nodded when she went to change as he took his jeans off and shirt sighing. and sat down ont he edge of the pool. When she came out again sean smiled his face slightly pink as he slid into the pool "its calmer than the ocean peacefull" he said floating on his back sighing

Im sexy and i know it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces