Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Noob

Sean untensed as he felt her touch then kissed back of the lips puting his arms around her waist "no more girls....your the only one" he said softly then looked at his parents that just got up "she when she leaves you we wont pick up the peices again." they said and left. His uncle bowed "im sorry miss lilly....there stuck up and its frankly quite anoying.....i myself isnt ritch....im a photographer for playboy....sean is a charming young man he just chooses the wrong girl.....take care" he said and walked out
Lilly smiled at the man she cursted back at the man and smiled and looked at Sean as they left she jumped into his arms "Sean I never wanna leave you I wanna stay with you for the rest of my life and prove to your parents I'm the one "

Wealthy Noob

Sean smiled and shook his head "you dont have to prove anything...i knwo your the one" he said sitting down holding her gently
Lilly kissed him with passion and smiled and bite her bottom lip she whisperd in Sean's ear "never leave me mr.sean"

Wealthy Noob

Sean shook his head and kissed back "never miss.lilly" he said then looked out onto the beach "we still have the tent up" he smiled winking
Lilly giggled she got her pjs on and ran out to Sean "okay I'm ready for beddy bye" Lilly said laughing

Wealthy Noob

Sean chuckled and shook his head "too cute..." he said then smiled "in the tent or under the stars?" he asked takeing his shirt off leaveing his shorts on which were his 'pjs'
Lilly smiled "tent please " she said crawling in but crawling back out "it's too hot" she said taking off her pjs and jumping into the water

Wealthy Noob

Sean laughed and followed into the water leaveing his shorts on "you sure like the water' he laughed standing in ankle deep water
Illy smiled "I'm like a little mermaid" she said walking up to him and kissing him with passion she smiled

Wealthy Noob

Sean smiled and kissed back "then i just kissed a mermaid, arnt i lucky?" he chuckled walking in more but not too deep
Lilly dove back into the water and spalshed Sean "come on in we can carry on from where are visitors interrupted"

Wealthy Noob

Sean sighed and dove into the water and smiled "only for you" he chuckled
Lilly kissed him "when we go in the tent can I dry off I brought 3 towels " she said giggling as she held On to him

Wealthy Noob

Sean nodded "you can use all the towls you need" he said smileing holding her as he floated

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff