Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Wait...if somebody PM'd me...it didn't go through... sweatdrop My account hates me like that....))
...thanks...

Noticing the shiver, he removed his jacket and put it over her shoulders.

That better, dear?

At his own surprise about caling her "dear," he smacked himself quickly before sitting back down.
Amithia giggles slightly at his cute comment and hugs the coat around her. "Thanks!" she says cheerily, her nervousness wearing off. The two order their food, and Amithia accidentely brushes her hand against Willow's, whose is residing casually on the table. Amithia brushes madly and moves her hand. "Err...sorry!" she stutters.

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
amithia
((Hi Kage! Welcome.))

(Thanks! biggrin )

A lady came over to Kisa's table and asks her if she wants to order yet.

"Yes, I will have the cesuar salad and a sprite please."

"Ok it will be here shortly!"the waitress replied.

Kisa smiled. When the lady left Kisa approached the young couple. "So, you guys new around here?
*Akina walked in and noticing a staircase sat down on a stair hoping that someone would pay attetion to her for once,she leaned her haed back against the wall and sighed.*
Kage_Kisu
amithia
((Hi Kage! Welcome.))

(Thanks! biggrin )

Kisa smiled. When the lady left Kisa approached the young couple. "So, you guys new around here?

The boy looked up.

I am, but I am not sure about Amithia here.
Willow_Derondor
Kage_Kisu
amithia
((Hi Kage! Welcome.))

(Thanks! biggrin )

The boy looked up.

"Oh!" Amithia smiles. "I'm pretty new... You go to this highschool too??" Amithia begins to fidget with her hands, unsure of what to do with them.
Willow_Derondor
Kage_Kisu
amithia
((Hi Kage! Welcome.))

The boy looked up.

Noticing that he was speaking incredibly informally, he shook his head and looked to Amithia.

Sorry about that...

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Willow_Derondor
Kage_Kisu
amithia
((Hi Kage! Welcome.))

(Thanks! biggrin )

The boy looked up.

"Cool, I am Kisa and I have been going to this school for about a year now! Later if you want I could show you to around!"
"What's to be sorry about?" Amithia asks confused. She looks down at her hands and gasps when she sees what time it was. "Darn!! I'm late for Physics AGAIN!" Amithia stands up briskly and blushes with embarassment. She hands back Willow's Jacket, and without even thinking, kisses him swiftly on the cheek. "Thanks for the wonderful time," she flushes. "By Kage!" Amithia literally skips out of the restaurant (she had already paid for her lunch, don't worry) and makes her way to her class.

((Sorry guys! I have to go!! It was nice talking to you all!!! Byebye.))
He turns to Kisa.

How do you do. My name is Willow.

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
amithia
"What's to be sorry about?" Amithia asks confused. She looks down at her hands and gasps when she sees what time it was. "Darn!! I'm late for Physics AGAIN!" Amithia stands up briskly and blushes with embarassment. She hands back Willow's Jacket, and without even thinking, kisses him swiftly on the cheek. "Thanks for the wonderful time," she flushes. "By Kage!" Amithia literally skips out of the restaurant (she had already paid for her lunch, don't worry) and makes her way to her class.

((Sorry guys! I have to go!! It was nice talking to you all!!! Byebye.))

(bye!)

*Sits down across from Willow* "Nice to meet you Willow!" *Looks over at her table and see's the waitress and kisa waves her over to the table and the waitress sets her food down* "Thank you!" Kisa hands the waitress some cash* "Keep the change!" kisa looks back at willow "so you and amitha together?"
Actually we just met like half an hour ago-- I mean, No, I barely know her. We just met recently.

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
"Thought so! Well I have to get going I have a driver's test! Kisa finishes her food quickly. "It was very nice meeting you Willow, see ya around!"Kisa waved as she went out the door.

(Sry i have to go to! Bye!)
((Ok before I join could someone tell me roughly about where the RP is at now?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff