5,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata
"i could use a shower...."she said as she puts her skech book away and haeds to the showers

Mark is now stealthfully following her

"*look's behinde her*thats wierd.....could have sworn i haerd something.....oh well*gets to showers and starts to underese*"

Sneaks about ina FoxHound Suit which fits rather tight with a bandanna and binoculars he was directly behind her

"*waering nothing but a bra and underwaer**look's at him*......*blush*do you mind? i'm trying to take a shower..."she said sounding anoid
IceMage1221
SonicBeauty
IceMage1221
SonicBeauty
"Well whichever you turn out to be, both sound terribly intriguing," Placing her hand in his, she couldn't help blush a bit.
Brings her hand up to his mouth and gently kisses it. "Well, what perverted thing do you wanna' first?"

"Mmmm so many things to choose from...well before we do anything, I think I should at least know how old you are..."
"Old enough..."((15))

She smirked slightly, running her hand over the lacy hem of her short black skirt. "Well aren't you confident...major turn on, cutie." ((17))
* james walks into the gurl in the locker room about to take a shower* oh excuse me im sor sor damn gurl u is fine " * james look her up and down * " s**t" * james sticks out his tungt and acts like a dog following her around*
SonicBeauty
IceMage1221
SonicBeauty
IceMage1221
SonicBeauty
"Well whichever you turn out to be, both sound terribly intriguing," Placing her hand in his, she couldn't help blush a bit.
Brings her hand up to his mouth and gently kisses it. "Well, what perverted thing do you wanna' first?"

"Mmmm so many things to choose from...well before we do anything, I think I should at least know how old you are..."
"Old enough..."((15))

She smirked slightly, running her hand over the lacy hem of her short black skirt. "Well aren't you confident...major turn on, cutie." ((17))
"Cutie? Thats a new one." Laughs as he is arroused. "So what do we do?"
miyuki yukata
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata
"i could use a shower...."she said as she puts her skech book away and haeds to the showers

"*look's behinde her*thats wierd.....could have sworn i haerd something.....oh well*gets to showers and starts to underese*"

Sneaks about ina FoxHound Suit which fits rather tight with a bandanna and binoculars he was directly behind her

"*waering nothing but a bra and underwaer**look's at him*......*blush*do you mind? i'm trying to take a shower..."she said sounding anoid

"........." his eyes grew wide "uhhhhh" then he is out sight before his binoculars hit the ground
Tsuki-Koharu
Weska
He swims up to her and pulls her close to him. "So what do you like?" he asks her flirting somewhat pervertedly.

She giggles some and kisses him gently. "Wel.. it depends..."

"Well what does it depend on." he asks her as he puts his hand on her waist.

Sparkly Saint

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata

"........." his eyes grew wide "uhhhhh" then he is out sight before his binoculars hit the ground

"well that was wierd....oh well..*takeing shower*"
IceMage1221

"You're asking me? Hmmm...not something most guys do nowadays, but it's a nice change." With a devious smile playing across her lips, she stood up and took hold of Ice's scarf. She gave the scarf a few short tugs, causeing Ice to stumble closer to her. "Well...now what would you enjoy doing tonight?" she purred, running her hand under his chin.

((not sure what you had in mind but we could take this to PM's if you want...))
She dunks Weska under water and blinks. She then falls over laughing some.
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata

(damn dude u ran out faster than food in a pig convention lol) * james sees the guy walk out side* " man what was his problem man ppls just dont know how to respect young ladies do they " * james takes her hand then kisses it * " ill let u get on to ur uh shower since i just finished mine but for some reason i feel dirty gurl"
miyuki yukata
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata

"well that was wierd....oh well..*takeing shower*"

Is now in the ventilation shaft above her shower stall looking down
Tsuki-Koharu
"Hey are you gonna tell me what it depends on you flirt." he says as he looks down towards her.
Weska
Tsuki-Koharu
"Hey are you gonna tell me what it depends on you flirt." he says as he looks down towards her.

She laughs some more "Well.. nah.. I think it's kinda easy to tell..xP"

Sparkly Saint

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
darkness0
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata
Nicodemous
miyuki yukata

(damn dude u ran out faster than food in a pig convention lol) * james sees the guy walk out side* " man what was his problem man ppls just dont know how to respect young ladies do they " * james takes her hand then kisses it * " ill let u get on to ur uh shower since i just finished mine but for some reason i feel dirty gurl"

"*blush*..............ummmmm.................(thinking:whats he still doing in here? doesn't he realize i'm nude?!)
SonicBeauty
IceMage1221

"You're asking me? Hmmm...not something most guys do nowadays, but it's a nice change." With a devious smile playing across her lips, she stood up and took hold of Ice's scarf. She gave the scarf a few short tugs, causeing Ice to stumble closer to her. "Well...now what would you enjoy doing tonight?" she purred, running her hand under his chin.

((not sure what you had in mind but we could take this to PM's if you want...))
"Well, I had a few things in mind." Toungs her.((PM me if u want to))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff