Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
"..All of these clouds are following me in my desperate endeavor, to find my whoever, where ever he may be.."

Remembering Sunday ~ All Time Low

Lumina Silvercrest walked into the school for the first time. She was so glad to be away from home, and finally someplace where she could just be herself. Lumina dropped off all of her stuff in her dorm, and changed into a white tank top that read "All Time Low ~ Nothing Personal" across it in bright blue ink, and a pair of denim shorts. She tied a pair of white Pumas on after securely putting on her ankle brace on her right foot. She walked outside of the school, and smiled once the warm breeze hit her. Her Ipod played All Time Low songs at a high volume. She sang along to the Umbrella cover they had done.

Lumina noticed some boys playing soccer. She watched them, and chuckled. Soccer was one sport she liked, along with fencing, diving and any boarding sports. She walked up to a tree near the pitch where they were playing, and began to climb it. Lumina sat on a thick branch, and enjoyed the good weather.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

When All Hope is Lost,
Get out there and find it

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Anna Marie Bellexx✖ ✖
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"morning"ortheabused

User Image

✖ ✖ Morning smiled as she walked lightly across the floor of the room. "Yeah, I mean you're cool. It'd be cool to have some classes together, but because of the grade thing...." She trailed off, figuring she must have been blabbering on and on which she could do forever. She just stopped herself with an awkward laugh as she sat on the single bed. "I'm from around here, actually. My mother only had to drive like a few miles to get to the school." She smiled as she moved her feet back and forth like a child would. "Hey, wanna tour the school a bit? I'm just craving to see what's here." She said, and stood abruptly on her feet.

♬ ♬ Comin' outta my cage && I've been doin' just fine

[ ooc : xxx ]
User Image User Image User Image
Ϲʜɑʀʟoттє Ϻɑʏ Ϲɑsтєʟʟɑɴ

Do you remember the nights we,
Stayed up just laughing,
Smiling for hours
At anything....

User Image

Charlotte thought about it. She really doesn't know where anything was around the school... And it would be an opportunity for Morning and her to get to know each other better! It was a splendid idea, really. At least, Charlotte thought so. "I'd love to! I heard there was a movie theater around here somewhere. Maybe we could find it." She said, suddenly very excited. Charlotte grabbed her book bag and walked out of the dorms, looking around the outside. "Where do you think we should go first?" She called out, looking over her shoulder, looking around outside. This school was so beautiful!

We were so young then,
We were too crazy
In love...

Rainbow Lover

Яaven Ϣallace
xoxoYou can't stop this, feeling!
xoxoxoxoxoxoYou can't run away, Baby I'm what's on your mind

♪There's no escape.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo❤No sleep tonight.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo♪You won't get,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo❤No sleep tonight!

User Image
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Raven's parents drove up to PCA. Her new home. Raven got out of the truck and went to the back and picked up her bags. "We'll miss you Raven." Her adoptive mother told her. "I'm miss you too mum. You as well pa." Raven said in her British accent. She gave them a hug and waved as they drove off. Raven picked up her bags and keyboard and started walking. She had already been sent her schedual and her room number, with key, in the mail. She had room 102.

She hoped to fit in. She was knew and all. She just hoped she wans't in the wrong crowd. She didn't want to be stuck with party goers or nerds. She was a rocker and skater. Raven kept her hood up over her red hair. She was born blonde but she has been dieing her hair red ever sicne she was thirteen. She was no where near a blonde. She feels like it was an accident of birth. She's not a partier or slut, or dumb. Only thing girlie about her is ballet but it is her passion. However, if someone found out about it she would die.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rainbow Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
"..All of these clouds are following me in my desperate endeavor, to find my whoever, where ever he may be.."

Remembering Sunday ~ All Time Low

Lumina pushed the long blonde out of her eyes. She spotted new people walking in. Lumina could have waved, but there was no point; she couldn't be seen from in the tree. She just leaned back on the trunk and carefully balanced herself on the branch. After listening to a few songs, her obsession with her bass hit her. She wanted to play it now. Lumina jumped from the tree, ignoring the bone piercing pain that shot threw her braced ankle. She jogged to her dorm, grabbed her acoustic bass, and ran back to the tree. She carefully climbed up the tree, making sure that her bass didn't fall from her grip.

Once she had returned back on the branch, Lumina tuned the four strings to perfection. Then, she played one of her favorite songs; Lullabies by All Time Low
"Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye. It could be for the last time and it's not right. 'Don't let yourself get in over your head' he said, 'Alone and far from home I'll find you..."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

When All Hope is Lost,
Get out there and find it

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Anna Marie Bellexx✖ ✖

User Image

✖ ✖ Morning's eyes shot through out the room before leaving with Charlotte. "I dunno." She said honestly, looking around with wide, interested eyes. She looked back to Charlotte with a smile. "Do you know anyone else around here? I'd like to meet some people." She said, pulling a pale hand through her dark hair once more.

[ ooc : comp wasn't working. ]

Rainbow Lover

Яaven Ϣallace

♪There's no escape.

User Image

Raven walked into her dorm room, 201. She put her stuff down on the single bed. There was no way she was bunking. She didn't unpack her things yet. She'd save that for later. She grabbed her ipod and walked out of her room. She put the headphones on and blasted her music. She was listening to Three Days Grace, one of her favorite bands. Raven wondered what she could do for fun here. Sure there was a lot to do but nothing interested her at the moment. She didn't even know anyone here so that was out of the question. She kept her hood on her head for now.

Ϲʜɑʀʟoттє Ϻɑʏ Ϲɑsтєʟʟɑɴ

Stayed up just laughing,
Smiling for hours
At anything....

User Image

Charlotte started thinking. She could introduce Morning to her brother, but she had no clue where he was around campus. Then she could go back to her dorm room and introduce Morning to her roommates, Megan and Naomi, but doubted that they were still in there. "Well... I have an older brother who goes here, and he might be around here somewhere. I doubt my roommates are still in our room... but we'll try and find my brother first, if that's fine with you." Charlotte suggested, making sure it was alright with Morning. She really didn't want to have a "controlling" vibe. Just then, Charlotte saw a girl with a hood over her head walk out. She ran over there, motioning for Morning to follow her. "Hi. I'm Charlotte Castellan, but most call me Charlie. What's your name?" She said, trying to peer into the hood to see the girl's face.

We were so young then,
We were too crazy
In love...

Rainbow Lover

Яaven Ϣallace

♪There's no escape.

User Image

Raven turned to at the sound of a girl's voice. She turned down the volume of her music. She removed her hood to reveal her face and red hair. "Ello, name's Raven Wallace." She told her. Her heavy British accent coming through. If only that thing had an off switch to it. The girl seemed peppy. Blonde hair. Raven used to have blonde hair but she died it, she hated the blonde look on her. At least this girl had black in her hair as well as blonde.

Raven noticed the other girl behind Charlie. It seemed like people were alredy making friends. She herself wasn't into the whole 'Rah Rah let's be best friends since we just met' thing. As far as she knew most of these people would be spoiled and party goers.

Ϲʜɑʀʟoттє Ϻɑʏ Ϲɑsтєʟʟɑɴ

Stayed up just laughing,
Smiling for hours
At anything....

User Image

Charlotte stood a couple feet back, figuring that the girl kind of liked her personal space. She nodded at Raven, looking at her. The girl was pretty, and her hair was very... different. Different, but in a good way. She also noticed that the girl looked mature. "So, are you new here?" She asked, trying to get to know the girl better.

We were so young then,
We were too crazy
In love...

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Anna Marie Bellexx✖ ✖

User Image

✖ ✖ As Charlotte mentioned a brother, Morning rubbed her arm discreetly. The thought of meeting a male made her extreemly nervous after all her old memories and pains. She didn't need to meet another male. They'd probably hurt her and abuse her like her mother's last boyfriend. Now her mother couldn't spend her time worrying over getting a new boyfriend, for she knew of Morning's scars. As another girl had seemed to catch Charlotte's eyes, Morning caught up with her, smiling nicely. "Oh, and I'm Morning." She smiled, pulling a hand through her hair like she usually did.

[ ooc : ]

Rainbow Lover

Яaven Ϣallace

♪There's no escape.

User Image

Raven nodded. "Yeah, this is my first time here. Did this place used to be an all boys school though?" Raven spoke. She had haerd the rumors and looked it up. Apperently years ago this was an all guys school but then they let in girls. She also heard about the horrible Prank Week they play on all the new students.

Hopfully they still didn't have that tradtion. Raven didn't feel like being a human target for pranks. She looked over at Morning who introduced herself. Something told Raven she wasn't all too happy about something.

Ϲʜɑʀʟoттє Ϻɑʏ Ϲɑsтєʟʟɑɴ

Stayed up just laughing,
Smiling for hours
At anything....

User Image

Charlotte smiled and nodded. It was true. When her brother arrived, it had been an all boys school. And just last year they started to let girls in. She kind of figured that her brother liked the change. She also remembered that in his emails, he talked about a Prank Week that they did on all the new kids. Charlotte wasn't scared though -- she loved pranks! Just not when everybody was watching her, though...

Turning back to the girls, and noticing Morning's sudden mood change, Charlotte nodded. "I'm new here, too! How old are you?" She asked, starting to walk a little forward to see where some people were around. That, and to get a better look at the school.

We were so young then,
We were too crazy
In love...

Dapper Bloodsucker

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxミーガンxxxピーターソンxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxメンターはするxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shea stood sadly, a bit hurt in being ignored, and walked down to the beach, taking off her sandals and walking along the shore. She loved feeling her feet in the water. It made her feel at home, and happy. She let her mind wonder as she walked, hoping someone would come along worth talking too.

[ooc ; ehgad. sorry this sucks dudes.]

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Anna Marie Bellexx✖ ✖

User Image

✖ ✖ Morning followed Charlotte's different views of things carefuly. Then she looked to the girl with red hair, said Raven. She tilted her head a bit, thinking something over. "You know, some how I think that your hair color is perfect for your name." She said before chuckling. Morning stood with one foot behind the other, technically standing on one foot. This way of standing was a habit of hers since she had been raped. When her legs were close to eachother, it kept her from feeling uncomfortable.

[ ooc : DX ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out