Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

メイコ佃

(Meiko Tsukuda )

Outfit | Location Hallway | Company SaiiyaOOC Naughty Sai, trying to skip class lol |

[I'm not here to be your friend. You don't need to know my secrets, my past or me.]
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Mei looks towards Saiiya when she spoke to her. She watches her fora moment, deciding if she wanted to answer the question or not. She kept her usual cold expression on her face as she decided. "The day I was betrayed by the one person I thought I could trust. Trusting men is always a risky business, Miss. Mystic. Keep that in mind." She says coldly as usual. It was the most she'd spoken to a student that didn't have anything to do with classes. "Don't you have a class to go to or are you trying to skip? I could find something for you to do." She says, looking Saiiya in the eye.

[A wall will stand for only so long. I will keep mine up for as long as I can]

Takara Angel of Darkness

Dapper Genius

ll Lust Goddess ll

User Image

Yuki Masamune

"Women? No...No... I find Men much more... Extravagant."

Thoughts: Eheh... She...? Did she really ask that? Oh gosh... Ja... What to do.... Aha! I got it!

Mood: Flustered

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Uhmmm... Well..." Upon arriving at the gym, Yuki had heard what Renee had asked. "Duyn-Senpai is very... Handsome, yes?" He asked, pondering his next words. "The girls, and well, even some of the boys, are attracted to him. So, they enjoy looking at him, yes? Eheh... Anyways! Football!" He grinned, and looked down at his feet. "It's been a while since I've done a good game of football. I may be a bit rusty. Lets find a ball." He looked around for a few moments before spotting the storage room. "Here, I'll go grab the ball, yeah?" He asked, checking with Renee first.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Generous Friend

~Shiranui~

User Image

Dumbrarere

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Shiranui hoisted the boxes of marble up with Andrew. "I must thank you, Andrew. You'll definitely be getting some extra-credit for such an arduous task" he smiled. He and the young boy carried the stones through the hallway and back to the Galleria. There he placed them on a long table with carving materials and pulled up stools. "Alright, Andrew. Its time we got started. Today, we will be carving into marble. Now be careful." He explained. "Marble is a soft rock taht can be very easy to break. Carve too hard and you'll destroy your piece. Be gentle and controlled. Each like you carve must be done with caution." He handed a chisel and mallet to the student and picked one up himself. He then removed a decent sized block of marble from the box. "You may carve whatever you wish into your stone. I personally will be re-creating 100 Marble columns." he said and began working.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

{Yui}

What Do You See In My Eyes...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ { ♫ } ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Yui lets out a yawn as she places her things on one of the desks. She stretches out her arms above her before taking a seat, pulling her backpack in front of her to lay on the desk. She takes her glasses off, setting them on her violin case before laying her head down on her backpack. It would work as a pillow. She closes her eyes, hoping to drift off to sleep. Unless someone found her and woke her up, not a pleasant thought there. She always felt so sleepy after lunch, she didn't really know why. Either way, nap time. Then after next period she'd go see what Professor Shiranui wanted. She was a little curious about that. She lets out another yawn before snuggling her backpack.

When You Look At Me?

Clothes | Location Spare Classroom| Company N/A| OOC Yui is such a sleepy person after lunch lol|

Class Schedule
Year Three

Period 1 ↝ Calculus 101 (Random Professor)
Period 2 ↝ History Of Japan (Professor Shiranui)
Period 3 ↝ Earth Science (Random Professor)
Period 4 ↝ Gym (Random Professor)
Period 5 ↝ Pottery (Professor Shiranui)
Lunch
Period 6 ↝ Literature (Professor Tsukuda)
Period 7 ↝ Free Period (None)
Period 8 ↝ Home Economics (Random Professor)

Anxious Noob

M E G U M U T A M A S H I
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

As usual, the blond haired teen awoke to the loud shrieks of his
                                                    alarm clock. That blasted device was helpful, but also very. very
                                                    annoying. Sitting up against his elbows, he glanced around the
                                                    one person dorm, glad he didn't have to actually share a room
                                                    with another person. He prefered being alone, and idea of
                                                    sharing a room was completely foreign to him.

With his left hand, he quickly rubbed out the sleep from his eyes
                                                    before continuing with his morning routine, though his routine
                                                    had differed a bit ever since he started coming to this school. It
                                                    was a drag, really. After taking a nice, warm shower, the teen was
                                                    dressed in black overalls,and a button up shirt with a frilled collar.
                                                    Slipping on a pair of his favorite sneakers, he was ready for
                                                    another day of school.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

The day seemed to go by in a blur. Before he knew it, it was
                                                    already time to head to seventh period, and for him, it meant
                                                    going to Psychology, his chosen science course. He decided the
                                                    class would help him better understand other people so he'd be
                                                    able to interact with other's easier. With his head hung low, he
                                                    made his way towards Mr. Van Duyn's classroom.

ooc & stuff in spoiler~.
                                                    outofchimchars: *wheezes* it took me forever to think of what to type,
                                                    but i hope this is okay!

❝ Speak when spoken to. ❞
                                                    “ I have so much on my mind... ”

|| || history
                                                        || || literature
                                                        || || elective - drawing and painting
                                                        || || elective - home economics
                                                        || || lunch
                                                        || || gym
                                                        || || math
                                                        || || science
                                                        || || elective - sculpting

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Walking to Mr. Van Duyn's Classroom By myself Outfit x0x0x0x00x0

Fluffy Lover

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

Andrew Manson

Does my outfit confuse you?

Andrew got up and picked up a moderate stone before sitting back down at his seat. Admiring the stone, he came up with the most interesting idea: The engraving wouldn't be just for him, but for him and his best friends. Taking his chisel, he first chiseled in a heart, working gently. He had his tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth, displaying his concentration. He then put his name in the middle of that heart. On both sides of the heart, he engraved the names Yuiko and Saiiya.

As soon as he finished, he did a final cleaning with a sponge and some water. He gently picked up the engraved stone and took it to Professor Shiranui, who looked it over with interest and curiosity showing on his face. Almost a full minute passed before Shiranui approved, amazed at Andrew's creativity.

|With: Professor Shiranui|Where: Art Galleria|Thoughts: "I hope my friends like what I made..."|Mood: Nervious, but otherwise calm|OOC: N/A|

Andrew's Schedule - Year Four
Period 1 - Practical Math - (random teacher)
Period 2 - World History - (random teacher)
Period 3 - Gemology - (random teacher)
Period 4 - Free Period
Lunch
Period 5 - Video Development - (random teacher)
Period 6 - Literature - Meiko Tsukuda
Period 7 - Lapidary - Professor Shiranui
Period 8 - Free Period

Shiranui of Wind

2,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
> >Abel Van Duyn<<

User Image

Abel chuckled softly, stuffing his hands into his pockets, " Handsome? Well im quite flattered...," his voice was as smooth as cream and honey, and his pale eyes sparkled as he glanced in Yuki's direction. He was taller than him, but still very frail looking, with a soft blush on his cheeks. Blush? Abel raised his eyebrow amused. Quickly, he turned and smiled at Ren. Her quizzical look was so innocent, it pierced right through him. It was probably best to leave before he did anything illegal. "Well you two enjoy, football, Im heading off."

-------------------------------------------------------
The rest of the day was to say the least, uneventful, but atleast Abel could say it was productive. He worked a good part of the morning on lesson plans, occasionally fiddling with tarot cards and chatting with nameless students. His room was always in disarray soley because he could never throw anything, so stacks of books and taxidermy animals sat all around the room. Abel looked up as the bell rang, and slowly got up to slink over to the door. He flashed every student a sinister smile as they walked in. Abel looked over to see a familiar tuft of white hair, and smiled over at one of his more familiar students. Megumu was the only second year in his class, but something about him made Abel want to tease him. "Oi Megumu, dont forget your presenting your project today ok?" Abel smiled brightly, ruffling the boys hair, "Dont let me down!"

Location- Classroom | Mood - Slightly evil

Tobidase

Generous Friend

~Shiranui~

User Image

Rumiana

Dumbrarere

Takara Angel of Darkness

Shiranui peacefully carved his stone into shapes. He worked the grooves and notches into the stone with precision. He glanced over at Andrew, intently carving into his stones, and smiled. Andrew had always shown such determination in his work. A bit more hard working than he initially puts off. He could make out the parts of the names he was carving into the little heart-shaped stone. 'Aww how sweet. He's carving it for those friends of his.' he thought.

After a while, Andrew brought the stone up for inspection. Shiranui scrutinized and examined every inch of his students work. After an intentional, suspenseful minute, Shiranui granted his approval. "Very well done Andrew! I'm sure Miss Yuiko and Miss Saiiya will be most pleased, I'm sure." He saw the student gleefully exit to deliver his gift. He marked down a positive grade inside of his gradebook for Andrew and continued to carve.

As time passed, his hands began to ache. Carving stone was always strenuous on his hands. 'I can't risk injuring my hands. This cramps have been getting a little worse lately. I fear its more than just my growing age....
' He thought worriedly. he placed the half carved pillar on the table and walked out of the room. He wandered the halls and followed the sound of voices. To his left, he could make out the figure of Meiko. 'Oh.... Meiko.... Wonder who she's talking to...' he thought. He made his way over to the two of them. He approached her from behind, politely tapping on her shoulder with the tip of his paintbrush"Oh Miss Meiko!~ How are you today? Reveling with a student perhaps? Who are you speaking..... Miss Saiiya? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?" He pondered.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

メイコ佃

(Meiko Tsukuda )

Outfit | Location Hallway | Company SaiiyaOOC Naughty Sai, trying to skip class lol |

[I'm not here to be your friend. You don't need to know my secrets, my past or me.]

Mei looks behind her upon feeling something touching her shoulder. Upon seeing who it she begrudgingly uses the bottom of her shoe to put out her cigarette. She however as usual puts the unlit cigarette back in her mouth. Only because she didn't want his stupid robes to smell like cigarettes. It wasn't easy to get out of that fabric. She turns to face him, her face cold as usual. "Shiranui." She says with a nod. Hmm, how best to deal with this? She could help or let the girl get into trouble. She decides on which course to take rather quickly.

"She was helping me decide on which book for the next assignment. Thank you Miss. Saiiya, I'll take your advice into consideration. You may go now." She says patting the girl on the shoulder before turning her attention completely towards Shiranui. "Anything else I can help you with, Shiranui?" She says, her expression blank as usual. She did not let people ever see the turmoil that was constantly in her mind. Some things were best kept to herself. The fact she'd even told Saiiya what she did was surprising even to Mei. Must be because of what day it was. Her walls were not coming down yet, she was sure of that.

Takara Angel of Darkness

Shiranui of Wind

Enazni's Partner In Crime

Demonic Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Has anybody seen my younger sister, Maya? She's got to do a few things, before she does anything else.

User Image

Greetings my name is, Saiiya Mystic, but close friends and my family call me, Sai. Its very nice to meet you.

=====^<>^=====^<>^=====^<>^=====^<>^=====^<>^=====

Sai watches Professor Tsukuda's facial expression as she waited silently hopping she wouldn't get caught then she heard Professor Tsukuda speak in her usual cold way. "A boyfriend, then Professor Tsukuda? Ah, yes ma'am,", Sai replied as she looked towards her shoulder bag and brought out her planer and went to the notes section of the book. Flipping the pages as she quickly searched for an empty page, then writing the little tip about trusting men stating that it's risky business. Then hearing Professor Tsukuda's next question as she gulped and looked back at her, Sai then placed her planer back into her shoulder bag. Seeing that Professor Tsukuda "Ah, well Computer Lab still hasn't gotten a teacher for that course yet...so, um, I was, ju-just going to find something else to do. But then I heard you say something that caught my attention.", Sai said as she tired to look away from Professor Tsukuda's peering eyes. As she noticed another voice approaching them Sai then saw Professor Shiranui standing behind Professor Tsukuda as he poked her shoulder, 'Oh boy, what's Professor Shiranui doing here? Ah...asking the same question as Professor Tsukuda.', Sai blinked her eyes as she tired to stand to the side. Then hearing Professor making an excuse for why she was there with her, "Ah, your welcome Professor Tsukuda.", Sai said as she looked towards Professor Tsukuda.

Then taking that as her moment to leave started walking down the hall, turning right as she continues walking as she heaved a sigh. "Well, Professor Tsukuda actually saved me there.", Sai mumbled to herself as she neared the library. Entering the room she walks over to the index card slots, flipping through them then silently deciding she would sit at the tables. She walked over to the closest one and sat down as she took hold of her shoulder bag, heaving it over her head as she placed it on top of the table she then started to bring out her binder and copy of The Odyssey.

=====^<>^=====^<>^=====^<>^=====^<>^=====^<>^=====

Basic Info.
Name: Saiiya Mystic
Nickname: Sai
Year: Third year student.
Place of Residents: Sapphire House.
Theme song: Headstrong

I'm with: Professor Tsukuda and Professor Shiranui then nobody
Mood: Slightly Baffled
Thoughts: Well that was a close call

Third Year Schedule of: Saiiya Mystic
First Period: Math
Second Period: History
Third Period: Science
Fourth Period: Gym
Lunch time
Fifth Period: Fine Arts
Sixth Period: Literature
Seventh Period: Computer Lab
Eighth Period: Study period

Ooc: Sorry, surprised myself last nite and fell asleep lol sweatdrop

Rumiana

Shiranui of Wind

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

{Yui}

What Do You See In My Eyes...

Yui's slid open upon feeling something moving under her. She looks down at her backpack, realizing what it was. Her cellphone was going off. She lets out a silent sigh before opening her backpack and pulling the offending device out. She lets out an annoyed sigh when she sees who is calling. Yumiko. Yumiko Kobayashi, her little sister. She knew she'd have to answer or Miko would call their mother and she'd have to deal with that drama. She clicks the button to answer and brings it to her ear. "Yui." She says, her usual greeting to anyone who called her. "Onēsan! Did you get my letter yet?" A hyperactive voice on the other end says. Yui could feel her energy draining already.

"Miko...aren't you suppose to be in class..." Yui says after a moment. "Free period. Now answer the question, did you get it?" her sister says. Yui sighs at this. "Not yet...maybe it'll be here tomorrow. I'll call you when I get it." Yui says, ruffling her hair in an attempt to stay awake. What did people have against her sleeping? "Oh..okay. Um Yui?" Yumiko says. "Yes?" Yui says, her head laying on her backpack again. "You sound tired again. Is it the storms?" Yumiko asks. "Its nothing to worry about. I have to go. Sayonara imōto." She says before hanging up. She runs her hand over her face before turning her attention towards the window. There had been a few bad storms lately. Thankfully they only happened at night. Thunder still scared her at her age. It wasn't something she would like others to know. It was bad enough Yumiko knew.

She lets out a sigh before putting her glasses back on. She wasn't going to get that nap, she knew that now. She grabs her things and heads out into the hall, heading towards the library. She'd at least get some work done. She ruffles her mess of light brown hair as she makes her way down the hall, not really paying attention to where she was going. Today was a long one so far...it really was.

When You Look At Me?

Clothes | Location hallway| Company N/A| OOC |

Generous Friend

~Shiranui~

User Image

Rumiana

"Well you know me, Meiko. I'm no task master." Shiranui said with a grin. "Its obvious she was skipping class, but who cares? They are children. Its expected. No sense in punishing it." He said.
"And you misunderstand me, dear Meiko." Shiranui stated. "I only wish to make conversation. A chat between peers? An exchange of words between equals?" he explained. He removed a small fan from within his robes, ornately decorated by himself, and began to fan himself sarcastically. "I'm sure you of all people, Meiko-chan, can appreciate a good conversation? Language being your profession and all..." he joked.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

メイコ佃

(Meiko Tsukuda )

Mei waves a hand at him as if to brush the matter aside. "Yes of that I'm well aware, Shiranui." She says before leaning against the wall. Why did she always get the feeling he was up to something? Her mistrust of others. Just like her ignoring Saiiya's question. It was best to leave her to wonder. She'd rather not tell anyone her story. It wasn't one an innocent should hear. She mentally shakes her head and turns her attention back towards Shiranui. "I prefer them to think there is an actual chance of getting in trouble. Keeps them from liking me to much. Unlike you, I'd rather they didn't get attached. Less questions that way. Better they not dig into my past." She says coldly.

She turns her head away from him at his next statement. "I suppose I could. I have nothing better to do." She says before turning her now guarded eyes towards him at his sarcastic comment. "One path of many that could have been taken. An odd one for a woman such as myself though. Cold and uncaring creature that I am." she says coldly. It was better to be cold then to let anyone close. It kept her feeling safe. No one dug deeper usually. Though some people didn't seem as affected by her coldness.

Shiranui of Wind

Enazni's Partner In Crime

Demonic Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Don't tell my sister, where I am, pretty please?

User Image

H-h-h-hello my name is, Amaya Mystic, but most of my friends call me, Maya and it's good to meet you.

~~~++++~~~++++~~~++++~~{}~~++++~~~++++~~~++++~~~

Maya had seen the Professor and Andrew return with boxes, as she heard Professor Shiranui telling Andrew that he would receive some extra credit for helping him bring the boxes. Then she walked over to the front of the galleria and picked up a couple marble stones, 'So carving in marble, huh? Never carved anything on marble before.', thought Maya as she walked down the table and then sat down. First looking at her marble stones as she tried to figure out what she was going to carve on them, 'Would it be bad if I craved pentagrams on them? Ah, I don't know. Might get in trouble, got to pick something else.', thought Maya as she picked up the chisel and mallet. Giving the marble stones small gently taps as she then tried to make a small hearts on one. After awhile Maya looked up and noticed Andrew had gone to the Professor to show him his cravings, 'I wonder what he craved?', Maya thought as she just sat there for awhile before returning her attention on her marble stones. Sighing as she picked up the next marble stone and did the same thing as before, 'A group of small hearts was on the first one, now what should I do about this one?', thought Maya as she decided to look over to where the Professor was a few moments ago. "Ah, I work too quietly huh? That or I'm just one who is always going to be forgotten.", mumbled Maya as she went back to work on her second marble craving.

On her second marble stone she had craved water droplets and a small cloud above them, 'Clouds that have rain coming down, or it could be the sadness I've lived through.', thought Maya as she looked at her craving. Then placing it beside the other one she had craved as she stood up, 'Class must be over since it seems like Professor Shiranui isn't coming back. Might as well explore Okashi a bit before study period.', thought Maya as she walked back to where she left her things. Looking at her opened drawing book as she picked it up, "Well I guess, I didn't need this. Since I never got to draw anything yet.", Maya said as she closed it then placed it in her shoulder bag. Then she heaved it over her head as she then turned towards the door, "Where to now?", mumbled Maya as she heard her stomach grumble. Sighing as she continued walking, "Well I did technically miss both breakfast and lunch today, so my being hungry is alright. Where was the cafeteria again?", Maya said as she walked through the door.

~~~++++~~~++++~~~++++~~{}~~++++~~~++++~~~++++~~~

Basic Info.
Name: Amaya Mystic
Nickname: Maya
Year: First year student.
Place of Residents: Diamond House.
Theme song: iNSaNiTY

I'm with: Myself
Mood: Calm but feeling forgotten
Thoughts: 'It must be my fate to spend my days alone and work alone'

First Year Schedule of: Amaya "Maya" Mystic
First Period: Literature