Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image
"I'm not giving up, I'm just starting over"

Matthias snorted slightly trying to hold back his laughter, "I don't know why you'd find me special just some punk from the streets." His gold eyes flickered with amusement seeing as he wasn't entirely from the streets, seeing as he was from a rich family but he would consider his friends more of his family than his own. He now considered Yoshi to be in that little group but special in her own way. He couldn't figure out why but he guessed it was because she was the first girl to actually befriend him. Other girls had tried but they were much to girly or only wanted to hang because he was rich. Yoshi was different, she truly was unique.

"We should go out sometime," Matthias paused covering his mouth before sputtering out, "J-Just you know o-out to that town you were telling me about, not as a d-date or a-anything l-like that," Matthias could have sworn his voice had raised an octave or two before an embarrassing blush coated his entire face, 'Why am I so horrible with girls?'

Company: Yoshi

Thoughts: I'm not this horrible with girls, why is Yoshi so different
Mood: Embarrassed

OOC: I will be heading out to a con Friday morning, I'll continue to try to reply but I won't be back until sunday night so they may be a little spaced

Schedule
1st: History
2nd: Literature
3rd & 4th: Elective
5th: Lunch
6th: Gym
7th: Math
8th: Science
9th: Elective

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

XXI am Yoshiko Akiyama,
XXXWhy do you want to know?
XXXXCan't you see I'm trying to study..

📚 Thoughts This should be fun.📚
📚 Location Sapphire Dorms - Matthias' Dorm📚
📚 Company Matthias📚
📚 Out of Cares 📚

📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚

Yoshi giggles slightly at his comment. "Say what you will Matthias. You are special to me." She says with a slight blush. She usually didn't bother with talking to anyone. That had been her plan for this year too until she had met Matthias. She enjoyed his company, that much she knew. That was enough for her, though she didn't know how long she could keep trusting blindly. Only time would tell.

She blushes at his words then lets out a laugh at his rushed comment. "I'm not silly enough to think something like that Matthias. I knew what you meant. We can go tomorrow after classes, since it'll be Friday." she says with her head tilted slightly. She didn't mind hanging out with him after classes. It would keep her from being bored. She could catch up on studying on Sunday anyways.

📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚

Its not that I don't like people
XIts more that I just don't trust them
XXHow do I know you won't discard me in the end?

Class Schedule
Second Year
1st Period: History
2nd Period: Literature
3rd Period: Programing
4th Period: Free Period
Lunch
5th Period: Gym
6th Period: Math
7th Period: Science
8th Period: Marketing

#03C03C = Yoshi