Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
1st Day of Classes

Welcome to day one of Night Rain University.

Today's weather is
76 degrees
Sunny

Time: 7 AM

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

User Image ~~Aphelion Shradia~~

I have walked the rings of Hell..

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Aphelion had been up all night, he didn't understand the transition of daytime to night time, or the meaning of sleep, he had never slept in his life, having been forced to constantly stay awake and alert, for survival purposes, and with all the fire in hell, it was difficult for darkness to cover anything except in the realms of darkness, such as Dis, Erebus or Abaddon, in which case, the darkness was expected, and not out of place or awkward.

More or less, he had spent the night, pruning the garden, so to speak, landscaping. Slow steady steps carried him through rows of flowers, and hedges… Flaying them into ashes and cinders.. Come morning, the wreckage would look like a barren wasteland just outside the school, plants, trees, grass, all scorched to ashes, and rubbish. Flames wisped through his fingers, as he approached yet another tree.

Brushing a long strand of black hair past his shoulder, he gazed up upon the tree, giving it an odd look, he had never seen trees before, and frankly, didn't much care for them "Another one.. These things are all over the place.." He thought to himself as he stretched a hand forward, his fingers planting upon the bark, the heat rising up, a steaming hiss escaping them as flames emitted from his palm, and began scorching the tree, in a moment of flash fire, there would be a moment of ignition, then the tree would be burnt and withered.

"That’s better.." He muttered to himself, as he gazed scornfully upon nature.. Turning his attention back around, he had noticed it was starting to get light out once again, it seems morning was on the horizon.. Leaving a path of destruction emblazoned behind him, he made his way towards the school, wondering what the first day of actual activity might bring.. He would have to stop back at his dorm of course, to collect some things.. He could only wonder what his coward of a roommate might have done to the room.. Would he have to punish her?

Only time would tell.. As he opened the door to the dormitory, and took the first step inside since having left his roommate in there to set up her things..

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dorian
-Malevolence-

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Aphelion had been up all night, he didn't understand the transition of daytime to night time, or the meaning of sleep, he had never slept in his life, having been forced to constantly stay awake and alert, for survival purposes, and with all the fire in hell, it was difficult for darkness to cover anything except in the realms of darkness, such as Dis, Erebus or Abaddon, in which case, the darkness was expected, and not out of place or awkward.

More or less, he had spent the night, pruning the garden, so to speak, landscaping. Slow steady steps carried him through rows of flowers, and hedges… Flaying them into ashes and cinders.. Come morning, the wreckage would look like a barren wasteland just outside the school, plants, trees, grass, all scorched to ashes, and rubbish. Flames wisped through his fingers, as he approached yet another tree.

Brushing a long strand of black hair past his shoulder, he gazed up upon the tree, giving it an odd look, he had never seen trees before, and frankly, didn't much care for them "Another one.. These things are all over the place.." He thought to himself as he stretched a hand forward, his fingers planting upon the bark, the heat rising up, a steaming hiss escaping them as flames emitted from his palm, and began scorching the tree, in a moment of flash fire, there would be a moment of ignition, then the tree would be burnt and withered.

"That’s better.." He muttered to himself, as he gazed scornfully upon nature.. Turning his attention back around, he had noticed it was starting to get light out once again, it seems morning was on the horizon.. Leaving a path of destruction emblazoned behind him, he made his way towards the school, wondering what the first day of actual activity might bring.. He would have to stop back at his dorm of course, to collect some things.. He could only wonder what his coward of a roommate might have done to the room.. Would he have to punish her?

Only time would tell.. As he opened the door to the dormitory, and took the first step inside since having left his roommate in there to set up her things..

User Image
Jasper had organized her side of the room neatly. Nothing of hers was out to the visible eye. She had made sure that she had put them away. She had only clothes and the books that she had gotten for school. She came out of the bathroom and dressed in a long sleeved shirt and jeans. She was busy drying her hair making sure that there was no moisture in it. She looked at him and didn't say a single word to him just yet.

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

Making his way over to Jaspar, Aphelion gazed at her, the scent of smoke rose from his body, as hot cinders seemed to dance around in the air about him, still incinerating the dirt and grime off his body from the foliage of all the trees and plants he had ruined overnight. Watching her dry her hair, he was slightly puzzled, he never had to make an effort to dry his hair, whenever he touched water, it went up in steam and vapor, so he often had to resort to bathing in fire, sear any dirt and grime off his flesh, instead of wash like in say a bathroom. Either way, it puzzled him.. He could only wonder what means to an end drying one's hair served..

"Thanks for keeping the room tidy.." He commented "I half expected to come back and see the place decorated in pink ponies, and stupid little rabbits.. I was actually thinking about it, as I made my way back to the dorm.." He said with a snide scoff at the end, a vocalized cough. "Anyhow.. Classes, what time do they start? Do you know? I'm running out of things to ruin, and my patience is growing thin.. I don't know what there is to really do around here.. So.." He trailed off, looking to the side.

In his impatience, he formed a small ball of fire, gazing over it, watching it dance "Want a new tattoo? I can sear your flesh black, it's like permanent ink.. It never heals clean, leaving a design upon you, short of having the skin removed by an incision.." At which point, he remembered, she already had tattoos, just like he did, all over his arms.. He was thinking about hurting people, so searing flesh, especially of such a delicate young girl, was the first thing that came to mind.. This was Aphelion trying to be social with his roommate.. It should come as no surprise, he is a devil after all.. His ideas of fun and enjoyment, often came at the expense of someone else..

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dorian
-Malevolence-

Making his way over to Jaspar, Aphelion gazed at her, the scent of smoke rose from his body, as hot cinders seemed to dance around in the air about him, still incinerating the dirt and grime off his body from the foliage of all the trees and plants he had ruined overnight. Watching her dry her hair, he was slightly puzzled, he never had to make an effort to dry his hair, whenever he touched water, it went up in steam and vapor, so he often had to resort to bathing in fire, sear any dirt and grime off his flesh, instead of wash like in say a bathroom. Either way, it puzzled him.. He could only wonder what means to an end drying one's hair served..

"Thanks for keeping the room tidy.." He commented "I half expected to come back and see the place decorated in pink ponies, and stupid little rabbits.. I was actually thinking about it, as I made my way back to the dorm.." He said with a snide scoff at the end, a vocalized cough. "Anyhow.. Classes, what time do they start? Do you know? I'm running out of things to ruin, and my patience is growing thin.. I don't know what there is to really do around here.. So.." He trailed off, looking to the side.

In his impatience, he formed a small ball of fire, gazing over it, watching it dance "Want a new tattoo? I can sear your flesh black, it's like permanent ink.. It never heals clean, leaving a design upon you, short of having the skin removed by an incision.." At which point, he remembered, she already had tattoos, just like he did, all over his arms.. He was thinking about hurting people, so searing flesh, especially of such a delicate young girl, was the first thing that came to mind.. This was Aphelion trying to be social with his roommate.. It should come as no surprise, he is a devil after all.. His ideas of fun and enjoyment, often came at the expense of someone else..

User Image
Jasper nodded her head. "I don't own much anyway." She stated as she put the towel into the hamper that was on her side of the room. "I think the classes start in a few hours." She said softly. She shook her head. "I don't need a new tattoo... one is enough." She said. She couldn't even remember when she had gotten or how.

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

Making his way back out to the bedroom, he stared at his bed. It was soft, but he didn't sleep very much, his physiology didn't require long bouts of sleep. If he ever was exhausted, he usually took rests, but seldom slept for hours at night. Opening his hand and staring at the fire he started earlier, he clenched a fist around the flames, the smoke rising up between his fingertips, before snuffing out into a burning odor. Tilting his head in jasper's direction, he asked "So, you know more about me than I do you.. What's your deal? Some sort of witch? Maybe you have a cursed power of some sort? Obviously our personalities are nothing alike.."

He of course was referencing when they first met, he drilled her full of aggressive questions, then left her alone for a while, not having seen her since.

"It is just something I've been thinking about, I don't suspect the person who paired us up together is stupid, obviously they know your at risk of sharing a room with me, but I can't help but wonder what the deeper meaning is.. I've come to two conclusions.. We have opposite personalities, with similar aspects in our capabilities… Or… Whoever assigned us together, wants one of us to get hurt due to our differences in viewpoints. In which case, I suspect that would be you, since I have no past association with this place."

Aphelion explained his logic, sofaras he could tell how things were, but he had his speculation as well, and wanted to hear Jasper's thoughts as well.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dorian
-Malevolence-

Making his way back out to the bedroom, he stared at his bed. It was soft, but he didn't sleep very much, his physiology didn't require long bouts of sleep. If he ever was exhausted, he usually took rests, but seldom slept for hours at night. Opening his hand and staring at the fire he started earlier, he clenched a fist around the flames, the smoke rising up between his fingertips, before snuffing out into a burning odor. Tilting his head in jasper's direction, he asked "So, you know more about me than I do you.. What's your deal? Some sort of witch? Maybe you have a cursed power of some sort? Obviously our personalities are nothing alike.."

He of course was referencing when they first met, he drilled her full of aggressive questions, then left her alone for a while, not having seen her since.

"It is just something I've been thinking about, I don't suspect the person who paired us up together is stupid, obviously they know your at risk of sharing a room with me, but I can't help but wonder what the deeper meaning is.. I've come to two conclusions.. We have opposite personalities, with similar aspects in our capabilities… Or… Whoever assigned us together, wants one of us to get hurt due to our differences in viewpoints. In which case, I suspect that would be you, since I have no past association with this place."

Aphelion explained his logic, sofaras he could tell how things were, but he had his speculation as well, and wanted to hear Jasper's thoughts as well.

User Image
"A witch? No, I can't say I am that. I don't think witches sprout wings to fly. I'm an angel." She stated as she walked over to her desk that had her books on it. She didn't want to reveal that she couldn't remember anything before she had turned 15. She shook her head at the thought of having a cursed power. "The headmistress has her own way of thinking of things... you saw her at the meeting last night." Jasper said turning so the back of the chair was against her chest. "She must think that we will both will get something from this. That we will both learn something from the other." She didn't know if that was true or not. "Similar aspects of capabilities might be it." She said softly. Her skills were different than a usual angel.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta woke up the next morning much more rested than he had been the day before. "Crap, classes..." He got up to get ready.

He knew he probably wouldn't see Haley today, as she was a year above him. He could wait but he wouldn't mind seeing her either.
He pushed his thoughts to a more practical matter, his classes, he headed out hoping not to have much difficulty in them.

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

Aphelion gave her an odd look, an angel? He raised an eyebrow, that was bad news.. If this were true, then he would have to harm her, just on principal.. The eternal conflict between Heaven and Hell.. She was his enemy.. Sin against Virtue.. The only other alternative, short of killing her, would be to corrupt her, twist her into a black reflection, a fallen angel..

"So, you have such wings?" he inquired simply enough "Could you show them to me? I'd like to be sure.." He said this somewhat apprehensively, in truth he already was thinking of ways to either kill, or ruin her. Now that he knew that he would have access to one such as Jasper, he wouldn't be able to let it go. His blood howled within his veins, and he could feel the whispers of the damned behind his ears..

Divine blood, as it were, it was no wonder he felt so hostile towards her.. She brought out the a*****e in him.. There was just no way he could ever be her friend, under circumstances like this, her being an angel, as she so claimed. A pathetic angel, if she doesn't know what the original sin was, having to hear it from a devil.. But an Angel nonetheless.. There was some time before class, Aphelion's focus had now shifted.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dorian
-Malevolence-

Aphelion gave her an odd look, an angel? He raised an eyebrow, that was bad news.. If this were true, then he would have to harm her, just on principal.. The eternal conflict between Heaven and Hell.. She was his enemy.. Sin against Virtue.. The only other alternative, short of killing her, would be to corrupt her, twist her into a black reflection, a fallen angel..

"So, you have such wings?" he inquired simply enough "Could you show them to me? I'd like to be sure.." He said this somewhat apprehensively, in truth he already was thinking of ways to either kill, or ruin her. Now that he knew that he would have access to one such as Jasper, he wouldn't be able to let it go. His blood howled within his veins, and he could feel the whispers of the damned behind his ears..

Divine blood, as it were, it was no wonder he felt so hostile towards her.. She brought out the a*****e in him.. There was just no way he could ever be her friend, under circumstances like this, her being an angel, as she so claimed. A pathetic angel, if she doesn't know what the original sin was, having to hear it from a devil.. But an Angel nonetheless.. There was some time before class, Aphelion's focus had now shifted.

User Image
"I don't show them often." She said. "I hardly use them to fly." She shook her head lightly. She was wondering why he would want to see her wings. She let out a sigh. "Fine." She said softly. She stood up and removed the long sleeved shirt that she was wearing and underneath was a tank top that would allow her wings to spring free if she needed to fly. She calmly allowed her wings to come out. They were small and delicate just to match her from.
User Image
Dante looked at Kaley and he kissed her forehead. "Well, yu have to admit, it's more comfortable cuddling with each other, right?" he asked wrapping an arm around her. He soon closed his eyes and fell asleep as he held one of Kaley's hands.

The next morning...

Dante opened his eyes slowly and looked down as he registered it was the morning time. "Kaley... he said looking down at her beautiful face. He laid a hand on her side and rubbed her side softly as he smiled. "Come on Kaley, time to get up," he said kissing her forehead once more.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante looked at Kaley and he kissed her forehead. "Well, yu have to admit, it's more comfortable cuddling with each other, right?" he asked wrapping an arm around her. He soon closed his eyes and fell asleep as he held one of Kaley's hands.

The next morning...

Dante opened his eyes slowly and looked down as he registered it was the morning time. "Kaley... he said looking down at her beautiful face. He laid a hand on her side and rubbed her side softly as he smiled. "Come on Kaley, time to get up," he said kissing her forehead once more.

User Image
Kaley smiled. "Of course." She said softly.
She awoke the next morning to Dante waking her up. She groaned. "Already..." She mumbled tiredly. She wasn't looking forward to the first day of classes that was for sure. They would be probably working all day long to get ready for Halloween since it was coming so quickly upon them.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Haley crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom and changed her clothes fairly quickly. She pulled her hair up into a ponytail before grabbing her shoes. She made sure that she had everything. She decided to go out and sketch something before classes started for the day. She slipped out of her room and began to walk towards the water fountain.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta was walking down the hall when he had gotten past Haley's he stopped. He was hoping maybe that he might run into her before classes started. He shook his head as he dismissed the thought and kept walking. He decided to head to the lake before class started.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Haley began to sketch after she had opened her sketch book to a new page. She was happy that she had gotten up early enough to begin to sketch a picture. She was sketching two students that were sitting underneath one of the trees talking to one another. They were boyfriend and girlfriend as she had figured out. She had a pair of ear buds in her ears listening to music while she was drawing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff