4,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dorian
-Malevolence-

User Image ~~Aphelion Shradia~~

I have walked the rings of Hell..

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Moving around behind her, he examined her wings, reaching his hand out to touch them, from around her backside. His fingers ran along Jasper's wings, feeling how different they were from his, hers were small shapely, and matched her form.. His were large, dark, leathery, monstrous.. She was an angel was she? She was his enemy, yet, she had been completely compliant with him up to this point. His fingers, tightening upon her wings, as he felt them, he wanted to just tear them right off..

Though he didn't.. he instead, gently released his grip from her wings, his fingers running along them once more, as though he were running his hands through long hair.. The feathers were soft, he had never seen angel feathered wings before. "I want one..." he muttered, before plucking a single feather from Jasper's wings, not even a big one, just a tiny thing near the bottom.. Something that would be easy to carry. Holding it in his hand, he stepped back from Jasper..

He stared at the feather for a long time "You know.. In enochian lore.. All the fiends, the original lords of sin.. The first ones that ushered in the age of Hell upon the underworld, and damnation.. All of them were said to once have been angels.. Angels who stood behind Lucifer, during the fall from grace.. They had their feathers torn from their wings, so they could never fly again, and were cast into the pit, to share eternal damnation with their fallen prince, the son of heaven, Lucifer. The flames of Hell made their wings hard, and black, burning them and cauterizing them into tone. It was from them, all other subsequent demonic and unholy progeny were frontfourth born from. So on and so fourth until the monsters that exist today.. Do you believe me? Do you trust me, when I tell you this?" he inquired to Jasper, as he held up the feather.

((Pardon my absence, I've been recovering from the super-storm sandy, as well as having medical issues of my own, its been a pretty difficult ordeal for me))

User Image

Jasper took a deep breath feeling him touch her wings. She closed her eyes and felt him pull one out of her wing. Jasper looked at him and bit the inside of her lip as she heard him tell her the story about fallen angels. "I believe you." She said softly. She looked at the feather that he had held. "Yes, I do trust you..." She said softly. She trusted people when it came to learning.

((It's fine. I know how it is with that super-storm since I am on the east coast as well. It's fine just post when you can.))

Dangerous Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta shrugged. "I guess I can see that. I'm really bored in most of my academic classes, too easy." He had been in normal schooling before coming here and he was fairly advanced, but because of his inexperience with his powers he stayed in lower level classes. He opened the door for Haley once they reached the coffee shop. He wasn't surprised that there weren't many people there yet, it was still early.

Familiar Bloodsucker

4,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta shrugged. "I guess I can see that. I'm really bored in most of my academic classes, too easy." He had been in normal schooling before coming here and he was fairly advanced, but because of his inexperience with his powers he stayed in lower level classes. He opened the door for Haley once they reached the coffee shop. He wasn't surprised that there weren't many people there yet, it was still early.

User Image

Haley smiled a small smile. "Well, why take lower classes?" She asked slightly confused as they walked inside. She walked up to the woman that was behind the counter.

"Hello." She said with a smile. "What can I get the two of you to drink?"

Dangerous Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta was going to answer when the barista inquired about their orders. "Oh, yes I'll have a small iced mocha." He stepped back slightly as Haley ordered, he couldn't help but feel slightly anxious around her.

Familiar Bloodsucker

4,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta was going to answer when the barista inquired about their orders. "Oh, yes I'll have a small iced mocha." He stepped back slightly as Haley ordered, he couldn't help but feel slightly anxious around her.

User Image
Haley smiled when the barista went to her. "I'll have a medium hot pumpkin latte." She ordered.

"I'll have them out in a few minutes." She told them as she went to go and make their drinks.

Dangerous Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta stepped aside with Haley. "So anyway, I don't take advanced classes because I know nothing about....well knew nothing about the supernatural, aside from things having to do with my father. But since I am studying independently I may take more advanced classes next year." Though he was talking about himself, he was thinking about her. He pushed some hair behind her ear, he knew that she might think it odd, but he couldn't help himself.

Familiar Bloodsucker

4,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta stepped aside with Haley. "So anyway, I don't take advanced classes because I know nothing about....well knew nothing about the supernatural, aside from things having to do with my father. But since I am studying independently I may take more advanced classes next year." Though he was talking about himself, he was thinking about her. He pushed some hair behind her ear, he knew that she might think it odd, but he couldn't help himself.

User Image
Haley nodded her head. "I see." She said softly. Her cheeks flushed when she felt him move some of her hair behind her ear. "Well... having more advanced classes the headmistress would want to talk to those who decide on taking them." She said softly.

The barista came back with their drinks. "That will be $4." She said placing them down.

Haley pulled out some money to pay for it.

Dangerous Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta nodded. "Yeah, I'll talk to her, I'm sure she won't be surprised since my marks are pretty good." He smiled when she blushed, he had a thing for making girls blush, much the same why guys like to make girls laugh, gives a sense of accomplishment.
When he saw her pull her wallet out he put his hand over her walled and pushed it gently towards her pocket. "You got this last time, it's my turn." He pulled out his wallet and paid for the two of them.
User Image
For that hour that went by, Dante had decided to let Kaley take her own shower instead of them taking one together. After he took his, he told Kaley that he would probably see her after classes. He had somewhere to go before class started, which was one of the classrooms where his favorite teacher was at. Dante hummed as he entered the art room. "Oh Miss Kino~" he sang as he walked up to the front desk and grasped her hands in his. "Oh how I miss my favorite, beautiful teacher in the entire school," he said staring at her. He leaned in and placed a friendly peck on her cheek. "I hope we have a wonderful time together creating art once again this year!" he said with a chuckle as he pulled her in and wrapped an arm around her. "You know Miss Kino, have you gotten bigger over the summer?" he asked using his arm to nudge her chest.

Dante then remembered Kaley and a sweat drop performed in the back of his head. He realized he couldn't partly be the same person he was before. Dante then released Malinda and nervously chuckled. "Ahh Miss Kino, it truly is a shame I cannot flirt you this last year. But surely, you have found someone by now correct?" he asked.

Familiar Bloodsucker

4,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta nodded. "Yeah, I'll talk to her, I'm sure she won't be surprised since my marks are pretty good." He smiled when she blushed, he had a thing for making girls blush, much the same why guys like to make girls laugh, gives a sense of accomplishment.
When he saw her pull her wallet out he put his hand over her walled and pushed it gently towards her pocket. "You got this last time, it's my turn." He pulled out his wallet and paid for the two of them.

User Image
Her face flushed. "Alright." She said softly. She picked up his and gave it to him and picked hers up. "Did you want to drink them here?" She asked softly.

Familiar Bloodsucker

4,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
For that hour that went by, Dante had decided to let Kaley take her own shower instead of them taking one together. After he took his, he told Kaley that he would probably see her after classes. He had somewhere to go before class started, which was one of the classrooms where his favorite teacher was at. Dante hummed as he entered the art room. "Oh Miss Kino~" he sang as he walked up to the front desk and grasped her hands in his. "Oh how I miss my favorite, beautiful teacher in the entire school," he said staring at her. He leaned in and placed a friendly peck on her cheek. "I hope we have a wonderful time together creating art once again this year!" he said with a chuckle as he pulled her in and wrapped an arm around her. "You know Miss Kino, have you gotten bigger over the summer?" he asked using his arm to nudge her chest.

Dante then remembered Kaley and a sweat drop performed in the back of his head. He realized he couldn't partly be the same person he was before. Dante then released Malinda and nervously chuckled. "Ahh Miss Kino, it truly is a shame I cannot flirt you this last year. But surely, you have found someone by now correct?" he asked.

User Image
Kaley ended up taking her shower by herself and had finished after Dante had told her that he was going to go somewhere and that he would see her after classes had finished with them. She slipped her clothes on. She pulled her hair up into a ponytail.
User Image
Malinda looked up and saw Dante. "Hello Dante." She said to him as he grabbed onto her hands. Her face flushed knowing that he would feel the ring that Dean had given to her on Valentine's day on her wedding finger even though they weren't engaged to be married. She shook her head hearing him say that she was the beautiful teacher on the school grounds. "You were always one to flirt Dante." She told him with a small smile. "Well we always do fun creating art." She smiled and ran her hands through her short hair that now touched her shoulders. She blinked a few times. "Flirting you found someone now Dante?" She asked with a smile. Her lips pursed together when she heard him ask about her finding someone. Her smile got even wider. "That would be correct. I did find someone." Her face was redder than it was before. She knew that he would probably ask since her and Dean had kept it hidden from most of the students that they were dating even though they were seen together outside of classes and at lunch together. Students only thought that it was normal between the two of them to act like that.
User Image
Dante grinned at Malinda. "Wow, he surely must be a wonderful guy...to have such a beautiful angel as yourself..." he said wrapping both arms around her waist as he walked her back against the wall. Dante grinned as he leaned in to kiss her and he then stopped. "Damn..." he said backing off shaking his head. "I can resist the female students but the teachers still have an influence on me..." he said groaning. "I gotta go see Kaley, I will see you in class Miss Kino!" he yelled running from her classroom and down the hallway.

Familiar Bloodsucker

4,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante grinned at Malinda. "Wow, he surely must be a wonderful guy...to have such a beautiful angel as yourself..." he said wrapping both arms around her waist as he walked her back against the wall. Dante grinned as he leaned in to kiss her and he then stopped. "Damn..." he said backing off shaking his head. "I can resist the female students but the teachers still have an influence on me..." he said groaning. "I gotta go see Kaley, I will see you in class Miss Kino!" he yelled running from her classroom and down the hallway.

User Image
Malinda smiled. "Oh he is. Dante what the hell." She laughed lightly. "Well... I will see you then... Have fun with Kaley." She said before he ran out of the room saying that he would see her in class. She shook her head lightly. "Your first class Dante!" She called after him.

Familiar Bloodsucker

4,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Kaley slipped her bag over her shoulders that were still slightly bruised from falling the day before. She walked out of the room and went to go on a small walk. Maybe read over some music for music class before going to her first class of the day. She took a deep breath of the warm air. She loved it when it was warm on the first day of school. The year before it was cooler weather and it was raining on the first day of classes. She didn't like it, but this year it was great. She took a seat on the stairs leading up towards the school. She pulled out a music sheet that had words written on it and began to read it over. She hummed the tune that was written on the music sheet.

Dangerous Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta smiled. "We can drink these somewhere else if you'd prefer." It was moments like these that he had to tried himself from saying something cheesy. "It's the company that I want to keep the same, not the location."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games