Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count~

+1 1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Questionable Dabbler

User Image "Maybe these children are just of this earth. A Lightning trickster,'demon' as refereed to by the old and a nature guardian,'angel' being used through mistranslation. The original was word 'messenger' but changed to refereeing to the winged beings by the Renaissance.' Clair smiled to herself as she thought of this being relieved while she absent mindlessly put her hand on Matts head in a motherly way. In responce to Shorin, "I am human, though the pro and cons which that posses. The books in our library do offer knowledge to other worldly knowledge so I'll know a thing or two so I like to act like I am old" Clair had a slight laugh, that of realizing her mistake, in response to Celest. ' Ahh ahh ok, I get the different types of Angels mixed up, so many one can get mixed up. So many cultures of this world, so many languages." Clair's mind was running a mile a minute. Knowledge, the different realms. Hindu, Muslim, Buddhism, Paganism. so many names the different beings affiliated to. To have them all be in peace she'd have to brush up on her history, not just her human etiquette.

"Boys boys, do you know what who she is anyways? At least try talking to her first, I don't want a roof blown off. I can talk to her too, Woo hoo it's my job. Maybe you can start a gardening club or such Celelst, I'm sure it'd be a great thing to do, beauty never hurt anyone. The history teacher Miss Miku would love to help I believe, she likes nature as well." Clair did have a interest in Mika herself. The personal were all informed of eachother. If to keep peace between creatures, best to know whose on your team. As a fallen, or dark angel, half breed with a death god, she found her to be wonderful. For, if in the worst case scenario, someone was to die, she could help them pass on peacefully. Clair originally being a warrior angel, and cast out, would have no ability to calm a passing being.

{OOC:Idk if I am rubbing anyone the wrong way sorry. I am mildly obsessed with the good and evil of different beliefs so if I say something forgin to you, like 'hierarchy'(As used in Judeo -Christian angelology), I am sorry and will define and/or change the word if needed. If you have a specific history of your character not traditional in the history of mythology, then I'd be glad to go with that. I am a agnostic btw}

Dangerous Lunatic

Nanami Rose Hajime ஒ

User Image
Nanami sighed as she approached the doors to the courtyard, she retraced her steps and even to her and Celestine's dorm room, no trace of the little bell anywhere. She let out a groan as she witnessed Celes talking to two boys and a woman, knowing this was the last possible place her bell- her mother's bell could be. She had a mission in mind, but with that little group sitting under the tree that she had been perched on before might make that a little difficult. No doubt in her mind that the little angel already made allies, which would make pranking her a task in of itself. She scratched the back of her head and approached the group with her hands up as a sign of temporary peace.
"Howdy Fred~ Glad to see the syrup didn't get on your wings, sorry about that little prank~"She grinned with a sing-song note in her voice. She looked at the others, and smiled to them, "M'name's Nanami, but I'm sure little Angel here already complained about me." She ruffled the angel's hair roughly, "Aw, you washed your hair already?"

Scharlachrot_Krahe
I am really sorry if Celes came out as rude, (or me for that matter} I made her just a little out of her original character because she's still seething at Nanami's prank. As for the hierarchy situation, I am not familiar with that whole ordeal, I'm agnostic/atheist and never studied up on that stuff v.v

HolyKnightMeiz's Husbando

Beloved Friend

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Lucifer was a bit surprised when the girl actually spoke to him. "Hi." Her voice was cute, much cuter than he had expected coming from a demon girl, but was he really one to talk? He was part vampire after all. His blue eyes watched as she lifted a hand, but before he could reach his hand out to shake hers, she was rubbing her arm in a nervous way. "Uh, yeah, my dorm. It's the first dorm." He heard the girl say before nodding a bit and looking back down at his own room number. "I'm room three. Both of our rooms shouldn't be too hard to find." Lucifer said with a small shrug. It was nice to see a girl so nervous, she was cute and almost reminded him a little bit of his sister, Lucinda. "Yeah, we can walk together if you'd like. My name is Lucia Higasaki. It's nice to meet you too." Lucifer couldn't help but smirk a bit at her name. If Lucia had a nickname, most would probably her Lucy. But that was already reserved for his sister so, Lucia would have to stay. "Well its really nice to meet someone on the first day." He said before he carefully shook her hand and shook it. "Perhaps if you're feeling up to it, we can explore the school a bit after we drop our things off at our rooms." He suggested, not wanting to seem too pushy.

Lucinda followed Mika to the doors, holding it open when the teacher opened it for the both of them. "I'm also. I like small groups." Mika's response made a smile form on Lucinda's lips and she couldn't help but enjoy the fact that she had met the teacher. "I'm happy to see that we have more than one thing in common. It's really nice that you're the first person I got to meet here." Lucinda said softly as she followed her into the building. Looking around the cafeteria, she noticed all the groups of students that had already grouped up together. Moving a bit closer to Mika, she followed her over to the hot food bar. She watched as Mika grabbed some chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. Lucinda was a vegeterian, so the bacon wasn't gonna be something she would eat, but she did love chocolate chip pancakes. "I'll pay it for you Lucinda. Oh you can call me Mika if you like." Mika's words formed a surprised look on Lucinda's face. "Really? Thankyou. But this means that next time I'll pay. So I hope you'll have a meal with me again." She said softly.

Company:Mika Mayu ~*~ Lucia Higasaki
Feeling: happy ~*~ good mood
OOC: my job is gonna kill me

►Narration ►Lucifer's actions ►Lucifer speaking ►Lucifer's thoughts ►Lucinda's actions ►Lucinda speaking ►Lucinda's thoughts

Cat-Face14
xxLuna Hoshixx
Blackened Halo

~Lucia Higasaki~

User Image
When Lucia looked back up at Lucifer, she couldn't help but stare into his crystal blue eyes that made her feel entranced. She always hated how her eyes were just, well, red. She loved the idea of blue eyes. She snapped back when Lucifer said his dorm was number three. "Hmmm..." She hummed softly.

"Well its really nice to meet someone on the first day." He said as he took her hand.

"I-I agree." she stuttered as she shook it and placed her hand back to her side.

"Perhaps if you're feeling up to it, we can explore the school a bit after we drop our things off at our rooms."

"Yes, I would like that," she answered. She started walking down the hall again, slowly enough so Lucifer could walk by her side. "I'm not really used to people so..." she said quietly. It was the truth.

User Image
User Image
Company: Lucifer
Thoughts: Little nervous.
{OOC: ...}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items