Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count~

+1 1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

Welcome one and all to the prestigious Mushiori Private High School! Where demons, humans or better yet... Any and all beings who walk the Earth gather to learn about one another.... All under one roof! Sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it?

Here is where the important links could be found, such as the OOC Thread.

Before you begin... I would like to throw out there, a bit of basics for you the reader, and potential RPing companion, reading this welcoming message... There are two owners of this thread I, GoneWithTheWind7 and Raikuda. This RP was an original RP thought up by the both of us, during a brainstorming session. I do hope that you are seriously considering joining our RP. If you still are... Keep on reading, and get that profile ready to send!

The pictures that you may see in this RP, are courtesy of Google, PhotoBucket and their respective owners.

Now that, that's out of the way, let's get this show on the road shall we?

OOC thread

** Special thanks to Blackened Halo for creating the OOC thread~

(Told you guys I was forgetful! XP)

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

Plot

Demons, Zombies, Vampires and every creature imaginable have all come together to face something even scarier than a battle between life and death. School. But not just any school, this is a school that knows NO bounds, nor will they turn anyone away for being different or even by being the same. Initially, students are sent here so they can learn how to interact with humans but there's something a little more serious going on than that. Every race must learn to get along...or literally die trying. With crazy training sessions and even crazier homework you will learn to get along and if not, feel free to slip through the cracks.

However...we've seemed to notice there are some people that are actually trying to initiate a war between races! This blasphemy won't continue, and we will snuff the problem out as quickly as possible. Until this, put on your brave face...some teachers enjoy seeing the fear on your face...don't give them that pleasure.

Ice-Cold Genius

Rules

Here comes the fun part! Rules, rules, rules! First off I would like to say that we Raikuda and myself GoneWithTheWind7 are the creators of this RP. Therefore, anything we say goes. Don’t like it then don’t join. This is a literate to advanced literate RP, knowing this be prepared to write! ;D I will make a quick note of this please follow all of Gaia’s TOS, meaning NO God-Modding. NO graphic scenes both violent and sex related. NO controlling another person’s character (unless given permission from the other player). Be kind, respectful and courteous to other players. And lastly NO IGNORING OTHER CHARACTERS! That is just plain rude, and does nothing in helping the story to advance. If there are any problems among fellow RPers, please let me know. This way I can handle it accordingly. After three warnings for disobeying the rules, I will kick you out, no questions asked. Also, this RP is Yaoi and Yuri friendly, just be sensible about what you write when it comes to love scenes okay?

If you wish to join, send you reserves entitled “Let’s Get this party started!” for Students. “I rule this school!” For Principal. “My words will Heal” For Guidance Councilors. “Ready to Teach!” For Teachers. When sending in the Profile, send it entitled the name of your character. Put a ;D at the end of your reserve and profile so that I know you read the rules.

Characters- I want for each character to be different, and use your imaginations! I want a story told to me that would leave me wanting to read more. The more interesting the better! =D Which means, I want to see different breeds of demons for all the roles. No duplicates of Demons! Humans can have a few duplicates. So be sure to read other players profiles. Reserves will only be held for one day, unless given a reason why you weren’t able to submit your profile sooner. When your character is accepted, and you fill out the profile form, you will be able to post your profile in the profile thread and begin posting right away. OOC comments are to be at the bottom or top of your IC post or you can go to the OOC Thread. It was created for a reason ya know~ In the event that your character should die, you can request a new character as the role they were.

Posting – I know there is more to life than Gaia. But I would like it if you were to post at least twice a week. That shouldn’t be too much to ask for, right? Once again this is a literate to advanced literate RP. So I ask to see some good grammar, and punctuation from time to time. Spelling errors are fine, but if you catch any mistakes, please please correct them! Writers Blocks – They happen from time to time. That is completely understandable. I get them from time to time as well! But I will not tolerate one liners for any reason at all! Post Length – I want at least two well thought out, paragraphs, with each paragraph being six complete sentences. If you have any ideas feel free to share them with me! I am always up to trying out new ideas.

If you are going to be gone for any length of time, please let me know. This way we can find out what we should do with your character. If you wish to quit at any point, please let me know. This way we can discuss how to get rid of your character. ‘kay, thanks!

Ice-Cold Genius

Places of Interest

And here we have it folks... Places of interest! Here are some locations throughout the school that will become a hotspot for casual conversation, romance to blossom, fights to ensue, and where enemies will be made behind the beautiful walls of the Elite School.

User Image

~The Classroom Class A-1~
The classroom is where you will spend six hours of your day, sitting in the same chair, going through lesson after lesson, staring up at the black clock ticking down the moments of your life and time left to suffer through the boredom. Every hour, a new teacher comes in to teach well... The subject they're qualified to do! It's not as bad as it seems, and there is a few minutes in between each class for you to get up and stretch your legs, wings... Whatever it is that you may be stretching!
User Image
~The School Halls~

Enough said... Here is where most students will lounge about before Homeroom and linger between classes. The halls are always loud, and bustling with loud conversation and many bodies... Some times you'll have to 'fight' your way, push through the various crowds to make it to your locker and run to class at the ringing of the warning bell. But be weary now! I hope you have a good sense of direction as these halls are very wide and twist and turn, taking one wrong step will get you lost and late to class! Be late to class three times earns you detention... So try not to be late~ ; )

User Image
~The Naughty Stairs...~

You know every school has one of these... The special place where you can make out in between classes. Here is where the rowdiest of students gather to have a more... Private conversation with their special someone, located under the steps of the main staircase you can find this spot. Dirty dirty little minds you have, hm? (But please note... Just because you're here DOESN'T mean go all into it... When either of us see the clothes come off You WILL be caught no matter what!) Hehe... But coming here is a risk~ Many security guards have begun to roam this area a bit more frequently, hearing the rumors of its 'dirty' nickname. Be careful not to get caught young lovers! For if you do... Three days suspension and letters home to mommy and daddy (in the most embarrassing of manners) will be written.

User Image
~Auditorium~

We all know what these are used for... Class meetings, important events brought to you by the School's Principal... And all that fun stuff. But what else happens in this room? The play of the year (which you may be wondering what that is... All will be revealed in due time), talent contest, inspiring young artists that consist of your classmates performing to heighten their dreams or just a place to kick back and watch some movies for an upcoming test.

User Image
~Cafeteria~

Like the name says... This is where students will have a chance to break away from their busy day of learning and relax, hang out with friends, eat a good 5-Star meal and take some time to study or just... Sleep! It's all up to what you want. Though with all the loud and random conversations buzzing about, it may be hard to find peace and quiet, or it could be the perfect place to pick up on some drama!

User Image
~Library~

Ahh... Peace and quiet, save for the soft tapping of keys on the keyboard of the fancy computers and the turning of pages. A truly peaceful place to just get away, and lose yourself in a good book. If liked/needed Students could seek shelter from the headache inducing noises of the Cafeteria and go to the Library. Where quiet is only a few pages away, giving you the perfect time to study, relax and sleep.

User Image
~Foot Ball Field~

Where the Home Coming game will take place, as well as many days in gym. Here the students will be able to exercise to their needs, and hang out with friends while doing so. But when the sun goes down... That's when the crowds gather to cheer on (or boo) in the Team to victory (or defeat!)! Who's side are you on?

User ImageUser Image

~Locker room and Gymnasium~

As the titles suggest.... The locker room (seperate of course, one for the guys and one for the girls) is where the students store their day clothes and back packs and put them away for temporary storage. There are showers in the room for students who wish to clean themselves up after a long hours worth of exercising.

The Gym is where well... You learn to play various sports and exercise to your hearts content. It's also a place to catch up with friends, and have a little friendly competition to see who's better at what.

User Image

~The Guidance Councilors office~

Here is where the kids who need help, or just need attention to get through a difficult situation come to. The Councilors are kind people (hopefully!) that listen to your problems, and try to help you through them.

User Image
~The Principal's Office~

Dun, dun dunnnn.... This is definitely someplace you DON'T want to end up.. If you decide to get a bit too rowdy in class, you will get sent here, paraded through the crowds of curious eyes by your arms, to only further embarrass you, as well as punish you. Gee, isn't that nice? The principal waits patiently in the office, already coming up with some sense of punishment fitting to the disruptive actions you caused.

User Image
~Main Office~

Here is where the new students to Mushiori High must gather to obtain their schedule and dorm keys. This is also the place where you will be called to, over the loud speaker, if you receive a package from your parents or other loved ones.

User Image
~Courtyard~

Here is where the students walk through after school to head back towards the Dorms. The fields are a lively shade of green with trees aplenty to sit underneath, or on for that matter to catch up for a small nap for the nights festivities. This is also the hanging out location for the rather large crowd of students, where they discuss school work or just casual things in general. A pleasant place that can soothe even the most violent of tempers...

User Image
~Dorm Room~

This here is your standard issues, two person dwelling. You will be given a room to share with a fellow student. But of course it isn't co-ed.. It's boy and boy in one room, and girl and girl in the other. We don't need any little bundles of joy being created now do we? ; ) (If you have a better two bedroom dorm in mind for your character, send the PhotoBucket picture link to either Raikuda or myself and we will list it in the Dorm Room post as the number to your room.)

Ice-Cold Genius

Class Schedule

Home room-The beginning of the day, where you settle into class and make small conversations with your fellow students before the teacher comes in and starts their lectures.

Science– Science is all things sciency. You learn chemistry, all the way up to biology and the lovely little facts of life that helped create you~

Math – Math is the class where you learn the basics from adding and subtracting to the difficult and most hated part of math, algebra!

History– History class is where all the races get together and learn each others history. You learn about the war, how it began all the way until how it ended with a peaceful little treaty.

Lunch -The Best Part of everyday!

English – English is well English. Enough said~

Art – Come on in and let your creative side fly!

Gym– Gym classes is where you play games. Basketball, Volleyball and the like. This is also the place where the breeds gifted with powers, come to learn how to train and control their powers.

Society Blending – All Races will learn how to blend in, and work side by side with different breeds.

Ice-Cold Genius

The Principal, Teachers, and Counselor
Principal

User Image

The Wrathful Fallen
Name: Clair Applegate
Role: School nurse/ Guidance counselor
Race: Fallen angel in hiding as a human
Personality: (Clair can be very laid back person, but at the drop of a coin will willingly cut your face off. She's a very intense type of person who cares greatly about the livelihood of all beings but mood swings can become too much to bear on her, so sometimes she'll have a drink, or 4. She's a very happy drunk though so no worries. Clair tries to keep in good report with the students and the teachers for just beyond the sake of peace, she highly dislikes unnecessary things such as fights. When not in the nurses office or guidance councilors, she can be found just about everywhere. Her curiosity is strange, it's almost like she just landed here from somewhere else. She is the proverbial sponge with knowledge, she'll absorb everything and anything. Her dagger is always on her, even if it cannot be seen; she always feels a impending doom feeling but doesn't speak of it.)
Played by: Scharlachrot_Krahe

Guidance Counselor (Male)

User Image

-Dark Shinigami Angel-

Name: Mika Mayu
Role: History Teacher
Race: Half Breed (Shinigami / Dark Angel)
Personality: Mika been the quite and clam type. But if she angry she can be protective. She seem shy and quite at first but if she like you she will open up to you. She caring type also she will help you in many ways she can. And friendly type also.
Played by: xxLuna Hoshixx

Science Teacher
Math Teacher
English Teacher
Language Teacher
Gym Teacher
Society Blending
Librarian

Ice-Cold Genius

Students!

Boys

User Image
-The Soft Spoken Genius-

Name: Nate River
Nick Name(s): (Near)
Dorm Number: (Boys Dorm Room Number 4)
Race: (Human)
Personality: (Near is a very studious fellow. He spends most his times reading books, or sitting in his room building things with his dominoes or playing cards. Though most view him as a ‘robot’, due to not showing his emotions, Near is actually very calm and is indeed in check of his emotions. He can be very witty and sarcastic at times, he does have a tendency of being rather devious, showing a smirk when he finds he’s doing something right. Because of his lack of interaction with others growing up, and is focus on solving crimes, he can seem socially awkward and tends to stay to himself. To those who can manage to attain the title ‘acquaintance’ or friend’ from Near, he is fiercely loyal to those people, and stays closer to them than anyone else. He is a natural born genius and tends to think out all logical thoughts and actions before speaking. Though he can act a bit childish at times always being seen walking around holding or playing with his toys.
Role: (Odd little Bookworm)
Likes: (Solving Crimes, Playing with toys, Building Things, Tea, Studying, Intelligent Conversations, Reading)
Dislikes: (Idiots, bullies, Loud people/things, Being interrupted in the middle of a sentence, Vegetables)
Sexuality: (Never really thought about it…)
Relationship Status?: (Not in a relationship. Is it even necessary?)
Played by: (GoneWithTheWind7)

User Image
-The Flirtatious, Loud Mouthed Vampire-

Name: (Hanabusa Aido)
Nick Name(s): (Idol (By his fan-people) )
Dorm Room: Boys Dorms Room 1
Race: (Vampire)
Personality: (Aido is a very easy to get along with vampire. He tends to be overly friendly at time with those that he’s close to, throwing his arms around others shoulders and nuzzling his cheeks with them. He is very carefree and loves to laugh and have fun. He is fiercely loyal to those he trusts. Despite his normally carefree persona, his personality can take a quick change if someone he cares for gets threatened. If he goes too long without blood he becomes withdrawn and cranky, and if provoked he may attack and try to bite in order to fill his blood lust. But most other times, he’s just a flirtacious vampire that just craves to be the center of attention.)
Role: (Flirty and Friendly Vampire)
Likes: (Blood, Drinking Blood, Candy, Sweets, Ice Coffee, Reading, Nighttime, Singing)
Dislikes: (Not being the center of attention, Classes, Going too long without blood, Sunlight)
Sexuality: (I’m in to everyone, I’m not too fussy. So long as you have good tasting blood)
Relationship Status?: (Currently Not in a relationship… But that doesn’t mean I’m not looking~)

User Image -The Lazy Game-Fanatic-

Name: (Mail Jeevas)
Nick Name(s): (Matt)
Dorm Room: (Boys Room dorm 2)
Personality: (Matt is a very laid back individual. He has a tendency of following others as opposed to taking the effort of doing things for himself. He can always be seen playing a videogame, namely his PSP. He is very easy going, and can get along with anyone – so long as you don’t touch or take his games from him! With those that he’s close to, he jokes around with easily, making flirtatious and witty remarks. He is fiercely loyal to those that are his friends, and will do whatever it takes to protect him, though he isn’t the toughest guy by any means. He can always be seen wearing his glasses on his head, and when he’s been having a bad day health wise, the goggles remain over his eyes in an attempt to calm his headaches.)
Role: (The Lazy Slacker with too much time on his hands)
Likes: (Videogames, Playing videogames, My PSP, My car, smoking, cigarettes, being lazy, all kinds of junk food, going for long rides)
Dislikes: (Being interrupted in the middle of a game, Unnecessary fighting, Studying, Teachers, Tea, Anything Healthy)
Sexuality: (-shrugs- I have no preference, I’ll go with whoever so long as they don’t mind me playing my games…)
Relationship Status?: (Not in one at the moment. Wanna try? Go ahead, I dare ya~)

User Image
-The Grade A Slacker-
Name: Nara Shikamaru
Nick Name(s): Shikamaru
Dorm Number: Boys Dorm Room Number 4
Personality: Shikamaru is one of the strangest people that many people will ever meet. He loves to sleep in the middle of class yet when the test comes he gets straight A's. There is a very little chance Shikamaru will become angry or irritated. However, you will find that he may ignore you on a frequent basis, especially if the chance for a nap is within sight. Overall, Shikamaru is a very caring person and will be friends with you forever if you agree to play him in Chess, Checkers, Go or his personal favorite: Shogi.
Role: The lazy genius
Dislikes: Fighting, spicy foods, people that interrupt him from naps and trying to hard
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status?: Not in a relationship but always looking
Played by: Raikuda

User Image
-The Video Gaming Demon-
Name: Shorin
Nick Name(s): Sparky. . .which he hates
Dorm Number: Boys Dorm Room Number 2
Race: Lightning Demon
Personality: Shorin is a very loud demon who enjoys having a good time no matter what the cost. He loves playing video games and going out into the middle of a thunder storm. Shorin is known as a bit of a prankster, giving people a slight shock as he shakes their hand. Shorin isn't afraid of some harmless flirting and comes equipped with plenty of smart a** comments.
Role: The crazy gamer
Dislikes: Being bored, having no video games and classes
Sexuality: Shorin will go for just about anything that moves as long as they're old enough
Relationship Status?: Nothing yet. . .but give me time

User Image
-The Quiet Vampire-
Name:Masashi
Nick Name(s): N/A
Dorm Number: Boys Dorm Room Number 1
Race: Vampire
Personality: Masashi is a pretty laid back character though he constantly worries about his grades. Masashi is rather relaxed most of the time and a rather tame vampire compared to the newborns. However, if you want to ever see the young vampire in a fit of lust, dangle fresh blood in front of his face. Masashi tends to be rather shy though he comes equipped with a stern gaze that makes even the most experienced mothers back away.
Role: The quiet parental figure
Likes: Blood, good grades, the occasional sparring match and darkness
Dislikes: The sun, vampire hunters, sour things and bad tasting blood
Sexuality: No preference
Relationship Status?: Not in a relationship but certainly looking

User Image-The Digital Virtuoso-

Name: Dimitri Klauschen
Nick Name(s): Wyt Noiz (his stage name; he's released a few songs online under this alias)
Dorm Room: Three.
Race:Dhampyr - half human, half vampire.
Personality: Dimitri is a genuine sweetheart, albeit a little shy. It does not take much to crack his paper-thin shell though; a simple hello is often enough to spark conversation, friendship, possibly an exchange of phone numbers. Around friends, he can be quite open and somewhat dorky, and strangers are always made to feel welcome; it is not easy to get on his bad side. Lovers are privy to another, enticingly bold side of his personality. He will also never hesitate to put others before himself. Above all else, Dimitri is an artist and loves bouncing ideas off different people, whether it be for artwork, song lyrics or short stories, he is always out looking for inspiration.
Role: The musician.
Likes: Tea, bookstores, rainy days, cats, music, clubbing, concerts, and vintage and otherwise off-beat fashion.
Dislikes: Early mornings, narrow hallways, white walls, spiders, hospitals and eating (or wearing) anything that had a face.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Relationship Status?: None... yet.
Played by: pretty frightful things

User Image
-The Feisty Twin-
Name: Lucifer Sterling
Nick Name(s): Lu (by his sister)
Dorm: Room 3
Race: Fallen Angel / Vampire
Personality: Lucifer is very protective of his twin sister. But that doesn't mean that he is the kindest person in the world. In reality he can be quite conceited and has a huge ego. He has a short fuse and it can be seen that people get on his bad side quickly even if they don't do anything wrong. He tends to distant himself from people thinking that they aren't good enough to be around him but if someone manages to last long enough and can handle his rough exterior, they will find that he has the capability of becoming a good friend.
Role: The one always trying to start a fight
LIkes: Fighting, playing guitar, sour foods, reading and wolves
Dislikes: sweets, loud people, country music, large crowds
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Status?: Single
Played by: Blackened Halo

Girls

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-The Rambunctious Kitten-

Name: (Nanami Rose Hajime)
Nick Name(s):(Rose, or Nami and sometimes Rambo, is fine but only once Nanami trusts the person calling her by such a familiar name.)
Dorm Room: (Girls Dorm Number 2)
Race:(Neko-youkai)
Personality: (Nanami is a rather dis-liked cat demon, having been known to play pranks on other races, especially humans, the young woman has seen her fair share of detentions. There was one prank in particular that she pulled on a student a year ago, that showed how ruthless she actually could be. However, with this dark aura surrounding her, just like most kittens, once someone “scratched” her sweet spot (Under her chin, for those who have their minds in the gutter!) she showed a playful, and gentle side. She even befriended a wolf-demon, at one point, just because the wolf-demon saved her from drowning the year before. When the two became friends, Nanami showed her most dangerous side, her over-protectiveness, which could also be her biggest weakness as well.)
Role:(Some see her as untrustworthy, or suspicious, others see her as unpredictable.)
Likes:(Pranks, eavesdropping, occasional fights, flirting, and anything strawberry flavored, and playing piano. Oh! Climbing tress is one thing I love to do as well.)
Dislikes: (Silence, dull days, chocolate, idiots, people with no sense of humor, and teachers who give her detention, and anything near water aside from baths and showers.)
Sexuality:(Straight)
Relationship Status?:(I don’t have one, at least not yet)
Played by:
(MirandaKos)

User Image
Confused Demon
Name: Lucia Higasaki
Nick Name(s): Lucy
Dorm Room: Dorm 1
Race: Demon
Personality: Lucia is shy, but can be unexpectedly friendly and loud at times. She's Timid, and usually not afraid to speak her mind. She's usually quiet, and awkward though.
Role: Confused Wannabe Villain
Dislikes: mean people, darkness, thunder, bugs.
Relationship Status?: I dont have one, the only guy I've ever touch was my father. *blushes*
Played by: Cat-face14

User Image-The Quiet Twin-

Name: Lucinda Sterling
Nick Name(s): Lucy
Dorm: 3
Race: Fallen Angel / Vampire
Personality: Lucinda is protective of her twin brother Lucifer. She is usually quiet and keeps her thoughts to herself. She doesn't like when people try to ask her opinion about something, always worried that her opinion would be the wrong one. She feels as if it is best to stay quiet and blend into the background where no one would ever be able to notice her.
Role: The shy, invisible one.
Likes: singing, drawing, sweets, kittens, butterflies, dancing
Dislikes: violence, sours foods, rude people, hot weather
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Status?: At the moment I'm not with someone.
Played by: Blackened Halo

User Image
-The Goody-two shoes Angel

Name:Celestine Fredericks
Nick Name(s):(Celes, or Fred (by Nanami))
Dorm Room:(2)
Race: (Angel)
Personality: (Celestine is a simple girl, and quite the teacher's pet at that. Always looking on the positive side of the spectrum, Celes has a habit of standing up for people, even when she doens't know them. However, because of her sweet and trusting nature, she often gets taken advantage of, or becomes a victim of Nanami's constant pranks
Role:(The Cheerful, rule-abiding angel)
Likes: (Happiness, good events, flying, homework, unity between races, love and fashion.)
Dislikes: (Nanami, rule-breakers, fights, death, being "grounded", war.)
Relationship Status?: (I don't have one}
Played by: MirandaKos

Ice-Cold Genius

Teacher Reserves

[img]No Page Stretchers Anime Only![/img]
[size=14][color=postingcolor1][u]-Title Goes Here-[/u][/size][/color]
[size=11][color=postingcolor1][b]Name[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Age[/b]: [color=postingcolor2] (no older than 800 for demons, 35 for humans)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Role[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](Principal, Councilor, Teacher)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Gender[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Race[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Personality[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](Paragraph Form Please!)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Played by[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]

-----please be sure to include a small rp sample-----

For Students Requests... Do note we're only taking up to 12 of each gender... If need be we will open more slots once all others have been filled.

[img]No Page Stretchers Anime only! Images aligned to the left please[/img]
[size=14][color=postingcolor1][u]-Title Goes Here- -- Role you want others to look at you as[/u][/size][/color]
[size=11][color=postingcolor1][b]Name[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Nick Name(s)[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](If applicable)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Age[/b]: [color=postingcolor2] (no older than 350 for demons, 18 for humans)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Dorm Room[/b]: [color=postingcolor2] Please list what Dorm room you want. Be sure to check to make sure that the room isn’t full first! Max two people per room [/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Gender[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Race[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Personality[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](Paragraph Form Please)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Role[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](How your character would be looked of upon by the other friends class A-1[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Likes[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](List 4 Minimum)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Dislikes[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](List 4 Minimum)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Sexuality[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Relationship Status?[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](If you are in a relationship with another character say who. If not in a relationship, say who your interest is. If none put "I don't have one"[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Played by[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]

***** Please be sure to include an RP sample~ *****

Ice-Cold Genius

Dorms
Here is where the Dorms will be listed. And keep in mind, there are no co-ed dorms. We don’t need any bundle of joys being created, right? If at any point, you are caught sharing a bed with a member of the opposite sex, you will be severely punished!

Boy Dorms
1. Hanabusa Aido and Masashi
2. Mail “Matt” Jeevas and Shorin
3. Dimitri Klauschen and Lucifer Sterling
4. Nate “Near” River and Shikamaru Nara

Girl Dorms
1. Lucia Higasaki and
2. Nanami Rose Hajime and Celestine Fredericks
3.Lucinda Sterling and

Ice-Cold Genius

Important Notices

Ice-Cold Genius

Important Events~

The Home Coming dance is 5 (School) days away!

The dance is 'girls choice' meaning, it's the girls time to ask the guy they want to be their date.

For the boy x boy couples, that all depends on which one of the two is willing to swallow their pride and be the one to ask~ ;D

Ice-Cold Genius

Crushes/Love Interests

Everybody gets them from time to time...

The love bug strikes the students and teachers of Mushiori High! Well isn't that grand? Friendships between species are formed and true love can even be seen blossoming from it! Now, if you look here, you can see who is crushing on you, and list who you're crushing on. Be it student to student, male to female, male to male, female to female, or perhaps... even teacher to teacher or teacher to student...?! -Le gasp~ How Scandalous! It's... Creepy! The possibilities are endless! Doesn't this sound exciting?

Come on don't be shy... Admit what character your character is crushing on, by sending it to me in a PM entitled "Crush", with the name of the character yours likes and I will post it here.
Be sure to check this post out from time to time, as it may change without anyone saying anything~

Does your character have someone to crush on? Is that character crushing back on you? Find out today!
Crushes

A simple crush... Butterflies in your stomach, sweaty palm syndrome and stuttering as your heart pounds faster while in the presence of the one that's beginning to catch your eye...

❤ = ❤ <------- Both Parties like one another

Love Interests
Oh, ho ho~ What have we here? ;D A crush that has grown into something a bit more? Now isn't that cute? Now the next step is to confess your love to them, but will they return the feelings?

None Listed so far~

Ice-Cold Genius

Reserved because I am forgetful...

Ice-Cold Genius

Reserved because I am forgetful...

Ice-Cold Genius

We are officially open!
Come on in and enjoy the fun!
RP begins on page 2!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items