Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kadence5
Star Light5
Kadence5
Star Light5
Kadence5
Star Light5
DemonFlame42
Matt charged Jay, knocking him into a table. "You need to work on your aim pal." he said, a slight trickle of blood coming out of his mouth.

Jay: Grabs Matts neck again and slams his head into the wall and walks off with Kadence.
she crosses her arms once they stop "why are you here??" she saked quite annoied "I was eating my lunch!!"

Jay: "Yeah well you sure were eating something!"
"I don't know what you mean.." she said thinking about lunch "all I did was make a new guy friend"

Jay: "Like hell you do!" He grabs her arm again. "Well I might as well do what I came here to do! To take you home!!"
"I am not going home!!" she said as she stood her ground makeing him fall over "I am happy here.. I want to stay!!" she runs back inside to Star "Star he wants to take me back home!!"

*She notices Star isn't in the lunch room anymore*
(I wondered weather she'd been paying attention.)
DemonFlame42
"I live at school." he said, still walking toward the nature preserve.

Star: Looks at him quite confused. "What do you mean?"
((I g2g all cya later!!))
DemonFlame42
(I wondered weather she'd been paying attention.)

((I don't think she is...))
"Follow me." he said, entering the preserve.
(bye Kandace) He silently moved through the trees until he came to a small campsite. "Welcome to the most natural rich home you'll ever be in."
DemonFlame42
"Follow me." he said, entering the preserve.

Star: "Ok." Still lookign quite confused, she follows him.

((I'm not going to be Jay until Kadence comes back.. she should be back in about a half hour or so))
(kay.) He moves through the woods like it was a well known path. He finally arrives at a chaotic looking campsite. "Home sweet home."
(anyone?? anyone?? anyone??)
DemonFlame42
(bye Kandace) He silently moved through the trees until he came to a small campsite. "Welcome to the most natural rich home you'll ever be in."

She looks at the campsite in awe. "Wow. It's so beautiful!"
(echo, echo, echo...)
(sry.) "This is where I live." he said quietly.
(gtg. Pm me to cont.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces