Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules:

1) no Cybering
2) post profile
3) no god-modeing ((like no killing people that kind os stuff))
4) try to be simi-lit ((don't have to have perfect puncition but use proper spelling))
5) use (()) when out of char
6) keep as PG as possable
7) have fun

________________________________________________________________________________

Profile:

Name:
Apperance:
Bio:
Name: Star
Grade: 10
Apperance: Avi
Bio: N/A

((I will be right back....))
(you still here?)
Profile:

Name: Gene Starwind
Grade: 12
Apperance: you know
Bio: (what)
Name: Kadence

Grade: 10 ((just starting))

Apperance: Avi accept has a long black coat on

Bio: Is very new at the scool and doesn't have any friends she teands to keep to her self, most of the time she is wearing all black accept for school her parents dress her in hot pink. Before she transfered into the high school she lived far away and had a very abusive boyfriend so she has scares all over her face and arms
((you can start to RP any time..))
***action leans against wall
Name: Matthew Talbot
Grade: 11

Matt sat in front of the school, drawing in a sketch book. He wasn't very good at drawing anything except medevil weapons. And that he enjoyed doing. He had only a few friends he'd grown distant with and was a semi well known loner. It was a known fact that 96% of the time, he wouldn't talk to anyone after one meeting unless he considered them nice. His coal black hair blew into his face, slightly obscuring the view of his dark brown eyes.
Kadence walks through the halls stareing down at the floor as it was her first day in this new school and didn't know anyone she was very shy and didn't want anyone to noitce her.. she looked down at her navy blue nails and black coat and boots because what was under the coat she hated.. a hot pink dress her mother made her wear every day..
He went in since it was too cold to be out. On his way to the locker, he spied Kandace. "Hello..." he said quietly.
Name:Shoko
Grade:11
Appearance:like avatar(except walks around in black skirt and a blue jacket)
Bio:N/A
DemonFlame42
He went in since it was too cold to be out. On his way to the locker, he spied Kandace. "Hello..." he said quietly.

she looked turned around and looked surpriesd that someone said hello to her "hi.." she said shyly and than contuied on her way to her math class
"At least she didn't call me freak." he thought quietly to himself. He continued on to World History.

Later that day, at lunch...
Kadence stood in the lunch line to get her lunch and as she did she heard the people in the line talking about her saying stuff like "have you seen that new girl Kadence?? she is totaly weird.. I mean.. A pink dress under a black coat??? how weird is that??" she heard them and stood there takeing it for she was used to it and was holding back her tears I wish I never came here she thought as she got her lunch and sat down at a table
Runs up to Kadence and taps her on the shoulder. "Hey Kay! Long time so see.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces