Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vanille closed her eyes as she sang. She could hear him strumming his guitar. For a moment in her life she felt content and perfectly calm. She never thought should would be able to feel like this again after the "accident". The words were just coming to her as she sang.

Jeering Heckler

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxx███████████████████████████████████████ ███ █ ❤ ╭ .•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤... .•:´¨•

____ I BREAK THROUGH ____ WHAT YOU VIEW ____ JUST TO COUNTERACT
_----_--__ KAMIKAZE FLASH ____ DRIVE WHEN I __---__ FIGHT BACK ___________
___________ watcha gonna do watcha gonna say °
( when i wipe the smile right off of your face )
▬▬ `*

━━━━RIGHT NOW━━ ━━BREAK OUT━━ ━━TAKEDOWN ━━━━

__ _ I _ w a n n a _ t a k e _ y o u _ d o w n _ I _ w a n n a _ t a k e _ y o u _ o u t _ I _ w a n n a _ b e _ t h e _ o n e _ t o _ ____
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _ break your dignity _

______________________ * all your empty. PRIDE
gfgedgegegergegegergehinihhgergergegergege▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WILL ROT THE HOLE INSIDE

__ Outfit _ ▬▬
gfgedgegegergegegergegergergegergege_______ But you'd ♕ * make a
_____ __ __ `&&beautiful suicide

xxxxx⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰

A small,frail,figure stood at the foot of the stairs leading into the school. She looked around observing the passing students and faculty. Chatter,and noise surrounded her. Paimona crumbled the paper in her hand and gritted her teeth and growled silently to herself."Too loud..." She grumbleled to herself as she walked her way to the the office. She distracted herself by listening to the sound of her jewelry shaking with each step she took. Paimona walked with a certain bounce to her, that if she might say so herself was quite appealing. She wore her confidence like a costume as she walked through the halls.She heard a girl murmur to her friend about how full of herself Paimona seemed to think she was. Well it was true, she was quite narcissistic.

Paimona knew she was immensely late, and that most of the classes were done with at this point. Well it took a while to get here;see she had to tell some clingy boy she had deceived that she was leaving and was only mooching off of him.Poor boy though, claimed to love her. In the end she had to use physical force to make him leave her alone. She was almost sure the boy wouldn't contact her ever again. Paimona walked from the office twirling a key around her finger with the number 10 embedded in it. She had heard she would be sharing with three other individuals. They would have to learn to give her the distance she needed or things wouldn't be too pretty.

~little time skip~

Paimona had no finished throwing her bags in her dorm.She didn't feel the need to unpack just yet, because she wanted to settle in and explore her new playground.Maybe go find someone to entertain her for a while before she got bored of them. She walked outside and looked around.Everyone seemed to either not give her a second glance, or they would be occupied by the person in front of them. She scrunched up her nose and flumped down on a bench nearby what seemed to be a garden. She wasn't used to this....not being noticed.

ooc:Nice to meet you all!~ Call me May :3

Im a bit rusty because I haven't roleplayed in two months.Anywhoo~ sorry if this seems like a lot.Its because its the first post..>-< usually I would write way more but i have an extreme headache...plus its already 6 pages and I wanna jump in.Oh me oh my im babbling again.
                                        Well It seems like everyone is talking to someone else, so if anyone is free or has room for one more in their group pm or quote me please. In the meantime I'll be reading previous posts to catch up. Bye now :3
M o n i q u e

User Image

██████████████████████████████████████████

Waking up from her afternoon nap Monique was surprised to find that she was alone. She could have sworn that she had been with at least one of her siblings earlier...unless she sleepwalked. That was always a plausible option now-a-days seeing as she seemed to get little sleep at night. Great way to fool your teachers she thought with a small snort. Brushing off the leaves that had fallen on her form Monique saw that there were many clusters of students around both the gate and the nearby areas. Who are they and where did Natsumi, Setsuna, and El go?

Thinking that she could get a better view from a higer vantage point she concentrated on her magic. Snapping her eyes open she slammed her hands into the ground. A large gust of wind did appear...only it was uncontrolled and instead of having a graceful little leap up into her tree she was harshly propelled upwards, and it was only by scrambling for a branch did she manage to hang from one. Sighing she looked at the students around her, glad that most were still absorbed in their own conversations. "I'm going to have to ask Setsuna for some more help it seems," she grumbled, as she tried to swing herself up to balance on her branch.

OOC: Ha ha fail first post. Anyone want to talk with Monique? OTL

██████████████████████████████████████████

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Natsumi followed close beside her brother. But she decided to take one last look around
                          before anything bad starts happening. Who knows? Without one of the dean's children around,
                          things might start to get chaotic.
                          "Go ahead first brother, i'll catch up with you later ~ don't miss me too much she yelled
                          to her brother Oh and make sure to get me food if i don't appear within an hour " she
                          exclaimed.

She then took off and took a walk around the school. She happened to be drawn in by a
                          beautiful voice in the garden. ahh.. what was her name again? She rubbed her head
                          trying to remember, but the name can't seem to come to mind. There were two boys beside her.
                          Natsumi walked over and greeted them with a warm hello.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
S U K I~
U
K
I
~

User Image
Suki raised an eyebrow "Ahuh well that beautiful is Suki." she grinned at him and took the rose, but right as she took it she made it catch on fire and shrivel up and become ashes in the palm of her hands. Then she blew off the ashes off of her hand "Oh and nice to meet you too, hope you didn't mind me burning the rose."

Dapper Genius

User Image

Jaydn smiled when Vanille singing was at a high. It was flawless. While he was playing, he saw another girl coming towards them. "My lucky day...two cuties in one foul swoop. I love this school already." Jaydn thought to himself. He keep the music going.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User ImageMycl's other minion spotted a lone girl in a tree. The same one he sat in earlier. He looks at Vanille, Jaydn, and the other girl. "Sorry, I just have to go before i just start sobbing." He gets up and appears in front of the tree the girl is sitting in. He climbs up and sits in front of her. He watches her try to get her balance. He chuckles a little. "Hi, my name is Mycl" He says. "Whats yours?" He asks politely staring at the cute girl in front of him.
User Image
he just started laughing this girl was somethin else "as long as you didnt do it because you dont like me then its fine" and laughed agin that was different but he liked different then smiled a sexy smile at her

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
S U K I~
U
K
I
~

User Image
As she was trying to ignore his attractive smile she looked at her luggage. "Well anyways I think I'm going to go and find my dorm if you don't mind."

Jeering Heckler

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxx███████████████████████████████████████ ███ █ ❤ ╭ .•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤... .•:´¨•

____ I BREAK THROUGH ____ WHAT YOU VIEW ____ JUST TO COUNTERACT
_----_--__ KAMIKAZE FLASH ____ DRIVE WHEN I __---__ FIGHT BACK ___________
___________ watcha gonna do watcha gonna say °
( when i wipe the smile right off of your face )
▬▬ `*

━━━━RIGHT NOW━━ ━━BREAK OUT━━ ━━TAKEDOWN ━━━━

__ _ I _ w a n n a _ t a k e _ y o u _ d o w n _ I _ w a n n a _ t a k e _ y o u _ o u t _ I _ w a n n a _ b e _ t h e _ o n e _ t o _ ____
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx _ break your dignity _

______________________ * all your empty. PRIDE
gfgedgegegergegegergehinihhgergergegergege▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WILL ROT THE HOLE INSIDE

__ Outfit _ ▬▬
gfgedgegegergegegergegergergegergege_______ But you'd ♕ * make a
_____ __ __ `&&beautiful suicide

xxxxx⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰

Paimona heard a rustling sound not to far away from her. Because of her heightened senses they seemed like they were way closer than they were.She could hear them more and more, and they wouldn't stop. Paimona could feel her blood boiling up, but more than that..her curiousty was peeked. Maybe she would find a little snack. Paimona grabbed her handbag and walked, almost running, towards the sound.When she arrived she noticed a blue haired female sitting in a tree. Instantly she thought the girl was quite attractive. She had a calm expression with a delicate looking frame. Someone Paimona wouldn't mind having in her company. Paimona furrowed a eyebrow as she stared at the girl."You smell of a dark creature". It was obviously she wasn't all the good at starting a conversation..

Paimona climber herself up in the tree, but above the girl. Paimona watched as a boy climbed up there to speak to female.It seemed he didn't notice her, so Paimona decided to keep herself silent and observe for a moment unless she was spoken to. The boy's eyes were a bit red, like he had just been crying, or was ready to. Then again..he could just be tired.

User Image
Damon still smiling his sexy smile "need any help with your bags?"

Invisible Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Craig Monsanto █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Standing at the top of the stairs, the bright haired male had one hand in his pocket and the other holding onto his old luggage. His clothing choice, bright red pants with a striped shirt, suited him well and made others passing by stare. Its not like he didn't like all the attention, people giving him weird looks and whispering, he loved it actually. It's what he lived for. The male stared down at the name tag under his foot that read , "Craig Monsanto, New Student.". A smile crept onto his face at the sight of his name. He then noticed that he hadn't moved anywhere at that the same scenery was quite boring after a while. "Time to move on then," Craig whispered to himself, placing a toothpick in his mouth "Standing will get you no where." He lifted his foot and began to walk towards the school, his hand sweating lightly.
Who could blame him for rushing a bit? He was excited! Maybe a bit ... too excited? He had taken an awful spill and ended up on his back in the middle of the sidewalk, his black sleek suitcase laying lifeless beside him. He eventually sighed and made himself comfortable on the sidewalk. "Not due into dorms for another thirty minutes or so... might as well make myself comfortable." Craig said as he crossed his legs and put his arms behind his head for comfort. People walked around him and stared at him like he was insane and continued on their way.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vanille slowly stopped singing. She looked to Mycl sadly. Her singing was making him want to cry. She felt mad that he had that reaction to it. That isn't what she wanted. She wanted people to feel happy when they heard her sing. She noticed a girl walked up to her. "Hello," she said.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Natsumi walked over to the guy playing the guitar. she sure have a beautiful
                          voice.
                          . she told the guy. oh and, by the way, my name is natsumi. just
                          call me Nats if you like. and what might your name be?

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
S U K I~
U
K
I
~

User Image
"No, I think I can handle it myself." she said it plainly, but she didn't mean to. Suki just likes being independent, but not wanting to be rude she asks Damon "But you could point me where the dorms would be." giving him a little smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff