Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to Luminescent Academy If you're here it means that you're different from normal people be you a creature or just a altered human. There are human residents but there are more monster her then humans. This school will help you control your powers and blend into human society. We hope you enjoy your time hear at Luminescent Academy.
Rules

I don't care how long or short your post is as long as people can respond to it it's fine.
No God Modding
You must post at least ponce a week, if you are not able to pm me your reason
If you want to leave the RP let me or Angel know and what your reason is
Keep this Rp PG-16
Romance is encouraged but if it comes to a sex scene then please use a time skip
Cussing i allowed just keep it minimal
Pm all profiles to me the deans two daughters are open.
Skeleton

Skeletons
Name:
Username:
Powers: (if any)
Bio:
Picture: (anime)
Dorm #

The Dean of the school also has a son and 2 daughters. Roles are filled
Dorms

Male 3 roommates
Dorm 1- Jaydn Coyne, Craig Monsanto
Dorm 2- Kiyoshi
Dorm 3- Mycl Smith
Dorm 4

Female 3 roommates
Dorm 5- Vanille
Dorm 6
Dorm 7
Dorm 8- Suki

Co-Ed 4 roommates
Dorm 9- IA
Dorm 10- Bones, Paimona Angelico Makara
Dorm 11- Snowy, Keji, Misaki
Dorm 12- Raine Knightly, Catalina Miraldi, Damon

Private Dorms
Dorm 666- Elden Bishop
Deans Children- Setsuna, Natsumi
When you get accepted post your profiles Here

The OOC is Here
OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
User Image
Setsuna
Setsuna woke up before both of his sisters and decided not to wake them up. "They should get some more sleep." he whispered as he got dressed and left. "Okay I should probably go and welcome the new students." he said aloud as he walked to the front of the school and sat down in front of the doors waiting for everyone to arrive.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Elden woke up early like always he looked around his room and smiled at the pile of cloths he had heaped on the floor "Damn yo I had a mean party my head hella hurts" he said getting out o.f bed and walked to the shower.He stepped back out and got dressed in his cloths he had left out for that day and walked out of his room.He headed out to the doors and spotted Setsuna "hey bro whats good?" he asked sitting next to him "And why the hell you always out here waiting around for these new meat sacks" he asked him.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bones stode in the devils castle waiting for her to send him to his new school she apired infront of him in only a black bikkini top and short shorts she wrapped her taile around his neck "behave yourself and have nothing to do with that thing you call a sister" Bones nooded his head then she snaped her fingers and he disapired then reapired in front of the school bilding surounder by fire
User Image
Setsuna
Setsuna looked at El when he walked over and smiled. "What's not fun about meeting people that have to go to class when i don't." he said with a grin on his face. "Plus my sisters are still asleep so i couldn't stay there." he said when he noticed the fire. "Hey there." he said waving to the kid.

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
      User Image
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                          x« am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends with t h e m?
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen I kill then with kindness and love?
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen I kill the with kindness and love and the stars dim out?
                                          I ' mx n o tx what y o u x — call xaxR A P U N Z E L .
                                          xxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⁏ )
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ۰ • ● 【 IA ❀ (イア)】 ● • ۰ Am I?
                                          ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                                          xxxxxx: The wind: blows foward like my life on a sunny 。day
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ∂ я є α м ' sx ω σ я ℓ ם, ax ℓ є ɢ є и ∂ ' sx s σ υ ℓ.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMaybe they're all true...?
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwish uponxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe stars
                                          xxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⁏ )
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMOST OF THE SHADOWS OF LIFE ARE CAUSED BY
                                          STANDING IN OUR OWN SUNSHINE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMOST OF THE SHADOWS OF LIFE ARE CAUSED BY
                                          STANDING IN OUR OWN SUNSHINE

xxxxxxxxxxxxx; . . .Hope? xxxx I - I will...
                                          x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                          x Aren't I˚ moreador able?
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Kill them with my k i n d n e s s `
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand my LOVE
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHAT IS YOUR TRUE INTENTION? WHAT IS MINE?
                                              xxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪The Celestial Amaterasu/Air Nymph, IA (イア) «
                                              xx──────────────────────────────────────────────
                                                      The sound of metal against metal echoed through the silent training room. A lone Celestial Amaterasu/Air Nymph with extremely long, pale pink hair and blueish-purple eyes stood, drawing back a silver bow and arrow at a target board. With all of her attention pinpointed onto the center point of the target board, the girl let go of the arrow, the split second sound of the sleek piece of metal and wood pierced the air.

Missed by an inch. Letting her grip on her bow relax, IA stared at the spot where the arrow hit. This bow was made out of silver, tighter than her old bow made out of wood. No wonder why she missed. Oh, she did hit the human target board, but on the side where the victim wouldn't be affected. Sighing, the Celestial Amaterasu/Air Nymph walked up to it, grasped the end, and yanked it out. No point wasting an arrow, even if she was on training ground and could get a new one. Suddenly turning around and grabbing a throwing knife, with a sharp flick of the wrist it shot out, lodging itself perfectly on another fake human target, making IA look better than she seemed. Frowning, the pale pinkette walked over like she did with the arrow, yanking the knife out. It was more difficult than the arrow, but she payed no attention to it.

Her eyes stared blankly at the walls and everything around her. You see, IA was not the type that was bubbly and talkative. No━ she was almost the opposite. The fifteen year old was not one who talked a lot. Actually, she wasn't very social at all, she was very quiet, soft-spoken, withdrawn/distant, insecure (meaning she had low confidence in herself), individualistic, sharp-eyed/observant, and maybe slightly internally morbid. However, she liked to be quiet, she liked to express herself, not just through her voice but through her hands and her clothes. She loved to draw, that's what she tended to do, sneak out into the parts of the gardens where the others were not, the parts that were a bit more wild and quiet, and draw the flowers. She loved to draw almost as much as she loved to sing, she would sit there humming while she doodled and daydreamed and be perfectly happy. Thus, she always carried a brush, pencil, and pen, just in case. Her voice was also soft, light-toned, and relatively clear. Perfect for singing. However, she also loved technology. She admired video games and such...

IA was not related to anyone, besides her deceased mother and father. No siblings, unfortunately. However, that did not bother IA one bit, she would rather be alone. The Celestial Amaterasu/Air Nymph froze, when she heard voices outside, but shook her head and switched back and forth between the throwing knives and bow/arrow. Deciding it would be better to work on her magical abilities later, she said nothing as the sounds of arrows and knives cut through the air.

[ o ] ut [ o ] f [ c ] haracter ( FAIL. «

with my °eyes c l o s e d , I see the future
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxunfold, while the past HIDES AWAY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Feelings ↪ Calm XXXXXLocation ↪ Training Room XXXXX
                                              Company ↪ No oneXXXXXAttire ↪ See picture.
                                              XXXXXThe song playingThe Hunger Games -- Deep Shadows

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bones thinking he should make this fun walked over to the guy that just spoke to him "why 'ello mate names bones" then put out his hand for the guy to shake but what the guy didnt know was there was a small bone spike stiking out of his hand hopeing it would stab the guy

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Elden looked at the boy who appeared in flames "Here we go with bad a** number one" he said rolling his eyes "Why cant they just pull up in a car or some s**t man" he said shaking his head "I mean they always try and show up in some fancy a** way" he said leaning back "If I could have my way I would beat there asses like I did to that ice kid last year" he said with a laugh.
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXCatalina Miraldi

Catalina woke with a start as the train whistle announced their arrivle. She glanced at her watch, then let out a yelp of alarm. The train had been delayed but they had assured her they would make good time. Good time my a**! She thought angrily. She now only had an hour to collect her things and cross the strange town to her new school.
She shoved her way through the crowded sea of people, unable to manage anything except a few "excuse.....pardon......can you.....please....MOVE!" People began getting the idea and made way for her, but it still took almost 20 minutes to get to the luggage, her temper rising the entire way. Could have at least sent a driver.....stupid school....stupid elders.....don't even know how to teach... she grumbled on and on in her head, working through her anger.
Once she had managed to find her things, she took a moment to collect herself. She took out a map she had received on the train and began manuvering around the twisting streets that were so unlike her own back home. a small pang of homesickness started to take root, yearning for the dense woods that surrounded her home. But that quickly subsided once she remembered she was mad at them for sending her here in the first place. As she turned the last corner, her anger vanished. The school, is was...beautiful! she thought. Dispite herself she smiled, wondering if this would be a worthwhile experiance afterall. She walked through the giant gates, down the main path that led to the school, excited for what was to come.

Dapper Genius

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Raine was woken up bright and early by an, obviously, anxious mother. Her mother was completely silent as her daughter got dressed in her adjoining bathroom. It had been decided that they would have her driven to school by the family limo driver. That would be the very last luxury that she would endure, she was positive. According to her father, who had done extensive research on this school before sending her off there, said that they had all manner of students. Most of them, most people didn't think existed.

The young girl sighed, as she was shown to the car. Her parents wouldn't be coming with her, that was for sure. They would never be seen going into a place like that. Even if the one attending was their one and only child. She wondered what they would tell the press after they report her missing. Actually, they would probably go the simple route, and say that their genius of a daughter was excepted to this extremely exclusive school in Germany or something.

It took a little while to get there, but eventually they made it. The door was opened for her, and she stepped out of the Limousin. Her violet-blue eyes scanned the school quickly, but she didn't pay any heed to the students who were already about. She heard the Limo drive off. That was the last time she would hear it. She strode onto campus, not making eye contact with anyone. She had no bags, since her family had them sent to her room beforehand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff