Welcome to Gaia! ::

xerath momentai ((death form))

User Image

xerath momentai ((humen form))

:User Image

baby seal,zeus

User Image

xerath goes and lays next to her and wraps his arms around ehr"your wonderful i just wanted to let you know"he said kissing her cheek,as he slowly begens to cuddles with her"i still cant beleive we just did that"he laughed into her ear quietly
lucky momentai

User Image
Snowy giggled cudduled and said I know then giggled some more and said well you should then kissed him on his check

Snowys dress

User Image

baby seal,zeus

User Image[/align

xerath kisses her cheek right afters she did then says"are you going to put your coat back,or are you going to keep teaseing me with that sexy dress of your"he said bitting on her ears plafully
GreenDayVamp
lucky momentai

User Image
Snowy giggled and said what you want me to? Then poked his nose

Snowys dress

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vanille's eyes widened. She could not believe he just did that. He pretty much told his ex to screw of. He used to be in love with her right? How could he do that so easily? Was it really because of her? Vanille couldn't help but smile and jump on Jaydn. She smothered his in kisses.
((Yay I was missed biggrin ))

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
S U K I~

Suki sat up and crossed her arms in dissapointment "But I wanted to burn it" she said like a pouty little kid. Then cleared her throat "Alright then why dont you use your little magic wand thing and poof your drugs away or throw it away" she said while poking his cheek.
lizzyswag
User Image
Damon smiled and said you know I can just make more apire then laught and said I do this then he got out his wand and added and it's all out of my room I do it agin and it's back a 3rd time and they could be here

User Image

baby seal,zeus

User Image

xerath luaghs and looks at her,then pokes her nose'its ok,no matter what your stilll going to look sexy'he kisses her check and sits up

GreenDayVamp

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
S U K I~

Suki thought for a second then grabbed his wand "Oh you could break your wand eh? Good ideeeaaaa, but first you would have to make em disappear" she said looking at the wand.
lucky momentai

User Image
Snowy giggled and said why thank you then kissed him on his lips

Snowys dress
lizzyswag
User Image
Damon laught and said already made it disappear but then frowned and looked down the only way to keep from make it reapir was to get out a cigaret and smoke THAT. So that what he did he pulled out a cigaret stuck it in his mouth lite it then toke a nice long drag and blow the smoke out of his mouth
xerath nods"anytime'he said as he brushes her hair gently

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
S U K I~

Suki swatted her hands at the smoke, and coughed a bit, then handed him back his wand. "Well alrighty then" she said then laid back down.
lizzyswag
User Image
Damon said sorry as she batted at the smoke then toke another drag of his cigaret but this time made sure the smoke went in a different direction. Then throw the cigaret off the side of the roof not even sure it was out but didn't even care. He turned to suki and brushed a hair out of her face and said how did I get so lucky to have domeone like you?

Familiar Friend

Zakuro The slime girl wondered were damon and suki her two friends where !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff