decent 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Kawaii Sentai

12,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
O//O Ummm are you sure this is your dorm room??? I mean no offence but your ...your...a dude. eek Ummm....

-Avery tries to wriggle out of the hug-

Sorry umm your name...??? I'm Avery.. Maybe we should speak with the headmaster about this nu?? sweatdrop

Shirtless Gaian

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Avery Cho's avatar godzilla9052's avatar LIFEZ_A_BLOODY_WAR's avatar Hitorie's avatar SereneJoy's avatar Rin_Kagamine1994's avatar
Name is D3@th ya this my dorm -shows u my dorm paper-

Ruthless Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Big Tipper 100
"Hey," Moka said, heatedly, "Avery. I'm your dormmate, not this one. Anyone gives you s**t, I'll make em know they're place! Besides, I practically own the headmaster, so what i say goes. Okay?" she glared at the De@th. "Got that?"

(( yo, godzilla, im going back to college tomorrow for my sophomore semester so ill be on more often, which is why i was gonna wait))

Shirtless Gaian

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
you dont own the headmaster -tskune walks into the dorm and runs up and hugs you- :T

Kawaii Sentai

12,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
@.@ I dont know... he has the slip O.o but then your my roommate ??? Headmaster!!!!!! Are they both my roommates??? If they are then one of us has to share a bed O.O emotion_jawdrop O/////O

Shirtless Gaian

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
head master cody -walks in- um tskune and moka are in the dorm next door and d3@th uand avery are in this dorm -.-
Meme
User Image

*closes the blinds of my dorm and goes to read a book on my bed without bothering to go interact with other students*

Shirtless Gaian

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-D3@th sends meme a kitkat as a token of friendship-

Ruthless Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Big Tipper 100
Moka kicks Tsukune out of the school. "KNOW YOUR PLACE TSUKUNE AND GET BACK TO THE OTHERR MOKA!!!" Moka turns to Avery, then De@th, "I'm your roommate, Avery, and De@th can go to the other room." Kicks De@th and glares at the headmaster "If you want some of this cody, come at me!" She bared her vampire fangs daring someone to challenge her.

Kawaii Sentai

12,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
O/////O I'm...I'm..sharing a room with death!!!! A guy!!!! Is my roommate *blushes red* But..but..O///O

-Avery walks to her bed a sits, while looking at death-

redface eek heh..heh...Umm im sorry for over reacting death sweatdrop This is just new to me ... Thanks Moka ^_^ I'll let you know if anything happens. Oh headmaster my brother maybe joining this school i'll inform you when he arrives ^_^

Shirtless Gaian

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-d3@th grabs moka and tosses her into room next door and i go put my pjs on- (they are godzilla pajamas and godzilla slippers and i show avery my yoshi pj set

Ruthless Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Big Tipper 100
"cute dog," Moka says wipes her face," but you should learn your place." kicks headmaster through wall. Moka looks at Avery. "when will that guy learn? I'm an S class monster, super vampire and he hits me and puts wolf spit in me...gross..." rolls eyes.

Kawaii Sentai

12,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
eek -In shock about the whole scene that just took place-

Um...Death, was it really okies to throw her into her like that? Won't she get angry?? O.O And you didnt have to change in front of me like that >/////< O.O oh yoshi pjs these are cute ^-^ 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff