decent 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Kawaii Sentai

13,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
O//O Ummm are you sure this is your dorm room??? I mean no offence but your ...your...a dude. eek Ummm....

-Avery tries to wriggle out of the hug-

Sorry umm your name...??? I'm Avery.. Maybe we should speak with the headmaster about this nu?? sweatdrop

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Avery Cho's avatar godzilla9052's avatar LIFEZ_A_BLOODY_WAR's avatar Hitorie's avatar SereneJoy's avatar Rin_Kagamine1994's avatar
Name is D3@th ya this my dorm -shows u my dorm paper-

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
"Hey," Moka said, heatedly, "Avery. I'm your dormmate, not this one. Anyone gives you s**t, I'll make em know they're place! Besides, I practically own the headmaster, so what i say goes. Okay?" she glared at the De@th. "Got that?"

(( yo, godzilla, im going back to college tomorrow for my sophomore semester so ill be on more often, which is why i was gonna wait))

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
you dont own the headmaster -tskune walks into the dorm and runs up and hugs you- :T

Kawaii Sentai

13,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
@.@ I dont know... he has the slip O.o but then your my roommate ??? Headmaster!!!!!! Are they both my roommates??? If they are then one of us has to share a bed O.O emotion_jawdrop O/////O

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
head master cody -walks in- um tskune and moka are in the dorm next door and d3@th uand avery are in this dorm -.-
Meme
User Image

*closes the blinds of my dorm and goes to read a book on my bed without bothering to go interact with other students*

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-D3@th sends meme a kitkat as a token of friendship-

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Moka kicks Tsukune out of the school. "KNOW YOUR PLACE TSUKUNE AND GET BACK TO THE OTHERR MOKA!!!" Moka turns to Avery, then De@th, "I'm your roommate, Avery, and De@th can go to the other room." Kicks De@th and glares at the headmaster "If you want some of this cody, come at me!" She bared her vampire fangs daring someone to challenge her.

Kawaii Sentai

13,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
O/////O I'm...I'm..sharing a room with death!!!! A guy!!!! Is my roommate *blushes red* But..but..O///O

-Avery walks to her bed a sits, while looking at death-

redface eek heh..heh...Umm im sorry for over reacting death sweatdrop This is just new to me ... Thanks Moka ^_^ I'll let you know if anything happens. Oh headmaster my brother maybe joining this school i'll inform you when he arrives ^_^

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-d3@th grabs moka and tosses her into room next door and i go put my pjs on- (they are godzilla pajamas and godzilla slippers and i show avery my yoshi pj set

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
"cute dog," Moka says wipes her face," but you should learn your place." kicks headmaster through wall. Moka looks at Avery. "when will that guy learn? I'm an S class monster, super vampire and he hits me and puts wolf spit in me...gross..." rolls eyes.

Kawaii Sentai

13,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
eek -In shock about the whole scene that just took place-

Um...Death, was it really okies to throw her into her like that? Won't she get angry?? O.O And you didnt have to change in front of me like that >/////< O.O oh yoshi pjs these are cute ^-^ 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff