Welcome to Gaia! ::

many shades of gray
she continues to lie on the ground wounded.

Sharyn noticed her on the floor and walked over, peering down from above. "You okay?" she asked.
darkdragonqueen
many shades of gray
she continues to lie on the ground wounded.

Sharyn noticed her on the floor and walked over, peering down from above. "You okay?" she asked.
"probably. though lying on the floor won't help much. could you help me up?" she asked, rolling over and sticking out a hand.
many shades of gray
"probably. though lying on the floor won't help much. could you help me up?" she asked, rolling over and sticking out a hand.

"Yeah," she said after a second's hesitation, but helped her up.
darkdragonqueen
many shades of gray

"Yeah," she said after a second's hesitation, but helped her up.
she stood up shakily. "ow.. did you know air vents have sharp edges? that's something i won't do again. hi, i'm erica. and you are?"
many shades of gray
she stood up shakily. "ow.. did you know air vents have sharp edges? that's something i won't do again. hi, i'm erica. and you are?"

"No, I didn't, and I'll remember that if I ever try to escape this prison," she said, "Name's Sharyn."
darkdragonqueen
many shades of gray

"No, I didn't, and I'll remember that if I ever try to escape this prison," she said, "Name's Sharyn."
"nice to meet you, sharyn. listen, can you point me towards mr. olsen's math? it's my first day."
many shades of gray
"nice to meet you, sharyn. listen, can you point me towards mr. olsen's math? it's my first day."

"Yeah, and actually, I'm headed there now, so if you want, you can follow me," she said, and started walking again.
darkdragonqueen
many shades of gray

"Yeah, and actually, I'm headed there now, so if you want, you can follow me," she said, and started walking again.
"thank you kindly, ma'am." she muttered and stumbled shakily after her.
many shades of gray

"yeah, don't mention it," she said, without turning to look behind her.
darkdragonqueen
many shades of gray

"yeah, don't mention it," she said, without turning to look behind her.
she continued to stumble along behind her.
many shades of gray

She stopped in the entrance to the math class, "Right in there, I have somewhere I have to go right now, but I might be back," she said, and headed off to do something she didn't think she would ever do, go back to the school psychiatrist's office.
darkdragonqueen
many shades of gray

She stopped in the entrance to the math class, "Right in there, I have somewhere I have to go right now, but I might be back," she said, and headed off to do something she didn't think she would ever do, go back to the school psychiatrist's office.
she stumbled in and sat down.
*as he neared his office he pulls out his keys and unlocks the door and walks in a gets on his computer and gets on gaiaonline.com then he starts talking to people from around the globe while shopping for clothes for his avatar* hm, many shades of gray and darkdragonqueen are on cool. I'll pm them here in a sec.
She took a deep breath and slowly entered his office, but knocking quietly on the door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff