Welcome to Gaia! ::

Abinadi
*he starts walking around school purring and then runs into sharyn* hello miss.

"No thanks," she said, in almost an irritable tone. Her arms crossed across her chest and she leaned her head back against her locker, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.
darkdragonqueen
Abinadi

"No thanks," she said, in almost an irritable tone. Her arms crossed across her chest and she leaned her head back against her locker, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.
o well what is wrong if i may ask? ((can i be the school physciatrist?))
Mya wandered down the hall and finally came across her locker, she entered the combination and the door swung open. She removed some books from her bag, placing them in her locker and then removed the books for her next class.
Abinadi
darkdragonqueen
Abinadi

{I guess, if you want, don't matter to me...}
"Well, for one thing," she started and looked at him, "everything is wrong, school life, just everything."
Dragonmati
cleste
maria walked in to the high school. her bag was slung over her sholder as she walked to her locker "another day another stressful test" maria sighed
Mati was on the locker beside her, he heard her. He then said, "Oh c'mon it's not that hard, is it?" Mati said, he was usually good at school but didn't want to brag about it.

well there inoying but i prefer to draw then do a test
darkdragonqueen
Abinadi
darkdragonqueen
Abinadi

"Well, for one thing," she started and looked at him, "everything is wrong, school life, just everything."
oh well step into my office and we can discuss this. *motions his arm to a door close to them* ((dont worry i wont make fun of people or tease them i will just listen to them and try to help them.))
Abinadi
darkdragonqueen
Abinadi
darkdragonqueen
Abinadi

oh well step into my office and we can discuss this. *motions his arm to a door close to them* ((dont worry i wont make fun of people or tease them i will just listen to them and try to help them.))

{That's cool}
She grumbled, but hesitantly aggreed as she pried herself from her locker. "This better not take forever" she said.
Seranaru looks down at her watch and notes that school was going to begin soon. She stands up, this time not stumbling, and walked into the school building. At her locker, she stuffed her enitre bookbag in, grabbed a pencil, and a notebook, then left for science.
Another typical day.. She mumbled a moment to soon. Lighting shot through the sky, sending thunder shaking the halls. A smirk grew across her face. She loved nothing more then lifes terrifying thrills.
cleste
Dragonmati
cleste
maria walked in to the high school. her bag was slung over her sholder as she walked to her locker "another day another stressful test" maria sighed
Mati was on the locker beside her, he heard her. He then said, "Oh c'mon it's not that hard, is it?" Mati said, he was usually good at school but didn't want to brag about it.

"so would I but you don't hear me wining about it... no offense" Mati said trying not to make her feel bad, "I'm Mati, and you are"
Mya slamed her locker, the sound bounced of the walls and she cringed I shouldn't have done that... She thought to herself as she walked away, towards her first class.
maria grabed her books and closed her locker "well off to class" she said as she did a little strech
Dragonmati
cleste
Dragonmati
cleste

"so would I but you don't hear me wining about it... no offense" Mati said trying not to make her feel bad, "I'm Mati, and you are"

"maria, by the way whats your first class" maria said as she finished her strech
Seranaru saddened as she realized the "thunder" she heard was no more then a locker being slammed.
Darn.. and i thought today was going to be exciting for a split second...
She fingered the lighters in her pocket, but decided to hold them off until later.
In her science class, she took a seat near the back and opened her notebook, and started jotting down notes from the board.
cleste
Dragonmati
cleste
Dragonmati
cleste

"maria, by the way whats your first class" maria said as she finished her strech
"Uhm... I don't know..." Mati said wondering, "What about u?"
Dragonmati
cleste
Dragonmati
cleste
Dragonmati
cleste

"Uhm... I don't know..." Mati said wondering, "What about u?"

"math" she sigh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas