Welcome to Gaia! ::

Micheal walked in the front doors, wearing his usual baggy black jeans and black t-shirt, running a hand through his short, spiked black hair. He smiled when he saw Mint. "Hey, Mint! Wait up!" He said, running slightly to cath up with her. "Hey," He said again, once he reached her.
She came to the door and slowly opened it and stepped inside. The building was immensely large, or at least it seemed that way because it was the first day. "Now, to find the office" she thought to herself.
Ninus
Ninus noticed the girl in front of him and suddenly stopped. "Hello." He said.

"Hiya," she said in a friendly tone. "You new here?" she asked, not finding him familiar. She was suprised that he seemed so calm. Normally she made people nervous.
Hearing her name being called, she stopped while looking at Micheal curiosly. " Hi." She said simply before she started to walk agian. She was tired, and a little grumpy. Nothing really out-of-the-ordinary. " You seem energetic...somehow that strikes me wrong when I see someone this...energetic in the morning." Mint said before yawning. Okay- herself wasn't really much of a morning person either.
((I just got an event here. eek whee ))
"The office must be completely hidden," Melodie thought as she wandered aimlessly through the main hall. "I can't find it anywhere. At least I'm here pretty early."
"Woah," He said, walking alongside her. "Not a morning person, eh?" He laughed slightly. "I drank a whole pot of coffee this morning...does that explain my energy?" He adjusted his bag on his shoulder, still smiling at her mood. He always found it funny, when she was grumpy about little things.
Escargot
"The office must be completely hidden" Melodie thought as she wandered aimlessly through the main hall. "I can't find it anywhere. At least I'm here pretty early."

((Awesome about the event!!! whee ))
Anatum
Escargot
"The office must be completely hidden" Melodie thought as she wandered aimlessly through the main hall. "I can't find it anywhere. At least I'm here pretty early."

((Awesome about the event!!! whee ))

((I agree. surprised Very awesome. Something more to sell for gold to go towards my quest. 3nodding ))
Anatum
Ninus

"Hiya," she said in a friendly tone. "You new here?" she asked, not finding him familiar. She was suprised that he seemed so calm. Normally she made people nervous.

"Not really." Ninus sighed with a gloomy expression on his face. School had always been something else for him to worry about, he never could have relaxation while at school.
Tay sat by her locker and sighed. Another day alone. Her brother Kaden, had been transfered to a different school. He had reeked havoc to often to let him stay. She gently brushed a strand of her blonde hair out of her face. Her dark blue jeans slightly tight against her legs and the dark pink top gently tight too. Her skate board lay beside, though she wasn't that good it was Tay's way of getting to school. Her black bag had already been put in her locker, so now she was just there. Sitting. Alone. Thinking.
Ninus
Anatum
Ninus

"Not really." Ninus sighed with a gloomy expression on his face. School had always been something else for him to worry about, he never could have relaxation while at school.

((Awesome shirt wink ))

"Oh...?" she said, puzzled at why she hadnt noticed him before. "Why so gloomy?" she asked, noticing that he looked very sad. She hoped that she could help him out, whatever his problem was. She had nothing better to do anyhow.
" Damn straight." Mint mutter. " Well at least -you- had coffee, only thing the apartment was..." Frowning, she crossed her arms infront of her. " Okay- there was coffee but would you really want to taste Meline's coffee? Its...icky." As if to prove herself, Mint stuck her tongue out like a little kid. Blue eyes look at her friend somewhat suspiciously. "...Your even smiling! Argh!" She yelled in fustration while shifting her bookbag. How can someone be so chipper in the morning even with coffee!? Well-...thats Micheal for you though. " Must've been some strong coffee..." She mutter.
after parking his white lancer in the parking lot, link strolls to his locker with his mp3 playing some music to ease to noisy school. "looks like just another year like any other..."
Michael smiled. He turned around for a second, then turning back to her, handed her a cup of hot coffee. "See? I know you so well!" He laughed, turning into his first classroom.
((Gotta go, be back later))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces