Welcome to Gaia! ::

"What class do you have next?" asked Ninus, staring at her now with a small smile.

"English," she muttered, now rolling her eyes. When her eyes came back to meet his, she noticed a small smile growing. This made her smile... she had accomplished what she had come for.
link turned to see who it was, and looks like another person in the school. "oh.. it's alright..." link then continues his way to class trying not to socialize, mainly for the fact that with his music playing, he makes a horrible listener and often gets yelled at.
One of the women from behimd the counter slowly got up and asked for her name.
"Melodie Ledoux." she replied softly.
The woman searched through a filing cabinet for a moment, then pulled out a piece of paper, set it on the counter, and sat back down.
"Thank you." Melodie said, exiting the office and finding herself back in the hall.
Tay heads off to Math. As she gets to class she sits down at the back of the room. Setting her books down and glancing around she notices nobody she knows or recognizes
Melodie glanced around the hall. More people were beginning to arrive. "Well, I still have about 15 minutes to kill, so I might as well spend it outside." she thought as she began walking back towards the main doorway.
after reaching his seat and sitting down, his stomach rumbles. "crap... this will be a looong class... oy" now that he's in class, he's a better listener because no electronics is a school policy while in class so it was a bummer. the song was just going to end too. "damn, my junk food stash ran out too crying dammit my bro raid my backpack again... "
The bell rang, interrupting her visit with - she hadnt even bothered to find out his name. She gave a friendly wave and headed off casually to class.
She sighed, it appeared no one wished to have anything to do with her yet again. Her reputation often preceeded her, leaving her with little social interaction and general loneliness through the school year. Though she often wished someone would give her a chance. Shaking her head she turned the corner, accidently running into a girl who had just exited the main office. "Oh dear, forgive me." She said, pulling her bag back to her side.
BladeMaster Link
after reaching his seat and sitting down, his stomach rumbles. "crap... this will be a looong class... oy" now that he's in class, he's a better listener because no electronics is a school policy while in class so it was a bummer. the song was just going to end too. "damn, my junk food stash ran out too crying dammit my bro raid my backpack again... "

Anatum came into class, a minute late, but walking just as casually as if she had come early. The teacher shot her a glance, and she returned it with a sickeningly sweet smile and a polite nod. She found a seat in the back of the room and noticed a boy infront of her who looked distressed.
Reaching the steps, she looked at her schedule. Her first class was English. This was bound to be her worst class. She could just feel it. Just then, the bell rang. "Hmm, I thought I had more time. I guess not.." she thought, and started trudging towards class.
She arrived and sat at the seat nearest to the door and watched the other students enter. She was beginning to become awfully nervous.
(( ...or not..okay. ))

She continued through the hall, her pace rather slow and lazy. Hearing the bell ring she simply smirked, how else would she arrive other than late, as usual. Casually strolling into the classroom five minutes late the teacher lifted his eyes to the door where she stood. "Glad to see you could join us Ms. Odele." "Not a problem teach." She said waving off his anger with a flick of her hand. Trudging to a desk she kicked back and relaxed, such an easy class, music theory, she had been learning this since she was a child.
link just sat his head down on the table with his stomach constantly bothering him and his interest flying out the window as the minutes pass. His eyes starts to slowly drift off and soon he woke up to a stomp on the floor.
((im going, its hard to be included, coming in late so i shall leave! good bye my fellow gaians!))
S_e_r_a_p_h_i_m
((im going, its hard to be included, coming in late so i shall leave! good bye my fellow gaians!))

(( Aye, it's also hard when people don't read your actions. crying . Good bye bye ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff