Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

User Image
                                --- as we fall into sequence - and we're eating our young -remain silent and still for modesty
                                D o - y o u - p r a y - w i t h - y o u r - e y e s -c l o s e d
                                --------------------------------------- NATURALLY ----- ?

FOLLOW ME - INTO NOWHERE
                                      WOVEN WITH ---- THE UTMOST CARE

WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME ------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN I CHOOSE TO REST MY EYES, COAX ME ------- DON'T COAX ME
                                      WHEN I CHOOSE TO REST MY EYES, COAX ME ------- DON'T COAX ME

Relm Queenston
                                Ren's grin grew wider. "That just gives me more of a reason to do it." He said, laughing a bit, tossing a snowball to himself. He wasn't one to be the mischievous, or mean. He just was having a joke at someone else's expense. And that, was common out of him. He had no real intent of throwing a snowball at her. It wasn't worth it. The only way that he would throw the snowball already in his hand was if someone else threw something at him and the chances of that were slim. After all, it was from someone in a dress that she insisted on not messing with it.

This gave Ren a moment to actually take in account for her dress. It was wonderful. Nice color, setup, and it matched Himeko almost perfectly. Knowing her, even as much as she would deny it, she was a girly girl when she was out buying clothes. And there was no reason to not to. After all, all the stuff she got was perfectly nice to wear, and she basically had something to match any situation. No faults were in that, at least to him.

He began to look a little bit ahead, to see farther down, but the snow blocked most if not all his vision. And it didn't help with the fact that he already had bad enough vision with his glasses off. "You know, we could go back home and enjoy being around each other there." He said, throwing the snow ball down the way and letting it disappear in the snow ahead. Taking his glasses off and cleaning the snow off of them, he turned back to Himeko. "Or, we can find some place to just sit around like normal teenagers do." He said, shrugging since he honestly wanted to go somewhere where in short, he could see much more than outside.
                                have they cleansed you with chloride, and scrubbed behind the knees ✩ Has your body been hollowed by the breeze

ooc |

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                    Ƭhe ditzy kawaiixx!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xKawaiix!x Kawaiix!xKawaiix!

▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁

Candie couldn't hold Seiji's gaze as her face was still a bright shade of pink. Looking down at the ground, the fear of rejection began to creep into her heart. It sent a cold chill through her body, even with the warmth of Seiji's jacket still snug around her shoulders. She couldn't imagine how embarrassed, let alone disappointed she would be if he were to decline her invitation. Taking just a quick glance upwards, she saw that he seemed to be in some deep state of thinking. Also that he looked surprised, worry began to reign over the fear in her heart, if he was surprised then that could mean that he didn't like her! She found herself clutching his jacket, as if at any given moment he would snatch it away and leave her in the snow. There was still an unreasonable amount of hope in her, however, she had a strong hope that Seiji would somehow return her feelings and they would live happily ever after in a magical castle. Though, that may have just been her childish mind at work, trying to plant a false hope in her mind.

She caught her breath when she looked up to find Seiji circling around her, there was almost something protective about it. Then, standing there with the moonlight over him, she could have sworn that he was some magical prince. She felt like she could hardly breathe, only stare at Seiji until she had every detail memorized more then she already did. He looked so thoughtful, somehow she knew he was thinking about her and her invitation. She watched his every move, mesmerized with even the slightest flick of his eyes or movement of his shoulders. When he turned to face her she couldn't help but turn red in the face, the expression on his face was just so like a prince. Is this going to be where he asks me to be his princess?! I knew he was my prince charming! She thought, absolute joy radiating on her face. A sudden thought crossed her mind, would Mama and Papa be happy for her? She was sure they would, they wouldn't have read her all those fairy tales about how she would meet a handsome prince one day.

She felt the mood of the area dim a little bit when they just waited, neither of them saying anything but seemingly waiting for something. Finally, a slow song came on, it was her, and Seiji's, chance. She listened with happy little notes going through her head. Even before the words came out of his mouth she was already mentally nodding. Noting the nervous tone in his voice, she actually found it quite attractive, she nodded and let a smile spread across her face. "Of course, I'm very very happy that you asked! Seiji-Kun" She said, absolutely radiating happiness as she looked happily up at her "prince," she did not think she could quit referring to him as that, not after tonight. Her dancing skills were average, she took some ballet classes sometimes when she had time. Ballroom dancing or slow dancing was not something she was very experienced with, but it was one of the easier dances so she was sure she could learn when they were on the dance floor. The music flowing out of the gym calmed her nerves, even if her happiness had put the butterflies to sleep, they were still there.

(( OOC: I am so sorry for the wait on this post ; _ ; I was having a busy week and a horrible block ))

▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁

Thoughts: I'm so happy! He asked me to dance!x!xxWho I'm With: Seiji-Kunx!xxWhere I am: The school dancex!Mood: Excited - Nervous - Happyx!Outfit: Aren't I cute~? x!xVoice: Horie Yuix!

Mobius Corynthos

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image
miy
oko

User Image
MMM
                                Miyoko held tightly to Isamu’s hand as they walked to his house, lagging a step or two behind him for most of the way. Her heart was still racing but she barely noticed it. Is this a dream? I feel like I’m floating on air. Maybe this is all some drunken fantasy. Maybe I’m only making this up based off all the love stories I used to read. They arrived at Isamu’s house before she could really begin to debate whether or not she was dreaming. The door was locked and most of the lights were out. Miyoko wondered if anyone was even home. Isamu had mentioned his mother, but Miyoko knew nothing else about his family life. Does he have siblings? Is his father still around? Maybe a grandparent or an aunt or something? Or is it just the two of them? She fumbled with the straps of her high heels but managed to take them off quickly enough. She felt so short now, without her extra inches. It didn’t matter that she was taller than the average Japanese woman. She was still shorter than Isamu, though she didn’t really mind. Miyoko followed Isamu into the living room. She delicately sat on the couch when invited to make herself comfortable. When he turned and smiled at her Miyoko found herself tilting her head to one side. Before she could ask why he was smiling though, he had kissed her again. It was too short for her taste.

Miyoko turned and watched Isamu walk into the kitchen, admiring his tall, lean build. Even after he had disappeared from her view, she continued to stare at where he had been, picturing his long back and slightly messy red hair. Miyoko found herself smiling as she stared at nothing. I want to bury my face in his back. And run my fingers through his hair. He’s too tall for me to do both though. She giggled quietly. She could hear Isamu putting the kettle on but then his footsteps retreated. Miyoko settled more comfortably into the couch, a yawn escaping her. She stretched her arms high above her head. As much as she hated to admit it, she was extremely tired. The couch looked so inviting, Miyoko could hardly help herself as she lay down. She curled up slightly, her knees near her stomach. She would only close her eyes for a moment…

Miyoko opened her eyes to find Isamu back in front of her, handing her some clothes. She sat up sleepily, accepting them with a quiet thanks. She stood up from the couch with the clothes in her hands. Miyoko slid her free hand up Isamu’s chest, taking hold of his shirt collar and using it to pull herself up and pull him down so she could give him another kiss. After a few seconds she broke away, knowing it would be more comfortable for her to go change. They could kiss afterwards. She paused though, keeping her face close to his. ”Thank you so much Isamu.” She kissed him a second time, before dropping down to her normal height and padding down the hallways, her lacey blue dress flouncing around her. She opened his bedroom door and slipped inside, making sure to shut the door behind her. A moment later her dress was around her ankles and Miyoko found herself shivering slightly in just her lacey underthings. She quickly pulled on the t-shirt and sweat pants. Looking down, Miyoko giggled a little at the shirt. C’est parfait! She picked her dress up, placing it carefully on the foot of Isamu’s bed so it wouldn’t wrinkle. Then she set about taking off all her jewelry and placing it very carefully with her dress. Lastly, she pulled her braid out completely, running her fingers through her hair before pulling it into a messy blonde ponytail. When she was done, she looked about his room, curious to see what it looked like in there. Her own room was fairly girly and full to bursting with books. The only posters on her walls were of France and the only pictures in her room were of her and her grandmere. It was possible to tell a lot about a person from how they decorated their bedroom and Miyoko wanted to find out everything about Isamu.

There were no posters on the walls here, but more pictures than Miyoko would have ever guessed. She leaned over the table in his room, careful not to touch anything. All the pictures were of Isamu and a woman that Miyoko assumed was his mother. I don’t see a father in any of these. And quite a few of these pictures look like somebody has been cut out of them. Guess his father was a loser too. Miyoko suddenly felt just a little closer to Isamu. She could relate to the whole bad dad issue. Miyoko wrapped her arms around herself, thinking of the thin white scars running up and down her torso like a spider web. I don’t want to be alone with my thoughts. Alcohol makes them too depressing. She hurried across the room, turning the doorknob quickly and slipping into the hall. She hurried down the hall until she found Isamu again. She blushed slightly as she looked at him, wondering how she could explain her speed in coming back.

>>OOC: C’est parfait = It’s perfect <<

mi
yo
ko

User Image User Image Miyoko User Image Miyoko User Image

Mood: Walking on Sunshine Miyoko Location: Isamu’s House
LADYMORNING

Mujamo Uha

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Concrete ANGEL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Who: Miyoko || Where: His House || Wearing: Sleep time?

Her kisses were wonderful, and he could probably kiss them all night if he could... But he was scared. Isamu was afraid that Miyoko would realize what she was doing and clam back up... And leave him. Was she still on a high from all the excitement that night?... Was she just happy that he saved her from her ex, but in the morning she won't say a word? After her second kiss, Isamu's hand followed her arm, trailing down it softly until she was out of his reach. He watched her pad down the hall way until she was out of his sight before he even had the ability to move. His right hand came up, rubbing the back of his head as his left hand rested on his hip. This really was some night... He didn't really expect much to come from it except maybe a beautiful girl that would call him "her's".

Isamu removed his shirt, revealing a grey wife beater. He didn't want to wrinkle one of his few good shirts. After resting it over a chair in the kitchen, he removed the heated kettle and poured out the tea in two cups. As soon as he had poured the cups, Miyoko appeared from the hallway. A smile graced his lips as he handed her one of the cups. "Perfect timing." Once she took the cup, he led her back over to the couch. After she sat down, he grabbed hold of a blanket behind the couch, and pulled it up and around them. With him sitting next to her, the blanket was around the both of them with a cup of tea in their hands. The silence made it perfect. There didn't need to be any noise.

"I'm going to protect you." He whispered softly into her head, his own head turned slightly toward her. "I'll never let him hurt you again." His voice was so soft, afraid any louder and he would ruin the moment. Isamu pressed his lips to the top of her head, keeping them there as he closed his eyes for a good while. His fingers gently ran through her loose locks every so often. His other hand every so often would bring the hot tea to his lips, taking a sip before he rest his wrist back on his leg. "You should feel good as new in the morning... Maybe just a slight headache, but nothing too much." As he looked down at her, he gave a soft smile. 'But you'll change, won't you... You're going to rethink this... I have no choice but to sit back and watch you struggle, until you come to a clear decision... Whether or not it involves me.'

Out Of Cake:

ladymorning

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image I know there’s someoneHHHHHHHHSomewhere, someone
Who’s sure to find me soonHHHHH|After the rain goes
There are rainbowsHHHHHHHHHHH|I’ll find my rainbow soon

HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO

User Image
========================❀ℋ❀========================
Hi
me
ko

HMORG She rolled her eyes at his logic. It had been years since they had been small enough to wrestle without it being awkward, but she had been able to hold her own as a child and she doubted the loss of the ability. After all, her own slim frame was fairly muscular from years of ballet. She stood watching Ren carefully, her arms around her torso as a feeble defense against the cold. His eyes were on her and she felt a bit awkward being watched by him. What is he doing? Did some punch get spilled on my dress or something? Or is he trying to get me to put my guard down? Before she could ask what he was staring at, he had turned to look down the way. She turned to look too, keeping him in the corner of her vision just in case. The snow was thicker now, making it hard to see anything in the badly lit evening. Himeko felt a shiver run down her spine, not just from the cold. She hated the dark. It brought forward too many bad dreams and lonely feelings she’d had over the years.

Himeko turned to face Ren again when he spoke. ”Anywhere is fine as long as it’s warm.” She said through clenched teeth. She didn’t want them to start chattering. ”But I vote for my house so I can change into something warm.” Himeko turned swiftly and started walking in the general direction of her house, but then stopped. It would take forever to walk and she would probably die of cold before they could get anywhere. She turned and looked back at Ren. ”Do you know if the trains would still be running? Or maybe there’s a bus stop nearby? I don’t want to walk all the way if I can help it.” The snow fell down around her and her ebony hair was growing damp from the fluffy stuff. Her shoulders trembled slightly from the cold and the goose bumps on her arms were obvious. Himeko was not a fan of winter unless she was very warmly dressed and had a thermos of hot chocolate. At the moment she had neither which didn’t help her opinion towards the season.

{{{ OOC: Her outfit
                                        Her hairdo}}}

Mood: Freezing

HMOSoon it won’t be just pretend
HMOSoon a happy ending
HMOLove, can you hear me?
HMOIf you’re near me
HMOSing your song
HMOSure and strong and soon

LADYMORNING

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image
miy
oko

User Image
MMM
                                Miyoko gladly accepted a piping hot cup of tea from Isamu. She followed him to the couch and settled herself in comfortably, her legs drawn up next to her and her hands in her lap holding the hot cup of tea. She let the warmth move through her, dispelling the slight chill from her bones. Isamu sat next to her and pulled a blanket close around them. She moved closer to him, leaning against his chest before she brought her cup to her mouth. She blew on it for a moment before taking a hesitant sip. It was warm, but not burning hot so it felt nice and rather soothing after her rough night. Miyoko laid her head against him, and found she could ever so softly hear his heartbeat. The intimacy of the moment made her blush deeply. From somewhere in the back of her head, a voice was quick to protest.

What are you doing Miyoko?! You’ve sworn off men! All they ever do is hurt you!

Isamu’s different though! He’s sweet and kind and thoughtful and romantic and…. Well he’s had several opportunities in the past while to try and have his way with me. I dozed off on his couch while still drunk and he did absolutely nothing! He’s a real gentleman. A prince charming!

You know prince charmings don’t exist outside of fairy tales. Who are you joking? He’s probably just biding his time so that you won’t call the cops on him!

Oh shut up you! Isamu won’t do that. He’s never been anything other than a real friend and tonight he’s been my knight in shining armor. Let me enjoy myself! Just because I swore off men doesn’t mean I don’t want to find love. I just didn’t expect it to come like this.

Are you admitting you’re in love?

Miyoko pushed her thoughts away, silencing the subconscious voice in her head. She took another sip from her tea and did her best to live in the moment. Neither of them spoke for a while, just enjoying each other’s company. When Isamu did speak, he was quiet and his voice was close. Miyoko found tears welling up in her eyes as he promised to protect her. She blinked furiously to hold them back as he kissed the top of her head. It worked this time and Miyoko managed not to cry.

Why do I become such a teary fool when I’m drunk?

It’s better than a stupid fool or an angry one like your fath-

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! He’s gone from my life. He can’t come back. And Isamu said he would protect me!

Yeah. From Taro. He doesn’t know anything about your father. He probably doesn’t know anything about you yet here you are, curled up in his lap in the middle of the night. Your mom has no clue you’re there and your phone is in your purse which you left AT THE DANCE. Real smart.

Oh shut up. I’m safe here. And we’ll get to know each other better. We will.

Miyoko took another sip of her tea, doing her best to silence the voice in her head. It was so annoying, but it had a valid point. This kind of behavior wasn’t like her. Miyoko didn’t get along with men. She had given up on finding love with a man. She relied on only herself for protection. Miyoko’s smile faded as her thoughts grew more realistic. She looked up at Isamu as he did his best to reassure her, a soft smile on his lips. She smiled back, but there was a kind of sadness lurking in her eyes, the happiness a thin veil to mask it. Miyoko removed one hand from beneath the blankets and rested it on Isamu’s cheek. She kissed him softly for a minute before pulling back. ”How did you ever get to be such a perfect gentleman Isamu?” She asked quietly, her thumb softly stroking his cheek as she stared into his golden eyes.

>>OOC: Is it normal to enjoying making your character have internal arguments? X) <<

mi
yo
ko

Mood: Content/Perfectly Happy Miyoko Location: Isamu’s House
LADYMORNING

Mujamo Uha

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Concrete ANGEL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Who: Miyoko || Where: His House || Wearing: Sleep time?

Isamu's cheek leaned into her hand the moment she touched it before leaning into the kiss. Now if only he had a house with a roaring fire and a butler playing classical music on a violin in the background. Ha, miracles. When she broke away to speak, his eyes opened only half way, keeping them slightly lidded as he looked down at him. At her question, he couldn't help but smile slightly and give out a slight laugh. His eyes averted away for a moment as he brought his head back a few inches. When he turned his eyes back to her, he had a slight half smile as he rubbed the back of his head with his tea-free hand.

"Truth is... I learned it all from my mom. She told me how a girl wants to be treated and how I should always treat a girl like she is the most important thing in the world... And not only to do that, but also believe it... And I do. I live my life by treating every girl with the respect they deserve, and then, out of it all... One girl can take my breath away and she truly will be come the most important thing in the world, to me." His smile grew as he looked at her, keeping his eyes locked with hers. True, she would have to share the title of "most important in Isamu's life" with his mom, but he knew his mom wouldn't mind sharing the title.

Isamu took another drink of his tea before setting it down on the table in front of them. Leaning back, he took hold of her free hand, wrapped his other arm around her shoulders again, and rest his cheek on the top of her head. It seemed a bit... Over protective, but he couldn't help himself. He had to hold her, because when the morning came, he wasn't sure she would return his affection as much as she did tonight. Isamu rubbed his thumb along the top of her hand as he closed his eyes. "There should be a lost and found at school... When we have class again, you should check there for your bag and book. I failed to realize until now that you don't have them." He smiled quite a bit, which was noticeable from his cheek muscles moving against her head. Or right... School... Class... If only he could just hold her like this, that would be enough for him.

Out Of Cake: Yes. Quite yes.

ladymorning

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image
miy
oko

User Image
MMM
                                Miyoko found herself surrounded by Isamu’s embrace again and she relaxed into it, holding carefully to her cooling tea. She took occasional sips as she enjoyed the moment. ”Your mother sounds like a good woman.” Listening to his heartbeat, Miyoko let her eyes drift closed. She was warm, comfortable, and felt safer than she had in years. It was hard to ignore how tired she felt, how worn out her body was. His mention of school dampened her spirits slightly. A shiver ran down Miyoko’s spine at the thought of returning to school. Miyoko loved her friends and now she had Isamu, though she didn’t know what to call their relationship. She enjoyed school and had grown to love this little town. But Taro would be at school. He would always be there, unless she moved away to France again. Miyoko found herself snuggling a little closer to Isamu. It had been a subconscious movement, a gesture of how much she trusted him already.

”I’m not too worried about getting my purse back. And nobody else at school is going to claim some French novel.” She yawned as she finished speaking, covering her mouth with her free hand. She took another sip from her tea before resting it in her lap again. Her eyelids felt heavy and the alcohol hadn’t worn off completely yet. Miyoko fought the urge to sleep, but it was a losing battle. Her eyes closed and her breathing slowed. In her sleep, her grip on her tea cup loosened, until it was leaning precariously against her leg. Her free hand sought out his chest before clinging onto his wife beater, holding him close. Her loose ponytail slipped down over her shoulder, tickling her face. Her nose twitched slightly, as if she were a rabbit.

>>OOC: Short post is short :[ <<

mi
yo
ko

Mood: Comfortably Tired Miyoko Location: Isamu’s House
LADYMORNING

Mujamo Uha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff