Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

User Image
                                --- as we fall into sequence - and we're eating our young -remain silent and still for modesty
                                D o - y o u - p r a y - w i t h - y o u r - e y e s -c l o s e d
                                --------------------------------------- NATURALLY ----- ?

FOLLOW ME - INTO NOWHERE
                                      WOVEN WITH ---- THE UTMOST CARE

WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME ------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN I CHOOSE TO REST MY EYES, COAX ME ------- DON'T COAX ME

Relm Queenston
                                The tree. That was a depressing story. One he wouldn't wish on anyone. And he learned that fear the hardest way possible. "Forget about the tree, you're supposed to be enjoy yourself tonight like everyone else." Ren said, giving a smile of reassuring. He didn't want her being depressed for whatever reason that may come along. Not now, and truthfully, not ever. If he could anyone happy, it'd be her. He could barely could keep himself happy and the depression of others only fueled he need to keep others in a happier, brighter light. Always keep the bright lights on for others, was his little motto about it.

Out of their entire group of friends, she was the most social. She could virtually talk to anyone and it had a habit of shining through quick and brightly. He loved it because he didn't have to talk as much around her, and she could tell at times, but not too often. "Sounds like what I did. Mom and Dad are out somewhere in the UK. Can't see why." He said following side by side with Himeko towards the doors, noticing the more simplistic decorations, compared to the common extremism that he'd seen before at any party that his parents insisted on him coming along with.

"I won't be doing anything. Maybe lazily drinking wine, at max. But we should be able to. I'm sure no one would mind after all. I mean, Christmas is a time for friends." He said, looking over towards her, fixing his slowly falling glasses with his other hand and keeping his arms locked with hers. IT was nice walking in with her. New experiences. Another little adventure that more then likely wouldn't end in tragedy. And at most, he could spend time with someone he would trust his life with. And now, in a strange way, they were at a party, without any worry about social status and this time, he could actually live a little. Not watch his words, but talk more simply.

Walking in, he noticed the obvious music choices, being nice to hear. He had a secret passion for electronic sound that only a few knew about and this was rather pleasing to him. Keeping the happiness he had to himself he continued his ways into the school, noticing they weren't the firsts in, but still were there to be noticed by anyone.
                                have they cleansed you with chloride, and scrubbed behind the knees ✩ Has your body been hollowed by the breeze

ooc |

Shy Hunter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Himene Kageto

"Yeah... I hope that I do find out her name before the night ends..." Kageto replied to Shizuo. Stepping inside the warm school, Kageto patted his clothes to get rid of the snow that piled up while standing outside. Looking around, Kageto said "Shizuo, let's go. Maybe you'll know who she is when we find her."

Walking to the dance venue, Kageto took a look around to see if the girl was anywhere. No such luck though. Looking at Shizuo, he quipped "Shizuo, let's go get punch.". Arriving at the punch table, Kageto took a look around, and his eyes fell on her. There she was, alone. Everyone seemed to be giving her a wide berth. "Hey, Shizuo. There she is. Really weird though.. Why does it look like everyone is scared of h-"

Kageto was shocked. Shizuo's face changed when Kageto pointed at the girl. Who was she?!? Really?!?
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

The clean scent of freshly fallen snow seemed to envelop the entirety of the school grounds. Crystalline particles of ice slowed to a lethargic pace and the night seemed to speak nothing but silence even with the aggressive pounding of bass in the background. For a moment, Sano had this sudden urge to just start sprinting away from the dance and down the long stretch of unpaved road between the school and the woodsy area that students tended to avoid. At the edge of the path between the mass of retail stores and the end of the forest, there was an even less noticeable road that led to a cafe. Cozy enough for a handful of people, it was a small cabin that always had warm pastries and a smoking chimney. It was a secret well kept by its patrons and stood as a rock to those who sought comfort. With Eiri missing as his date, Sano envisioned a night of harmless flirting and jumping from friend to friend to pass the night. How tiresome it was to keep all their names straight.

A voice disrupted Sano's struggle with temptation, but as he turned to face the intruder, his eyes seemed to focus on an unfamiliar face that lurked in the background before it melted into the shadows. What was that? Sano thought to himself for a moment before shaking the strangeness. The main attraction stood before him defiantly clutching the blazer from his previously forced courtesy. Sano understood just exactly what Aimee was trying to convey, but he still noticed the rosiness of her cheeks as the coldness set in and the shivers that she attempted to force still. The more he listened to Aimee, the more an amused spark grew in his eyes as he followed her every expression. A few deep chuckles escaped his lips as they curved into a smile.

"Ah, sumimasen, ojou-san," he replied in a half teasing manner. Sano had not meant to cause so much conflict in the girl standing before him, but he thought that her over exaggerated reaction was just too enjoyable. He clamped the end of the cigarette between his teeth so that both his hands were free. Taking the coat from Aimee's hands, he took a step forward and swung the blazer around her until they rested upon her shoulders instead.

"Forgive me for treating you like a coat rack then."

Sano's notorious secretive smile still played on his lips as he backed away from Aimee so he could allow a new batch of warm smoke to find its way into the air. While he continued the habitual process of inhaling addiction, Sano finally got a good look at Aimee. Her bright eyes locked onto him while his dark ones merely rested on her. Her stance seemed poised but rigid while he stood comfortably with his back straight. Even the way they held themselves in front of one another seemed to speak volumes about their differences.

The light outside of the door was yellowed from years of dust layers, but Aimee still seemed to glow beneath it. Unlike the typical Japanese girls that attended their school, she had a waterfall of gold that usually cascaded onto her shoulders and floated as she walked. It was styled for their formal, but it still set her apart and shined with every turn of her head. Sano was known for the dark amber of his eyes, but Aimee was the girl who carried the sky with her. From the few people he had known who had blue eyes, theirs seemed to change hues depending on a plethora of variables. Aimee's, however, seemed to stay a consistent blue that reminded Sano of the daytime even while they stood in the quiet darkness of the night. Aimee looked like sunshine and blue skies at the moment, and the thought of his quaint cafe slipped his mind for the moment.

"Shouldn't you be with your date, Ai-chan?"

User Image

xxxwake up everyone ⇪ ☆ ⇪ how can you sleep at a time like this ⇪ ☆ ⇪ unless the dreamer is the real you?

xxxxxx• • • • xxxxxxxxxTo taste paste the tip of your tongue.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Listen to your voice, the one that tells you.

The commotion had been quickly forgotten as the different girls were now headed out to the dance in various limos. Natsume had been amazed at the experience of being able to ride in a limousine. She hadn’t ridden in one before, so she was appreciating each moment that she spent within the limo. She was pretty sure that the city didn’t look any different than normal, but for whatever reason, it seemed to glisten and gleam in the city lights from within the limo.

The raven haired girl was so giddy and excited about the dance that evening. It had been apparent that her date wasn’t coming, but that wasn’t going to ruin her evening. She understood that things happened and that other things took precedence. Quietly she smiled within the limo, she looking at Aimee and Miyoko briefly while she rode in the vehicle. It would only take minutes before they all appeared at the high school for the dance. She hoped that her friends would have fun. She knew this sort of thing wasn’t really Aimee’s thing, but she hoped she would be okay and find some form of adventure tonight anyway. Miyoko looked beautiful as ever too, and she hoped that something exciting would be in store for her as well tonight. As her thoughts finished collecting, they finally arrived at the school. It was decorated nicely in a themed that had been similar to what she had seen in a specific movie, but at that moment, her mind was unable to pinpoint what movie it had been.

Natsume tugged on a black glove, becoming nervous as soon as girls began to file out of the limousine. She had no idea why it was she was incredibly nervous, but she figured she couldn’t sit in the limousine for much longer. She now stepped out of the limo, her black heel almost slipping on the snow beneath her feet. She quickly caught herself, letting out a nervous laugh before she quickly straightened herself out and carefully walked into the all too familiar building until she hit the room where the actual dance was being held. She looked around looking for where Miyoko or Aimee had been. Her eyes landed on Aimee who currently was speaking with Sanosuke, and she couldn’t spot Miyoko anywhere. Not wanting to bother Aimee at the moment, the raven haired girl now walked over to a wall that was unoccupied. Music was playing softly in the background and other couples from their class had already hit the dance floor.

The small girl now rocked on her heels while watching others, she pleasantly smiling and enjoying the sight of everyone else having fun. Quietly she wondered if she would be asked to dance, but quickly shook the thought off, her smile lightening. She hadn’t gone through too much of a transformation so she figured that she didn’t really look too different than what she normally looked like. Natsume’s eyes now looked down at the ground, she inspecting her heels more than she should have. Subconsciously she now began to hum along with the music.

Location: The School ||| Mood: Excited ||| Thoughts: "Nya~!" ||| Company: No One At The Moment

Natsume Pretty

¢яєαтινιту ¢σмєѕ fяσм α ¢σиfℓι¢т σf ι∂єαѕ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
AIMEE ROSE ANDERSON x x x x x x MISS CREATIVE

For a moment, her eyes met with an unfamiliar face that lurked in the shadows, watching her, watching Sano. She grew curious for a moment before her mind registered the eerie aura emitting from the boy as he gradually disappeared. What... Who was that? She thought to herself, attempting to put a name to the face before her attention swiftly returned to Sano who teasingly apologized to her. Aimee grew frustrated, her facial features straining as she was on the verge of storming off in fury from his teasing antics until he stepped closer. Briefly, her heart stopped, her innocent crystal blue eyes widening with nervousness as she focused her concentration to the cemented ground beneath them instead of peering up at Sanosuke. Without her knowledge, Sano took the blazer away and she suddenly felt the material rest upon her small shoulders, which unintentionally made her jump a bit from the gesture. Aimee wasn't accustomed nor completely comfortable with physically interacting with others besides her close friends; Miyoko and Natsume who always managed to bring down her defensive barriers.

Her cheeks pinked with mild embarrassment once more as it loosely draped over her tiny frame, warming her shivering body. Anxiously, her fingers fiddled with the hem of the blazer while she tried to muster up the courage to look back up at Sano who stayed merely inches apart from her, her gaze only returning to him as he stepped back. His scent lingered near her, filling her nostrils as she became intoxicated with the pleasantness of it despite it being corrupted by the cigarette. Unknown to her, a smile crept its way on her face, the same when she was previously appreciating the snow as Sano's scent reminded her of her father's office back England. Fresh cologne that was unique, cultured, and classic which was mixed with the leftover fragrance of expensive cigars while the laughter of various men erupted as they discussed their business associates and marketing agenda. Aimee quickly regained her posture as Sano's voice rang into her ears, bringing her back to reality. "Oh.. u-uh.. don't worry about it. It's... it's fine. She mumbled as her hands delicately rubbed the new fabric that laid on her shoulders, silently giving praise to the marvelous tailoring.

The smoke from Sano's cigarette swirled in a hypnotizing manner until it dissolved in the air, but it did bring her focus to his handsome features. Dark hair that was lustrous and could almost be mistaken for jet black, but the sultry deep brown could be seen around the edges in the vague lighting. For a moment she had the urge to sweep her hand into his deep locks, but instantaneously mentally hit herself for such a thought. Wouldn't want his crude habits rubbing off on me. She confirmed until she noted his other features. Rare amber eyes that were swirled with golden honey as they could mesmerize the most independent and strong woman into a girlish fanatic. They reminded Aimee of an exotic wolf in search for its prey, being fascinated with the simplicity of the chase. Sano also had a strong tall build unlike most Japanese men who were normally on the shorter end of the spectrum and he did have a jawline that most men dreamed of obtaining, chiseled. Unaware that she could be mistaken for gawking at Sano, Aimee observed that he was staring at her intently, instantly becoming timid until he brought up her date issue.

"Date..?" Her eyebrows furrowed questionably until she recalled Alex standing her up, her face immediately returning to a comfortable scowl. "Tch... he's not here." Giving a slight shrug of indifference to pass it off as though she didn't care, she secretly regretted the decision in coming alone. Granted she did have Miyoko and Natsume to turn to; however, she figured she'd be a nuisance and ruin their night if she followed them like a lost puppy. It's not like she had any connection with Alex since he was just a mere acquaintance, but it still hurt to be stood up by someone she had no feelings towards. Eyes saddened for a brief moment, Aimee pierced her lips together while her arms crossed in front of her chest, searching for a way to swap the topic off of her.

"What about yeh...?"

Outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════╗
OOC::
.Azure..Skies.

╚═══════════╝

Seeker

User Image

I'm Only a Crack In this Castle Of Glass
.:Kyo Miyagi:.
Please Understand I've Been Drinking Again and All I Do Is Hope
Its a riot I'll Give Them

User Image
Something about formals always made him feel bummed out. Maybe it was all the couples that expressed their love for each other. Or perhaps it was the lonely ones who stand in the dark hoping someone will ask them to dance that always made him feel so god damn upset. Kyo was never one to dress nice for something like this,Of course he was normally never invited to something like this, let alone be offered a chance to preform a couple of his songs, granted they were acoustic but still. He couldn't help but wonder if Aimee had helped in organizing his luck here. Kyo hardly knew the girl, but for some strange reason they got along just fine, which is strange given the amazing lack of conversation that happens.

As he moved around his guitar and amp, messing with the mic stand, Kyo started to see other coming into the building. Some seemed familiar, and yet they all seemed so unknown. He looked at his watch, he wasn't going on for a while now. Maybe it would be a good idea to mingle.
he thought. He never was much for conversation but maybe he could at least try? This was, after all, a social event, and nobody is going to want to sit around and listen to someone perform music if they don't even know who the hell you are. Against his better judgement, Kyo decided to stick by his normal habits and hangout by the mini-stage. "Always time for talking later." he spoke to himself. Why bother anyway? He flipped down his small sign, a simple written logo that reads 'Gray December'. He smiled slightly, "Better than the last name."

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image I know there’s someoneHHHHHHHHSomewhere, someone
Who’s sure to find me soonHHHHH|After the rain goes
There are rainbowsHHHHHHHHHHH|I’ll find my rainbow soon

HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO

User Image
========================❀ℋ❀========================
Hi
me
ko

HMORG Himeko smiled sweetly at Ren. He was so sweet to her. Always doing his best to keep her spirits up. I need to get him a really great Christmas present as a way of saying thank you. Himeko nodded along as he spoke. ”Perfect! We’ll sit around and drink up all the expensive wine together instead of alone. And if anybody minds we can blame it on absent parents.” Himeko smiled at the idea of spending Christmas with Ren. I don’t care if the legal drinking age is 20. We’re from the upper crust of society. We’ve been stealing sips of wine and champagne since we were in elementary school. Himeko chuckled softly to herself as she remembered one adventure the two shared. At a very prestigious cello performance four years ago, Ren and Himeko had managed to get their hands on an entire bottle of champagne. They had disappeared back stage and taken turns taking sips form the bottle. It had been a fun experience for Himeko, the bubbly feeling it gave her. She had ended up passing out and awoke two hours later with her head on Ren’s chest, the two of them in a small nest of old curtains. Himeko leaned a little closer to Ren, so they could speak over the sound of the music being pumped through the room while Kyo prepared to play.
                                        ”Do you remember when we snuck off with that bottle of champagne a few years ago?” Himeko smiled, her bright jewel tone eyes twinkling. ”Good thing I’ve learnt to hold my alcohol, or I’d have to turn you down for Christmas wine.” She looked about the dance as she waited for him to reply. She could see Kyo on the stage, looking bored as he waited for his chance to perform. Shizuo was over by the punch bowl with some new face Himeko recognized from being in the limo. She realized she had no clue who the boy was and made a mental note to find out. Natsume stood against a wall and Himeko was slightly surprised she and her gal pals weren’t together like always. The blondies are probably being swamped by the boys. It may be a rarity at other schools to have two blonde, blue eyed girls, but we’ve had them here for years. I wonder why the boys still fawn over them. Himeko didn’t dislike Aimee or Miyoko, she just wasn’t really friendly with them either. She was polite and friendly to both girls and they were friendly and polite to her, but they stayed good acquaintances.

{{{ OOC: Her outfit
                                        Her hairdo}}}

User ImageHMOSoon it won’t be just pretend
HMOSoon a happy ending
HMOLove, can you hear me?
HMOIf you’re near me
HMOSing your song
HMOSure and strong and soon

Hi
me
ko
Os
hi
no

Mood: Happy

LADYMORNING

Hilarious Genius

User Image
                                --- as we fall into sequence - and we're eating our young -remain silent and still for modesty
                                D o - y o u - p r a y - w i t h - y o u r - e y e s -c l o s e d
                                --------------------------------------- NATURALLY ----- ?

FOLLOW ME - INTO NOWHERE
                                      WOVEN WITH ---- THE UTMOST CARE

WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME ------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME------- DON'T HOLD ME

Relm Queenston
                                Ren rolled his eyes. "Much better then you think." He said, with a little laugh at the end. "I'm still surprised you dink do much for your small size." He said, in a teasing manner. Ren wasn't paying much attention to the others, since none of them really affected them. They were just acquaintances. Nothing more, and nothing less. They could be pushed aside if he felt the urge to. Thing was that he never did. This wasn't the time.

Still having some thought about the whole idea of having Himeko over ran in Ren's head. She'd come over tons of times, usually on her accord. Ren wasn't the trouble making type, but Himeko could convince him anything was a good idea. This was just another one. He had had so many misadvenuture with her that it was just clockwork for him to enjoy himself around her. Especially now. He had no complaints for getting possibly drunk with her that Christmas Eve. After all, it beat playing cello all night to release the depression of the current state of affairs. Too much was on his mind for him to find something normal anymore. Seeing too much, being involved too much, and being friends with part of the "too much" was stressful, to say the least. Ren still kept some of the things to himself, but the major ones, being the life he was living, was just to him. After all, how could he possibly explain to the person he was closest to that he was possibly in love with her? That's where some of his acting out came from. Some of his more lustful actions, his more random ideas, and his more crazy acts on people with it. It had a base in his acting out with her, but some things would be explained in their own time. And for him, he could never find the time.
                                have they cleansed you with chloride, and scrubbed behind the knees ✩ Has your body been hollowed by the breeze

ooc |

Quotable Friend

11,450 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Mark Twain 100
                                      User Image
                                      ██████████████████
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab 私は夢をあきらめることはりません
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab GET READY - BECAUSE HERE I COME!
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab you ain't never seen a guy like me tab you ain't never seen a guy like me tab you ain't never seen a guy like me tab

Aw, man. This kid just had to go for her. Out of all the girls here - Shizuo took a plastic cup of punch and swigged. A blast of the sugary juice surged down his throat as he took a large gulp. Just had to be her.

Maybe it was a mistake.

Subtly, his eyes slid to their corners, following the direction of where he remembered Kageto to had been looking - and cringed, a small, almost nonexistent movement, before his eyes quickly darted back toward the snack table.

"They're not looking like they're scared of her." he mumbled, voice barely audible. "They are scared of her."

And I personally don't blame them.

It wasn't like Shizuo had something against the girl. No, he was certain that, beneath all of the hard-a** appearance and cold aura that couldn't even be thawed by Global Warming, the girl would have been nice. Maybe nicer than anyone could have imagined. Maybe he was overreacting, as well as everyone else, though there wasn't much proof showing that they shouldn't be. And if there was, then Shizuo Hanashi hadn't seen or heard much of it.

Frowning slightly, Shizuo gave Kageto a sidelong look. "Just how much do you really want to know about this girl?" he asked. "Because, if you're looking for a background history check or whatever, then you're just going to get a lot of...stories, I guess. Well, not really stories, but more like guesses. It's not nice, but," Shizuo sighed. "No one honestly knows much about her. She's a mystery, Kageto. I bet you can already tell that, and I bet what's even more obvious is that not a lot of people are exactly comfy around her..." Point being: you don't want to get mixed up with that. Trailing off for a moment, Shizuo turned his stare down at his cup of punch. He moved his wrist around in small circles, swirling the punch inside before he took a sip that drained the cup completely.

Seeker

User Image

User Image
Kyo eyed everyone as the walked in. For some reason he felt as if he had known some of them before, of course it was a foolish thing to think, he had managed to fly under the radar of most people at school and his amazing lack of a social life meant that he had probably never spoken to any of them. Even for all his faults he could tell there was a lot of emotions about the place. People looking for something or have found something special, and those, like himself, who were to afraid to say anything to that somebody they've found. "This is going to be one interesting night." he spoke softly as he plucked a pick from his guitar case.

It had been some time since he last performed, maybe a month or two since his previous band split up, due in no small part by his admitting feelings for the bass player. No small shock to anyone when it reversed on him and broke apart the group, not many boys take to kindly to another guy telling them that they care about them on a more personal level than friendship. He likes to think it had no real effect on him but Kyo knew that what happened had tore a small hole through his heart, one that he almost never wanted to be fixed. As he walked up to the microphone and sat in the chair he had a rush of memories. He picked up his acoustic guitar and tapped the mic several times. "Evening everyone. Hope you are enjoying the night." what the hell do you say at a formal? He was used to playing small bars and clubs and to a much different crowd. "This song is called Stick By Me, hope you all enjoy it." he began to play, hoping that everyone would just tune out the music and go about their little get together.

ooc:Linked the song in the words, didn't know what to put really.

Unsealed Gatekeeper

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image
Another hour of frantic visions

• Feeling:XSlightly dissappointed.

The evening continued on, the music playing in the background, people continuing to dance intermittently, and more commonly many of the students were chatting with either their dates or the groups of friends that they'd arrived there with. The atmosphere was still rather charming, and perhaps even more so, due to the silently falling snow that existed just outside the walls and doors. The comments about the snow starting to come down had died out and were replaced by the more excited chatter about plans for the upcoming holidays and the romance that came along with it. Seiji thought beyond that and the inevitable happening that was the start of the new year. Numerous other students thoughts were akin to his own as they, both quietly and otherwise, voiced their loathing for classes resuming.

"Hmm...?" He'd taken notice of another interesting thing, at that instant. A girl. Long brown hair and obviously dressed up as though she were supposed to be on a date, then again that description did suit half of the students present, but leaving that fact aside Seiji decided to observe her for the moment. Having taken a few notes down about her features and returned the notebook to his breast pocket, the curiosity grew evermore. It wasn't often that somebody managed to grab his attention quite like this, the instance with the pair outside earlier didn't quite reach into his mind as much as this lone girl was. The fact that she seemed even excited while standing against the wall off to the side of the ballroom was a mystery, to the young man it seemed as if a date had stood her up or something. Yet, there she was, sporting an attractive smile and the glint of excitement clearly showing in her eyes.

"Aren't you an interesting girl?" He said quietly, mostly to himself, while feeling drawn in her direction. "I wonder where that kind of energy comes from..." Electing to further investigate, and carelessly exposing the fact that he'd been watching her, the young man's soundless stride brought him over to her left side and leanind against the wall around twenty feet away from her. Barely within earshot, even in this kind of environment, it wasn't like he was hiding. The fact remained that his most recent incident in his own class had made him somewhat more shy and reserved compared to what he'd been previously and that alone stayed his hand on the thought of trying to approach her with an offer to dance. Thinking about it after having arrived, only then did he realize that he'd left the concealment of the ever-shifting crowds and now stood out quite a bit. Those that knew him and were close where he stood seemed to have vacated the area as well, drawing all the more attention to him, and the slight frown that came with the negative feelings associated with their obvious distrust regarding him.

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character: ]]

• The stilled reality begins anew,
    Another time where unseen people appear farther away...
User Image

xxxwake up everyone ⇪ ☆ ⇪ how can you sleep at a time like this ⇪ ☆ ⇪ unless the dreamer is the real you?

xxxxxx• • • • xxxxxxxxxTo taste paste the tip of your tongue.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Listen to your voice, the one that tells you.

Natsume was now standing up against the wall, occasionally swaying slowly with the music. She quietly watched as certain couples danced and interacted. They seemed to truly enjoying themselves, which was expected at this sort of thing, or at least she hoped that they would be enjoying themselves. Her soft, subconscious humming continued to go along with the music that their aspiring musician, Kyo was now playing for everyone. He was pretty talented. As she stood there, she had every once in a while glanced over toward Aimee and Sanosuke. She was curious about their conversation, but would ask Aimee about it later or would move in to drag her off elsewhere if things got out of hand. Currently, they looked okay. She glanced around attempting to look for Miyoko once more, but was unable to find her at the moment. She wondered where she had gone off to, but her attention was diverted when she now noticed a male several feet away from her. She had been so engulfed in watching everyone else that she hadn’t noticed him saunter over beside her.

The dark haired girl had attempted not to make her attempt at looking at the male too obvious. She at first attempted to look at him through the corner of her eye, but that wasn’t helping her with identifying him at all. She then attempted to look as if she was looking around the room for a moment, but that just ended up feeling awkward when her eyes lingered on him for several more moments. Her face flushed slightly due to the embarrassment of the obviousness of her attempt to see who it was that was standing beside her. Finally she full on out turned to face the male. This was perhaps the most obvious and awkward attempt of the lot, but she was able to get a better view of the male. He was taller than her (obviously), had brown hair and brown eyes to match. He was nicely dressed for the dance and seemed to be all by himself.

The small girl now moved to close the distance between the two. She was going to introduce herself to him since she wasn’t quite familiar with who he was. Normally she was better about getting to know her classmates, so because she didn’t know him struck her as odd. Finally she stood up against the wall beside him. She probably seemed a bit odd toward him, but dances were getting to know others, right? “ Konbanwa~” she sheepishly smiled toward the male with a small wave. A gloved hand now moved up to adjust the glasses that sat on the bridge of her nose before it returned to her side. She held the other hand out toward him,” I’m Hanabasu Natsume, but you can call me Natsume, o-or Natsu if you’d like. I’m sorry if me speaking with you seems a little odd, I just don’t believe we’ve met.” One could tell that she was a little nervous while speaking to the male. Her mind was spinning. She normally didn’t just walk up to people and introduced herself, but her friends were all elsewhere and what could be the harm?

As she continued to stand there with her hand out she grew more and more nervous, her eyes quickly looking down at the ground. Her cheeks were currently rosy from being nervous. As said, her head was spinning and thoughts began like he thinking her too odd and he walking off instead of talking with her or he just ignoring her began to creep in. Hopefully that wasn't the case. He probably thinks you're too odd. she thought to herself, her eyes closing for a moment before she looked back up at him, making eye contact once again while mainting the sheepish smile on her lips.

Location: The School ||| Mood: Excited ||| Thoughts: "Nya~!" ||| Company: This homie.

Natsume Pretty

Shy Hunter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Himene Kageto

To be frank, Kageto didn't know how to feel about what Shizuo said. Agirl that everyone was scared of? A girl whose past is a mystery to most? Whose past is defined by guesses and stories? Part of Kageto felt that he should forget about the girl and just move on. Sadly. that was the small part. The things Sizuo said only encouraged her more to know who she was exactly.

Turning to Shizuo, who just finished his punch, he said "Shizuo, to be honest, your attempt to discourage me only encouraged me more to know her. I mean, I find it interesting that people are scared of a girl. Isn't it usually a guy people are scared of?" Draining his glass of punch and grabbing another, he continued to look at the girl who was alone. Then turning to Shizuo, he continued.

"So, Shizuo. Do you know what her name is?"

Seeker

User Image

User Image
Kyo sighed as he finished the first song. The way he figured it he would play one more song and then probably skip out on the rest of the night, he was never one for the social scene. He took a moment to re tune his guitar and scan the crowd. It was obvious that people were taking the time to warm up to one another. He did notice some enjoying the music, it was always great to see someone digging what he was creating. He traced the people to see if anyone he really knew was there, the only face he could recognize was Aimee. He always did have a small soft spot for her, guess it was all the awkward silent conversations. He shrugged, Nothing to come of that so why bother trying.

Kyo strummed a few chords then leaned to the microphone again. "I hope everyone is having a good time tonight. I have one more song for you, its new so I hope you enjoy it. Get a girl and go dance if you'd like." He looked out into the small crowd of people again. "This song was written for a girl, and she is here tonight I think. Um, hope you like it. This is Finding Me Out" As he started to play the song a simple thought ran through his head Did you just lie to everyone? Or were you actually telling the truth? He knew it was bad when he didn't even have the answers to his own questions, maybe he should've been keeping a journal of his life to reflect upon. He never understood love, or liking someone for that matter, it always lead to the same end, a broken heart.

I'm Sacred That I Don't Belong In Her World
¢яєαтινιту ¢σмєѕ fяσм α ¢σиfℓι¢т σf ι∂єαѕ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
AIMEE ROSE ANDERSON x x x x x x MISS CREATIVE

Waiting for Sano's reply, the golden haired girl turned to face the crowded ballroom as she picked up the sound of Kyo's music. Her initial grumpy attitude immediately changed as her thoughts of Alex not arriving was erased from her mind. Frequently she would listen to Kyo sing and mess around with his acoustic guitar, drowning herself in his creamy voice that always soothed her nerves. Aimee was thankful for their friendship as she never befriended boys since they tend to aggravate or pester her about petty topics. Kyo was different. He wasn't interested in pursuing her as far as she knew, and they could both enjoy a lull in conversation comfortably. Talking with others always became problematic since Aimee was either blunt, rude, and sarcastic or unrealistically timid and unsure of how to react. Perhaps that's why she preferred to not talk, and Kyo seemed to be okay with that.

Almost instinctively, Aimee hummed along to her friend's song to herself, forgetting that she was conversing with her perceived enemy, Sano. Her shimmering blue eyes locked with Kyo's for a moment, her hand reaching upwards in a slight wave of acknowledgement. Her unusual friendly expression suddenly changed as he mentioned the song being for a girl. Shocked, amused, and bewildered, she grew curious. Ehhh? Really? Kyo never told me... then again we don't talk much, but... Her thoughts trailed on briefly until her eyes fixated on couples dancing, following Kyo's instructions. Aimee felt awkward as she just stood outside in the light snowfall with Sano, finally realizing that she was probably ignoring him.

Stumbling a bit as she swiftly turned back to face Sano, she gave the most polite and strained smile she could manage. It probably looked humorous to him regardless. "Anyway... I'm sure ye'd rather enjoy someone else's company, no?" Her hands reached at the blazer that laid on her shoulders, sliding the warm material off before handing it back to Sano, avoiding eye contact to cease her nervousness. "Cheers.. er... Th-thanks.. I mean..." Hands dropping to her sides in an attempt to ignore the chill that consumed her from the lack of a coat once more, Aimee headed back indoors. Remaining snowflakes melted as she entered the warm environment, her gloved hands quickly rubbing her arms to rid herself of the frigid cold. Adoration for snow and the winter season was one thing, but Aimee disliked the shivers a brisk wind would award her for her lack of proper attire.

Scanning the room, her eyes focused on Natsume, seeing her converse with a boy. A familiar boy. Her eyes peered towards them until her mind clicked in remembrance. Ahhh... it was him...! Ignoring her impulse to march up to him and pester the seemingly innocent boy with questions, she decided to search for Miyoko as well. Shouldn't be that hard... we're the only two blondes in the school so.. Her efforts wasted as she didn't catch sight of Miyoko, an annoyed huff escaped her impeccable lips. Where was she? Did she leave due to her frustration with love? As if Miyoko could justify that reasoning considering Aimee only came along because of her pleas. Not wanting to bother Natsume, Aimee went to one of the tables that had various foods and drinks displayed. Ignoring the food, she took a cup of punch in both of her hands and sipped at it casually. She was bothered by the joyful couples dancing as it only reminded her of the fact that she was alone. She had friends, she had acquaintances, but it irked Aimee that she'd never find the love she researched and read about. Perhaps it was impossible. For a split second, she thought about Sano, wondering why she decided to leave his side considering his company didn't feel unwelcome at the time.

The two were actually able to converse without Aimee wanting to smack him upside the head or storm off in a burst of anger. Although, the thought of his grotesque nature sent feverish chills down her body. What if he tried something? Something. He does have a reputation for stealing... er.. things from girls. I'm protecting myself. Concluding the fact that Sano was only looking for another girl to sleep with eased her decision. For the time being Aimee stood alone bitterly watching people dance, observing Natsume's conversation with the strange boy from earlier, noticing Himeko and Ren chatting normally, and began to feel secluded from the night's activities. It was partially her fault for the icy front she expressed towards the many boys who asked for her hand to dance along to Kyo's song, Aimee simply scoffing and lightly laughing at their request. The thought of another placing their hands along her hips or having to even hold a boy's hand made her stomach churn and twist in an unsettling fashion.

"Tch.. This is why I don't attend these bloody things." She muttered mostly herself, her gloved hands still holding the small cup as she focused on listening to Kyo's melodic words to ease her emotions.

Outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
OOC::
Ehh... post isn't as detailed as I wanted it to be...
Kind of rushed things since I figured Aimee wouldn't like talking to Sano for too long as of yet. >w<
I'll probably have her dress being torn come soon so then Sano can come to her rescue after she chats with some other people first. c:
.Azure..Skies.

Zane_lost_lover

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out