Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alex walks into the hallway after buying some coffee in the cafe. He walks past some people wondering his first class is.
I start walking around the halls carrying a boken in my left hand over my shoulder "man I hope something happens today..." I say walking towards the Gym. I enter the Gym and throw my bag on the bench and begin trainning with my boken.
Name- Mar
age- 15
gender- male
naughty level- 90%
hottie level- 98%
leans against a tree and looks around
walks into the skool carrying his pack, his gym bag, and his guitar case "now where do i go?"
I Continue to train now taking out a wooden post and striking it...
*walks around looking for a date to ask to the prom
Steve stops trainning tired and sweating he throws off his shirt and walks outside and lays under a tree and begins to sleep.
Goes to the gym to meet someone for some one on one and he takes his shirt off and the other guy leaves his on
Name: Sartai Giliad
Appereance:quite does not talk unless spoken to
Naughty lvl:90%
Hottie lvl: 90%
*Jumps into the ir takes the ball does a spiral and....BOOM.....Slam dunk........After he got bored he decided to hit the showers (Its been one hour) He gets undressed hoping no one comes in.....Gets in the shower and turns on the hot water* "Ahhhhh this feels good" *After he gets out he puts a towel around him and tried to find his cloths but some jagg off took his cloths* "Crap"
Name- kasumi
age- 17
gender- female DUH!!!!
naughty level- 50%
hottie level- 100-200% dependin on mood lol heart
Name-Nick
age-15
gender-male
naughty level-100%
hottie level-100%
The_Masked_Stranger
*Jumps into the ir takes the ball does a spiral and....BOOM.....Slam dunk........After he got bored he decided to hit the showers (Its been one hour) He gets undressed hoping no one comes in.....Gets in the shower and turns on the hot water* "Ahhhhh this feels good" *After he gets out he puts a towel around him and tried to find his cloths but some jagg off took his cloths* "Crap"
Walks around in the gym in only a towle hoping no one will notice
*walks in school carrying bags in her arms*
i hate bein a new kid in schools...
*trips and drops all books*
oh shoot!
*begins picking them back up*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers