Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perseus_Rose
Akito: "Good luck with that"

He smiled to her, enjoying how they had this in common

Akito: "Hey, your not busy are you? i was just about to head over to the school cafe and get something to drink, and if you are not up to anything then would you care to join me?"
yeah sure! lets go!
Akito "OK, cool ^_^"

He walks down the hall with her to the cafe

Akito "So tell me a bit more about yourself, if you dont mind"
Perseus_Rose
Akito "OK, cool ^_^"

He walks down the hall with her to the cafe

Akito "So tell me a bit more about yourself, if you dont mind"
well...hhhmmmmm......I'm really not that interesting...... sweatdrop tell me about yourself....

Peaceful Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Loiterer 100
walks around
Name- Alex
age- 17
gender- Male
naughty level- 100%
hottie level- I dunno! scream
*Erin suddenly felt hunger in her stomach, she put her books back in her locker and headed to the school cafe. Putting her hair back into a ponytail, she finally arrives at the school cafe.*
Application-
Name- Ellard
age- 17
gender- male
naughty level- 110%
hottie level- 110%
Akito: "Aww, i doubt that, i'm sure there is stuff to talk about ^_^ Hm......as for me.......well, i'm 17, single, big anime and music fan, mainly rock music and.......um.........well i'm new at this school and i am just learning my way about for now"

He smiles nervously...he doesnt really enjoy talking about himself much

Akito: "How about you? I'm sure ur not as un-interesting as you claim to be"
Alex arrives at the school and decides to check out the food first. "A cafe, pretty cool." he said to himself as he walked in.
*Erin gets herself a scone. (yum yum xd ) , and sits down at a table in the corner, she then starts to eat the blue berry scone, looking around at all the people*
*walks into the school and looks around. "hm, i wonder if anyone is around." he says to himself. "well i guess this year may be fun."
*continues onward into the school examining the facilities and noticing that he was alone on his search. "well it seems no one is here, i might as well head to my dorm and unpack my things." he says to himself
*Gets into his dorm and begins unpacking his stuff. Neatly oraginizes everything and then walks out of the room to go shoot some hoops
Akito looks around to see that the girl had gone

Akito: "Wha? Where did she go?"
Name- Rex
age- 15
gender- male
naughty level- 143%
hottie level-119%
*walks in*hey everyone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff