Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lily,James,Sirius,Lupin, and Peter are all in their 6th year.
They are getting hit with many exams and long lectures from their teachers about the obsticals they will face in the "real world" if they don't get their act together.

The story takes place after the sorting hat and welcome feast.

Rules:
No comments under 5 sentances
Comments should be descriptive
Follow the Gaia Rules
Don't be too much of a loner try and add yourself in to conversations or events
No Godmods

Info:
Name:
House:
Year:

Made ups are welcome but originals are preferred

My stats:
Name: Lance Malfoy
House: Slytherin
Year: 6th

User Image
Lance yawned hugely and stretched glarring at the sun for waking him. His roomates were still fast asleep sprawled out in awkward positions and snooring with their mouths hanging open. He got to his feet and opened his closet, a gift from his father, then took down a freshly pressed unifrom dress shirt and Pants.

After changing he grabbed his tie and swung it over one shoulder Lance's stomach growling angrily at him. He started his way down to the dinning hall. Tomorrow would be the first day of classes and he, like any other student was not looking forward to it. The summer had been an eventful one full of quidditch games and graduation parties. The food began to appear infront of him steaming with fresh from the oven hotness. He grabbed a busicut put it on his plate.
((Are original character's alright? Someone who's parents weren't at hogwarts?))
Junai Hatsumi
((Are original character's alright? Someone who's parents weren't at hogwarts?))

((Eh heh sorry I changed it to the past, last min change of mind and sure originals are good if you still wanna RP))
((Ah, okay. I'll brb, I'm going to get something to eat and type up my profile and intro.))
Lance took a bite out of his breakfast when he heard a few girls enter the dinning hall giggling about what ever girls giggled about. However a shorter girl with black hair appeared from behind her friends and Lance recognized her as his partner in potions. She smiled and waved to him a bit and her friends quieted and looked in his general directions. Lance nodded a bit to her but continued to eat. They sat down at the Hufflepuff table and gave their friend a interrogation.

Lance didn't understand how girls worked. They did everything together...don't they ever need alone time? Why are they always gossiping? that sort of thing tends to ruin relationships. Lance caught himself wondering about random things and shook his head and pulled out a piece of folded parchment from his robe pocket. He unfolded the paper displaying possible plays for the next qudditch match.
((being evil in more than one way))
Name: Ama Granger((she now has some relation to wizerds ha in your face herminoe))
House:slitheren
Year: 4th

Hunter

(Ne.. May I join as 'my' made' up?.. )
Ama woke up and looked around at the girls who looked like they belonged in the circus for there strange sleep movements.She opened her trunk and unfolded a uniform the got dressed for they day. She quitkly headed down stairs and sat at the end of the table where in a matter of seconds food appeared."breackfast good"she grabed 2 biscuts 2 sasuges and some gravy and put then ate together then ate them.
Info
Name: Gem.J
Apperance: Black long hair up to the waist. A pair of dark blue eyes and piercings on her ears hidden by her hair.
Personality: Has bad attitude and evil in her own ways.

Hunter

<center> (Awell, I'll just post.. in case.. )

Name: Myra Lundahl
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Though she may look sweet and kind, in this case appearances can be deceiving. Though she is not as mean, as it can be.. she can have an attitude and a bad one at that. But also she is quite smart, and for a slytherin, she can have her kind moment as well..

She has even been known to have a decent conversation with a very 'few' but some students from other houses. Though mainly her friends come from Slytherin.

Also loyalty she has a lot of, though she wouldn't ever show it.. she would probably do anything for her friends. Of course they don't know that..

(Also quick question, are part Veela's, amigrifs(Sp?), and other things like that allowed?...Sorry I was just curious.. sweatdrop )
Gem sat alone at the slytherin table surrounded her other house people whom she did not really know well except their names. She laden her plate with a little food and eat it quietly a book in her hand about socery.

Hunter

<center>Kari wandered down the main halls of the Hogwarts School, her hair up as usual in two pony tails, and having her usually green highlights to go along with it, to show she was indeed from the slytherin house and proud of it. Of course she really didn't need the highlights do to her slytherin robes, and that fact that most people already knew her enough to note she was in slytherin, but she didn't care show pride for what you are she always said.

But anyways as Kari wandered further down the halls her, golden looking eyes roamed the area, as her fingers soon found them selves running through her thick hair. Until finally she came to the main hall, her gaze wandering the room for any signs of her 'girl' friends, but she could see none. "Still sleeping I presume..?" she muttered distastefully shaking her head, as she walked over to the slytherin table and sitting herself down, quickly grabbing herself a piece of toast, and taking a small bite, being not at all that hungry.. Which was a bit odd, for lets face, though she tended to be a classy type girl, she could eat quite a lot, more then most people, and she wasn't afraid to say so either. Besides she had a high metabolism, so she wasn't at all fat.. and plus she did quite a bit of exercise, or at least enough, keeping herself pretty fit.. So that was good on her part I guess.. "Ne.., I wonder if they really are still a sleep.." she murmured softly to herself, a short sigh escaping her lips, as she layed her head boredly on the table.. "No fun, no fun..." she muttered iritably, strands of her hair, hanging gently in front of her eyes, the piece of toast still clutched in her hands.. as she fell silent listening to the hustle and bustle going on around her from the other students... another short groan escaping her lips, her right index finger boredly begging to tap against the wooden table.
((hey ladies welcome!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces