Welcome to Gaia! ::

"My older brother had me in a Qudditch Boot Camp pretty much...I had to train all day" Matt said exasperatedly. "Good, Maybe you'll actually score some goals this time" Lance commented and the group snickered at Matt.
The others explained about trips to other countries and qudditch matches they attended.

Elaine had placed herself across from Matt with Lance to her left and John to her right. Devon and Jason were busy taunting a thin second year out of his Everyflavorbeans.Zach ((the 7th year keeper)) Commented to Elaine about the winter ball that would becoming around during the second semester and was laying everything down for a possible yes from this flirtacious girl.

Hunter

Elaine had merely nodded as she listened to the various trips, and what not they had done over the summer. Which was odd, for she wasn't usually the big listener, being more of the talker.. Elaine's gaze moving to Zach with is comment on winter ball that she knew was indeed coming up.. a smile forming upon her lips at that moment.. "Yes, I know I can hardly wait.." she stated, speaking right to Zach.. "Though sadly, I have no one thats offered to go with me yet.." she commeted, with a fake sad look, yes this was her 'girlish' way of saying yes I will, just ask me already if you want...
When Germaine was finally awake and in her school uniform, the two girls made their way back to the hall again for Germaine to eat her breakfast. They entered the hall and Germaine spotted Elaine in the midst of the slytherin quidditch group. When she walked past them and was already at the far end of the table. Germaine grumbled softly to Gem, "that Elaine is always at it flirting with the guys as if she did not have enough of a reputation already." She sat down at the table angrily and laden her plate. Gem sat opposite Germaine and looked at her, "Elaine??, whose she."

"The school flirt, of course." Germaine said in disbelieve looking at Gem on how she could not know anyone like that.

"Don't know, no idea and don't want to know." Gem shrugged and said again, "Eat your breakfast before it gets cold."

Germaine pout and ate her breakfast quietly not forgetting to glance time to time in the direction where Elaine is and mumbled to herself.

Hunter

Myra had over heard Germaine, and Gem suddenly standing and walking over to the two standing before them.. "And what is that suppose to mean?" she questioned, idicating on her comments towards Elaine.. "I mean sure she may be a flirt, but she's still a good person, so I suggest you not talk behind her back... Ay?" she stated rather calmly, though slightly iratably..
Gem did not bother to even look at the girl who came but Germaine was different, she stood up and looked at the girl. "All I said was she was a flirt, its not like I said anything bad about her." she argued trying to keep her cool.
"Well today must be your lucky day Elaine because I'm in need of a date too. Feel like going with a slytherin qudditch player?" Zach asked with a smirk. "Player is right" Jason muttered to the guys.

Zach had a reputation for dating as many girls as he could. Girls who shot him down were put in his little black book as a challange and someone he would get back to later.

Lance noticed that the dinning hall was getting quite crowded with people shuffling in sleep still lingering in their eyes.

Devon was taking pride in broadcasting his summer to a bunch of girls that were labled as the qudditch fangirls.

It was no surprise that in each house the qudditch teams were made up of some of the most popular people. Everyone from "cute" guys to Hardcore girls was on the qudditch team and dreamy eyed girls always flocked after them.

Hunter

"as if she did not have enough of a reputation already" she said repeating somithing Germaine had said. "Now if thats not being a bit rude I dont know what is" she stated shortly.. "But then if you want to say that thats not being at all mean then tell me.. what did you mean by it?" she questioned, arching an eyebrow..

--

Yes Elaine knew of Zachs rep as well, but she didn't much care, and hey why not he was after all a total cutey in her books.. plus he seemed quite sweet in his own way.. so she nodded.. "Alright sure, I'd love to...." she said softly with a grin, before her gaze turned to the side slightly catching her gaze over to Myra talking to two other slytherin girls.. well one mainly.. "Myra.." she said softly
"Well, if it offended you, then I'm really sorry." Gem stood up and said when she saw that Germaine was about to start quarreling with the girl. She pushed Germaine down onto her seat before looking at Myra again and said, "this is just typical of her, so I would not like to take up any more of your time. good bye." she pushed Germaine back onto her seat again when she saw that she was about to speak again.

Gem did not wanted trouble and is not in the mood to see Germaine quarrel with someone else. It was just Germaine's luck to be heard by Elaine's friend. Not bothering to look at the girl again, she sat back onto her seat and took a sip out of the goblet with water.

((Sorry got to go so I'll end it this way))
Zach recieved high fives from John and Matt then turned to Lance. "Come on lance! pick a girl already...most of them are already taken" He commented and shoved a piece of scone in his mouth. "I'm not sure I even want to go" Lance replied and pushed his plate away signaling to the house elves that he was finished. "You have to go! The whole team will be there" Devon added unfolding a piece of paper with a girls name written on it. "Two scores in one day, come on Lance make it three!" Jason urged him. "Maybe" Lance said just to get them off his back about it.

The rest of the team pushed their plates forward and they all stood up around the same time. Slytherin qudditch players always had study hall in the morning making sure that they didn't slack in their studies. The DADA teacher would tear their heads off for sure if that happend. Lance and John started at the head while Matt Zach and Devon followed behind and Jason and Xander followed behind the three.

Hunter

Myra looked at Gem for a moment, nodding her head... feeling she was right and that, that was enough, all of a sudden being met up by Elaine, who had waved a quick goodbye to the guys, before walking over to Myra.. "What was that about?" Elaine questioned, Myra making a quick glance to the two, before shrugging.. "Nothing.." she stated simply, Elaine nodding her head.. before a smile cossed her lips.. "Oh guess who just scored a date with Zach for the winter ball?" Elaine said quickly grinning.. "Let me guess could it be... you.." Myra stated, rolling her eyes slightly, Elaine just shoving her slightly on the arm..
((Sleep beckons me too so we'll continue tomorrow night! Sweet dreams))

Hunter

(XD.. Yeah, same here.. so cya! )
When Gem saw that Myra was far away already, she looked at Germaine.

"What??" Germaine asked when she notice Gem staring at her.

"Eat your breakfast already, we still have class." Gem said pushing the previous matter out of her head.

"Okay okay, fine. Why did you stop me any way, I was so ready to fight it out with her." Germaine asked.

Gem hit Germaines's head and said, "That was what I was afraid of, you tearing up the place."

Germaine looked at Gem before going back to her breakfast. The two girls sat at the table until breakfast was over and class was about to start before heading for their classes.

((Will post again tomorrow))

Hunter

(Hello there.. ^ ^)

Myra, and Elaine had stayed in the main hall for a few minutes later, before deciding to head off, though there conversation continued on, and on as the walked down a few of the halls.. "Hey I got an idea, I mean since we don't have any classes today, and the quidditch field is most likely empty at this moment, lets go take are brooms out for a short ride.." Myra said grinning slightly.. Elaine falling silent as if to think about it, before nodding her head.. "Alright!" Was her shear response, as the two went after there brooms, before heading out side.. to the filed, faint smiles upon there face.. "I'm going to enjoy this.. " Myra stated, as Elaine nodded "as am I.." she responded shortly, as they mounted there brooms at the field, kicked off, up into the air.. hovering at first...
Lance and John had had the same idea but when they got to the field they saw that the girls were already showing off their skills. "Hey lets go up" John said and pointed to the bleachers that the staff normally sat in. Lance followed and both of them leaned their brooms against the railings.
They watched as the girls zipped around doing loops and other small tricks. Lance pulled out a small gold ball and looked to John. "He lets see what they can do" Lance said and held the gold ball inthe middle of his palm and extended his arm. The Snitch spread it's shiney golden wings and took off zipping towards the girls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff