Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Despies
No Cybering
Please not alot of swearing
No Killing
No Godmoding
Romance Allowd

Required Description:
Height, relationship status, eye coloiur, hair colour, appearance and age. Anything else you wish to put in may be put it
Tatu Jimenez, a tanned 5'5 aingle girl with soft brown eyes. Her dark blonde/light brown hair is 4 inches past her shoulders about to her piecred belly button. She is 17 and in her finall year of highschool. Tatu enjoys dancing and playing guitar. Her attitude is slightly girly but also very very very mean ta times. When you get her mad, you wont see the end of her grudge. Her fit shape is covered by a light pink mid thigh skirt and a white tube top. Her feet are covered by a pair of pink fli flops

Setting: in and out of the school, spring time
(sounds like fun biggrin )

name-David
Height-5'9"
relationship status-single
eye color-Teal
hair color-Dirty blonde
apperence-hair like my avatar, usually wears a hoodie with the sleeves pulled up, baggy jeans
age-16
Tatu walks down the hall with her dark pink messenger bag at her side. HEr hips and hair sway as she walks, soon arriving at her locker she unlocks it and shoves her bag in. Stopping she turns around to look for a friend or two.
Tatu is quite happy having a very good birthday. HEr parents had bought her a car, her brother had bought her and Ipod and her Aunt had bouhgt her a computer while her grandma got her a cell phone. She turned back to her locker and locked it. Bored she sat below her locker and thought
Mati is 5'10", unexpectidly tall because his parets were shorter than he is. Mati has No one dear to him at the moment. He has Grey eyes, and Greenheir.(look at Avi) Mati is 15 years of age.

Mati walked outside of school with his math textbook by his side. He had all AP classes, because he had skipped 2 grades, adn even then for those2 grades he was more advanced than the rest. He sat on the seps of the school, bored seeing how people reacted.
My char looks exactly like my avatar, so its kind of self explanatory..
Name: Krew

Krew walks around and goes to the back of the school when noone sees him, and pulls out his skateboard and starts to tune it up before riding it.
David walked through the front doors to his new high school- another transfer? this is getting out of hand sweatdrop - He walks through more hallways and looks at the rows of lockers realizing he is no where near his destination- aw man this is horrible....
Tatu looks up noticing a guy who looked totally and completely lost. She hadn't noticed him before so he must be new. "Whats your locker number?" She asked looking at the boy
Misha, a young girl only 15, with green eyes, pale skin, and black hair was walking down the hallway carrying her books. She was about 5'6'' with short black hair, about to the chin. She was single at the moment, she'd been concentrating more on her friends and work, but it seems that since the move she'd lost contact with her friends.
S_e_r_a_p_h_i_m
Tatu looks up noticing a guy who looked totally and completely lost. She hadn't noticed him before so he must be new. "Whats your locker number?" She asked looking at the boy

David looks up at the girl talking to him-Oh me? ummm... 2377
Mati laughed, he saw some people acting strange and immature. He got up and went to his locker. Luckily, and sometimes unluckily, his locker was near the netrance. He had a hard time when he had Gym, which was all the way at the back of the school. Mati opened his combination and got all his books he neaded, and put some away. In his locker he had several Manga and videogame books and strategy guidea. He everything neatly stacked and placed, everybodyu knew it he was a NERD! He sighed and went to walk around school.
Krew starts to ride his skateboard cleverly and while skateboarding, looking around as he skateboards, making sure campus security doesnt take his skateboard--again.
"I'm Tatu by the way, and your way off. this section is from 3000-3100. the last of the lockers. I'm pretty sure thats what your looking for. And if not then pardon me for intruding. 2777 would be back about three doorways on the left side" She stands up and brushes off her skirt.
Misha walked outside, she was wearing a grey hoodie with blue jeans and tennis shoes, nothing special really. The only thing was she wasn't the most coordinated. As she was walking she missed a step going down the steps to the grass, she tripped throwing her books everywhere. she had managed to catch herself before she landed face first on the cement though. She looked around and strated to pick up the books, she had some Ap classes and some regular ones, and of course she had to carry everything with her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff