Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kenren325

Hey good job- David looks to Ritsu- so what do you wanna do we have time before class ends and I don't think the teacher would mind if we talked

*shrugs as she finishes the in class work*
I dont know I was never really popular at my other schools
Saleera
Kenren325

Hey good job- David looks to Ritsu- so what do you wanna do we have time before class ends and I don't think the teacher would mind if we talked

Well that will be diffrent here, I also wanna know more about you if it's not to much to ask?
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325

Well that will be diffrent here, I also wanna know more about you if it's not to much to ask?

umm i dont know its never a good idea for me to get close to people
Saleera
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325

umm i dont know its never a good idea for me to get close to people

have you been hurt before? I now it is none of my business but I do care about you....
Kenren325

have you been hurt before? I now it is none of my business but I do care about you....

*shrugs lightly* its not anyones fault i just always have to move alot
Saleera
Kenren325

It has been the same with me somewhat but I won't move this time, I don't want to, I finally found someone that understands me and that I can understand just as well.....
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325

It has been the same with me somewhat but I won't move this time, I don't want to, I finally found someone that understands me and that I can understand just as well.....

*tilted her head*
who?
Saleera
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325

*tilted her head*
who?

David embraces Ritsu- you....
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325

*tilted her head*
who?

*gulps and blushes profusely*
I.......
Saleera
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325

*tilted her head*
who?

I.......

I hope this isn't too sudden, but I really mean it- David still hugs Ritsu
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325

I.......

I hope this isn't to sudden, but I really mean it- David still hugs Ritsu

I...
*she returns the hug a tear rolling down her cheek*
Saleera
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325

I.......

I...

David holds Ritsu closer to him- I..wish we could stay like this for eternity... I think this is what you would call love at first sight....
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325

I.......

I...

David holds Ritsu closer to him- I..wish we could stay like this for eternity... I think this is what you would call love at first sight....

*smiles as she melts into his arms, suddenly the teacher starts clapping "WONDERFUL, I loved it, you two are deffinitely going to be my most prized students what a wonderful piece what's it to?" she looks up in surprise she cant believe the teacher actiually thought they were acting*
Saleera
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325
Saleera
Kenren325

I.......

I...

*smiles as she melts into his arms, suddenly the teacher starts clapping "WONDERFUL, I loved it, you two are deffinitely going to be my most prized students what a wonderful piece what's it to?" she looks up in surprise she cant believe the teacher actiually thought they were acting*

Hey teach, we weren't acting- David looks at Ritsu and smiles he puts his hand to her face and gently wipes away her tears, He holds her close to him- I love you......
Kenren325

Hey teach, we weren't acting- David looks at Ritsu and smiles he puts his hand to her face and gently wipes away her tears, He holds her close to him- I love you......

*Ritsu smiles* "I love you too" *she looks at the teacher and all the other students staring at them* "now you may clap the scene is done *she looks at David with a play along look*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff