Welcome to Gaia! ::

drakthore
wanders in *
**watches you and wonders if you sees her then she licks her lips passionatly looking you up and down**
shikei
drakthore
wanders in *
**watches you and wonders if you sees her then she licks her lips passionatly looking you up and down**
*looks at her and sees the look * well well well....ur looking good as usual
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
wanders in *
**walks up to him** you think so...**pucker her lips cause she just put on some lip gloss and then grabs his hand and takes him to the basement and pushes him against the wall and laughs**
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
wanders in *
**walks up to him** you think so...**pucker her lips cause she just put on some lip gloss and then grabs his hand and takes him to the basement and pushes him against the wall and laughs**
looks at her * ooo kinky...i like it rough twisted
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
wanders in *

**smiles and pushes up close to him** shut up and kiss me already **wispers in his ear** i want you...
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
wanders in *

**smiles and pushes up close to him** shut up and kiss me already **wispers in his ear** i want you...
*leans in and kisses her *
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
wanders in *

**kisses him gettting closer rotating making her be against the wall and continues to kiss him**
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
wanders in *

**kisses him gettting closer rotating making her be against the wall and continues to kiss him**
keeps kissing her lifting her up *
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
wanders in *

keeps kissing her lifting her up *
**wraps her legs around his waist kissing him adding tounge**
i guess he left meanie ne ways i guess ill go wander **leaves**
*wanders in*
*walks in starts singing welcome to my life starts playing the guitar riff for welcome to my life*
wtf? stop cybering you idiots! scream
*wanders in*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas